Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 CLS55 Renntech stage 5, 04 CL600 ( will miss ),02e55 , 11 R350
Vadim Fedordezyn at VRP

Hello everyone,
Can someone please pm me Vadim's current email address and phone number , I tried to email him and the email address I have for him is no longer active. I hope that everything will turn out OK as I have paid for certain items few months ago and got really busy and now I am hoping to finish what I started. Thank you for your help.
Max
Old 11-04-2009, 09:44 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG S
Originally Posted by maxwerks
Hello everyone,
Can someone please pm me Vadim's current email address and phone number , I tried to email him and the email address I have for him is no longer active. I hope that everything will turn out OK as I have paid for certain items few months ago and got really busy and now I am hoping to finish what I started. Thank you for your help.
Max
Hi. I think you got screwed and don't even know it yet. Check out this thread. Vadim appears to be a CROOK!!!

https://mbworld.org/forums/performan...must-read.html

Good luck. Hope you get your stuff or money back but I wouldn't hold my breath unfortunately.

Larry
Old 11-04-2009, 09:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by france2112
Hi. I think you got screwed and don't even know it yet. Check out this thread. Vadim appears to be a CROOK!!!

https://mbworld.org/forums/performan...must-read.html

Good luck. Hope you get your stuff or money back but I wouldn't hold my breath unfortunately.

Larry
Thank you Larry , yes I did read the two posts regarding the horrible experiences... I am hoping for the best, thats all I can do. To all members , any help with Vadim's contact information is greatly appreciated, thanks,
Max
Old 12-12-2009, 07:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

HELP IS NOW NEEDED FOR SURE

OK guys Now I need help , advise !
I have been away from the scene for a while and now that I am back I have been trying to get the parts from Vadim which I prepaid for . Over a month now and he keeps saying few days and I will get them.. and so far nothing. Almost $1K out of what I paid was for the ECU reprogramming which was never done because I never sent him the ECU, so obviously he never paid any cost from his end, BUT I paid in full .

What is the Fire in his shop that I am hearing about ?? Was that true? What happened with VRP ? All along I took Vadim for a decent guy and even after hearing and reading few posts here and there , I still wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and cut him some slack.. after all the last year was quite difficult for almost everyone , regardless of the actual details of what truly happened... BUT now it has been over a month and I have NOTHING, and frankly I am not confident when I will see the parts if at all .

What is bothering me now is that I hear my parts got destroyed by the fire !
My parts were E55K intake with the Y splitter ( readily available ) , Evosprt
pulley ( Readily available ) and $990 ECU work which was never done anyway!!!!!... I asked for a refund ....and now all I get is that " parts got destroyed by the fire " .. I am the first to give somebody a break during hardship, BUT the line ends when I get BS , and while I do in fact get responses from him , it is starting to look like it was all BS.

Any advise , comments or guidance are truly appreciated.
Thank you ,
Max

Last edited by maxwerks; 12-12-2009 at 07:51 AM.
Old 12-12-2009, 08:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
OK guys Now I need help , advise !
Max
I saw the shop myself after the fire. It started by fireworks which landed on the roof during the 4th of July, so the fire is true. I attached a few pics.

I had some parts which was destroyed by the fire as well, but I haven't heard back from the insurance company. I just lost my stock air intake box and engine cover which is not bad compared to some other guys. At least my car didn't get damaged.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dear Havoc , thank you so very much for taking the time to respond to my thread , that helps a lot. Regards,
Max
Originally Posted by Havoc
I saw the shop myself after the fire. It started by fireworks which landed on the roof during the 4th of July, so the fire is true. I attached a few pics.

I had some parts which was destroyed by the fire as well, but I haven't heard back from the insurance company. I just lost my stock air intake box and engine cover which is not bad compared to some other guys. At least my car didn't get damaged.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Dear Havoc , thank you so very much for taking the time to respond to my thread , that helps a lot. Regards,
Max
No worries, bro!

Also FYI, I just had Vadim install $10K in mods on my little SLK55 AMG.
He did a great job, in a few days, and with no issues.

