MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   W211 AMG (https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg-81/)
-   -   New E55 Supercharger power pulley/clutch! (https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/422722-new-e55-supercharger-power-pulley-clutch.html)

Exotic-metal55 11-11-2011 01:55 PM

New E55 Supercharger power pulley/clutch!

Many shops and MFG companies said it could not be done on the 55 supercharger pulley but problem solved!! This is a complete new pulley, upgraded bearing and clutch assembly! My first run should be ready in 3-4 weeks, I hope! I will have pictures for you soon.

I worked on this problem for about a year and finally sent the stock E55 pulley assembly off about 6 weeks ago to Performance machine , along with my ideas on what we need to make this part be succusseful! More boost , less weight and a great price.. Also included material ideas and some coatings to cut down on belt slip. Win, win!! I verbally agreed to have 50 run (min they need to make a run), so my cost would be low on my car and all my friends get a great system too! I also am looking at two boost levels for this power pulley and would run 50 of each parts then. I have the cash, so don`t mind fronting it for a great product that no one else gas or been able to make!

This is a game changer and an easy install. It also replaces the stock with more boost, less weight and at much better price.

Like to also thank Shardul for his help with shims and MB specs.

Hellzno 11-11-2011 01:57 PM

dope!!

prodigymb 11-11-2011 02:10 PM

nice! finally something that will give you the much needed bump in top end power. certain upper/lower combos will work well im sure ..

keith954 11-11-2011 02:11 PM

What would the boost levels be comparable to? 172,180? Price?

shardul 11-11-2011 02:20 PM

from what i understand smaller s/c pulley is equivalent to 6mm increase on the crank pulley.

PcarRacr 11-11-2011 02:31 PM

I'm definitely interested in this as well. Please keep us all posted and if you know an approx price please PM me that as well. I'm in the market to upgrade the Crank pulley but this may be a better alternative since I was probably only looking to go up to 172mm size.

Thanks,
Chad

Johncy2000 11-11-2011 02:41 PM

I'm definately in for this!

Bramage 11-11-2011 02:51 PM

Since the clutch is computer controlled, any plan to maybe have a centrifical clutch / cheater on ECU? I hate the fact that the ECU controlls when / how boost is applied. On other SC cars, if the SC is spinnin'.. It is boostin' :)

AMG_RL 11-11-2011 02:53 PM

you Texas guys do not mess around! undertaking yet another ground breaking en devour! I am down for this as well.

Evolved8 11-11-2011 02:54 PM

Lets see it

Exotic-metal55 11-11-2011 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by keith954 (Post 4913682)
What would the boost levels be comparable to? 172,180? Price?

168-170mm on power pulley 1 boost and 175mm- ish range on power 2 pulley size.

Bramage, no plans for a ECU clutch cheater but if you figure it out, I am subscribed!

I will have pictures up soon. The special coating will help cut down on belt slip and help with heat. (I have friends at NASA). :)

aghakauve 11-11-2011 03:07 PM

Im excited to see this product Brooke!

Bramage 11-11-2011 03:10 PM

Add me to your list Brooke :)

In terms of cheating the clutch / Boost bypass. I believe we share the same ECU with the C32 - It has no bypass throttle body.:nix:

https://mbworld.org/forums/members/t...4-img-0403.jpg

That tells me either: The seconday TB could be deleted and the ECU would still be happy- Or - There is a way to turn off the bypass in the ECU accomplishing the same thing: Happy ECU

Once the bypass is gone, I think locking up the cluch would be worthwhile. The ECU could not bleed off the boost. Hmmm....

In fact, maybe an easier (read ghetto) way of doing this is simply block the top of the secondary TB, allowing the butterfly to move, but no bypass. Airflow would be constant- Idle and low RPM might be nasty.. OK, now Im just thinking to myself. If we did this, the car would run like crap, because it uses the bypass for low load operation.. The C32 doesn't.. There is a way to solve this, and from there, the clutch can be addressed. Sorry for thinking in your thread!!

shardul 11-11-2011 03:20 PM

you can shut the bypass off completely with software. someone correct me if i am wrong

AWOL 11-11-2011 03:39 PM

In for pricing

E55Bullet 11-11-2011 03:46 PM

I'm sure lots of testing is going to have to be done to try and find the correct balance between crank and s/c pulley? With complementing mods of course.

RedBullJnky 11-11-2011 04:27 PM

I'm in for this.

kustom2k1 11-11-2011 04:39 PM

Would like to keep my 168 and go with your setup Brooke. Will you be testing this out on the smaller pulleys (168) to verify gains ..Thanks

Exotic-metal55 11-11-2011 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by kustom2k1 (Post 4913913)
Would like to keep my 168 and go with your setup Brooke. Will you be testing this out on the smaller pulleys (168) to verify gains ..Thanks

We always dyno eveything but nice thing about this pulley, is very easy to mathamatically calcualte the gains. We know that X S/C pulley = X MM gain to lower pulley and all lower pulley` have been dynoed tested like crazy.

Here is quick pic.

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/a...c/NewE55-2.jpg

shardul 11-11-2011 05:14 PM

wow that looks nice

chiromikey 11-11-2011 05:21 PM

with a smaller belt contact area do you think the coating will be enough to eliminate slippage?

shardul 11-11-2011 05:22 PM

belt wrap kit ;)

chiromikey 11-11-2011 05:33 PM

Originally Posted by shardul (Post 4913964)
belt wrap kit ;)

might come in handy for those lucky enough to have one! also if we could figure out how to keep the ecu from bleeding boost at higher rpms i don't think we'd need any of these super high boost options.

shardul 11-11-2011 05:45 PM

may be someone will develop a belt wrap kit

keith954 11-11-2011 06:12 PM

I know Eurocharged has been working on this same idea for a while now. I think they are close to releasing it soon.

chawkins2001 11-11-2011 06:12 PM

Brooke, you Texas boyz role hard:) you are correct, this could be a game changer.

I have a few questions for you, if you are increasing boost, is this due to a reduction in blower pulley size? If that is the case belt slip would be more prone due to a smaller contact surface would it not. Going lighter in the pulley setup is definitely beneficial, could that be where the extra boost pickup is planned? There is definitely a sweet spot in reducing upper pulley size and increasing lower pulley size to maximize both HP/TQ. Coming from a rich background of the Eaton and twin screw blower, being able to manipulate the blower pulley sizing would bring major HP gains.

Either way, this is a major break through, and props to the TEXAS Playas.

Exotic-metal55 11-11-2011 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by chawkins2001 (Post 4914021)
Brooke, you Texas boyz role hard:) you are correct, this could be a game changer.

I have a few questions for you, if you are increasing boost, is this due to a reduction in blower pulley size? If that is the case belt slip would be more prone due to a smaller contact surface would it not. Going lighter in the pulley setup is definitely beneficial, could that be where the extra boost pickup is planned? There is definitely a sweet spot in reducing upper pulley size and increasing lower pulley size to maximize both HP/TQ. Coming from a rich background of the Eaton and twin screw blower, being able to manipulate the blower pulley sizing would bring major HP gains.

Either way, this is a major break through, and props to the TEXAS Playas.

We all will need clutches, so this takes care of one problem. Only takes a small decrease in pulley size to make up for a lot of S/C rpm. Belt slip will not be a problem. This also gives another option to alter boost, VS crank pulley change. 2) A lot of people may want to go up in boost by 6-8mm , change clutch and not have to remove crank pulley.

I was motivated a year ago to work on this, as my clutch is going bad, wanted a tad more boost , less rotational mass and most all of " it was postd many times that is was impossible to do" on the 55. We all know CODE 3 made the first aftermarket S/C for the 32 but they also could not pull off the e55 pulley. I think a few compabies have made since made replicas of the C32 by code 3..

I am pumped!! I am OCD about the challenges of designing/sourcing better GO FAST products for us. We all been having a lot of fun down here and more than happy to share my MFG contacts and resources to help. Lot of members have helped me out and that is what it is all about.

guysandiego 11-11-2011 06:47 PM

+1 ... would be awesome with my 168 crank pulley --- will this change the clutch engagement pack too??? or just a new contact wheel?

Price !?!

Exotic-metal55 11-11-2011 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by guysandiego (Post 4914062)
+1 ... would be awesome with my 168 crank pulley --- will this change the clutch engagement pack too??? or just a new contact wheel?

Price !?!

You get the pulley, high speed bearings and plate assembly.

BTW, I use Finite Element Analysis to maximize weight reduction and maintain strenght. This is the crucial engineering tool to make this pulley work on the E55 after all these years. Can you image how fast your blower/engine will rev up with a couple pounds less weight to spin at 15000 rpm deal with. One pound off would be like spinning 15000 less lbs a minute at WOT .:)

chawkins2001 11-11-2011 07:43 PM

I am in, pm me pricing if you don't want to release it yet.

tbal 11-11-2011 08:35 PM

Intrested...

Forrest Gump 9 11-11-2011 08:39 PM

Originally Posted by chawkins2001 (Post 4914120)
I am in, pm me pricing if you don't want to release it yet.

+1

Brooke, thank you and the Texas crews for pioneer these goo fast goodies for the community. Keep up the good works!!

urbamworm 11-11-2011 08:46 PM

Very interesting, less rotational mass on the blower certainly could ease the engines job. Pulley sizes are getting a little carried away for crank size also, so something like this could help a lot to get the boost you want and be able to run a smaller crank pulley to also lower that rotational mass.

jkintegra 11-11-2011 09:31 PM

Put me on the list. I would love to try it out:y

sneakyneon 11-11-2011 10:28 PM

I would like to see the Bypass shut off and then block the hole(welded?) so boost cant push past the blade and then run a nice BOV on the surge tank.

PcarRacr 11-11-2011 11:14 PM

^^^^^Agreed

boost420 11-11-2011 11:20 PM

I have the 180mm pulley already installed, would it be advisable to run this in addition or will the heat kill me?

Please put me on the list, I would love to get in on this, please pm pricing

OCKlasse 11-11-2011 11:42 PM

pm me with more info :)

Bramage 11-11-2011 11:48 PM

Originally Posted by boost420 (Post 4914328)
I have the 180mm pulley already installed, would it be advisable to run this in addition or will the heat kill me?

I would guess this would be a good combo. Others will do this with larger pulleys. Depends what other mods you have, and how much boost you want. Based on Brookes estimate this would equate to 6mm - 8mm of Crank pully, so the combo you describe would = 186 - 188 (ish) But spin up would be faster due to rotational mass. I would say it is an A plus mod. With a 180, you should already be addressing heat (Pump / Aftermarket HE etc)

Jakpro1 11-12-2011 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 4914058)
We all know CODE 3 made the first aftermarket S/C for the 32 but they also could not pull off the e55 pulley.

Well they did do ONE 55 sc pulley many years ago. Who who who ah ah ah ahhhhh!! I am so bad. Unfortunately like most my mods back then it was in a drunken stupor( modding being the booze) and I got no dynos blah blah blah. Sounds amazing what you are doing B!! I need to just switch my sig to "holy cow" with bowing for the weekly stuff going on here lately!!

320 dreamer 11-12-2011 09:52 AM

i run the c3 s/c pulley (65mm) on my 3.2 and others with my platform have stacked pulleys also. rememebr the max rpm the s/c can spin at and avoid overspinning the s/c. for us a 67 mm s/c pulley and a 178 mm crank pulley puts the s/c at it max rpms. big power but dangerous if mistuned or overrevved

outrun 11-12-2011 09:56 AM

In. For results.

skratch77 11-12-2011 10:02 AM

Guys great idea,the guys over in the middle east have done this also but when I asked they wanted 2k for the smaller pulley.

One thing you should try to make is the ability to swap out the outer pulley without taking the whole clutch apart so when we want to add or minus boost it will be cake.

ahmad0658 11-12-2011 11:07 AM

skratch777,

You won't believe it, the guy who do that business here ( I don't know him actually ), he buys new pulley, takes it to one workshop to work on it for (100 USD) and then sell it as new pulley for 1400 USD (around that number), the new pulley cost here 1145 USD.

One of my friends found out where is that shop and told me, when you want to do your pulley, just let me know and don't go for that Thief.

It is a shame on some persons and vendors that easy modification can be done and they force you to buy a new part by cheating.

TopGun32 11-12-2011 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 4914058)
We all will need clutches, so this takes care of one problem. Only takes a small decrease in pulley size to make up for a lot of S/C rpm. Belt slip will not be a problem. This also gives another option to alter boost, VS crank pulley change. 2) A lot of people may want to go up in boost by 6-8mm , change clutch and not have to remove crank pulley.

I was motivated a year ago to work on this, as my clutch is going bad, wanted a tad more boost , less rotational mass and most all of " it was postd many times that is was impossible to do" on the 55. We all know CODE 3 made the first aftermarket S/C for the 32 but they also could not pull off the e55 pulley. I think a few compabies have made since made replicas of the C32 by code 3..

I am pumped!! I am OCD about the challenges of designing/sourcing better GO FAST products for us. We all been having a lot of fun down here and more than happy to share my MFG contacts and resources to help. Lot of members have helped me out and that is what it is all about.

Thanks for the development.

code3 (brandon) had a break through with the s/c pulley. I was one of the very first beta testers, including his intake.

Since I had both cars.. I can tell you the C32 with a smaller S/C pulley and intake was instant power delivery. Nothing like it.

My E55 has this gradual boost in comparison.

I would assume the throttle response of S/C pulley with the E55 will be much improved.

There is a limit on the E55 in terms of bearing size. So a mild boost S/C pulley and tune will not yield Crank pulley/Tune HP and TQ numbers. However it would be very simple to install and easy to remove.

Taking the pulley off will require an air impact gun. (Well my case with E55)

For the C32, it was much easier to remove.

Try to make the color match OEM. This will help just in case you take it to the dealer.

Can't wait for pricing. Sign me up for one.

aghakauve 11-12-2011 10:08 PM

Brooke my E55 is stock if you want to test it on a stock 55 :D

KLR CLS 11-12-2011 10:55 PM

I'll take one of those 50..thanks!

Denroll 11-13-2011 06:26 AM

<-- PM that guy with a price.

Exotic-metal55 11-13-2011 11:59 AM

I know a couple of people have modified the stock 55 pulley but very small gains can be made there. This part is a complete new assembly, made in USA and every part of the assembly is new. Clutch plate, pulley, bearings, rivots, springs and clutch/pulley spacers. A new assembly from MB is around 1K!!!!

Just like when I had the idler pulley`s made to replace the factory 400 dollar set; they are lighter, better bearings and save us all a ton of money!

The reason so many parts get made, is that no one will run 2-3 sets of anything!! The CNC has to be programed, drawings made and they laugh at you for a couple sets. Thats why when I want something for my car, I pay to have the the min. quanity run met. Lot business need the work, so it is a win, win for everyone.

I sent a lot of parts off all over the country in the last week , since I came back from SEMA but dont want to get kicked off the site, if I mention them all and hurt a vendors feelings.. :) I wish that all of us auto enthusiast could make what we want and talk about it but we saw what happened to Shardul.

BTW, plan to have ultra high quality German bearings in this S/C pulley, so it can take all the extra high rpm !

Tibi 11-13-2011 02:50 PM

I need/want one of these.

AgSilver 11-13-2011 03:42 PM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 4913773)
168-170mm on power pulley 1 boost and 175mm- ish range on power 2 pulley size.

Bramage, no plans for a ECU clutch cheater but if you figure it out, I am subscribed!

I will have pictures up soon. The special coating will help cut down on belt slip and help with heat. (I have friends at NASA). :)

Have you seen the unique design of Goodyear's Gatorback belts? I've been using one with no complaints, but I have now way of knowing what the slippage factor is, if any.

moosejaw 11-13-2011 05:31 PM

Ive loved my SC Pulley on my C32. Best bang for the buck of any mod i have done to any car. I know when Code3 shut down, these were hard to come by.

Bramage 11-13-2011 05:34 PM

B- Is this the same pulley being marketed by EC? I assume so, I know you guys are tight. Either way, the R&D you do and share is more awesome than I can say. I will pick one of these up for sure!! THANKS!!!

Exotic-metal55 11-13-2011 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Bramage (Post 4915925)
B- Is this the same pulley being marketed by EC? I assume so, I know you guys are tight. Either way, the R&D you do and share is more awesome than I can say. I will pick one of these up for sure!! THANKS!!!

Nope! E55 S/C pulley being marketed? I am not aware of any E55 S/C pulley but this one. I have been real busy, so have not been hanging out with many vendors over the last year. Motor blew and no Texas mile, so even less hanging out...lol Just LSX dyno tuning, where i dyno and use Kurt`s shop.

I remember the code 3 C32 pulley (do not know much about C32`s)and I think others have made that kit but not an E55 pulley. If there was an E55 S/C pulley, then I could have just bought one, VS doing all this work and out lay of cash. :) The e55 S/C pulley is a lot different than the c32. Larger clutch plate, larger springs, larger bearings ngs, larger od pulley (90mm). Others that worked on this , said they could not take much material off to make it work. so, started from scratch on this one and used the S/C pulley off my extra motor to re-design.

AKnight55 11-13-2011 06:10 PM

http://www.eurocharged.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=99

chawkins2001 11-13-2011 07:34 PM

If I have a 180mm what would the blower pulley bump that to Brooke? What are the two size blower pulleys you are going to make?

Bramage 11-13-2011 07:36 PM

Im a thread hog.. sue me. Not you Hadi!!

