Notices

For Sale - 1996 S320

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2018, 07:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1996 S320
Arrow For Sale - 1996 S320

Hey all, new to the forum. I'm here to sell my family's 1996 S320 - ~125k on the clock.

From my listing on some other sites:

Mechanical: 7/10
The car runs, drives, and stops well. The engine is responsive and does not exhibit any strange sounds or symptoms. The car has been maintained with oil changes and regular service with a single garage taking care of it.
The car has been driven gently to and from the station or on the highway for long trips - never abused.
The car is presenting check-engine lights on the dash but it is currently inspected and functions perfectly.

Exterior: 5/10
The car is overall in good shape on the outside and has not been in any major accidents.
There are several dents visible in the pictures and a small spot of rust near the rear bumper. There are small dings and cracks typical with parking lot wear. The front passenger-side headlight is shattered on one side. The driver's side mirror is broken and repaired but does not operate with power and must be adjusted manually.

Interior: 5.5/10
This car is smoke-free and clean of any major stains or odors. The front seats are covered in seat covers.

Exterior: 6/10
The car is overall in good shape on the outside and has not been in any major accidents.
There are several dents visible in the pictures and a small spot of rust near the rear bumper. There are small dings and cracks typical with parking lot wear.

For more info, please post in this thread or contact me at Yusuf.Sheth@gmail.com

Thanks..

Old 06-13-2018, 12:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 1,019 Likes on 947 Posts
1999 E300TD
I know you think you have a cream puff,of course your the seller,however on planet earth you have a 1,000 usd car----you are better off donating the car or exporting to Iran!