MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   W211 AMG (https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg-81/)
-   -   M3 guys looking for a "challenge" (https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/119945-m3-guys-looking-challenge.html)

GTA23109a 09-12-2005 05:30 PM

M3 guys looking for a "challenge"

Buddy of mine on one of the BMW M3 boards wanted me to post this link for you all . . . apparently, some of the supercharged M3 guys were getting lippy:

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showt...99#post1025599

JamE55 09-12-2005 06:11 PM

^^ Do you know about how much TaZaM3 is putting down? Rwhp/crank?

DJE55 09-12-2005 06:15 PM

I saw that dive was putting down 416 at the tires. Don't know about the other guys. Couple of them are in my neck of the woods, I would gladly hook up with them to see how they compare. If they are putting down 415rwhp it would be a good run but, I don't see them "killing" me?

Derrick

BoBcanada 09-12-2005 06:27 PM

Please someone go and rape their ass, i still dont belive scd m3 would walk E55 at anyspeed...

Marcus Frost 09-12-2005 06:44 PM

Jesus, M3 guys getting a little ****y now?

I do highway runs all damn day, and I don't think people understand how much our cars like 3 digit speeds. I posted over there... ready to be entertained.

-m

merc655 09-12-2005 06:47 PM

it really wouldn't walk an E55 at all. I agree with you BoB....
I think they just get a bit overzealous although I know that supercharged M3s would certainly not walk an E55.
Coming from an M3 I can see how easily things can get inflated.... egos...

But in all seriousness. Can we please just have them race a stock E55 and then just for ****s just have JakPro or someone else with all the mods just walk the hell out of them so we can all just point and laugh... :y

JamE55 09-12-2005 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by Marcus Frost
Jesus, M3 guys getting a little ****y now?

I do highway runs all damn day, and I don't think people understand how much our cars like 3 digit speeds. I posted over there... ready to be entertained.

-m

Well said Marcus! I'll be happy to run one of them in a closed course...

RennTechV12 09-12-2005 07:08 PM

That's pretty sad, they have to add an aftermarket blower to that thing to try and compete, and it still comes up short.

Typical Bimmer. I stil remain unimpressed with BMW. (flame on!!!https://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/h...smiley-011.gif)

dragonAMG 09-12-2005 07:11 PM

I embarassed an M3 the other night. I might as well have raced a civic... poor m3.

RennTechV12 09-12-2005 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by dragonAMG
I embarassed an M3 the other night. I might as well have raced a civic... poor m3.

HA HA HA!!

My wife smoked an M3 the other day in our Continental GT, she said the little guy was so mad that he tried to swear at her, but his car was too slow to keep up for her to hear him.

JamE55 09-12-2005 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by RennTechV12
she said the little guy was so mad that he tried to swear at her, but his car was too slow to keep up for her to hear him.

lmao :rolf: :D :rolf: :D

dragonAMG 09-12-2005 07:19 PM

:y

HA HA HA!!

My wife smoked an M3 the other day in our Continental GT, she said the little guy was so mad that he tried to swear at her, but his car was too slow to keep up for her to hear him.

That's classic! :y :y to your wife!

BTW - You have one hell of a "Stable" That's truly a remarkable collection! Not too mention the 1/4 times! If you're ever in Vegas perhaps we can swing by the track together and you can cut an 11-second time slip in my car... I'm terrible at launching the car (reason for my 2.00 + 60's)... haha.

RennTechV12 09-12-2005 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by dragonAMG
:y

That's classic! :y :y to your wife!

BTW - You have one hell of a "Stable" That's truly a remarkable collection! Not too mention the 1/4 times! If you're ever in Vegas perhaps we can swing by the track together and you can cut an 11-second time slip in my car... I'm terrible at launching the car (reason for my 2.00 + 60's)... haha.

Thanks, I'm coming in Nov for SEMA and the GTG!!!

I 'm going to bring the SL I just have to work out how I'm going to get the drag radials and wheels there for the dragstrip.

BenzoAMGpower 09-12-2005 08:13 PM

i say dragonAMG goes and shows these guys what an aftermarket blower can do on a benz!! we need some1 to restore order!!! damn if i hadnt had bought my C32, i would build a C55 just like BennyZ's.... :)

merc655 09-12-2005 08:33 PM

Have you guys read the forums over at m3forum.net?
Wow, these people really get defensive when you say that you can win or what not.

I think you should read the whole forum for a good laugh actually, I know I sure enjoyed it. :)

dragonAMG 09-12-2005 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by BenzoAMGpower
i say dragonAMG goes and shows these guys what an aftermarket blower can do on a benz!! we need some1 to restore order!!! damn if i hadnt had bought my C32, i would build a C55 just like BennyZ's.... :)

I'd love to! Speaking of Bennyz... did he get his car back? I haven't seen him on the forums as of late. He's supposed to cruise out to Vegas sometime in October for the C55 Kleemann vs. Renntech showdown! I can't wait. :zoom:

BoBcanada 09-12-2005 08:46 PM

HA HA HA!!

Im sorry but you are so FULL OF **** dood, i really dont like you.... your continental GT is as heavy as a tank and it should run what mid 13s same as m3...and at higher speeds m3 should be quicker.... dunno... :beat:

BoBcanada 09-12-2005 08:51 PM

:v

That's pretty sad, they have to add an aftermarket blower to that thing to try and compete, and it still comes up short.

Typical Bimmer. I stil remain unimpressed with BMW. (flame on!!!https://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/h...smiley-011.gif)

another dumb post.... I think if i had so many powerfull cars i just wouldnt care about bmws or other things.... i think u hoax dude... and u trying to prove something here....

i really dont like you.

plus why the hell all your cars are in different places and in different garages... dunno i say you are a hoax!

darren_dallas 09-12-2005 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by BoBcanada
Im sorry but you are so FULL OF **** dood, i really dont like you.... your continental GT is as heavy as a tank and it should run what mid 13s same as m3...and at higher speeds m3 should be quicker.... dunno... :beat:

Bob,

Dude...where did that come from? The Continental should do 0-60 in about 4.6 to 4.9. That is enough to beat an M3. Couple that with a missed gear, or starting off in the wrong gear, and his wife could have walked the M3.

I haven't seen you react like this before...what gives?

BoBcanada 09-12-2005 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by darren_dallas
Bob,

Dude...where did that come from? The Continental should do 0-60 in about 4.6 to 4.9. That is enough to beat an M3. Couple that with a missed gear, or starting off in the wrong gear, and his wife could have walked the M3.

I haven't seen you react like this before...what gives?

yeah i know dood, i really love this place and all of you guys, but i smell something fishy about this guy... or maybe its his attitude abotu other cars... Im not trying to hate here, but his posts seems so immature for the guy who owns such a bunch of powerfull cars.... :nix: dont you think?

Iron Sheik 09-12-2005 09:00 PM

Bobcanada... what gives??
Why you acting like this? :nix:
I'm sure the extra 200++ hp would make up for the added weight!!
The m3 will get KILLED at high speeds!!!
And as far as supercharged M3 vs stock 55... I think it will be even most of the race till it gets past 130+++..

Iron Sheik

BoBcanada 09-12-2005 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by Iron Sheik
Bobcanada... what gives??
Why you acting like this? :nix:
I'm sure the extra 200++ hp would make up for the added weight!!
The m3 will get KILLED at high speeds!!!
And as far as supercharged M3 vs stock 55... I think it will be even most of the race till it gets past 130+++..

Iron Sheik

well maybe... dunno....not trying to defend M3 here hehehe...

http://www.dragtimes.com/Bentley-Con...slip-3709.html

13.4 1/4 @ 106 mph for GT

and

1/4 Mile ET: 13.200
1/4 Mile MPH: 105.000 for M3 with decent driver...

so i dunno maybe at higher speeds it would loose i agree...

still that guy has some silly posts.... :wwf: grow up lol

BklynBenz 09-12-2005 09:14 PM

i really dont like you.

thats harsh

RennTechV12 09-12-2005 09:15 PM

:v

another dumb post.... I think if i had so many powerfull cars i just wouldnt care about bmws or other things.... i think u hoax dude... and u trying to prove something here....

i really dont like you.

plus why the hell all your cars are in different places and in different garages... dunno i say you are a hoax!

Huh? I don't care if you like me or not. Why are you so defensive for BMW's anyway? I'll say it again, I'm unimpressed by BMW!!! If that's your dream car so be it, I'm not trying to piss out your birthday candles.

As far as you not believing me, whatever, I have nothing to prove to the likes of you.

Just because you can't buy the cars you want doesn't mean I can't. Quit being such a hater. I own property in different places, that accounts for the different garages. Do you think I would take the time to make up imaginary cars? Get a grip. Several forum members have seen me around town in my various cars.

The OP made a post (IN THE MERECEDES FORUM) about M3's I commented and shared a story and my opinion.

STOP BEING SUCH A HATER!!!!

E552006 09-12-2005 09:19 PM

Wow...
This is starting to sound like a Supra vs. Vette post...
What do you think Marcus :)