W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

It's on! Mini meet, Vadim, his bro (ML63) or E55, me C6 anyone else welcome!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2007, 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by Thericker
...Area LA, pm for details this Saturday! 3-5pm will know for certain time on Friday night! Jangy, Vic, Tarazez (sp) anyone else please come, should be a blast!

Area will be between Malibu-Santa (Sunset-twistie!) Monica-Beverly Hills, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, off the 123, 118 more twisties and great freeway rolls! lots of choices? pm for best selection we'll choose obvious most agreed upon spot/spots

I'm coming from Santa Barbara, so make some sacrifices, have a few beers after Could hit Hooters in Santa Monica after believe address 3rd street Prom, Santa Monica, few blocks from the (1) & the beach.

I'll say this it'll be a blast but cops are out there so everyone lookout for eachother, we should be hitting the 12hr shift change time, very good for low pigsters
A friendly warning. Dont drive fast in the hills you will be arrested. There was a really terrible crash with a Mustang, Ferari, and a sport bike on Mulh. between Kanan and the rockstore last weekend that closed the road most of the day. Cops are out there like NO other watching the streets on nice weekends like this so just be warned.

Also watch out for other crazy drivers. That crash happened because a car pushed over the center line and took out a bike. I rode past the scene last night on my man powered bike and it was messy with a nice spot of dried up blood on the side of the road.

But have fun.

These canyons are best driven at night. Seems stupid but thats when you can see whos coming, when the road is empty and when people are sleeping.

Last edited by CynCarvin32; 03-30-2007 at 05:22 PM.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
Jangy's been eerily silent. Wonder why no reponse from Jang??
Prolly doesn't want to drive all that way just to loose on his own vide tape J/K gotta rile the kid up somehow?
Old 03-30-2007, 05:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
A friendly warning. Dont drive fast in the hills you will be arrested. There was a really terrible crash with a Mustang, Ferari, and a sport bike on Mulh. between Kanan and the rockstore last weekend that closed the road most of the day. Cops are out there like NO other watching the streets on nice weekends like this so just be warned.

Also watch out for other crazy drivers. That crash happened beuse a car pushed over the center line and took out a bike. I rode past the scene last night on my man powered bike and it was messy with a nice spot of dried up blood on the side of the road.

But have fun.

These canyons are best driven at night. Seems stupid but thats when you can see whos coming, when the road is empty and when people are sleeping.
Words heeded and never spoken truer! thank you, I was hoping mostly for some quick stop light to light krap no crazzee speeds unless we hit a freeway, Thanks for the input bro I wasn't aware of this latest crash sux, it allways seems everthings fine till one driver looses control,(high speed surface streets just stupid) before it gets that competitive for street action is when I back off, no reason to go to jail or worse... Mucho thanks!

Last edited by Thericker; 03-30-2007 at 05:28 PM.
Old 03-30-2007, 05:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Jakpro1
Jangy's been eerily silent. Wonder why no reponse from Jang??
He's in some dungeon of a garage stealthily adding NOS, TT's poss graveyard 747 jet-engine power plant, Where are ya bro! speak up tomorrow is the day!
Old 03-30-2007, 06:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Words heeded and never spoken truer! thank you, I was hoping mostly for some quick stop light to light krap no crazzee speeds unless we hit a freeway, Thanks for the input bro I wasn't aware of this latest crash sux, it allways seems everthings fine till one driver looses control,(high speed surface streets just stupid) before it gets that competitive for street action is when I back off, no reason to go to jail or worse... Mucho thanks!
No prob. These areas are my old stomping ground but I really just stopped going out there for quick drives as I dont want to press my luck. Message forums made these roads more understood for everyone and now the whole world wants to go driving in the malibu canyon roads. The locals have lost their lids and are all over the Lost Hills sheriff department to get things under control. I have spoken to the CHP and the guys at the lost hills office and they both say there is always a car out patrolling now... regardless of time and day.

There are so many sport bikes out there on weekends that its difficult to go quickly anyhow.

We should just all go to willow springs, buttonwillow or Cal speedway and let lose on the track if quick twisty driving is what you are looking for!
Old 03-30-2007, 06:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
No prob. These areas are my old stomping ground but I really just stopped going out there for quick drives as I dont want to press my luck. Message forums made these roads more understood for everyone and now the whole world wants to go driving in the malibu canyon roads. The locals have lost their lids and are all over the Lost Hills sheriff department to get things under control. I have spoken to the CHP and the guys at the lost hills office and they both say there is always a car out patrolling now... regardless of time and day.

There are so many sport bikes out there on weekends that its difficult to go quickly anyhow.

We should just all go to willow springs, buttonwillow or Cal speedway and let lose on the track if quick twisty driving is what you are looking for!
I'm doing this race, regardless who shows, but would love a throw down at Willow Springds -deff get my *** handed to me there w/not much seat time but love twisties and learning quick, I have a few spots here in town I hit an practice 2-3 times a week after the gym small but verrry safe areas, no matter how hard I try on this one area of new pavement/downhill nice twister, I can't kick the rear out unless over accelerating, no matter it's FUN!
Old 03-30-2007, 08:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Am I the only one or does anyone else get worried about how excited Thericker is about racing? At this point I'm imagining this gym-junkie in parachute pants, tank top, and a pair of oakleys with a buzz cut driving his vette around looking for races.
Dude you're waaaay too hyper. Please be careful this weekend guys, last thing we need is another: "Twisted the beast around a tree..." post.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Originally Posted by Glassjaw
I'll bring one of the 4 SLR's I have in the shop......
And, I would glady run any one of the them with my TWINS...so pls do!!!
Old 03-31-2007, 12:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by trezaei
Am I the only one or does anyone else get worried about how excited Thericker is about racing? At this point I'm imagining this gym-junkie in parachute pants, tank top, and a pair of oakleys with a buzz cut driving his vette around looking for races.
Dude you're waaaay too hyper. Please be careful this weekend guys, last thing we need is another: "Twisted the beast around a tree..." post.
You have a vivid imagination no parachute pants, oakleys etc... NO twisting around trees lol..Deff love racing though! Hmmmm maybe I should take an extra riddilin hyper who me Come-on lets say enthusiastic?

Don't worry mom, I'll be fine!

Last edited by Thericker; 03-31-2007 at 12:26 AM.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Richard023
And, I would glady run any one of the them with my TWINS...so pls do!!!
It wouldn't be worth your gas @ 750-800rwhp 750+rwto 3100lbs = ROCKET SHIP!
Old 03-31-2007, 06:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Damn! I swear! Everyone here can't come now I get text from Vadim saying "can I set it up another day??" do you know how many times he's done this????
He said he'll still try & meet after he wakes up will see blah blah!!

Almost got my wish after gym tonight late 101 south saw a 2003-06E55k did everything to get him to race? but nothing??damn! oh well some day, I hear there opening all new 1/4 tracks all over the country especially in cities w/bad street racing problems, San Diego is 1st! I'll make the trek for this track as Lacr sux! and is closing!

Last edited by Thericker; 03-31-2007 at 06:45 AM.
Old 03-31-2007, 10:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Damn! I swear! Everyone here can't come now I get text from Vadim saying "can I set it up another day??" do you know how many times he's done this????

Almost got my wish after gym tonight late 101 south saw a 2003-06E55k did everything to get him to race? but nothing??damn! oh well some day, I hear there opening all new 1/4 tracks all over the country especially in cities w/bad street racing problems, San Diego is 1st! I'll make the trek for this track as Lacr sux! and is closing!
I think the cities should have city sponsered racing events to benefit the city, they just can't seem to cash in on their own problems.
Old 03-31-2007, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
I think the cities should have city sponsered racing events to benefit the city, they just can't seem to cash in on their own problems.
Supposedly the state is paying for it, and there not making new tracks, just commandeering an old runnway, or parking lot for weekend events? just what I read in the Wall Street Journal, or was it local paper? anyhow it's what's happening, I think it's great! I'll still street race though I'll update you fools if Vadim severs the drooll from his pillow to meet me at the OK corral goin to get the rig/bucket washed laters!
Old 03-31-2007, 12:58 PM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Damn bro that was funny, sorry ricker but you gotta laugh at that even though we know it doesnt fit the bill.

...parachute pants
Old 03-31-2007, 01:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Vic55
Damn bro that was funny, sorry ricker but you gotta laugh at that even though we know it doesnt fit the bill.

...parachute pants
I did bro! u see all my smiley laughing goober animations? damn funny! kudos to my CLS63 paperwork pounder
I was tempted to go to the thrift store & pick up an out fit like the described if he could meet up!

