WHAT? NO FONTANA TRASH TALK?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2008, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by rflow306
Sorry Jangy but Improv was spot on about you. The perfect definition of flipflop.

Please keep us posted on any future record setting runs. You are starting to give VRP a bad rap.
+1 I cant believe what im reading. You even have Josh speechless, and that takes ALOT Lub you Juicee, im sure Jangy's a cool dude but please school this cat in the basics my brother.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Originally Posted by jangy
Why don't you teach me instead of just trying to belittle?
Jangy your attitude and arrogance is beyond "teaching" the numbers should smack you in your face they are so obvious The only time you see me "belittle" is when someone needs to be taken down a notch to reality.
Old 06-14-2008, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
2003 E55 & 2014 GL550
Not gonna get in the middle, but I WAS one of those guys that told the C63 guys there was no chance.

Whatever that Z ran yesterday, you can't argue with stuff like this man.

Old 06-14-2008, 08:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
and those were not drag radials, those were runflats, the car was stock as this was at my track rental. And for the roll-on data, these are verified times using a Drift-Box, this data is on 6speedonline where the 60-130 is a big competition:

7.48 - Acicchelli / Renntech SL65 AMG
7.56 - Vrybad / C5 Z06TT (APS Turbo, no cats, stock muffler, 573 rwhp @ 9.5 psi) / 1 shift
7.85 - Acicchelli / Stock LP640 / 2 shifts
7.86 - Divexxtreme / Stock C6 Z06 / 2-shifts
Old 06-14-2008, 08:57 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Sorry Jangy but Improv was spot on about you. The perfect definition of flipflop.

Please keep us posted on any future record setting runs. You are starting to give VRP a bad rap.
More banter..... wheres the flip or the flop? If I remember right, the whole 1/4 mile event was said to be "unrepresentative" of whatever you guys want it to be. I have always looked at Et and NEVER claimed I'd out trap a vette. You either have to look at ETs or at first accross. I took the Z06 in both of those. Was that not what the discussion with Improv was about (given under different circumstances)? That is where a bunch of members here jumped in and said that I would NOT beat any Z06 at the event. Remember? So, now that I beat one fair and square in both ET and first accross, I am the flip flop?

HAHA!! Bad rap. I am not their spokesperson and your hate won't come close to stopping their progress. You forget that I ran a stage 1 + 80mm TB without an optimal tune or race gas and still beat the CLS63s (BOTH MODDED) in most all numbers. They trapped 2MPH higher than me but their best ET was right at 3/10ths worse than mine. Then, just to prove to Josh that traps aren't the "be all end all", I did a run and trapped 116 but my ET fell to 12.7 (just like the CLSs, imagine that). Then add that I hung all over the butts of a stage 4 (Ed's E55) and stage 5 (serge's SL55) and it makes me wonder what the added mods will do. Dude, what happened to turn you sour on life? BTW, I ran against Ed's E55 (stage 4) and serge's SL55 (stage 5) 10 times each. Ask them if I am exagerating.

Wait for me to add headers, CF Airbox, cooling, LSD, and exhaust and racing fuel and lets see if the rap is still so bad.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Here we go again. Lets search for runs made in ideal situations and post em. Why do you discount the head to head runs that happened all day yesterday? Is that not fair enough? We all know there is a crap load more data for vettes than there is for AMGs, so what if you can find some that have been to the good tracks all the time. In our case, who really races their AMGs consistently?
Old 06-14-2008, 09:02 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by E55JAY
+1 I cant believe what im reading. You even have Josh speechless, and that takes ALOT Lub you Juicee, im sure Jangy's a cool dude but please school this cat in the basics my brother.
Why do you expect Juicee to "teach"? Step up, oh yoda. STEP UP!!
Old 06-14-2008, 09:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
Man, What a great time. Jangster good to see you again. Josh I will hire you as a salesman you are good Over all with the heat I feel we all did great. It was nice to see some new faces Mo was very much missed, he is the Team AMG Leader. Hope you fell better , it's just not the same with out you bro. Jangy , you should run for President cuz you sure do keep the sh2T GOING LOL.LOL. By the way the 63's still out trap you.. I don't care what the others say , I think you're great. lol
Thanks Rick, and congrats on your impressive E.T. and trap under this extreme heat.... I think your corrected numbers are among the top 5, especially your trap speed. I heard it corrects to 118.9 mph at zero level . What did you do that car

What a great event, I'm glad everybody had fun. I hope we do this again soon guys

Last edited by MB_Forever; 06-14-2008 at 09:13 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Jangy your attitude and arrogance is beyond "teaching" the numbers should smack you in your face they are so obvious The only time you see me "belittle" is when someone needs to be taken down a notch to reality.

