W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly

Old 05-22-2008, 08:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2005 E55 ///AMG
*Mod Edit/

Originally Posted by 55fanatic
Hey all, I just woke up and was like three pages back... For those people reading and watching from Massachusetts...

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT Visit his address

As we get the information sorted out, we will try and be there when he is arrested. We don't want to stalk him or his family, giving them ammunition to press charges against us, this trash isnt worth it. When the time comes I will ask a few people offline to join me, if we are given the oppurtunity.

Second... Can we keep whoring to a minimum... If you would like to *****, please take it to our whoring thread...
Originally Posted by e1000
All noobies (yes, this means you), please read before posting.

CLICK ME
/Mod Edit*

Originally Posted by amdeutsch
Thank you for admitting to being a reseller. Interesting that your boss doesn't want you do do business on company time. Interesting how timeless says you are from NY but list Bain Capital Fund in Boston. Interesting how you never mentioned multiple sets. Etc, etc, etc.

BTW
You forgot your sponsorship fee in order to do this. That is in accordance with the TOU you agreed to. You're banned.
Damnit...now we can't read more of his excuses as he shoots himself in the foot.

Well, the only reason I bought these is because I could use my Discover card on Google checkout and felt I was protected 'just in case'.

We will see how it works out. I sent Google a letter stating they better be ready to pay for these wheels as I have given them MUCH notice of this scammer and also Discover told me I will not be liable if the wheels do not show up.

I got suspicious pretty quickly after people continued to ask about his wheels in the threads (he had two going) and he always replied with 'PM sent' instead of saying the wheels were sold. You'll notice I said earlier in the thread that he must have more than one set...which prompted him to say the wheels were sold to cover his ***.

What a *****.

I'd like to thank everyone else for their support. I love this forum and visit it multiple times every day...which is why this MOD bug will not go away.
Old 05-22-2008, 08:37 PM
Esh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
Originally Posted by Timeless
Damnit...now we can't read more of his excuses as he shoots himself in the foot.

Well, the only reason I bought these is because I could use my Discover card on Google checkout and felt I was protected 'just in case'.

We will see how it works out. I sent Google a letter stating they better be ready to pay for these wheels as I have given them MUCH notice of this scammer and also Discover told me I will not be liable if the wheels do not show up.

I got suspicious pretty quickly after people continued to ask about his wheels in the threads (he had two going) and he always replied with 'PM sent' instead of saying the wheels were sold. You'll notice I said earlier in the thread that he must have more than one set...which prompted him to say the wheels were sold to cover his ***.

What a *****.

I'd like to thank everyone else for their support. I love this forum and visit it multiple times every day...which is why this MOD bug will not go away.

Timeless, I think in one way or another we know how you feel. Maybe not with that amount, but still, money is money. I remember my freshman year of college when a cute girl walked into my room to sell magazines. Oh she needed to sell only 3 more to get a trip. Me, actually wanting a magazine, decided to buy through her. Turns out I bought 2, and 43 bucks later via check she was gone and the magazines never showed up. I don't think it was ESPN or SI's fault they didn't show.

So I'm pulling up a chair to this thread and subscribing so I can get all the updates
Old 05-22-2008, 08:44 PM

'03 SL55 '00 S281SC '09 C63
Originally Posted by benzgrandcru
That picture is ours, we sold that guy and many others sets last year. We just use our old pictures. So the guy used our pictures for adverstisement to show what the wheels look like thats all.
Wow - never seen such a scam on here before. I'll TRY to be short here.

Benzgrandcru is a blatant liar. The picture of the OEM E63 wheels he is using is a picture that I, (me, myself, and I) personally took of MY OEM E63 wheels (in my backyard) that I sold in a professional transaction in 2007 to a gentleman in the Pac NW. The picture, and the wheels in this picture, are not the property of Benzgrandcru. I took the picture, and Benzgrandcru never owned those wheels.

Benzgrandcru lied about a few other things- as you can now understand, he NEVER sold me ANYTHING, and ESPECIALLY did not sell me these wheels pictured which were delivered on our Flint Grey 07 E63. And I did not use his picture for advertisement - I actually took my own picture of my own property.

Benzgrandcru - you and your operation are clearly a scam.

Thanks Teolax for shooting me a call. Teolax is the current owner of my 07 E63.. anyone have any questions or comments for me, please.. be my guest.

Johan in NJ
'03 SL55
'00 S281SC
Old 05-22-2008, 09:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by tthoang1
Timeless, how did you pay for the wheels? If it's by CC, can you cancel your order? Here is something from Google Buyer Help Center:

If you believe you were charged for an order you cancelled, please verify that your order has in fact been cancelled in your Google Checkout account. Here's how:
Sign in to your Google Checkout account at http://checkout.google.com.
On the Purchase history page, click View Order next to the order containing the item you'd like to review.
If your order has been cancelled, the order details should read Your order has been cancelled.
If your order has been cancelled, the pending amount that you've noticed is only an authorization, not an actual charge.
Authorizations occur between our billing system and your bank's billing system to ensure that the necessary funds are available in your account before the order is charged. Because the order has been cancelled, the pending authorization will not result in a charge.

Authorizations can remain in your account from 1 to 14 business days, depending on your bank. You may wish to contact your bank to confirm the authorization and to check on its status.

Learn more about different charges that appear on your credit/debit card statement.

If your order details do not reflect cancellation, or if you're waiting for a refund, learn more about cancelling your order directly through the seller.

I'll see if there's any other way to cancel your order.

BTW, thanks for helping with this. I did everything I can do with Google checkout. They don't seem to have a phone number, so everything is by email.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:13 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E63
Originally Posted by Yoballs83
Wow - never seen such a scam on here before. I'll TRY to be short here.

Benzgrandcru is a blatant liar. The picture of the OEM E63 wheels he is using is a picture that I, (me, myself, and I) personally took of MY OEM E63 wheels (in my backyard) that I sold in a professional transaction in 2007 to a gentleman in the Pac NW. The picture, and the wheels in this picture, are not the property of Benzgrandcru. I took the picture, and Benzgrandcru never owned those wheels.

Benzgrandcru lied about a few other things- as you can now understand, he NEVER sold me ANYTHING, and ESPECIALLY did not sell me these wheels pictured which were delivered on our Flint Grey 07 E63. And I did not use his picture for advertisement - I actually took my own picture of my own property.

Benzgrandcru - you and your operation are clearly a scam.

Thanks Teolax for shooting me a call. Teolax is the current owner of my 07 E63.. anyone have any questions or comments for me, please.. be my guest.

Johan in NJ
'03 SL55
'00 S281SC

Thanks Johan for chiming in. This about solves it, this guy is a scammer. I should have known better as all the signs were there...
Old 05-22-2008, 09:20 PM

E63
Take him Down

So let's take this guy down...any progress on tracking the IP?
Old 05-22-2008, 09:32 PM

E63
Originally Posted by benzgrandcru
teolax, relax. We shipped your wheels. Dont go accusing me of anything just bc DHL has lost someone elses wheels. We had 2 sets of these wheels in which we sold. We will be getting 3 more sets next week from E63 buyers from the dealership.

Yeah Teolax relax how cheesy is that? We will be getting 3 more sets from "the dealership." What dealership is selling 3 E63's in a month let alone a week? This guy is just a scamming punk. I wouldn't be surprised if he is trying to scam DHL as well and collect insurance on bogus packages ala the western union crap. It might be worth a call to DHL to report him as well so he doesn't find a way to still scam DHL after the CC company refunds your money.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:33 PM

2007 E63
BTW, thanks for helping with this. I did everything I can do with Google checkout. They don't seem to have a phone number, so everything is by email.
Can you tell me how you disputed with Google? I logged into my account but I can't seem to find a way to log a complaint or cancel the transaction. I already took care of it with my credit card company, but it probably wouldn't hurt to also do something with Google.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:40 PM

2007 E63
Originally Posted by teolax
Can you tell me how you disputed with Google? I logged into my account but I can't seem to find a way to log a complaint or cancel the transaction. I already took care of it with my credit card company, but it probably wouldn't hurt to also do something with Google.
Never mind, I figured it out.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:41 PM