Last edited by Thericker; 03-31-2007 at 01:36 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is Sick as Fu*k
no meet no cruise damn hope it goes down sooon

Last edited by PerisanGodFatha; 03-31-2007 at 05:15 PM.
Old 03-31-2007, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is Sick as Fu*k

I was on the 101 south late last night....could it have been me? white color with wheels tinted windows...on the other hand i would have raced so i dont know....Holla
Old 03-31-2007, 09:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Nothing happened?
Old 03-31-2007, 09:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
I did bro! u see all my smiley laughing goober animations? damn funny! kudos to my CLS63 paperwork pounder
I was tempted to go to the thrift store & pick up an out fit like the described if he could meet up!

Hollywood is awaiting...Watchout Ricker I have a MODDED 63, WOOOHOOO 533hp suckerzzzzzzzz
Old 03-31-2007, 10:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Well Vadim sends me a pathetic text when I'm about to go home from LA 4:46pm ...reads.."Sorry bro, i woke up and he was gone already."

next text.."My bro took the 55 & bounced, i guess we'll have to do it tomorrow (or another day). Ill meet u halfway so u don't have to drive all the way down here."

This is the part that gets me! I told him/Vadim bring your P-car or whatever he said "Oh my brother/cousin has ML63 and he'll race you Sat too! we'll all meet up!
I'll bring the P-car the 55, etc.. what a joke all that way for ****!!

I'm pissed although the day had some sunshine! on the way home, what do I see two bikes! purple & brt yellow read R6 and the other CBR600! we get into it big time I go after the R6 one 1st and the yellow CBR after(I guess same bike both 600cc? I'm not big on bikes?) R6 out front I'm all over him so bad I have to let up and he even got a lil squirly at 100+ I backed off!

His friend? CBR600 yellow, rolls along side giving me a huge thumbs up! way kool!! Shjaking his head/helmet like he was laughing at his friend!! then we raced, he was quite a bit faster (sounded meaner possibly modded bigger back tire), we were closer in speed but I still unblievably pulled him definitively!! I never believed bike killls till now!

I know bigger cc1000 1100 will eat me alive but this was a great ending to a ****y no show race day!
They both toyed w/me for a few more miles like a couple mosquitos buzzing around, then they both gave a couple a peace signs/thumbs, I did likewise thru open window, and then they exited the freeway...Way kool guys!! wish I had video, but as I told my friend who owns a 1100, about what went down(cell phn) he agreed saying they have hardly any torque in the 600's for freeway rolls and good kill!

anyhow sooo where were you persiangodfather? no pm? no effort what so ever? yeah yeah I know you had a late nite paperwork session blah blah...

Most you guys want me gone from here anyhow, and this deff fused it, enjoy your exclusivity peace out!

I'm just pissed, I know a few of you tried and had ligit excuses sorry, just pretty bummed driving all that way, least I brought my new girlfriend w/she loved the bike kills (only 20yrs old! )
Old 03-31-2007, 11:03 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by juicee55
Hollywood is awaiting...Watchout Ricker I have a MODDED 63, WOOOHOOO 533hp suckerzzzzzzzz
You dyno it?
Old 04-01-2007, 12:09 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Well Vadim sends me a pathetic text when I'm about to go home from LA 4:46pm ...reads.."Sorry bro, i woke up and he was gone already."
Where you at the santa monica/promenade last night around 11-12ish? Could've sworn i saw your car all blacked out...
Old 04-01-2007, 12:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by jangy
You dyno it?
Not yey just going by the other 63 dyno with the filters removed and some hp calculations.. Just messing with my Favorite C6 owner, I have several on this MB.
Old 04-01-2007, 12:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by jangy
You dyno it?
LOL! No bro, he means at the crank. Filter removed mod
The day a 63 puts down 533 in the rear I'll be posting a video of Thericker filmed thru my rear view mirror.

Lemme ask you this Thericker, what are your 1/4 mile times?
Old 04-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
The reason I ask is that now we have had two dyno runs with an E63 and several E55s. Since I believe absolute numbers to be irrelevent, all I am comparing is relative differences. Yesterday, my car put down 400hp and 439TQ at the wheel and the E63 put down 380hp and 320ishTQ.
Attached Thumbnails It's on! Mini meet, Vadim, his bro (ML63) or E55, me C6 anyone else welcome!-cimg0089-medium-.jpg  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: It's on! Mini meet, Vadim, his bro (ML63) or E55, me C6 anyone else welcome!