W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New E55 Supercharger power pulley/clutch!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2012, 07:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
My God this is all a huge joke! The problem with all these stupid stories is you will never know the entire truth. Doc, you know as well as I do that if you are in a botched surgery, there will be 10 different stories from 10 different nurses, Drs, and whoever happens to be there. Everyone will have a different interpretation on what happend based on what exactly they saw, did or was doing at the time and their life experiences that may influnece that as well. That facts are, when you mess with something, there is a chance something will go wrong, whether it is adding a pulley to a car, getting surgery on your back, or sharpening the blade on your lawn mower.
Old 04-29-2012, 07:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 102 Likes on 90 Posts
A Merc
Originally Posted by emoving
That facts are, when you mess with something, there is a chance something will go wrong, whether it is adding a pulley to a car, getting surgery on your back, or sharpening the blade on your lawn mower.
^^^^^^^^ this
Old 04-29-2012, 09:00 PM

CLK-63 BLACK/2014 E63S/2013 ML350
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this x 2
Old 04-29-2012, 09:04 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Originally Posted by AKnight55
Clearly Brooke or shardul know who the owners of RTR are if its not them right?
Well the money is being sent to them so you would think so loll. I think its quite obvious who the owners of rtr and udp are.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 292 Likes on 241 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Well the money is being sent to them so you would think so loll. I think its quite obvious who the owners of rtr and udp are.
I don't own rtr.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Hulk
^^^^^^^^ this
Well said Marcus
Old 04-29-2012, 09:25 PM
Super Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
GMC - Miata - Trek - P-Car
Originally Posted by shardul
I don't own rtr.
Ok guys the smaller supercharger clutch assembly is finally ready to ship.
As of now I will have access to only 10 units, but will have more units each week.
Price is 625 shipped to the continental US. Please send to payment to mehtashardul@hotmail.com
They will ship out April 20 or 21 via UPS and the tracking number will be sent to the email of the paypal id.

Thank you,
Shardul
A volunteer bookkeeper?
Old 04-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
I don't own rtr.
Ok then who does? The money is sent to you and you said any questions should be directed to you so my question (and many others) is who owns rtr and udp?
Old 04-29-2012, 09:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by splinter
A volunteer bookkeeper?
No sir
Old 04-29-2012, 09:31 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Ok then who does? The money is sent to you and you said any questions should be directed to you so my question (and many others) is who owns rtr and udp?
Yes because I sell the sc clutch assembly pulleys but on on mbworld so the questions should be directed to me.
Email Rtr and ask them for their ownership structure. They may reply back. I wish I could have helped your more

Last edited by shardul; 04-29-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Administrator

Received 505 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
My God this is all a huge joke! The problem with all these stupid stories is you will never know the entire truth. Doc, you know as well as I do that if you are in a botched surgery, there will be 10 different stories from 10 different nurses, Drs, and whoever happens to be there. Everyone will have a different interpretation on what happend based on what exactly they saw, did or was doing at the time and their life experiences that may influnece that as well. That facts are, when you mess with something, there is a chance something will go wrong, whether it is adding a pulley to a car, getting surgery on your back, or sharpening the blade on your lawn mower.
Hey Marcus,

I totally agree with you. When you modify your car be prepared for the possibility that things can go wrong, regardless of the company that you are dealing with. There is not a paying sponsor on this site that has an unblemished record.

I do not pretend to know what transpired with the RTR pulley failures and I am not second guessing any of the parties involved. Caveat emptor is the best mindset if you are an individual who likes to modify your car. I am not pointing any fingers over this unfortunate event and certainly hope it gets resolved.

The only point I ever raised is that we have a non-sponsoring vendor who surreptitiously conducts business on this site and promotes their associated ventures. There is a significant amount of evidence that suggest this to be true and I know that MBworld sponsors are not happy about it and would like it to end.

Okay, I resign.
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
getting surgery on your back, .
That's why they have malpractice cases
Old 04-29-2012, 09:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts
03SL55
That fkn cat!! LMAO
Old 04-29-2012, 09:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That's funny, I am in need of back surgery and have been told my my attorney that you sign your life away before surgery so chances are once again...........you are made well aware that you are tampering with something someone else created (i.e. GOD) and things may not go as planned. Oh and by the way, your back surgery may go perfect and yield great results while mine my not go so well. Different doctors, different nurses, different hospital, different backs! Tamper with a engine that MB spent millions perfecting, and you are taking a chance. Why is this so hard to understand for you people. Before I bought my Kleemann headers I hear how they crack and you should put a flex pipe in, guess what, I didnt and I rolled the dice.

You know I love you black but this shiat is stupid as hell!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
Yes because I sell the sc clutch assembly pulleys but on on mbworld so the questions should be directed to me.
Email Rtr and ask them for their ownership structure. They may reply back. I wish I could have helped your more
Who do you call when you want to buy a pulley? I don't want to go through a middle man and want to deal with the source directly. Site says they've been in business 20 years but only have one product that was recently released. No phone number or address.

