***Don Nguyen - 5D deep gloss black carbon fiber vinyl wrap - Free shipping!*** - MBWorld.org Forums

SLS AMG Gullwing Discuss the 2011+ SLS AMG Gullwing.

***Don Nguyen - 5D deep gloss black carbon fiber vinyl wrap - Free shipping!***

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
Old 01-23-2017, 08:18 PM   #1
SPONSOR

Drives: Euros
Arrow ***Don Nguyen - 5D deep gloss black carbon fiber vinyl wrap - Free shipping!***

Buy 5D carbon fiber vinyl from someone who installs and works with the material on a daily basis. Don’t gamble trying to figure out which vendor on eBay or Amazon you should take a chance with.

When you purchase the materials from me, you can be certain that you’ll be receiving vinyl wrapping material that has been proven/tested as well as the support and knowledge to answer installation related questions that you may have during your installation process.

E-mail me at [email protected] to place your orders.

Pricing - Free shipping on all orders!:
60” x 12” - $9
60” x 24” - $18
60” x 36” - $27
60” x 48” - $36
60” x 60” - $45
Larger rolls and custom sizes available as well.

I also have standard high gloss black, matte black, matte carbon fiber, tail light tinting material, and more as well, for those who are looking for other finishes.

-Don

[email protected]
Don Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 03:16 PM   #2
SPONSOR

Drives: Euros
This is one of the cars that I worked on during my trip up to Norcal / San Jose to do wraps. I wasn’t able to take the before/after pictures myself, since my schedule was completely packed, which didn’t give me as much time as I would have liked to be able to take pictures as I usually do. It may be a bit hard to see the carbon fiber weave in some of the further away pictures, but the owner of this car was extremely happy with the way his interior turned out. He originally came by thinking he wanted to go with gloss black on the interior pieces, but after discussing over the options with him, we ended up going with the 5D carbon fiber vinyl finish, which he felt was like the right choice after seeing the finished product.

Link to the original thread posted by the owner of this car: https://mbworld.org/forums/e-class-w...ml#post7013892

-Don

[email protected]
Don Nguyen is offline   Reply With Quote