Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS 1999 E55 Black

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 02:05 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS 1999 E55 Black

Hello everyone, I have decided to place Black 1999 E55 AMG with 90,000 miles and change for sale. Looking to downsize to a coupe at this point. The car has the two tone designo package which is black and grey. Standard features include xenon headlights, heated seats, multi disk cd changer, and sunroof. There has been no engine modifications on the car. Cosmetic changes include the upgrade to post 2000 tailights than the standard half moon ones. A flat hood emblem has been added but not shown in the picture and chrome trunk lid. The wheels are 18 AMG monoblocks and the tires are Falken with around 70 or 80 percent treadlife. The car has clean title and Car FAx. Some faults include minor cosmetic scratches from rock chips on the freeway as well as occasional loss of backlighting on the climate control head unit. I have more pictures upon request. The pricing is firm at $10,700 and located in Huntington Beach, CA. Thank you for your interest.

Well somehow they wont let me upload pictures twice in diffferent forums. So here is the link to the classifieds. I apologize.

https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...-10-700-a.html