Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > Mercedes-Benz AMG Vehicles > SLS AMG Gullwing
SLS pics as per "1st amg" request >

SLS pics as per "1st amg" request

Notices
SLS AMG Gullwing Discuss the 2011+ SLS AMG Gullwing.

SLS pics as per "1st amg" request

 
Old 05-17-2011, 03:57 PM
  #1  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 955
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
SLS pics as per "1st amg" request

Here are some additional photos of my brother's le mans red Gullwing. Im also going to include a video showing the spoier that we coverd with carbon fiber 3M matte wrap a couple of days ago






This here is a video of the carbon fiber matte 3M vinyl my brother wrapped for his wing. it looks great
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e-sErwniFM
jacob502 is offline  
Old 05-18-2011, 07:46 AM
  #2  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 955
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Here are just some more











Last edited by jacob502; 05-18-2011 at 07:55 AM.
jacob502 is offline  
Old 05-23-2011, 11:15 AM
  #3  
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lamborghini Gallardo
Very nice! I love the SLS in red.
GroovyDo is offline  
Old 05-23-2011, 11:04 PM
  #4  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
1st amg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,853
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Thank you very much!! Those are great pics, really does look exotic in the Lemans red, again,thanks for your time and posting these!!
1st amg is offline  
Old 05-23-2011, 11:15 PM
  #5  
Out Of Control!!
 
vraa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 28,934
Likes: 0
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
What a gorgeous car!
vraa is offline  
Old 05-24-2011, 02:21 PM
  #6  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
MB_Forever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: California, USA
Posts: 9,137
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Two nice cars in very nice colors indeed....

P.S. next time, please reduce the image size a little bit
MB_Forever is offline  
Old 05-24-2011, 02:37 PM
  #7  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 955
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by 1st amg View Post
Thank you very much!! Those are great pics, really does look exotic in the Lemans red, again,thanks for your time and posting these!!
Your welcome 1st amg it is my pleasure
jacob502 is offline  
Old 05-24-2011, 02:40 PM
  #8  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 955
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by vraa View Post
What a gorgeous car!
thanks vraa

Originally Posted by MB_Forever View Post
Two nice cars in very nice colors indeed....

P.S. next time, please reduce the image size a little bit
Thank you MB_Forever.
I will reduce the size next time, thanks for noting that. I'm sorry if I messed up your screen . Didn't mean to do that
jacob502 is offline  
Old 05-25-2011, 06:54 AM
  #9  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
1st amg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 1,853
Likes: 0
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
SLS Irridium silver,2014 GL350 BT Irridium, 2015 White Dodge RAM Hemi Quad
Damn, I keep coming back to this thread to stare at these pictures, I may have to make the move and get out of my current C63 and get the car I really want.....BTW, I recently drove a 2008 Ferrari 599 GTB from an exotic car dealer last week whom I know. They are trying to get me into that car, and yes, besides the glorious sounds that v12 makes and all the Ferrari passion it exudes, for me to sleep at night like a baby and not have a worry in the world, I think I would still get this SLS, full warranty and near bullet proof motor. I didnt feel that the 599 was much faster than the SLS, not enough that I would notice anyway. The SLS that I have driven on the tracks on two seperate occassions were fast and exciting enough.
1st amg is offline  
Old 05-29-2011, 04:09 PM
  #10  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 955
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by 1st amg View Post
. I didnt feel that the 599 was much faster than the SLS, not enough that I would notice anyway. The SLS that I have driven on the tracks on two seperate occassions were fast and exciting enough.

I think you are correct. BTW, I murdered a 599 so bad some while back, I wish i have filmed it. It was coming with an Aston Martin DBS which was constantly disappearing on all of my mirrors
I don't believe dragtimes.com who claim that the SLS's 1/4 mile is 11.6s. I think it is easily 11.2 s
A V8 engine killing V12 engines
How do you like that sound 8?