Oh so noble of you to deem me worthy . Attitude, yes. Arrogance, look in the mirror bro. Maybe you've been hanging with Juicee too much? Does propane ring a bell?
Old 06-14-2008, 09:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Why do you discount the head to head runs that happened all day yesterday?
i will get to the root of this in an attempt to assist you which it seem you need so desperately. Head up racing means NOTHING. This isnt about who got the tree, this is about who has a truly faster vehicle. This goes back you your original posting of walking a modded Z06, it has nothing to do with how you treed. SO what if you are quicker off the line, the bottom line that you seem not to grasp is that a car that traps 10 more MPH then you is ALOT faster then your car. If you raced this car from a roll he would send you home with your tail between your legs calling Victor for the stroker motor upgrade. For the record I dont not "drag race" alot of us on here go to the track to see just how fast out cars our relative to the times they put down. And relative to the times YOU put down, your car is NOWHERE in the range of even the last model C5 Z06 let alone the newest C6 Z06 stock model.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E 55
Here we go again. Lets search for runs made in ideal situations and post em. Why do you discount the head to head runs that happened all day yesterday? Is that not fair enough? We all know there is a crap load more data for vettes than there is for AMGs, so what if you can find some that have been to the good tracks all the time. In our case, who really races their AMGs consistently?
The only heads up run that was displayed from yesterday was the evosl55 on nos vs the modded ZO6.

Juice post up some videos please.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Attitude, yes. Arrogance, look in the mirror bro.
Dont mistake my confidence and knowledge for arrogance. I am an open book, I email and PM my trustworthy sources daily to gain more knowledge, daily. I am like a sponge as I like to learn constantly. You dont see me here claiming I can whip a Z06 do you, you dont see me once in this thread talking about my vehicle or the times I have achieved which could be constituted as arrogance.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Mine was trapping right at 112 all day (need headers and box!!)
...says the guy who later writes "let the excuses begin...

The Zo6 I beat trapped exactly 10mph faster than me at 122The Z06 that was tricked trapped 125
Gee, what a surprise!

I'm not into playing well or looking good. Would I win a half mile race? Of course not,
Thank you for confirming what those of us who are objective have been arguing with you about for the last few weeks.

Hung by your own words....ahh, how ironic, how poetic.

Case closed.

Last edited by Improviz; 06-14-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by otoupalik
The funny thing is all that crap about the z06 betting JRcart in the CLK63 BS, well that BS we built will smoke this SL55 we brought - so you do the math! lol I cannot wait for JRCart to hear and take it back to the vette guys! They are just so annoying thinking that nothing will ever beat them!

thanks
brad
Unfortunately, we may never know on this one; jrcart agreed to meet zlicious today, and then disappeared on him.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:47 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
A few comments...

1) Faster in the 1/4 mile = higher trap speed.

2) I wouldn't argue with Jason or Albert about drag racing. You just won't win. Just look at their track performance. Everyone is chasing Alberts E55 time or Jasons 600 time.

3) C6 Z06 is fast as ***** and with a good driver it will walk even a heavily modded (no nitrous) E55.

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE AMG's but lets keep it real, some cars are just faster. On Nov. 15th at MIR everyone will be on even playing ground and we will see who REALLY is faster I will ask Jamie to bring out his stock C6 Z06 and you can do side by side runs all day. I got money on the Z06!

Last edited by blackbenzz; 06-14-2008 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Dont mistake my confidence and knowledge for arrogance. I am an open book, I email and PM my trustworthy sources daily to gain more knowledge, daily. I am like a sponge as I like to learn constantly. You dont see me here claiming I can whip a Z06 do you, you dont see me once in this thread talking about my vehicle or the times I have achieved which could be constituted as arrogance.
I see your sig. What a cracker.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
I see your sig. What a cracker.
Are you coming to MIR on Nov. 15th? I think you are in for a rude awakening.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
i will get to the root of this in an attempt to assist you which it seem you need so desperately. Head up racing means NOTHING. This isnt about who got the tree, this is about who has a truly faster vehicle. This goes back you your original posting of walking a modded Z06, it has nothing to do with how you treed. SO what if you are quicker off the line, the bottom line that you seem not to grasp is that a car that traps 10 more MPH then you is ALOT faster then your car. If you raced this car from a roll he would send you home with your tail between your legs calling Victor for the stroker motor upgrade. For the record I dont not "drag race" alot of us on here go to the track to see just how fast out cars our relative to the times they put down. And relative to the times YOU put down, your car is NOWHERE in the range of even the last model C5 Z06 let alone the newest C6 Z06 stock model.
I'm not saying I just got first accross. i beat him in Et, too. Now, you say trap is all?
Old 06-14-2008, 10:08 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
The only heads up run that was displayed from yesterday was the evosl55 on nos vs the modded ZO6.

