W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just got back From Eurocharged with goodies!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2011, 10:55 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Just got back From Eurocharged with goodies!

Getting ready to tune the race heads and set up for 1/4 mile and one mile tunes.

Jerry was kind enough to loan me his wide band again, so we can check AFR on the road. Still over 100 deg. here, so may have to do some morning runs.

I also picked up the new tune V2 box from Clint and Jerry. This will allow Jerry to build several custom tunes for specific racing conditions or fuels. Hey, the world has gone specialized, so should your tunes!

If you dont have one of these EC tune boxes, it is worth every dime to get one. Just plugs in your 0bII port and runs off any lap top.

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd

Last edited by Exotic-metal55; 09-13-2011 at 11:12 AM.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s
Oh ya!
Old 09-13-2011, 02:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haters crazy
Nice buddy. Would love to see some videos of your 1/4mile runs
Old 09-13-2011, 05:34 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

2003 CL55
Will do!

You getting a V2 box too?

Originally Posted by tbal
Nice buddy. Would love to see some videos of your 1/4mile runs

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 09-13-2011, 11:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 AMG
if u need me to drive while you look at the wideband let me know.
Old 09-13-2011, 11:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS63 PP
Bueno! Are you already running the 200mm pulley?
Old 09-14-2011, 09:45 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

2003 CL55
Originally Posted by Hellzno
if u need me to drive while you look at the wideband let me know.
LOL, that might be an idea. Drinking, texting and looking at my wide band is starting to get a tad tough. Oh yeah, plus my data logger. Have to watch the timing, IATs, MAP and LTFT.

Originally Posted by KLR CLS
Bueno! Are you already running the 200mm pulley?
Not yet but very soon. Just put about 40 miles on the car and made about 8 hard boost passes. I have a few exhaust leaks at my V band clamps and slip on collectors to fix , as a leak can mess up power. How you ask? The extra air in front or around the primary 02 will give it a false reading. This shows up in an un-balanced LTFT reading.

I have to check for a kink in my trunk tank lines too, as my flow per minute has dropped off recently. Getting some back flow into tank from rear pump, so that denotes a kink or block.

The Car is pulling liked a raped APE!!! Even suprised my wife and we all know she fears NO speed

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 09-14-2011, 05:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haters crazy
Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55
Will do!

You getting a V2 box too?
Maybe later on when I upgrade to a bigger pulley...
Old 09-15-2011, 01:51 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
CLK-63 BLACK/2014 E63S/2013 ML350
LOL, that might be an idea. Drinking, texting and looking at my wide band is starting to get a tad tough. Oh yeah, plus my data logger. Have to watch the timing, IATs, MAP and LTFT.

Not yet but very soon. Just put about 40 miles on the car and made about 8 hard boost passes. I have a few exhaust leaks at my V band clamps and slip on collectors to fix , as a leak can mess up power. How you ask? The extra air in front or around the primary 02 will give it a false reading. This shows up in an un-balanced LTFT reading.

I have to check for a kink in my trunk tank lines too, as my flow per minute has dropped off recently. Getting some back flow into tank from rear pump, so that denotes a kink or block.

The Car is pulling liked a raped APE!!! Even suprised my wife and we all know she fears NO speed
only you would know what it feels like to be pulled by a raped ape
Old 09-16-2011, 02:38 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

2003 CL55
Originally Posted by AUS-E55
only you would know what it feels like to be pulled by a raped ape
I thought you would like that visual buddy. Being that you are from the outback

Ok, I am holding off install of my 200mm , until I can get my current set up dynoed soon. One way or another. Sure would like to throw this battle shield on Saturday but will wait in the name of science..

I still have V band exhaust leaks to fix, been fixing low flow problems on intercooler tank sytem and looks like I may have one small leaky valve cover. Damn it! Leaking on my new shiney heads and gun metal grey valve covers too. More wrenching!

It is Only like 4 weekends until the mile, so I dont have much time to test, then tune, then intall, install/test and tune my way up to the HP needed. Heads and pulley alone is not enough to hit 190 mph. I need around 150 HP over my last Texas mile set up to hit 190. Yes, it takes that much damn HP to gain only 10 mph at these speeds. I could pray for a tail wind, but that is not a good way to count on hitting a goal.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 09-16-2011, 02:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W220 M113K
I thought you would like that visual buddy. Being that you are from the outback

Ok, I am holding off install of my 200mm , until I can get my current set up dynoed soon. One way or another. Sure would like to throw this battle shield on Saturday but will wait in the name of science..

I still have V band exhaust leaks to fix, been fixing low flow problems on intercooler tank sytem and looks like I may have one small leaky valve cover. Damn it! Leaking on my new shiney heads and gun metal grey valve covers too. More wrenching!

It is Only like 4 weekends until the mile, so I dont have much time to test, then tune, then intall, install/test and tune my way up to the HP needed. Heads and pulley alone is not enough to hit 190 mph. I need around 150 HP over my last Texas mile set up to hit 190. Yes, it takes that much damn HP to gain only 10 mph at these speeds. I could pray for a tail wind, but that is not a good way to count on hitting a goal.

sounds like your just going to have to weld your exhaust, I tried the clamps too and when ever I hit the gas hard they fell off.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Go baby Go

I smell a NEW personnal BEST at the mile right around the corner

Best wishes Exotic