MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   South (https://mbworld.org/forums/south-122/)
-   -   Recommended Durham-Raleigh Shops (https://mbworld.org/forums/south/424950-recommended-durham-raleigh-shops.html)

Richard2011 11-29-2011 01:22 PM

Recommended Durham-Raleigh Shops

Looks like I'll be at UNC for a few years, so I figured I'd search around for some good shops. Could anybody recommend any reputable shops (any and all good places. body work, paint work, exhaust, etc.) in the Durham-Raleigh area?

Right now, I just need my tips to be adjusted (lowered and pushed out), because I am not 100% satisfied with the work of my previous shop, but it'd be great to know a bunch of shops for if I ever need any other kind of work.

ncglock 05-20-2012 11:33 AM

Originally Posted by Richard2011 (Post 4937631)
Looks like I'll be at UNC for a few years, so I figured I'd search around for some good shops. Could anybody recommend any reputable shops (any and all good places. body work, paint work, exhaust, etc.) in the Durham-Raleigh area?

Right now, I just need my tips to be adjusted (lowered and pushed out), because I am not 100% satisfied with the work of my previous shop, but it'd be great to know a bunch of shops for if I ever need any other kind of work.

Have you ever checked out euroclassics in durham? They have done everything from ECU to my quad set up on top of the normal service.
I've seen GT3, ZR1, S6 all being worked on so they must be the local high end speed shop for the area. I have nothing but great things to say about them

Stevedotmil 05-23-2012 09:06 AM

Check out the www.carolinaeuros.com forums. There are quite a few great shops on there.

Richard2011 04-09-2013 06:09 PM

Originally Posted by Stevedotmil (Post 5208786)
Check out the www.carolinaeuros.com forums. There are quite a few great shops on there.

That's a nice forum! I looked through a lot of threads, and I feel like it's more focused in the Charlotte area. I didn't see any good threads about the Triangle area.

Originally Posted by ncglock (Post 5204442)
Have you ever checked out euroclassics in durham? They have done everything from ECU to my quad set up on top of the normal service.
I've seen GT3, ZR1, S6 all being worked on so they must be the local high end speed shop for the area. I have nothing but great things to say about them

I just did a quick google and it seemed more like auto sales than aftermarket mods, but I'll look into it. Thanks!

ncglock 04-09-2013 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by Richard2011 (Post 5607809)
That's a nice forum! I looked through a lot of threads, and I feel like it's more focused in the Charlotte area. I didn't see any good threads about the Triangle area.

I just did a quick google and it seemed more like auto sales than aftermarket mods, but I'll look into it. Thanks!

Call and speak to Roshawn.. Better yet stop by and let him show what he's done.
You won't be disappointed. Like I've said before he does all of my work

AMG3.2 06-25-2016 04:27 PM

Go Heels!

msaskin 11-11-2016 07:11 PM

Sorry to resurrect a (dead looking/old?) thread, but following up on this, anyone have recommendations in the triangle area for a shop to wrap a car?

-matthew

benzmeoverxo 01-01-2017 02:44 PM

my response is 6 months late but Wrap-Tastic in Raleigh is pretty decently priced.

msaskin 01-04-2017 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by benzmeoverxo (Post 7011382)
my response is 6 months late but Wrap-Tastic in Raleigh is pretty decently priced.

No worries - I replied to the dead thread hoping for a response eventually. As timing would have it, it took my ~5 months to find the car I wanted anyhow!

I'll have to talk to wrap-tastic when I get some time.

Adam Chambers 03-03-2017 12:19 PM

Also check out TVP auto in Raleigh. Pete has done a lot of nice wraps.
Facebook Post