Vendor Group Buys Group purchases offered by our supporting vendors.

New Vendor: Adjustable Air Links, Group Buy with Special introductory pricing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 02:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
His wifes head hard into the headboard nightly!!
Originally Posted by ssonss1
Check out the Vancouver bc thread in the C63 section. Bunch of us always meet up.
Awesome thx. Ya John installed mine, he them re-adjusted, removed( for warranty work) reinstalled when new wheels came( that he put on) all no charge. ... Oops I lied. He likes Heinieken!! Lol.

I'll check out that thread, alway nice to meet locals
Old 08-29-2009, 02:17 AM
Banned

mb
Opinons are fine. But choice is clear spend 325 or 235 shipped for essentially the same thing bit our own design. Charge 300+ is ridicolous when all this link is a simple/cheap pieces of metal.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:24 AM

Originally Posted by AdjustableLinks
Opinons are fine. But choice is clear spend 325 or 235 shipped for essentially the same thing bit our own design. Charge 300+ is ridicolous when all this link is a simple/cheap pieces of metal.
if it just cheap metal..then why not charge 99$ or LESS which would allow you to make lots still. You call yr product SIMPLE/CHEAP pieces of metal. not like to had to figure out how to make it..just copy www.adjustableairride.com product i guess!?!

we can go back and forth all day..but no point. I've made mine.

Last edited by VendettaMB; 08-29-2009 at 02:26 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Flying Spur
Originally Posted by VendettaMB
Awesome thx. Ya John installed mine, he them re-adjusted, removed( for warranty work) reinstalled when new wheels came( that he put on) all no charge. ... Oops I lied. He likes Heinieken!! Lol.

I'll check out that thread, alway nice to meet locals
Yea definitely check it out, would love to see your car in person. John adjusted my S class like 4 times lol, I'm real picky and John worked with me I'm going to get my car adjusted again once I get my wheels as well.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:35 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 CLK63 Cab
Adjustablelinks surely you have some pictures of your kits that you are ready to sell at such a great price. Please post some!!!! Sure everyone would like to see them!!!! If your trying to sell the kits you must have them in stock no?? Or should people just send you the money before they know what they are getting?? Where can we see the DVD video of each vehicle?? Takes only minutes to upload on Youtube.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:36 AM

Originally Posted by ssonss1
Yea definitely check it out, would love to see your car in person. John adjusted my S class like 4 times lol, I'm real picky and John worked with me I'm going to get my car adjusted again once I get my wheels as well.
shoot me a link t the proper thread..searching but saw a few. Im still on fence if i should drop alittle more..but i dont rub and when im in it i know its lower as im 6'3 245..but i prefer not to have to use ABC to raise it while i drive..just paranoid against any abc issues in the future.
I'm trying to get my hands on some 07 amg tails or reg(clear tails) if you know of any for a decent price. Going dwn to synergy sound labs(old BOYZ audio) in richmond tomm. to get 6000k hid fogs, 6000k hid(new bulbs to replace OEM) led days/lic plate, and clear side mrkrs installed in the Am. I would love a sport front end, but i swear i never notice on other cars just mine! grass is always greener LOL
i see a sl500 coming dwn the road and i look, but i dont think mine looks that same..im fckd in the head!
Old 08-29-2009, 02:56 AM
Banned

mb
if it just cheap metal..then why not charge 99$ or LESS which would allow you to make lots still. You call yr product SIMPLE/CHEAP pieces of metal. not like to had to figure out how to make it..just copy www.adjustableairride.com product i guess!?!

we can go back and forth all day..but no point. I've made mine.
You are not too bright. How is it cheap?
Lets see, rubber grommets, 2 x aluminum pieces milled/threaded by a cnc machine shop, 2 jam nuts, and a treaded rod. Yes the materials are cheap. Our kit is actually anodized black so the aluminum part wont change color like some other kits I know. So how much is John paying you to spam? I hope as much as his 300% markup.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:00 AM

Guys, I understand some of you are happy customers of John. But reality of it is, competition is always healthy in businesses. Our product yes does provide similar effect as Johns lowering links, but is not a knock off, but a completely new design, with lots of time and money spent on cad/designing work. Just like there are many lowering modules available, there should be some more options for lowering links. We simply feel that we can provide them at a bit more affordable price. If you could please give us a chance, keep this thread clean for people who are interested. I am more than welcome to talk/explain further in a PM/Email. thanks!
It would be great to see pics of the new design. Please.

Be nice if you could post a vid so we all know how to do ourselves easily..not that i want to get dirty or fool with my suspension for a small install fee..but at least the dvd could be brought to a proff shop. for all potential new buyers who arent DIY'ers.

Is there a DVD for each vehicle type?
Old 08-29-2009, 03:01 AM
Banned

mb
Originally Posted by John V.
Adjustablelinks surely you have some pictures of your kits that you are ready to sell at such a great price. Please post some!!!! Sure everyone would like to see them!!!! If your trying to sell the kits you must have them in stock no?? Or should people just send you the money before they know what they are getting?? Where can we see the DVD video of each vehicle?? Takes only minutes to upload on Youtube.

Well being the "Engineer" you are I hope they taught you how to read throughly. As per our initial post, we clearly state the links will not be ready until end of sept/ beginning of oct. hence why we dont have pictures. Make sense sir? Also not anywhere does it say send me money now, because that is just stupidity and why would anyone do that... Duh?
Also again, Mr. Professional if you read correctly, we CLEARLY wrote we do NOT have individual videos, only individual manuals for each kit... Anything else I can RE type for you Mr. Engineer?
Old 08-29-2009, 03:01 AM

Lets see, rubber grommets, 2 x aluminum pieces milled/threaded by a cnc machine shop, 2 jam nuts, and a treaded rod. Yes the materials are cheap. Our kit is actually anodized black so the aluminum part wont change color like some other kits I know. So how much is John paying you to spam? I hope as much as his 300% markup.
Im responding to your questions and statments. If its SO CHEAP, why charge the price yr charging..HOOK UP the MB forum guys!!!

*maybe some spoiler shots!!
** its a forum...OPINIONS/QUESTIONS ETC!! im not spamming ..im responding.

Last edited by VendettaMB; 08-29-2009 at 03:06 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:08 AM

Nice way to talk to potential customer. What if my other car/friends cars need links! and you offer a better/cheaper product..IN SEPT/OCT.
whats yr mark up ONLY 200%?
and WOW its BLK..and doesnt change color( i entered a show for my LINKS) ..does it get dirty like everything else? nice point, i take everything i said back.

Last edited by VendettaMB; 08-29-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:13 AM

Guys, I understand some of you are happy customers of John. But reality of it is, competition is always healthy in businesses. Our product yes does provide similar effect as Johns lowering links, but is not a knock off, but a completely new design, with lots of time and money spent on cad/designing work. Just like there are many lowering modules available, there should be some more options for lowering links. We simply feel that we can provide them at a bit more affordable price. If you could please give us a chance, keep this thread clean for people who are interested. I am more than welcome to talk/explain further in a PM/Email. thanks!
lots of time and $....well good luck!
Old 08-29-2009, 03:18 AM
Banned

mb
It would be great to see pics of the new design. Please.

Be nice if you could post a vid so we all know how to do ourselves easily..not that i want to get dirty or fool with my suspension for a small install fee..but at least the dvd could be brought to a proff shop. for all potential new buyers who arent DIY'ers.

Is there a DVD for each vehicle type?
If you think taking a small link out of your vehicle is "fooling" with suspension think again. Kuz I really dont think John flys over to everyone that buys the link to install it. Only a dummy cant install such a simple thing. With our dvd and manual anyone could do it. Just like your boss John, you clearly cannot read, as we stated the videos are NOT for each vehicle. Please try to read our initial post before you embarass yourself.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:23 AM
Banned

mb
Nice way to talk to potential customer. What if my other car/friends cars need links! and you offer a better/cheaper product..IN SEPT/OCT.
whats yr mark up ONLY 200%?
and WOW its BLK..and doesnt change color( i entered a show for my LINKS) ..does it get dirty like everything else? nice point, i take everything i said back.
My tone and attitude is fine, if you think that is bad, well you should see your god Johns emails to me. Threatning me, swearing, yelling... way to go huh? But funny he still seems to be a good vendor huh?

Our links yes are black, and do not look anything like Johns. Hence a different product. Its common sense they will get dirty, but they will not change color like the aluminum finish does over time. You clearly have nothing better to do? Did John promise you a discount?
Old 08-29-2009, 03:24 AM
Banned

mb
lots of time and $....well good luck!
Lots of time and money indeed. One accurate statement you finally made.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:26 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2007 CLK63 Cab
If you think taking a small link out of your vehicle is "fooling" with suspension think again. Kuz I really dont think John flys over to everyone that buys the link to install it. Only a dummy cant install such a simple thing. With our dvd and manual anyone could do it. Just like your boss John, you clearly cannot read, as we stated the videos are NOT for each vehicle. Please try to read our initial post before you embarass yourself.
Well that's a great start to the forum. Calling people dummies who can't do there own install.

So what's your real name again? Where are you located? What shop are you with & what other products do you carry? Surely you can tell the fellow MBWorld members.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:26 AM
Banned

mb
$200 shipped or $325 shipped, the choice is yours. PERIOD. We will cater to our clients and try to provide a cheaper solution however possible.
Old 08-29-2009, 03:33 AM
Banned

mb
Well that's a great start to the forum. Calling people dummies who can't do there own install.

So what's your real name again? Where are you located? What shop are you with & what other products do you carry? Surely you can tell the fellow MBWorld members.
The point I was trying to make is, its a simple install, why would someone even bother paying 50-100$ to have these snap in links installed? How much more do you want to make on the 300% markup? I do not mean any offense to anyone, if any taken my dearest appology. Just like you we do not carry any other products John. My real name is irrelivant, whats relivant is my company name, what I sell. Tough break, but like I said I am here to stay, selling links at a better price. Money talks.

John, being a proffesional business man, and an engineer which would make you highly educated, is threatning, swearing at a competitor the way to do business? Is that how you want people to know you? Is charging $325 per kit fair? I think not...
Old 08-29-2009, 03:34 AM
Banned

mb
$200 shipped or $325 shipped, the choice is yours. PERIOD
Old 08-29-2009, 03:36 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

2007 CLK63 Cab
$200 shipped or $325 shipped, the choice is yours. PERIOD. We will cater to our clients and try to provide a cheaper solution however possible.
So now you just dropped your price on a product you don't even have ready on the 1st day of becoming a board sponsor.

Once again what is your real name and contact info other then Email. Surely you have a cell phone number??
Old 08-29-2009, 03:44 AM
Banned

mb
Why do you want my number so you can threaten me more? Were all those emails nit good enough?
Old 08-29-2009, 03:47 AM
Banned

mb
Is it because I'm telling the truth? Can't handle competition John ? Welcome to the real world.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:58 AM

2006 CLS55 AMG; 2006 Infiniti FX45;
Is it because I'm telling the truth? Can't handle competition John ? Welcome to the real world.

Old 08-29-2009, 07:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 E550, 2012 GL450, 2014 GLK350, 2015 S550, 2020 GLC350e
AdjustableLinks - I'm all for competition in the marketplace but let me give you a piece of advice. Don't ever launch a web site with "Coming Soon" on every single page. It just doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the product/company.

To John Of adjustableairride.com - do you have a patent on your product? Just curious.
Old 08-29-2009, 08:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
So now you just dropped your price on a product you don't even have ready on the 1st day of becoming a board sponsor.
Not taking sides in this, but anyone can have the best price on a product they do not have in stock.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Vendor: Adjustable Air Links, Group Buy with Special introductory pricing