That would be equivalent to 186mm - 188mm but would spin up faster than a 190mm since the weight diff,,,

yea, you want it Craig. (Oh your poor wife!!)

Exotic-metal55 11-13-2011 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by chawkins2001 (Post 4916051)
If I have a 180mm what would the blower pulley bump that to Brooke? What are the two size blower pulleys you are going to make?

Let me complete the finite analysis and then I can decide the exact mm. Just wanted to give you a range.

Originally Posted by Bramage (Post 4916052)
Im a thread hog.. sue me. Not you Hadi!!

That would be equivalent to 186mm - 188mm but would spin up faster than a 190mm since the weight diff,,,

yea, you want it Craig. (Oh your poor wife!!)

Bramage is correct, you will have the same boost as 186-190 but the motor will rev way quicker to max rpm. Waaaaaaaay quicker.

chawkins2001 11-14-2011 09:32 AM

As I said, I am in:)

Sher Judge 11-14-2011 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 4914111)
You get the pulley, high speed bearings and plate assembly.

BTW, I use Finite Element Analysis to maximize weight reduction and maintain strenght. This is the crucial engineering tool to make this pulley work on the E55 after all these years. Can you image how fast your blower/engine will rev up with a couple pounds less weight to spin at 15000 rpm deal with. One pound off would be like spinning 15000 less lbs a minute at WOT .:)

Great Im interested too.

gaspam 11-14-2011 10:26 AM

Originally Posted by AKnight55 (Post 4915956)

is this the same thing? if so why hasnt EC promoted it?:nix:

gsxrguy 11-14-2011 11:49 AM

Originally Posted by gaspam (Post 4916687)

Just about, in the other thread Eurocharged said they "pulled the plug" on theirs since this one is coming out.

Eurocharged had some good pricing on their site with tuning, I hope these guys in texas come through

sales@eurocharged.com 11-14-2011 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by gaspam (Post 4916687)

It's not the same thing. This is 100% Brookes project and design.

As of last Friday, EC will not be moving forward with our SC pulley.

Sorry for the confusion!

GregMB 11-16-2011 09:35 AM

Does anyone have the specs on the stock E55 pulley sizes?

I'm curious to know what the original diameters are for each of the pulleys. From the post above, it sounds like the S/C pulley is 90mm (stock). What is the stock crank pulley diameter? It seems strange that I've never come across it, but I only recall seeing threads that talk about the upgrades sizes (168, 172, 178, 180, 185, 190, etc). I don't recall ever seeing a post that says what the original factory pulley diameter is.

All this talk of changing pulleys is confusing enough when there is only one variable (lower crank pulley).... if/when there is a product that will allow the S/C pulley to also be swapped out, the number of combinations and end-results will be a lot harder to keep track of. I'd like to build an Excel spreadsheet that would plot the stock setup first, with the corresponding RPMs of each pulley though the rev range, then add in the various crank and S/C pulley options to show how they affect the supercharger RPMs vs. engine RPM. It seems like the key to all of it is getting the boost as quickly as possible in the rev range with the pulley combination that creates the smallest amount of parasitic drag on the motor. :nix:

I don't know if a more efficient pulley combination would also help alleviate the massive amounts of heat soak that normally occur, but obviously that would be a major benefit as well.

This whole topic is really interesting to me, and I'd like to play with some numbers to study the interrelationships between all of these pulleys.

-G

Evolved8 11-16-2011 09:57 AM

Whats going on with this? And same question as Chawkins whats the boost or totall mm going to be already having a 180?

AKnight55 11-16-2011 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by GregMB (Post 4919834)
Does anyone have the specs on the stock E55 pulley sizes?

I'm curious to know what the original diameters are for each of the pulleys. From the post above, it sounds like the S/C pulley is 90mm (stock). What is the stock crank pulley diameter? It seems strange that I've never come across it, but I only recall seeing threads that talk about the upgrades sizes (168, 172, 178, 180, 185, 190, etc). I don't recall ever seeing a post that says what the original factory pulley diameter is.

All this talk of changing pulleys is confusing enough when there is only one variable (lower crank pulley).... if/when there is a product that will allow the S/C pulley to also be swapped out, the number of combinations and end-results will be a lot harder to keep track of. I'd like to build an Excel spreadsheet that would plot the stock setup first, with the corresponding RPMs of each pulley though the rev range, then add in the various crank and S/C pulley options to show how they affect the supercharger RPMs vs. engine RPM. It seems like the key to all of it is getting the boost as quickly as possible in the rev range with the pulley combination that creates the smallest amount of parasitic drag on the motor. :nix:

I don't know if a more efficient pulley combination would also help alleviate the massive amounts of heat soak that normally occur, but obviously that would be a major benefit as well.

This whole topic is really interesting to me, and I'd like to play with some numbers to study the interrelationships between all of these pulleys.

-G

stock crank is 154 i believe

skratch77 11-16-2011 11:07 AM

just a heads up on boost bleeding.its part in the ecu and the other part is in the esp ecu and not even kleemann has cracked that yet.

Here is a tid bit from me asking cory if I can delete the traction control system all together.

Hey Angelo-

That's right where it should be- stochiometric is always what the car will shoot for in closed loop- there's no way around that. Once you go wide-open, it will go into open loop at 3200 RPM, at which point it starts running on it's fuel map, which, judging from your dyno, looks perfect.

The only way to truly verify it's doing that is to put a boost gauge on it, otherwise, it's just a guess. Boost pressure is a mechanical ratio between drive and driven pulleys- the file you have in your car already has altered bypass valve mapping which won't let it open to control peak boost pressure. If the bypass is indeed opening when you loose traction, I'm afraid there's no way to stop that from happening, as that function will be controlled by the ESP control unit- something our programmers have had zero luck trying to 'crack' (I don't think any tuner other than AMG knows how to alter ESP programming).

I'd honestly leave well enough alone and just be happy with the car- it's making awesome power for what you've done to it and I don't see any cause for alarm regarding lambda ratio's or power. I recently had a K4 E55 make 517 on my dyno, and the AFR curve looked nearly identical to yours. I also just got done with putting a supercharger on an older CLK55- that car's AFR curve also looked nearly identical.

:-)

shardul 11-16-2011 11:28 AM

angelo, so if the ESP is turned off then it doesnot control the bypass valve

skratch77 11-16-2011 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by shardul (Post 4919978)
angelo, so if the ESP is turned off then it doesnot control the bypass valve

Theres 2 areas that control bleeding boost,one is in the actual file on the ecu and then we has the nasty esp ecu that cuts power when the car thinks its losing traction(like if you are turning and punch it)it will still bleed boost to save your life.

We turned off the boost bleeding in the tune but when my car looses traction it still bleeds boost from the esp ecu and that is what kleemann is trying to crack to delete the whole traction control system.

even if you hit the traction button on the dash the car will still bleed boost if it thinks you are going to spin out.When I have traction in hot weather the car is a blast but now that its cold out up here Im blinking the traction button even with it pressed on the dash.

shardul 11-16-2011 11:47 AM

thanks for you input

chawkins2001 11-16-2011 11:55 AM

How about dyno mode, I wonder if that will bleed boost??

skratch77 11-16-2011 11:58 AM

I have to use dyno mode to just do a burn out at the track.03 cars and early 04s have a tame esp ecu and will let you smoke up the tires until the melt off the car.

try doing a burn out in my car and it just spin for a second and then bog bog wtf pedal to the floor bog lol.

I hate it and wish I could just turn the whole system off

chawkins2001 11-16-2011 12:01 PM

That is what mine does too. I am running on Saturday at Silver Dollar Dragway in full dyno mode.

shardul 11-16-2011 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by skratch77 (Post 4920023)
I have to use dyno mode to just do a burn out at the track.03 cars and early 04s have a tame esp ecu and will let you smoke up the tires until the melt off the car.

try doing a burn out in my car and it just spin for a second and then bog bog wtf pedal to the floor bog lol.

I hate it and wish I could just turn the whole system off

i can vouch for that my car is a 03 and I can light up the tires very eaisly.

AKnight55 11-16-2011 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by shardul (Post 4920164)
i can vouch for that my car is a 03 and I can light up the tires very eaisly.

04 and can do a burnout for days.. Was at the track with Angelo and witnessed him not being able to do a burnout.

Johncy2000 11-16-2011 01:36 PM

05 and it is hard to do a burnout.

shardul 11-16-2011 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by Johncy2000 (Post 4920187)
05 and it is hard to do a burnout.

and you have a TCU flash?
i would think with a TCU flash it would be easy to do a burn out

BlackCard 11-16-2011 02:18 PM

:) Man, I hope someone gets this s/c pulley made!