2007 E63
Originally Posted by davidmbowser@gm
Yeah Teolax relax how cheesy is that? We will be getting 3 more sets from "the dealership." What dealership is selling 3 E63's in a month let alone a week? This guy is just a scamming punk. I wouldn't be surprised if he is trying to scam DHL as well and collect insurance on bogus packages ala the western union crap. It might be worth a call to DHL to report him as well so he doesn't find a way to still scam DHL after the CC company refunds your money.
Right, and he's not sure what they're worth, but he had 2 sets to sell and is getting 3 more. I'm such an idiot
Old 05-22-2008, 09:46 PM

2007 E63
My Google receipt says:

OEM Headlight and Wheels
200 Talbot Ave
Boston, MA

Anyone local that can take a drive by that address?
Old 05-22-2008, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55 ///AMG
Originally Posted by davidmbowser@gm
So let's take this guy down...any progress on tracking the IP?
I can give you a phone number that goes straight to voicemail for his supposed company (OEM Headlights N Parts).

If this is against rules, please edit my post Mods.

(857) 753-8478

That is the only number of the five or so he gave me that actually mentions his company name. Anyone that can locate this scum by the number, please help. Also here is the supposed address of his company.

OEM Headlights N Parts
200 Talbot Ave
Boston MA 02124
UNITED STATES
Old 05-22-2008, 09:56 PM

2007 E63
I can give you a phone number that goes straight to voicemail for his supposed company (OEM Headlights N Parts).

If this is against rules, please edit my post Mods.

(857) 753-8478

That is the only number of the five or so he gave me that actually mentions his company name. Anyone that can locate this scum by the number, please help. Also here is the supposed address of his company.

OEM Headlights N Parts
200 Talbot Ave
Boston MA 02124
UNITED STATES
That is the exact same information I have. Same cell phone #, same address.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
2004 E320
It mystifies me that someone would try to scam like this when they know that credit card companies will reverse the charge within 60 days.
What's the point ? Plus if you're going to scam that kind of money why do it on something big like a set of wheels/tires rather than something small like a Rolex ? It must be the economy.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:31 PM

CTS-V
Originally Posted by starbrite
It mystifies me that someone would try to scam like this when they know that credit card companies will reverse the charge within 60 days.
Because often times the scammer can delay for 60-days. Why do you think this scammer keeps posting here? He's trying to keep the "hope" alive that it was a legitimate transaction.

It's like in the movies when you see the police trying to trace a call, they need to keep the person on the phone for ___ seconds. In this case, the scammer needs to keep the scammed "on the hook" for 60-days.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:44 PM
Banned

AMG
First of all everyone is lying. Why don’t you post the tracking #s to show I shipped the wheels out. Again DHL is screwing up, not me. I will assist you in filing the claim.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:46 PM
Banned

AMG
Again its DHL Shipping the Blame. They the ones who lost the wheels. Lets work toghether to get this solved, and get the proper paperwork filed with DHL. I can have them send the claim check to you reciever directly. I just spoke with DHL. Please post your tracking #s so the forum can see that you people are overreacting and making up lies.
Old 05-22-2008, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 E63
Originally Posted by grandcrubenz
Again its DHL Shipping the Blame. They the ones who lost the wheels. Lets work toghether to get this solved, and get the proper paperwork filed with DHL. I can have them send the claim check to you reciever directly. I just spoke with DHL. Please post your tracking #s so the forum can see that you people are overreacting and making up lies.
r u for real? get lost scumbag.

mods ban this fool
Old 05-22-2008, 11:54 PM
Banned

AMG
C230_617 ?
Old 05-22-2008, 11:57 PM
Banned

AMG
Listen guys why dont they post the tracking #s ? Let the truth be known.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:02 AM
Banned

AMG
I will post the tracking numbers myself. Its DHL Fault Not Mines. I said I will assist on filing the claim. I insured the wheels. Stop trying to lie.

Timeless

teolax

Old 05-23-2008, 12:35 AM
Banned

AMG
Im exposing Timeless and Teolax. I cannot believe they would try to defame my company.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by grandcrubenz
Im exposing Timeless and Teolax. I cannot believe they would try to defame my company.
Do you expect us to believe that DHL screwed up two concurrent yet completely separate orders?
Old 05-23-2008, 12:45 AM
Banned

AMG
They lost Timeless wheels only. But Timeless and Teolax is trying to defame my company. How dare they do that. Blame DHL for the screw up not me. I told you I will assist with filing the claim. This stuff gets me upset.
Old 05-23-2008, 12:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly