Suggestions & Feedback Use this forum to post and discuss suggestions for both the MBworld.org Disucussion Forums and the the MBworld.org Website.

Car info

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-16-2017, 08:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,467 Likes on 1,148 Posts
2008 E350 4Matic, 2011 E350 4matic
Car info

Can we have the car info displayed?

It used to show the year and model car a person drives. Now it's impossible to help anyone without asking that first as even though it's the same platform, there's a difference between the years, engines and whether it had a face lift or not.
Old 08-17-2017, 07:44 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 462 Likes on 348 Posts
Originally Posted by cetialpha5

It used to show the year and model car a person drives. Now it's impossible to help anyone without asking that first as even though it's the same platform, there's a difference between the years, engines and whether it had a face lift or not.
The member car info disappeared when the software update was started last month. We were not aware it was going away and I don't know if it was intentional or an undocumented feature. I'm told they are working to restore it or replace it with a card system that will allow substantially more detail. I don't have a firm time for either of the options today. However, I will keep trying to get it.

Bob
Old 08-31-2017, 08:16 PM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 462 Likes on 348 Posts
Originally Posted by cetialpha5

It's back up as a temporary fix. There is a new user interface coming for owner's cars. Thank you for your patience.

Bob