Johncy2000 11-16-2011 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by shardul (Post 4920252)

LOL havnt tried doing a burnout yet with the TCU. I'll give it a try sometime. Before it was kinda hard to do at the track. I would floor it with the brakes applied and it would go nowhere.

urbamworm 11-16-2011 02:36 PM

My 05 will light them right up instantly but only for a second then it cuts power. I always just powerbrake the car for a second then let off the brake and stay in the throttle to spin while pulling forward to the staging light at the track.

Click

adianaty 11-16-2011 02:36 PM

Subscribed for both ESP overide and the pulley.

Thanks Brooke for making this happen.

Johncy2000 11-16-2011 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by urbamworm (Post 4920307)
My 05 will light them right up instantly but only for a second then it cuts power. I always just powerbrake the car for a second then let off the brake and stay in the throttle to spin while pulling forward to the staging light at the track.

Click

That was a great burnout worm! Thats what I should have done at the track. Next time I will let go of the brake and hammer it.

Exotic-metal55 11-16-2011 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by shardul (Post 4920252)

Yes, you would hope that would fix that launch managemnt but must have not.

I should have a an exact weight reduction by using the new Super S/C pulley. Should be at least 30% or more of rotational mass removed!! That means less load on the engine and about 2 times less on the Supercharger! Rev up should be quick/crisp, boost will come kick in lower and quicker.

Johncy2000 11-16-2011 02:54 PM

I know what I'm getting for Xmas!!! Power Pulley!!!

AKnight55 11-16-2011 02:55 PM

What was the price on these again?

nanayaw6 11-16-2011 03:04 PM

I am a little confused so set me straight gents. Is this esp intervention (boost bleed) only seen with cars running more boost than stock (05 & 06)? What is the stock max boost anyways?

GregMB 11-16-2011 03:07 PM

Can you tell us what the diameter of the new S/C pulley is targeted to be?

87mm???

-G

chawkins2001 11-16-2011 03:27 PM

I believe a 6-8mm decrease. Brooke stated that running a 180mm lower and the smaller upper would be equivalent in running a 186-188mm lower but would rev up WAY faster. Adding this plus a stall and TCU upgrade, would make things even more violent.

gaspam 11-16-2011 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 4920328)
Yes, you would hope that would fix that launch managemnt but must have not.

I should have a an exact weight reduction by using the new Super S/C pulley. Should be at least 30% or more of rotational mass removed!! That means less load on the engine and about 2 times less on the Supercharger! Rev up should be quick/crisp, boost will come kick in lower and quicker.

sounds like you guys in TX are on a tear with the new mods :bow:

Any future plans to experiment with adding 4matic to one of these 55's to put down all that extra power without having to DD with drag radials?... i would love to see a AWD w211 e55 :bow:

Forrest Gump 9 11-16-2011 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by gaspam (Post 4920441)
sounds like you guys in TX are on a tear with the new mods :bow:

Any future plans to experiment with adding 4matic to one of these 55's to put down all that extra power without having to DD with drag radials?... i would love to see a AWD w211 e55 :bow:

What fun is that? The AT is not enough, now you want AWD too?

GregMB 11-16-2011 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by chawkins2001 (Post 4920420)
I believe a 6-8mm decrease. Brooke stated that running a 180mm lower and the smaller upper would be equivalent in running a 186-188mm lower but would rev up WAY faster. Adding this plus a stall and TCU upgrade, would make things even more violent.

That's how I read it too, but mathematically the upper pulley doesn't need to get much smaller to have a dramatic effect.

My assumptions:

90mm S/C "stock" pulley (need to confirm)
180mm Crank pulley

My calcs:

Pulley ratio = 2.00:1
Max S/C RPM @ 6500RPM engine speed = 13,000RPM

A 186mm lower pulley would have a ratio of 2.07:1 and a S/C max of 13,433RPM
A 188mm lower pulley would have a ratio of 2.09:1 and a S/C max of 13,578RPM

If the smaller S/C pulley has a similar effect as the 186-188mm lower pulley, then the overall pulley ratio should be in that 2.07-2:09 range even when using the 180mm crank pulley...... by my calculations, an 86.5mm S/C pulley & 180mm crank pulley nets out to 2.08:1 ratio. Right in the middle of those other pulley combinations.

It seems that a 3mm reduction in the upper pulley nets the same improvements as a 6mm increase in the crank pulley, which if you think about it makes sense. There's a 2:1 ratio difference in those pulley sizes, so changes in the smaller pulley should be more dramatic.

One of the experts can chime in here.... I may be completely off-base with my thinking and numbers. :nix:

-G

gaspam 11-16-2011 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 9 (Post 4920447)
What fun is that? The AT is not enough, now you want AWD too?

the fun is in actually being able to punch it and not spin all the time:D some traction ala gt-r/gallardo would be nice :naughty:

Forrest Gump 9 11-16-2011 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by gaspam (Post 4920468)
the fun is in actually being able to punch it and not spin all the time:D some traction ala gt-r/gallardo would be nice :naughty:

You should have bought an RS6 then. ;)

shardul 11-16-2011 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by GregMB (Post 4920452)
That's how I read it too, but mathematically the upper pulley doesn't need to get much smaller to have a dramatic effect.

My assumptions:

90mm S/C "stock" pulley (need to confirm)
180mm Crank pulley

My calcs:

Pulley ratio = 2.00:1
Max S/C RPM @ 6500RPM engine speed = 13,000RPM

A 186mm lower pulley would have a ratio of 2.07:1 and a S/C max of 13,433RPM
A 188mm lower pulley would have a ratio of 2.09:1 and a S/C max of 13,578RPM

If the smaller S/C pulley has a similar effect as the 186-188mm lower pulley, then the overall pulley ratio should be in that 2.07-2:09 range even when using the 180mm crank pulley...... by my calculations, an 86.5mm S/C pulley & 180mm crank pulley nets out to 2.08:1 ratio. Right in the middle of those other pulley combinations.

It seems that a 3mm reduction in the upper pulley nets the same improvements as a 6mm increase in the crank pulley, which if you think about it makes sense. There's a 2:1 ratio difference in those pulley sizes, so changes in the smaller pulley should be more dramatic.

One of the experts can chime in here.... I may be completely off-base with my thinking and numbers. :nix:

-G

you are spot on!

need4boost 11-16-2011 04:26 PM

Nice mod

Subscribing for more info.

urbamworm 11-16-2011 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 9 (Post 4920487)

The RS6 is sick. Sexy, fast and has TRACTION all the time.

click

click

click

gaspam 11-16-2011 04:41 PM

Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 9 (Post 4920487)

already have an S4 thats faster than 2003 RS6s :naughty: plus the older c5 rs6 had very expensive DRC issues that made airmatic failure look cheap

if the newer 2008-2010 RS6 v10 TT came to north america i would have been looking at it since they are running around 6sec 60-130mph on moderately tuned versions pushing 800+ awhp... but as usual europe gets the cooler cars and it didnt make it here :(

AWD has its advantages when HP gets high... drifting is fun for a parking lot but not when trying to out accelerate another car :zoom:

Forrest Gump 9 11-16-2011 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by shardul (Post 4920491)
you are spot on!

Are you hinting that the sc pulley will be ~86mm?

Johncy2000 11-16-2011 08:48 PM

When will this be released?

mrweelr 11-17-2011 01:07 AM

My SC clutch is toast and I've been planning on paying for the overpriced $1K MB assembly so count me in for one of these. This pulley and the TCU flash will be the next mods for my 55. Any idea on price yet?

loungn14 11-17-2011 12:41 PM

Im down for one shards...

abhatti55 11-17-2011 03:41 PM

Will the pulley retain the OEM Nachi bearing, or hopefully something of equivalent quality.

I know it was an important factor to use that bearing when replacing it on the stock pulley.

Thanks, about to preorder as well.

shardul 11-17-2011 05:28 PM

yes it has a german bearing of equivalent quality and speed rating

BlackCard 11-19-2011 05:04 AM

I'm in! Shardul, we've already confirmed!
AJ

Ali_E55 11-19-2011 07:56 AM

no intention of anything, but alot of guys were installing smaller S/C pulley here in UAE since 2009. i think it was stock pulley that was shimmed to a smaller one.

the S/C pulley they used to sell was about 5mm smaller than stock and for $1800, i don't know where they were made or manufactored.

it is easier to install and better than adding extra load on the cranck.

but i would recomend to install also S/C belt rap kit with it.

great things i am seeing that are being made for 55k since i sold mine.

Exotic-metal55 11-21-2011 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Ali_E55 (Post 4924413)
no intention of anything, but alot of guys were installing smaller S/C pulley here in UAE since 2009. i think it was stock pulley that was shimmed to a smaller one.

the S/C pulley they used to sell was about 5mm smaller than stock and for $1800, i don't know where they were made or manufactored.

This is a complete new pulley assembly and bearings. Better than the factory assembly. IMO. Lighter, smaller and great bearings!

I developed a belt wrap kit and test fit it on my car before the Texas mile. Easy to install, top quality materials and bearings. Was going to dyno test on another car but have not had the chance yet. Kits are in the early production stage right now and many of the parts are completed. New belt sizes are also in and ready. Great kit and perfect amount of wrap!!!

e500slr 11-22-2011 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by Ali_E55 (Post 4924413)

OFF TOPIC: Ali how's the new CLS PP? It looks incredible :bow: God I wish I could get one :tear:

Ali_E55 11-22-2011 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by e500slr (Post 4928020)
OFF TOPIC: Ali how's the new CLS PP? It looks incredible :bow: God I wish I could get one :tear:

amazing my friend, it is side by side with my 505rwhp E55k i had, called the new owner of E55 and tested it from rolling @ 60km - 220km. :bow: a true beast with the performance package. and will mod it soon :D i tried with an SLS and was a tad faster until my limiter hit @ 250km and he passed by. also tried wth SL65 Black series and he was ahead of me by 2 cars length untill my limiter again hit @ 250km.

https://mbworld.org/forums/cls55-amg...ck-sl65bs.html

my car is stock.

Snogard 11-23-2011 07:50 AM

I have custom 82 mm SC pulley (-8 mm from stock diameter/ equivalent to 168mm crank pulley) for nearly a year now on E55 and for 5 years on my SLK. Been there done that. Look at my signature and look at the thread "ideal pulley design" from some time ago...https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...-design-2.html

Calculation is also pretty simple;
Stock ratio: 154mm crank and 90mm SC pulley at 6500 rpm give us 154/90x6500=11.122 SC rpm (on SC INLET shaft where clutch is sitting on).

Stock crank pulley fi 154mm and custom 82mm SC pulley give us 12.207 SC rpm.

168mm crank pulley and stock 90mm SC pulley give us 12.133 SC rpm.

So my 82mm custom SC pulley is the same like 168mm crank pulley, but with MUCH LESS parasitic loses and MUCH LESS stress on the crank.

Keep in mind that internals of our SC spins even faster because of SC internal gearing.

mikey33 11-25-2011 04:08 AM

Is this the same thing as the 172mm or 180mm pulley that most sites sell like eurocharged and asp?

shardul 11-25-2011 06:35 AM

no one that i know sells a smaller SC pulley

e500slr 11-25-2011 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Ali_E55 (Post 4928132)
amazing my friend, it is side by side with my 505rwhp E55k i had, called the new owner of E55 and tested it from rolling @ 60km - 220km. :bow: a true beast with the performance package. and will mod it soon :D i tried with an SLS and was a tad faster until my limiter hit @ 250km and he passed by. also tried wth SL65 Black series and he was ahead of me by 2 cars length untill my limiter again hit @ 250km.

https://mbworld.org/forums/cls55-amg...ck-sl65bs.html

my car is stock.

:bow: The more I hear about it and see it the more I want one :wall:

novae500 11-25-2011 09:48 AM

count me in as well!!

AgSilver 11-25-2011 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by shardul (Post 4920491)
you are spot on!

Just keep adding lightness.

gaspam 11-28-2011 04:40 PM

pencil me in too as my s/c pulley is starting to throw out some muck so i think the bearing assembly is going south...

if i ran just this s/c pulley looks like it would be like a 168mm crank pulley equivilant so would you guys be teaming up with E/C on this for tunes? i assume i could just get a 168MM tune with running just the s/c pulley and call it a day ?

DVC 11-28-2011 04:59 PM

Please count me in and PM with pricing info.

keith954 11-28-2011 10:02 PM

Can you give me the pricing info also, and an estimated month this will be ready.

mikey33 11-28-2011 11:06 PM

I might be in if I knew what the heck this was?? Is this the "typical" pulley that you usually buy with a tune or something else?

Denroll 11-28-2011 11:28 PM

It's something else. The "typical" pulley is the lower one that is on the crank. That's why a larger one is better. This one is up top on the supercharger itself, which is why a smaller one will make the s/c spin faster. The lower weight is also a good thing. Combine the two for winning.

mikey33 11-29-2011 06:00 AM

Originally Posted by Denroll (Post 4936841)
It's something else. The "typical" pulley is the lower one that is on the crank. That's why a larger one is better. This one is up top on the supercharger itself, which is why a smaller one will make the s/c spin faster. The lower weight is also a good thing. Combine the two for winning.

Thanks for the explanation :y Is there a reason why this is only being developed now after so many years?

Exotic-metal55 11-30-2011 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by mikey33 (Post 4937127)
Thanks for the explanation :y Is there a reason why this is only being developed now after so many years?

Yes, I used some really good engineering software to pre-test some design ideas and make it worth the effort. Again, this is a complete new CNC made and performance improved SC pulley. I cant wait to feel the REVS on my new engine build!

Here is a hot off the press sample picture. One really cool feature is the over 30% in weight reduction !! Stock SC puley is 3.5 lbs and this is only 2.5 lbs!! This is huge for getting up to power quicker and lowering streess on your SC components! This super SC pulley will put you equall to a 170mm pulley. (stock is 155).

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/a...1-30164007.jpg

gaspam 11-30-2011 06:04 PM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 4939760)
Yes, I used some really good engineering software to pre-test some design ideas and make it worth the effort. Again, this is a complete new CNC made and performance improved SC pulley. I cant wait to feel the REVS on my new engine build!

Here is a hot off the press sample picture. One really cool feature is the over 30% in weight reduction !! Stock SC puley is 3.5 lbs and this is only 2.5 lbs!! This is huge for getting up to power quicker and lowering streess on your SC components! This super SC pulley will put you equall to a 170mm pulley. (stock is 155).

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/a...1-30164007.jpg

PM me pricing when they are ready as i need a new SC pulley soon

DVC 11-30-2011 06:09 PM

I can't wait until they ship. Any pics of the belt-wrap kit boss?

AKnight55 11-30-2011 06:10 PM

What is the pricing on these?

CharlyE500 11-30-2011 06:35 PM

And if my car doesn't have any crank pulley upgrade, can i still use this SC pulley ?

keith954 11-30-2011 06:48 PM

Looks great. So the 170mm equivalent is the largest one you are making? Well the smallest pulley but the biggest mm equivalent.

shardul 11-30-2011 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by CharlyE500 (Post 4939842)
And if my car doesn't have any crank pulley upgrade, can i still use this SC pulley ?

Yes

04chase 11-30-2011 07:54 PM

looking forward to doing this , my stock clutch is wearing out and this would be a good time to upgrade/replace. any idea on costs?

chawkins2001 11-30-2011 08:50 PM

Still on course to ship in January Brooke? My lower is 180mm, so this would put me equivalent to 195mm? Epic TQ here I come mang:)

AKnight55 11-30-2011 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by chawkins2001 (Post 4940055)
Still on course to ship in January Brooke? My lower is 180mm, so this would put me equivalent to 195mm? Epic TQ here I come mang:)

You keeping her?

Still dont understand why someone hasnt produced this yet

chawkins2001 11-30-2011 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by AKnight55 (Post 4940063)
You keeping her?

Still dont understand why someone hasnt
produced this yet

Yes brotha. Once I started getting inquiries, I just could not bring myself to do it.

skratch77 11-30-2011 09:40 PM

What is the price for these suckers?I was looking for a 168 pulley and this will put me right where I want to be with the stock crank pulley.

taking my 178 off tom hopefully

BenzoDoc 11-30-2011 10:00 PM

Text me a price shardul or brooke

GregMB 12-01-2011 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 4939760)
One really cool feature is the over 30% in weight reduction !! Stock SC puley is 3.5 lbs and this is only 2.5 lbs!! This is huge for getting up to power quicker and lowering streess on your SC components! This super SC pulley will put you equall to a 170mm pulley. (stock is 155).

Great Stuff!

This is how a "prototype build" thread is supposed to look!! :naughty: ..... announce a product idea, then follow it up with some specs..... then show a photo of the product..... then give more specs and release the product a few weeks later so people can actually BUY it!!! :y

So, with your explanation above where:

Stock lower pulley 155mm + new SC pulley = 170mm lower pulley + stock 90mm SC pulley

Am I correct to calculate that the new design is 82mm??

And for extra credit:

If those two combinations give identical SC RPMs through the rev range, will they have identical IATs also? Or will the advantage of the smaller SC pulley (both in diameter and rotating mass) allow for cooler air by putting less drag on the motor???

Awesome. Simply Awesome.

-G

Dawson718 12-01-2011 07:13 PM

U can count me in when it ready ok inbox ne when it ready

AMG_RL 12-01-2011 07:37 PM

so to run this new pulley would it be mandatory to use the belt wrap kit as well? I'm in for one please pm with pricing details :)

dsc 12-02-2011 11:41 AM

Put me on the list for a pulley, I have a 168 on the crank and looking forward to more boost with less pulley weight on the SC. :y

mikey33 12-02-2011 05:42 PM

What is the price and when will they be available Shardul?! :)

pearlpower 12-02-2011 11:29 PM

Subscribed and interested! Great work Brooke!

GregMB 12-09-2011 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by GregMB (Post 4941331)
Great Stuff!

This is how a "prototype build" thread is supposed to look!! :naughty: ..... announce a product idea, then follow it up with some specs..... then show a photo of the product..... then give more specs and release the product a few weeks later so people can actually BUY it!!! :y

So, with your explanation above where:

Stock lower pulley 155mm + new SC pulley = 170mm lower pulley + stock 90mm SC pulley

Am I correct to calculate that the new design is 82mm??

And for extra credit:

If those two combinations give identical SC RPMs through the rev range, will they have identical IATs also? Or will the advantage of the smaller SC pulley (both in diameter and rotating mass) allow for cooler air by putting less drag on the motor???

Awesome. Simply Awesome.

-G

BTT in the hopes of a "Friday Update"???!!! :naughty:

-G

shardul 12-09-2011 01:57 PM

still in testing phase, with the holidays around the corner everthing seems to be slow.

Denroll 12-09-2011 02:19 PM

Well then, looks like these might be available right around income tax return time. Better make a few extra!

GregMB 12-09-2011 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by shardul (Post 4954028)
still in testing phase, with the holidays around the corner everthing seems to be slow.

Not everything is slow...... Lowprofile just laid down a 10.67 today!!!! WOW!

-G

shardul 12-09-2011 03:34 PM

Originally Posted by GregMB (Post 4954126)
Not everything is slow...... Lowprofile just laid down a 10.67 today!!!! WOW!

-G

LOL even more slower 10.59

Exotic-metal55 12-09-2011 04:25 PM

With the right ported heads,,,, he will be way loooooooooow in the 10`sss too.

Update S/C pulley has been fit tested , inspected and is in testing as Shardul said. All is good there. Weight has been reduced a full ONE pound! Again, this SC pulley will be like adding 12-14 mm to your crank pulley. Just sayin. :)

Holiday`s, things slow down as we all know but still pushing testing and making sure everything is great. S/C pulley is going on my car too and can`t wait.

As many of you have seen, the stock factory SC pulley can have spring breakage (the small flat plates between pulley and clutch plate), So we have been playing around with this small part to get the right rockwall hardness for best durability and function. Want to improve upon the factory quality and not just rush something out , because we all want it TODAY. :) Laser Cutting a few more spring samples out this week to test spring rate and rockwall hardness for production.

abhatti55 12-09-2011 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 4954298)
With the right ported heads,,,, he will be way loooooooooow in the 10`sss too.

Update S/C pulley has been fit tested , inspected and is in testing as Shardul said. All is good there. Weight has been reduced a full ONE pound! Again, this SC pulley will be like adding 12-14 mm to your crank pulley. Just sayin. :)

Holiday`s, things slow down as we all know but still pushing testing and making sure everything is great. S/C pulley is going on my car too and can`t wait.

As many of you have seen, the stock factory SC pulley can have spring breakage (the small flat plates between pulley and clutch plate), So we have been playing around with this small part to get the right rockwall hardness for best durability and function. Want to improve upon the factory quality and not just rush something out , because we all want it TODAY. :) Laser Cutting a few more spring samples out this week to test spring rate and rockwall hardness for production.

How's the smoothness of clutch engagement thus far?

Helli217 12-19-2011 06:47 PM

Very interested. Please pm pricing if available or when available!

Need this and a tune NOW to go with new TCU tune. :naughty:

Denroll 12-30-2011 10:54 AM

Bumpdate?

GregMB 12-30-2011 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Denroll (Post 4982765)
Bumpdate?

The real information is available at **************...

I wouldn't expect to learn much about the new projects from the "Houston Crew" on this site anymore. Way too much moderator involvement, deletion of posts and infraction points being dolled out these days.

My guess is that they'll just keep providing the "tech" on the other forums and people who feel like seeing cool new product development will need to spend more time over there instead.

-G

Hotrod-Realtor 12-31-2011 03:26 AM

Originally Posted by GregMB (Post 4983075)
The real information is available at **************...

I wouldn't expect to learn much about the new projects from the "Houston Crew" on this site anymore. Way too much moderator involvement, deletion of posts and infraction points being dolled out these days.

My guess is that they'll just keep providing the "tech" on the other forums and people who feel like seeing cool new product development will need to spend more time over there instead.

-G

Heading there now.

e500slr 12-31-2011 03:29 AM

Exotic? On Probation? Why would they put him on Probation is this a joke?

pteteh791 12-31-2011 04:26 AM

might come in handy for those lucky enough to have one! also if we could figure out how to keep the ecu from bleeding boost at higher rpms i don't think we'd need any of these super high boost options.
__________________http://www.oxilab.info/huang4.jpg
http://www.oxilab.info/huang3.jpg
http://www.oxilab.info/3.jpg

threestarchrome 01-17-2012 06:37 PM

I have a complete 5.5 supercharged motor for parts 347-768-9887 text or call for parts was removed from an 06 cls55 flood car

AKnight55 01-17-2012 06:51 PM

Originally Posted by threestarchrome (Post 5009996)
I have a complete 5.5 supercharged motor for parts 347-768-9887 text or call for parts was removed from an 06 cls55 flood car

Ummm ok :nix:

Denroll 01-17-2012 07:09 PM

What a coincidence! I was just searching random s/c pulley threads for engines for sale. Guess it's my lucky day!!!

badm 01-18-2012 08:57 AM

s/c pulley

Sounds really Good , can't wait to see dyno #'s ... what would this do for a 168mm crank pulley ,,,, I'm in if it works out, more boost , more power , less engine stress ....

jay_55 01-18-2012 09:14 AM

to everyone involved with this project.............

much respect!!!!!! you guys are real 55 legends!!

is this going to be sold as a package??

Jimshorts 01-18-2012 09:47 AM

Kinda bummed had to replace my stock S/C clutch... wish this was out so I didnt have to spend over $1k on the stock one.

shardul 01-18-2012 10:00 AM

Originally Posted by badm (Post 5010848)
Sounds really Good , can't wait to see dyno #'s ... what would this do for a 168mm crank pulley ,,,, I'm in if it works out, more boost , more power , less engine stress ....

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...-et-video.html

Exotic-metal55 01-18-2012 12:11 PM

Originally Posted by badm (Post 5010848)

Yes, it would put you n the range of a 180mm pulley, that revs quicker, boost up quicker and less stress.

Bramage 01-18-2012 01:43 PM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 5011089)
Yes, it would put you n the range of a 180mm pulley, that revs quicker, boost up quicker and less stress.

I look forward to the data, but boosting faster?

Currenly, with a either a 180 or 190 pulley, my boost goes from vaccum
to full boost in 0.49 seconds. The time it takes the TPS to go from 0-100 is 0.23 seconds, so I think any increase there is irrelevant. Boost is already instant.

All other factors are valid :)

mrweelr 01-19-2012 12:13 AM

When is this pulley going to be available? My stock clutch assembly is toast and I want it replaced as soon as possible!

e500slr 01-19-2012 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by Bramage (Post 5011244)

to full boost in 0.49 seconds. The time it takes the TPS to go from 0-100 is 0.23 seconds, so I think any increase there is irrelevant. Boost is already instant.

I think he could mean that it builds RPM faster.

Exotic-metal55 01-19-2012 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by Bramage (Post 5011244)

We both are saying the same thing. With 180 or 190mm, you get .49 seconds to boost and that is quicker than stock. With lighter pulleys, you will rev faster, get into load faster and also boost faster. 35% reduction in weighton the SC that rotates at approx 1.8 times the crank pulley is a huge weight savings. So yea, thanks and well said.

Exotic-metal55 02-08-2012 05:05 PM

One test car has over 3000 BIG smile on his face miles now! :) A ton of road kills to go with it. hehe

nicco 02-08-2012 05:22 PM

When is It gonna be available??

gaspam 02-08-2012 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 5044033)
One test car has over 3000 BIG smile on his face miles now! :) A ton of road kills to go with it. hehe

where's mine?! :naughty:

mrweelr 02-08-2012 07:22 PM

+1. Ready to buy immediately.

cwmateiuc 02-08-2012 08:07 PM

Yeah... when will this be available to buy?

cij911 02-18-2012 12:51 PM

Anymore data and/or information on availability ????

210e55 02-18-2012 03:03 PM

Will this setup have the electromagnetic clutch part included with the kit, or is just a pulley with bearing?

threestarchrome 02-18-2012 03:09 PM

sorry part no longer available thank god i didnt sell it i ended up needing it i got a long block for sale tho

xpl0sive 02-18-2012 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by 210e55 (Post 5060715)
Will this setup have the electromagnetic clutch part included with the kit, or is just a pulley with bearing?

from what I understand, it's the whole clutch assembly

210e55 02-19-2012 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by xpl0sive (Post 5060875)
from what I understand, it's the whole clutch assembly

Thats what it sounds like to me too but just wanted to confirm, because most people don't realize that the clutch is not part of the pulley. It is a separate part behind the pulley that has the friction material.

pimpjuice 02-19-2012 04:15 PM

whats the status of this thing/ I need one :D

aghakauve 02-20-2012 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 5044033)

Close to 4000 now! I had a bunch of great runs this weekend. Id say about 12 or more hard pulls to 160mph and the car held up great, heat soaked a bit (time for a trunk tank).

C5 Z06 with LT Headers, full exhaust, a ram intake and some other mods. I took him by 2 cars lengths and pulling even harder at 145mph.

Raced a R6 from a 65 roll he got the jump but by 100mph I was pulling him in and in front by half a car at 120ish..

You really feel a big difference at higher speeds as well not just down low! The only mods I have is this pulley, K&N Filters, H/E, I/C Pump and a resonator delete.

Exotic-metal55 02-20-2012 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by aghakauve (Post 5063346)
Close to 4000 now! I had a bunch of great runs this weekend. Id say about 12 or more hard pulls to 160mph and the car held up great, heat soaked a bit (time for a trunk tank).

C5 Z06 with LT Headers, full exhaust, a ram intake and some other mods. I took him by 2 cars lengths and pulling even harder at 145mph.

Raced a R6 from a 65 roll he got the jump but by 100mph I was pulling him in and in front by half a car at 120ish..

You really feel a big difference at higher speeds as well not just down low! The only mods I have is this pulley, K&N Filters, H/E, I/C Pump and a resonator delete.

Damn!! 4K already and beating on it!! Way to go! I going to bolt the UPD/ Sc pulley on before I even put my motor back in..

PS, heard Hadi-law killed a Gallardo superleggera up to 170 mph Sat???

cmusngi 02-20-2012 08:02 PM

I call next on this mod! = )

aghakauve 02-20-2012 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 5064204)
Damn!! 4K already and beating on it!! Way to go! I going to bolt the UPD/ Sc pulley on before I even put my motor back in..

He beat one of those and Had a great and crazy run with a Yamaha R1 lol :rolf:

pimpjuice 02-20-2012 10:29 PM

I need one bad...how much and when!!!

Toadster 02-20-2012 11:14 PM

pics and price or it never happened :rolf:

AKnight55 02-20-2012 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Toadster (Post 5064565)
pics and price or it never happened :rolf:

The true enthusiasts would know where to find this info.. :smash:

Looks like you still have some learning to do :newbie:

Toadster 02-20-2012 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by AKnight55 (Post 5064572)
The true enthusiasts would know where to find this info.. :smash:

Looks like you still have some learning to do :newbie:

almost 3,000 posts and STILL can't get a joke! :eek:

LOL there still may be hope! :love:

Zod 02-21-2012 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by Exotic-metal55 (Post 5064204)

the current LP 560 ones or the old gen?

if its the newer I would be really impressed

edmond1129 02-21-2012 03:15 AM

I am in too, can't wait....

aghakauve 02-21-2012 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Zod (Post 5064790)
the current LP 560 ones or the old gen?

if its the newer I would be really impressed

I think it was the old gen with an exhaust!

Toadster 02-23-2012 09:58 AM

so does anyone have #'s in the relationship of the pulley size to boost on this S/C pulley?

in comparison to the crank pulley? (as found below)

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...ize-boost.html

can they be used together? or is one better than the other?

mikey33 02-24-2012 05:49 AM

Damn Toadster, your already at 500 posts, you gonna throw a party when u get to 1k??

Denroll 02-24-2012 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by mikey33 (Post 5070631)
Damn Toadster, your already at 500 posts, you gonna throw a party when u get to 1k??

Better start planning now because it looks like it will happen tomorrow.

bghark 02-24-2012 09:25 AM

Sent a few PMs'. Is this going up for sale? thnx.

Working her for Spring and I would love another edge.

sultanC36 02-24-2012 09:06 PM

hi there any news on when will this be ready for sale ?and how much it will cost ?

Hotrod-Realtor 02-24-2012 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Denroll (Post 5070784)
Better start planning now because it looks like it will happen tomorrow.

I laughed. :rolf:

Shifter 02-25-2012 10:04 AM

How is it toadster you are so behind on this one?

Toadster 02-25-2012 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by Iknownothing (Post 5072429)
How is it toadster you are so behind on this one?

no worries, Shardul caught me up :y

emoving 02-25-2012 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by mikey33 (Post 5070631)

:rolf:Clown!

Toadster 02-25-2012 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5072492)
:rolf:Clown!

at over 6k posts, what does that mean then? :slap:

emoving 02-25-2012 11:06 AM

Originally Posted by Toadster (Post 5072500)
at over 6k posts, what does that mean then? :slap:

Means I have had 3 E55s and a CLS55 compared to your one 60k turdster that is already in the shop!:rolf: Nice choice! Again, couldnt have happend to a better person.

jcjmw 02-25-2012 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5072504)
Means I have had 3 E55s and a CLS55 compared to your one 60k turdster that is already in the shop!:rolf: Nice choice! Again, couldnt have happend to a better person.

What is wrong with you? Are you the type of person that is not happy unless you make others miserable? The bulk of your posts are nothing but criticizing others or something negative.

cij911 02-25-2012 01:51 PM

Why oh why can't we all just get along....It really amazes me how no matter which vehicle forum, the behavior just seems to be the same....I had expected the MB forums to be different than the honda / evo / mazda forums...Sure would be great if we could all just enjoy our cars, tinkering with them, and helping each other out....I guess it is just internet behavior (I am sure folks behave differently in person)...

emoving 02-25-2012 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by jcjmw (Post 5072632)
What is wrong with you? Are you the type of person that is not happy unless you make others miserable? The bulk of your posts are nothing but criticizing others or something negative.

Clown

amg guy 02-25-2012 02:22 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

http://forums.watchuseek.com/attachm...last-troll.jpg

zneB-sedecreM 02-25-2012 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5072504)

Meh, that's little peanuts my man. My 17 year old sister has driven more expensive cars than you have. :slap: But good for you I guess?? :nix: That's what you wanted right, to show everyone how cool you are? All those cars are more than 6 years old now, it's not 2006 anymore. Stop pretending to be that much more of a big shot when you're coming at someone that's driving the same exact car. Hypocrite perhaps? Thatll explain a lot. Hmm lemme guess what word you're going to call me next in hopes of trying to offend me.... C _ O W _?

zneB-sedecreM 02-25-2012 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by cij911 (Post 5072702)
Why oh why can't we all just get along....It really amazes me how no matter which vehicle forum, the behavior just seems to be the same....I had expected the MB forums to be different than the honda / evo / mazda forums...Sure would be great if we could all just enjoy our cars, tinkering with them, and helping each other out....I guess it is just internet behavior (I am sure folks behave differently in person)...

I know, where's the maturity? I was hoping MB and especially AMG attracted more of a sophisticated bunch of guys.

emoving 02-25-2012 04:40 PM

Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM (Post 5072894)
Meh, that's little peanuts my man. My 17 year old sister has driven more expensive cars than you have. :slap: But good for you I guess?? :nix: That's what you wanted right, to show everyone how cool you are? All those cars are more than 6 years old now, it's not 2006 anymore. Stop pretending to be that much more of a big shot when you're coming at someone that's driving the same exact car. Hypocrite perhaps? Thatll explain a lot. Hmm lemme guess what word you're going to call me next in hopes of trying to offend me.... C _ O W _?

I know she has, she drove my six speed once!:rolf:

zneB-sedecreM 02-25-2012 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5072903)

Your mom swallowed it last night, just saying. Took me a day or two, but I got it :y

Dust-in-his-e55 02-25-2012 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5072903)

Wtf does she have to do with anything...ill rock you

emoving 02-25-2012 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Dust-in-his-e55 (Post 5072920)
Wtf does she have to do with anything...ill rock you

Im an very scared of you. Might not leave the house tonight now.

zneB-sedecreM 02-25-2012 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5072922)

There's some very sick people out there :)

Dust-in-his-e55 02-25-2012 04:53 PM

:eek:

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5072922)

There's some very sick people out there:)

emoving 02-25-2012 04:56 PM

Come on. Bring it.

Dust-in-his-e55 02-25-2012 05:08 PM

I dnt even have to be in the same state to bring it to you..dnt run your mouth especially about a friend's family

emoving 02-25-2012 05:15 PM

Originally Posted by Dust-in-his-e55 (Post 5072957)
I dnt even have to be in the same state to bring it to you..dnt run your mouth especially about a friend's family

Do what you gotta do little boy. But deff dont threaten me punk.

grantwoodtx 02-25-2012 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Dust-in-his-e55 (Post 5072957)

Wow we're SCARED NOW!!!