Do you or Brooke happen to have a red tooth? Lol
Old 04-29-2012, 09:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
e55
Dude, ill say it one more time for you, e55amgrocket, chawkins, or anyone else on the forum. When you modify your car from stock its risky, and if you take that risk your on your own.
Old 04-29-2012, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by War Tank
Dude, ill say it one more time for you, e55amgrocket, chawkins, or anyone else on the forum. When you modify your car from stock its risky, and if you take that risk your on your own.
Wow, look, see, some of us get it!
Old 04-29-2012, 09:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Dirt Scooters
Shardul, you were payed directly for RTR pulleys right? So you can get the pulleys anytime you want but don't know where they come from or who? Does the pulley fairy drop them off every night for you? Since you sell UPD stuff also who owns that company? Who owns NPI that you sell headers for? Have you sold headers or pulleys off this website and to people who pm you from this website?
Old 04-29-2012, 10:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I do think Shar has something to do with these companies and selling of their products. But I still do not understand why it is his fault if something happend to your engine. I feel horrible for you guys, but once again, there is no way in hell to say what caused the failure in any of these incidents. They are all different situations. You had to have some slight thought that things could possibly go wrong. It is kind of like that ahole that gets pulled over for speeding, you blame the cop, hes a pig, hes bacon, taxpayers waste of money, go fight crime, blah blah blah! When you were running 90MPH in a 65, you had to have some inkling that you may get popped. So why blame everyone else. Its your stupid fault. Your dumba$$ took the risk and got caught! Probably the only one out of 100 times you actually did it an got caught but yet you are still blaming everyone else. Get a grip, grab a hold of your little nuts, and own up that you rolled the dice and crapped out!

Last edited by emoving; 04-29-2012 at 10:15 PM.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
Wow, look, see, some of us get it!
This coming from the guy that vowed to never post or start new threads on MBworld and told everyone else to do that same. Let me ask you this. If the kleemann headers and pulley broke on your last e55 would you of said oh well and not contacted them and expect something to be done? I'm not asking for a new car here. Point is after I told him the pulley was flawed and I took it to ATI he stopped talking. Do you find it odd that he said we could only talk on the phone and not email or text? Or the fact that they ha no problem selling These pulleys but claim to not know who RTR is. Shardul called me within 3 minutes of sending him a PM that my crankshaft was wasted when the pulley failed. He said well we have some used crankshafts so I'll just send you one. No big deal right? Just remove the engine, take it apart and slap a USED crankshaft that's unknown if it's even good. Put it all together and buy another pulley that won't tear everything up. Yea sounds pretty way and I'm sure it cost nothing to do. Well I have over $1k in it already and the engine isn't even to my builder yet. If Brooke and shardul have nothing to do with RTR then why do they sell them? Why do they get paid directly for them? Why do you have to contact them when something goes wrong?
Old 04-29-2012, 10:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
This coming from the guy that vowed to never post or start new threads on MBworld and told everyone else to do that same. Let me ask you this. If the kleemann headers and pulley broke on your last e55 would you of said oh well and not contacted them and expect something to be done? I'm not asking for a new car here. Point is after I told him the pulley was flawed and I took it to ATI he stopped talking. Do you find it odd that he said we could only talk on the phone and not email or text? Or the fact that they ha no problem selling These pulleys but claim to not know who RTR is. Shardul called me within 3 minutes of sending him a PM that my crankshaft was wasted when the pulley failed. He said well we have some used crankshafts so I'll just send you one. No big deal right? Just remove the engine, take it apart and slap a USED crankshaft that's unknown if it's even good. Put it all together and buy another pulley that won't tear everything up. Yea sounds pretty way and I'm sure it cost nothing to do. Well I have over $1k in it already and the engine isn't even to my builder yet. If Brooke and shardul have nothing to do with RTR then why do they sell them? Why do they get paid directly for them? Why do you have to contact them when something goes wrong?
I guess if my header cracked I would call Kleemann and expect them to tell me why they thought it cracked. But I assume they would possibly point to worn motor mounts or something of the sort. A pulley comming off is a little different because there are so many different factors when installing one. There is like a million threads of faulty pulleys. I would venture to say install would be the main culprit. You probably wish I didnt post here anymore huh.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dirt Scooters
I guess if my header cracked I would call Kleemann and expect them to tell me why they thought it cracked. But I assume they would possibly point to worn motor mounts or something of the sort. A pulley comming off is a little different because there are so many different factors when installing one. There is like a million threads of faulty pulleys. I would venture to say install would be the main culprit. You probably wish I didnt post here anymore huh.
I don't care about you posting here at all. Brooke even agreed that my pulley was installed correctly. He won't say he did now but he did. My pulley was also on for awhile and we all know that bad pulley installs fall off very quickly. Not several hundred miles later. The same installer that installed BT's pulley installed mine and has done many other installs for guys on here. Ask BT what he thinks of the shop that installed my pulley or if they might of somehow messed up the install. ATI looked at the pulley and laughed if that gives you an idea. I offered help to Brooke and told him I could tell him what needed to be charged and why it failed but he wanted no part of that. I know that would require putting money out to make new HB's but that's what needs to be done.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket
I don't care about you posting here at all. Brooke even agreed that my pulley was installed correctly. He won't say he did now but he did. My pulley was also on for awhile and we all know that bad pulley installs fall off very quickly. Not several hundred miles later. The same installer that installed BT's pulley installed mine and has done many other installs for guys on here. Ask BT what he thinks of the shop that installed my pulley or if they might of somehow messed up the install. ATI looked at the pulley and laughed if that gives you an idea. I offered help to Brooke and told him I could tell him what needed to be charged and why it failed but he wanted no part of that. I know that would require putting money out to make new HB's but that's what needs to be done.
So they laughed at the pulley after? Did they see it before and did they tell you not to install it?
Old 04-29-2012, 10:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
'06 E55 K2
What a bunch of smoke, mirrors and misrepresentation..wow...Houston we have a problem.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:30 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
e55 w/LET TUNE Drinks: vodka STRAIGHT Wheels: 19" HRE 547r Mods:FF headers ASP Pulley
I think we all know who owns or is associated with both entities.
if you choose to do business with this person or persons that is your choice.

remember product support is the difference from buying from ebay and buying from a brick and mortar store. I for one like to know i can go an break a window if they tell me to f off.

Of course i buy from ebay alot and i take the risk that comes along with it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New E55 Supercharger power pulley/clutch!