Juice post up some videos please.
True, but I told you about my run with the yellow vette. Why does the comparison go to a fully modified vette vs my car?
Old 06-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
A few comments...

1) Faster in the 1/4 mile = higher trap speed.

then how did i beat the vette in the ETs?

2) I wouldn't argue with Jason or Albert about drag racing. You just won't win. Just look at their track performance. Everyone is chasing Alberts E55 time or Jasons 600 time.

Respect for acomplishments go out the window when you let it get to your head and assume time stops. And for the record, I am neither chasing a thing of theirs nor know about it. those that love straight lines may, but not everyone.

3) C6 Z06 is fast as ***** and with a good driver it will walk even a heavily modded (no nitrous) E55.

Ok, then explain yesterday. even the CLS63s beat the "stock" Z06. Explain how Ed's E55 had an ET of 11.99 with a trap of 118 and not a single "stock" Z06 dipped into the 11s. Even the delicious one pulled an 11.6X (three tenths faster than the E55). Is that all those mods do?

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE AMG's but lets keep it real, some cars are just faster. On Nov. 15th at MIR everyone will be on even playing ground and we will see who REALLY is faster I will ask Jamie to bring out his stock C6 Z06 and you can do side by side runs all day. I got money on the Z06!
How was Fontana not even ground?
Old 06-14-2008, 10:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Are you coming to MIR on Nov. 15th? I think you are in for a rude awakening.
Don't even know where MIR is. Awakening, LOL!!! Maybe all the vettes at this track were fakes, too huh?
Old 06-14-2008, 10:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
I'm not saying I just got first accross. i beat him in Et, too. Now, you say trap is all?
As much as I am EXTREMELY competitive about my 1/4 mile time AND trap speed, they are used as a telltale to how my car should perform on the street if I encounter a vehicle that wants to do a roll-on, this goes back to your original post of walking a modified Z06 on the street. The bottom line is that you will get your butt handed to you BADLY by even a stock C6 Z06. You can talk in circles all you want, but the data is staring you in the face HARD. 112 trap? my buddies C55 ran a 112.98 bro, find a tree and steer hard left, collect your insurance and call it a day.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:21 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by Improviz
Unfortunately, we may never know on this one; jrcart agreed to meet zlicious today, and then disappeared on him.
Good thing, too since Z needs to practice the 2nd to 3rd a bit more... Is a rce a race or is the money only on the fastest or best of the day? Side by side when he lined up, he wiffed. Earlier in the day, running alone he had a better time. Granted it is a modded Z06 and is a faster CAR but what matters when we make it personal?
Old 06-14-2008, 10:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
then how did i beat the vette in the ETs?
Because your car was quicker NOT faster on that specific pass and the guy in the Z06 was probably sleeping at the wheel

Respect for acomplishments go out the window when you let it get to your head and assume time stops. And for the record, I am neither chasing a thing of theirs nor know about it. those that love straight lines may, but not everyone.

I dont think you would want to see my car in the straights or the twisties. I know neither Jason nor Albert are cocky but will speak up and say the truth. That doesn't make them arrogant

Ok, then explain yesterday. even the CLS63s beat the "stock" Z06. Explain how Ed's E55 had an ET of 11.99 with a trap of 118 and not a single "stock" Z06 dipped into the 11s. Even the delicious one pulled an 11.6X (three tenths faster than the E55). Is that all those mods do?

Easy answer... DRIVER MOD!
Old 06-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
You can talk in circles all you want, but the data is staring you in the face HARD. 112 trap? my buddies C55 ran a 112.98 bro, find a tree and steer hard left, collect your insurance and call it a day.

Yup, love the data. Again, why do you continue to walk from addressing yesterday? How did the Z06 not stand up to your standards? If we want to go with flat out numbers, then you can take anyone's numbers from yesterday at Fontana and compare them to a nice cool, sea level run.

The point is that as a drag racer you are worried about the absolute numbers. I'm not. I consider fair to be taking the two cars side by side and running the track. Then, it is up to the smack talker if you want to add driver reaction to it or just go by ET. Why did the vettes not perform?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WHAT? NO FONTANA TRASH TALK?