Sorry to hear about your issues and hope it all works out.
Old 12-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
AMG
Hopefully you get your money back as soon as possible.

For the record, the 55K stuff won't really make any power anyways so it would be much better to just get your $$ back anyways from all that stuff since not much of that will make any power really. Also $1000 for ECU upgrade is absurd, when there are options out there for only $399.

Just see if you can get all your money back, although I'm hearing it won't be easy as he is in severe financial troubles and is in debt to alot of people. Perhaps getting a lawyer friend to help out may speed up the refund process.

Best of luck
Old 12-12-2009, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AMS Performance
For the record, the 55K stuff won't really make any power anyways so it would be much better to just get your $$ back anyways from all that stuff since not much of that will make any power really.
What?? Did you seriously just write that?
Old 12-12-2009, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by Havoc
What?? Did you seriously just write that?
I thought the same thing but I assume he means 55K ECU for an NA 55 motor...
Old 12-12-2009, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I " think " Omey was meaning that the 55K air intake wont help the NA M113 that much .... which I am sure that many members would debate that , for me , at the time when speaking with Vadim, it wasnt such a huge expense that I was willing to gamble on it and see what happens... as for the ECU work, my own ECU was to be reprogrammed ( I think Vadim was going to employ Powerchip ) , with a slight consideration to the Resonator, and secondaries delete and the X pipe I have.. yes $990 is steep but ... , Point is that I never sent the ECU thank god, who knows what would have happened. So no work was ever done on it wether it cost $9 or $990...yet I prepaid the latter in full. Now I cant FATHOM the notion of sending him the ECU at all....

I am basically out almost $1800 and I have nothing to show for it. I will never know if my parts were in fact destroyed in the fire or not , BUT that has nothing to do with the ECU work , since nothing was done on it .. I think it is only fair for me to be refunded that amount ! I never heard anything but " Give me a couple of days and I will collect your parts..." that was over a month ago, Vadim has always been responsive in emails and some phone responses which is great....thats why I have been patient for over a month...now all of the sudden when I ask for my money refunded, I hear that my parts were destroyed !!!! I will give up the damn 55K Intake, I will get it myself from the dealer if I want to.. The evosport pulley, I would tend to think that someone with Vadim's connections and prior dealings, at least an arrangement can be made to get me the $380 pulley !!! Or better yet, refund me the amount.

Vadim if you are reading this , I am truly sorry for your hardship and whatever happened that caused these troubles.. and I honestly wish you only the very best .....but I think you owe it to the members and enthusiasts to just give us the full story and show that you are making some serious and real arrangements toward people's refund. There is at least one SEVEN PAGE thread about Vadim, on this site and not a single response from Vadim himself. Vadim , post your response, even if you cant not take care of everything right away, it will at least show that you are in fact tending to these serious problems.

Last edited by maxwerks; 12-12-2009 at 03:08 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Maxwerks,
I sincerely sympathize with your situation. I've been there and am still in it for now. It's true that the fire destroyed his storage room where he kept all his new and old parts for his customers. I lost a set of 44lb injectors, a CM30 pump and other miscellenaeous parts in that fire also.

That fire was the final straw given this economy that put him under severe financial strain and hardship. He told me that once he gets back on his feet that he will more than rectify what's gone wrong with any or all of his customers. He had many opportunties to run away from me after I paid him in full back in May but he is still working on my car when he could have taken the money and ran. He answers my phone calls either immediately or within a few minutes everytime I call. I can say the same thing about Havoc's car. He is intent on finishing it before the end of January. If everyone keeps destroying his reputation then how can you expect him to recover and make restitutions to those who are owed money or goods?
Old 12-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Correct, using 55K intake components won't make any gains by itself on an NA 55 motor. AMG really did an amazing job on the intake side of the motor so really the only thing worth doing are drop in K&N panel filters as far as airbox is concerned. Please do not jump to conclusions so quickly Havoc.

Also just for clarification to clear up any confusion, evosport has an accessory pulleys kit, its multiple accessory pulleys, not a single crank pulley for your specific application.

P.S. Max, AMS can send the ECU programmer directly to you and you can reprogram your ECU in the comfort of your own driveway through your OBD2 port for a fraction of the cost. All you need is a windows XP based laptop with a free USB port, the rest is a piece of cake... literally takes less than 10-20 min total time. This eliminates the fear of having to ship ECU anywhere which is a big deal for alot of people. ***(this only applies existing AMS customers in USA, not available for international orders)***

Thanks

Last edited by AMS Performance; 12-12-2009 at 04:50 PM.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AMGSC
Maxwerks,
I sincerely sympathize with your situation. I've been there and am still in it for now. It's true that the fire destroyed his storage room where he kept all his new and old parts for his customers. I lost a set of 44lb injectors, a CM30 pump and other miscellenaeous parts in that fire also.

That fire was the final straw given this economy that put him under severe financial strain and hardship. He told me that once he gets back on his feet that he will more than rectify what's gone wrong with any or all of his customers. He had many opportunties to run away from me after I paid him in full back in May but he is still working on my car when he could have taken the money and ran. He answers my phone calls either immediately or within a few minutes everytime I call. I can say the same thing about Havoc's car. He is intent on finishing it before the end of January. If everyone keeps destroying his reputation then how can you expect him to recover and make restitutions to those who are owed money or goods?
AMGSC , thank you for your response , very well put , and yes I agree with you , I am all for being patient and giving a chance for hardships to be overcome. I still wish Vadim would post a couple of words.. not for me , or a miraculous immediate solution , but just for 1st, assurance, and 2nd to maintain his previously well earned reputation . Things do happen and I do wish him the very best. Last I must say and concur that Vadim's responses were always timely and thats truly appreciated ... thats the main reason I waited . All the best to everyone.
Regards,
Max
Old 12-12-2009, 05:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMGSC , thank you for your response , very well put , and yes I agree with you , I am all for being patient and giving a chance for hardships to be overcome. I still wish Vadim would post a couple of words.. not for me , or a miraculous immediate solution , but just for 1st, assurance, and 2nd to maintain his previously well earned reputation . Things do happen and I do wish him the very best. Last I must say and concur that Vadim's responses were always timely and thats truly appreciated ... thats the main reason I waited . All the best to everyone.
Regards,
Max
Max,
I will do my best to remind him to take care of you, bodyguard and few others I forgot the names of as soon as possible. He is not avoiding everyone but simply overwhelmed with having to move, dealing with the fire loss and insurance denial, and lost customers due to postings here. He will be posting here soon after everyone that is owed goods or money are taken care of I'm sure.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by AMGSC
Max,
I will do my best to remind him to take care of you, bodyguard and few others I forgot the names of as soon as possible. He is not avoiding everyone but simply overwhelmed with having to move, dealing with the fire loss and insurance denial, and lost customers due to postings here. He will be posting here soon after everyone that is owed goods or money are taken care of I'm sure.
Thank you kindly AMGSC, lets all hope for the best to Vadim, and lets all hope for a much better upcoming year to all of us, I think we were all tested this last year!!
AMGSC , it sounds like youre up to some interesting work on your car , I am looking forward to hearing the details.
Old 12-13-2009, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Correct, using 55K intake components won't make any gains by itself on an NA 55 motor. AMG really did an amazing job on the intake side of the motor so really the only thing worth doing are drop in K&N panel filters as far as airbox is concerned. Please do not jump to conclusions so quickly Havoc.

Also just for clarification to clear up any confusion, evosport has an accessory pulleys kit, its multiple accessory pulleys, not a single crank pulley for your specific application.

P.S. Max, AMS can send the ECU programmer directly to you and you can reprogram your ECU in the comfort of your own driveway through your OBD2 port for a fraction of the cost. All you need is a windows XP based laptop with a free USB port, the rest is a piece of cake... literally takes less than 10-20 min total time. This eliminates the fear of having to ship ECU anywhere which is a big deal for alot of people. ***(this only applies existing AMS customers in USA, not available for international orders)***

Thanks
Omey , care to elaborate more on what you said regarding the Evosport pulley ? It is the same underdrive pulley we re talking about , right ? I know I have heard you say that it goes fine with your Crank pulley , right ? Anyone has the the Evosport underdrive care to chime in.. most importantly, would the Evosport one work well in a Kleemann SC setup or ??
Old 12-13-2009, 08:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Omey , care to elaborate more on what you said regarding the Evosport pulley ? It is the same underdrive pulley we re talking about , right ? I know I have heard you say that it goes fine with your Crank pulley , right ? Anyone has the the Evosport underdrive care to chime in.. most importantly, would the Evosport one work well in a Kleemann SC setup or ??
Yes I had the evosport underdrive pullies but swapped the Evo water pump pulley for a C63 in order to make room for a larger crank pulley. I have a twin-screw Kleemann SC kit and it works just fine.
Old 12-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Hello Max,

Correct, the Evosport accessory pulleys are an underdrive pulley kit (multiple small accessory pulleys) that underdrive the accessories to produce more top end power (typically 5000rpm+ is where most of the gains are).

Yes they are fully compatible with our crank pulley as well. Many of our customers do both. Once they buy our pulleys they typically get the evosports afterwards to extract the maximum amount of HP out of the serpentine system as possible.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

UPDATE

Well here we are in February of 2010 and the outcome of my patience and courtesy I extended to Mr. Vadim has not only gone unnoticed but in fact taken advantage of by the famous Mr. Vadim !

Several months of waiting and being nice and courteous, wishing him well , and telling him I will wait .. and what do I get ... NOTHING !!!!
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.... not even an attempt to partially reimburse me , or reorder the parts that he claims he lost in the fire... mind you my order is was as follows :
- E55K Air intake ( he could have gotten it ANYWHERE, HEll I could have ordered it from many sources...
- Evosport underdrive pulley....YES VEY HARD TO GET MONTHS LATER..
- AND the last is what really kills me : I paid him in addition to the above, $900 upfront for an ECU reprogramming.... I never sent the ECU, because I never got the parts first... which means that cost him ZERO...Yet he wont be a decent guy and refund at least that part !!!

All I get MONTHS later.. " Oh I am still waiting to be able to " Reorder " the parts for you since my parts were burned in the fire " !!! Well I have been more than patient regarding the fire, never doubted his words, always supported him and told him I will wait.... but apparently.. instead of appreciating what customers do.. he took that as a sign of weekness... there is no excuse for anyone doing that.. he is working on several other jobs for other people with budgets far more than my $1700 I paid him.. the least that any DECENT person would do is at least make a payment plan to refund the money ... instead I get nothing but BS.

Well sorry for all who vouched for him and suggested that I wait.. I did wait and gave him more than enough benefit of the doubt.... but five months is enough....

THis is to inform anyone who has been burned by Vadim to join me , as I AM starting legal procedures against him. PM me or email me at max@maxwerks.com
Old 02-09-2010, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

To the moderator .. Please be kind to help me change the title of this post to say Vadim Fedordezyn as opposed to VRP since it is not fair for anyone from VRP to be associated with this thread. It was my mistake that at the time when I first posted it , I didnt know that Vadim was no longer with VRP. Thank you

Last edited by maxwerks; 02-09-2010 at 11:58 AM.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

AMG
Sorry to hear about your frustrations Max, that's absolutely unacceptable. Best of luck in getting your funds back.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sorry to hear about your frustrations Max, that's absolutely unacceptable. Best of luck in getting your funds back.
Thank you Omey I appreciate your words, last thing I want to do is hurt anyone ..but when someone doesnt even TRY to make amends after accepting someone's else's money then there is no excuse.
Old 02-09-2010, 11:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Might be worth joining forces with those in this thread. I believe Jangy is already in the process of starting a class action suit.

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...ou-refund.html

Good luck.
Old 02-09-2010, 12:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
Might be worth joining forces with those in this thread. I believe Jangy is already in the process of starting a class action suit.

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...ou-refund.html

Good luck.
Thank you so much I appreciate that .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vadim Fedordezyn at VRP