Last edited by jacob502; 05-29-2011 at 04:12 PM.
jacob502 is offline  
Old 05-29-2011, 11:57 PM
  #11  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Klinh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,923
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Slk55, Clk500 Cab., C350, Civic
It a beautifull color on one of the ugliest car in my opinion. I love your SL63 though. It just an opinion.
Klinh is offline  
Old 05-30-2011, 12:48 PM
  #12  
Member
 
Kamen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Richmond, BC
Posts: 220
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 GLK350 4MATIC, 2006 SLK350
Beautiful car, beautiful color. Thanks for sharing!
Kamen is offline  
Old 05-30-2011, 02:04 PM
  #13  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 2,838
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
SL 63 W/B AMG , S600,C220
Originally Posted by jacob502 View Post
I think you are correct. BTW, I murdered a 599 so bad some while back, I wish i have filmed it. It was coming with an Aston Martin DBS which was constantly disappearing on all of my mirrors
I don't believe dragtimes.com who claim that the SLS's 1/4 mile is 11.6s. I think it is easily 11.2 s
A V8 engine killing V12 engines
How do you like that sound 8?
V8 sportscars
V12 very fast limo's
sound 8 is offline  
Old 05-30-2011, 03:27 PM
  #14  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 955
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by Klinh View Post
It a beautifull color on one of the ugliest car in my opinion. I love your SL63 though. It just an opinion.
Do you even know what the word beautiful means?

Look at how you spelled it. It tells a lot about your story.

Oh, BTW, what do you drive? A CLK?

No comments
jacob502 is offline  
Old 05-30-2011, 03:40 PM
  #15  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 955
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by Kamen View Post
Beautiful car, beautiful color. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks. It is my pleasure to share with MB World members.
jacob502 is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 10:55 AM
  #16  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 2,838
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
SL 63 W/B AMG , S600,C220
Originally Posted by jacob502 View Post
Do you even know what the word beautiful means?

Look at how you spelled it. It tells a lot about your story.

Oh, BTW, what do you drive? A CLK?

No comments
Please, lets talk cars without being personal
What's wrong with his spelling, and then look at your grammar, " spelled "
What does it matter what he drives, CLK is a nice car, particularly the AMG.
Finally putting the 2 cars together shows how much more big and aggressive
the front of the SL63 is compared to the SLS.
sound 8 is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 02:22 PM
  #17  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 955
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by sound 8 View Post
Please, lets talk cars without being personal
What's wrong with his spelling, and then look at your grammar, " spelled "
What does it matter what he drives, CLK is a nice car, particularly the AMG.
Finally putting the 2 cars together shows how much more big and aggressive
the front of the SL63 is compared to the SLS.
Havent you learned yet?

When two adults are arguing, children must stay away
jacob502 is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 02:33 PM
  #18  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 2,838
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
SL 63 W/B AMG , S600,C220
Originally Posted by jacob502 View Post
Havent you learned yet?

When two adults are arguing, children must stay away
Spelling is better, or did you use spell check.

Oh, to be a child again.
sound 8 is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 02:48 PM
  #19  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Klinh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,923
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Slk55, Clk500 Cab., C350, Civic
Originally Posted by sound 8 View Post
Spelling is better, or did you use spell check.

Oh, to be a child again.

Klinh is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 04:37 PM
  #20  
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 955
Likes: 0
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
what a bunch of losers. I really feel sorry for both of you
jacob502 is offline  
Old 05-31-2011, 08:35 PM
  #21  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Klinh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,923
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Slk55, Clk500 Cab., C350, Civic
Originally Posted by jacob502 View Post
what a bunch of losers. I really feel sorry for both of you

Come on man........just be happy. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". I did said that I like your SL63, right?
Klinh is offline  
Old 06-01-2011, 01:36 PM
  #22  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: U.K.
Posts: 2,838
Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
SL 63 W/B AMG , S600,C220
Originally Posted by Klinh View Post
Come on man........just be happy. "Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder". I did said that I like your SL63, right?
And I like your SL63 too..
sound 8 is offline  
 

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SLS pics as per "1st amg" request


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: