W213 AMG Discuss the W213 AMG - 2017 to present

When can I enable the Fidelity Extended Warranty?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w213 E63S
Unhappy When can I enable the Fidelity Extended Warranty?

I'm very sorry to bother you guys, I would like to ask some questions about the Fidelity extended warranty. I purchased the Fidelity extended warranty about 2 months ago, at that time my car had about 53k. i'm pretty sure there weren't any leaks happening at that time. Unfortunately, I recently checked and found that my car has experienced an RMS leak, which I believe is the most common problem on the W213 E63. I would like to ask if there is any possibility that I might be rejected for warranty because I purchased the extended warranty for too short a period of time.
Old Yesterday, 04:55 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2,178 Likes on 1,530 Posts
2014 E63S; AMS 100 octane ecu tune; edok tcu tune; BB intakes; dyno tuned
@Highline-Autos.com can answer your question - I think you'll be fine

@Highline-Autos
The following users liked this post:
Highline-Autos.com (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 08:18 PM
SPONSOR

Received 267 Likes on 203 Posts
2001 E55AMG
Originally Posted by Chad277
I'm very sorry to bother you guys, I would like to ask some questions about the Fidelity extended warranty. I purchased the Fidelity extended warranty about 2 months ago, at that time my car had about 53k. i'm pretty sure there weren't any leaks happening at that time. Unfortunately, I recently checked and found that my car has experienced an RMS leak, which I believe is the most common problem on the W213 E63. I would like to ask if there is any possibility that I might be rejected for warranty because I purchased the extended warranty for too short a period of time.
My information is below you can reach out to me directly, are you a customer of mine? Please provide your VIN so I can reach you in the Fidelity system.

Trenton O. Gibson
tgibson@highline-autos.com
Highline Autos
Direct: 602.909.9216
Office: 480.348.0777
The following 2 users liked this post by Highline-Autos.com:
NickTheStick (Yesterday)
Old Today, 02:45 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
2021 E63s Wagon
Originally Posted by Chad277

OP,

Did you get an answer that satisfied your concerns? Just curious how Fidelity deals with these types of situations.

Thanks
Old Today, 03:07 PM
SPONSOR

Received 267 Likes on 203 Posts
2001 E55AMG
Originally Posted by Amg///
OP,

Did you get an answer that satisfied your concerns? Just curious how Fidelity deals with these types of situations.

Thanks
No one has reached out to me.

Trenton O. Gibson
tgibson@highline-autos.com
Highline Autos
Direct: 602.909.9216
Office: 480.348.0777