You're the same dip$h1t that defended your buddy SL3G3NDV when he yapped on about how he thought it was OK to slap an AMG badge on a CLK500!

As soon as MOOSEJAW exposed his punk a$$ you ran like the chicken $h1t you are!

Come on man!

SterlingE55 02-25-2012 05:44 PM

http://www.funnywallphotos.com/wp-co...dByTheBell.jpg

Internet fight!

Dust-in-his-e55 02-25-2012 06:00 PM

I dnt think its right at all to misbadge any car so tht has alot to do with wht this d bag is saying about sombodys family?? Mind your own bussiness nobody was talking to you....and im pretty sure nobody ran from anywere...i came right back at ur b!itch @$$ for running your mouth again

Dust-in-his-e55 02-25-2012 06:04 PM

You say little boy but choose to say your sister jokes?? Are you serious CLOWN

emoving 02-25-2012 06:35 PM

Originally Posted by Dust-in-his-e55 (Post 5073029)
You say little boy but choose to say your sister jokes?? Are you serious CLOWN

Dead serious LITTLE boy!

BBBSS 02-25-2012 06:59 PM

Ladies, please...

J/K this is actually kinda funny please continue. :D:tyson::smash::rolf:

Infiniti 02-25-2012 07:20 PM

how about that clutch...

kustom2k1 02-25-2012 09:18 PM

CharlyE500 02-25-2012 10:21 PM

wtf a small boy doing here ? still claiming your rich family and even now your sister drive a better car ? get the fxxxuck out this forum uneducated kid, learn manner cocky monkey. go back to ur CL

CharlyE500 02-25-2012 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM (Post 5072897)
I know, where's the maturity? I was hoping MB and especially AMG attracted more of a sophisticated bunch of guys.

Look who is talking about maturity here, what do u think about people who own AMG ? we are much more adult and making much more than you and your daddy. And stop showing off about your family $$$ and cars because u know nothing about other people around the world. Go out and learn little monkey

emoving 02-25-2012 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by CharlyE500 (Post 5073330)
Look who is talking about maturity here, what do u think about people who own AMG ? we are much more adult and making much more than you and your daddy. And stop showing off about your family $$$ and cars because u know nothing about other people around the world. Go out and learn little monkey

Watch out Charlie, his little boyfriend is gonna come after you. I hear he's a really tough guy. Be afraid......very afraid. Baaaaa haaaaaaa!

emoving 02-25-2012 10:31 PM

Haaaaaa, he said monkey!

CharlyE500 02-25-2012 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5073337)
Watch out Charlie, his little boyfriend is gonna come after you. I hear he's a really tough guy. Be afraid......very afraid. Baaaaa haaaaaaa!

I am ready for this little monkey, he insulted my kids once in other thread and it got close by Vic before getting ugly.

Dust-in-his-e55 02-25-2012 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5073337)

Bahahaha I just back from overseas...u have no idea...while you were home sitting on your couch with your thumb up ur ass I was fighting for you and yours......wait until I fulfull my 4 years ill be sure to send you my address so you can run your mouth in my face...but until then keep adding to the list of reasons your gonna get the ishhh slapped out of you

emoving 02-25-2012 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Dust-in-his-e55 (Post 5073344)
Bahahaha I just back from overseas...u have no idea...while you were home sitting on your couch with your thumb up ur ass I was fighting for you and yours......wait until I fulfull my 4 years ill be sure to send you my address so you can run your mouth in my face...but until then keep adding to the list of reasons your gonna get the ishhh slapped out of you

If that's true, your a GD disgrace to the service. Do us a favor any go AWOL you puke. We will catch up with you later while your at your local strip club.

Dust-in-his-e55 02-25-2012 11:37 PM

I can assure you this is true..and no need for this strip club my uniform gives me the chance to see plenty of boobs for free....and the girls just love the USMC sticker on the back of the 55

Dust-in-his-e55 02-25-2012 11:39 PM

I spent the last couple years overseas fighting for d bags like you what makes you think im gonna let you talk about a family friend like tht...his family at tht!! Ill drive a apc right over your car

Dust-in-his-e55 02-25-2012 11:43 PM

This is were this dispute ends...im home now im not wasting time with you....im here to talk to others about there cars and see what everybodys up to

moosejaw 02-26-2012 12:18 AM

Meh, that's little peanuts my man. My 17 year old sister has driven more expensive cars than you have.

You again with all this talk about all the cars you own? Gooddamn these alteregos on the internet. Everything out of your mouth is about you....you. you..you. Brag...Brag....Brag.......At least Marcus provides the entertainment. You done nothing for MBworld but f8ck up a real good thread.

Originally Posted by Dust-in-his-e55 (Post 5073392)
I can assure you this is true..and no need for this strip club my uniform gives me the chance to see plenty of boobs for free....and the girls just love the USMC sticker on the back of the 55

Bragging you're a marine? Like your friend who was the engineer?????? Whether the above statment is true or not.............Do you realize you sound exactly like your CLK Buddy.
I really hope you are USMC.

A mod should come in and clean up this thread and at same time hire a babysitter for these Philadelphia kids.

moosejaw 02-26-2012 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by CharlyE500 (Post 5073324)
go back to ur CL

Well Charly our freinds on the CL forum dont like him either.....
Read "SCAMMED by @zneB-sedecreM! I think I've waited long enough"
https://mbworld.org/forums/cl-class-...ng-enough.html

zneB-sedecreM 02-26-2012 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by CharlyE500 (Post 5073339)
I am ready for this little monkey, he insulted my kids once in other thread and it got close by Vic before getting ugly.

1. You can't really spell and your grammar wouldn't get you anything above a D on a third grade essay. And English is my second language.
2. If someone wants to act cocky and show off, why can't I have some fun? Emoving's stable didn't impress me in the least.
3. That's not a monkey in your avatar? :nix:
4. I'm finished, insult away if you must. I've heard it all before. I didn't join this forum to argue with middle-aged men.
Au revoir :)

zneB-sedecreM 02-26-2012 12:31 AM

Originally Posted by moosejaw (Post 5073438)
Well Charly our freinds on the CL forum dont like him either.....
Read "SCAMMED by @zneB-sedecreM! I think I've waited long enough"
https://mbworld.org/forums/cl-class-...ng-enough.html

His $50.00 was returned weeks ago. The moderator failed to update the thread as I asked, but oh well.

CharlyE500 02-26-2012 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM (Post 5073447)
1. You can't really spell and your grammar wouldn't get you anything above a D on a third grade essay. And English is my second language.
2. If someone wants to act cocky and show off, why can't I have some fun? Emoving's stable didn't impress me in the least.
3. That's not a monkey in your avatar? :nix:
4. I'm finished, insult away if you must. I've heard it all before. I didn't join this forum to argue with middle-aged men.
Au revoir :)

you better shut the f up with your stupid attitude in this forum and stop insulting other member. Insult away ? r u that cocky and show off ? BTW, english not my first language and so what ? this is a forum so shut your hole and go back to ur daddy immature tanager. monkey in my avatar u f$@k punk ?~ looks who is hairy monkey here.

CharlyE500 02-26-2012 12:37 AM

Go back and drive ur daddy car

zneB-sedecreM 02-26-2012 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by CharlyE500 (Post 5073453)
you better shut the f up with your stupid attitude in this forum and stop insulting other member. Insult away ? r u that cocky and show off ? BTW, english not my first language and so what ? this is a forum so shut your hole and go back to ur daddy immature tanager. monkey in my avatar u f$@k punk ?~ looks who is hairy monkey here.

Yeah. We're not going anywhere, are we? Whatever way I offended you prior, my apologies Mr. Charly. I wave the white flag. I'm cool.

zneB-sedecreM 02-26-2012 12:41 AM

Originally Posted by CharlyE500 (Post 5073455)
Go back and drive ur daddy car

Which one lol

Dust-in-his-e55 02-26-2012 12:43 AM

Originally Posted by moosejaw (Post 5073432)
You again with all this talk about all the cars you own? Gooddamn these alteregos on the internet. Everything out of your mouth is about you....you. you..you. Brag...Brag....Brag.......At least Marcus provides the entertainment. You done nothing for MBworld but f8ck up a real good thread.

Bragging you're a marine? Like your friend who was the engineer?????? Whether the above statment is true or not.............Do you realize you sound exactly like your CLK Buddy.
I really hope you are USMC.

A mod should come in and clean up this thread and at same time hire a babysitter for the kids.

The clk500 has nothing to do with me. Im totally against mislabeling a amg...no engine no badge..now back to the subject this guy has alot of negative **** to say to everybody...im not allowing tht to happen to anybody on this site and especially not to a family friend once again...say what you want about my friend scamming somebody out of 50 bills but I assure you thts not the case...lol I laugh at the thought....i can assure you if he was 'scamming' it would be alot more than 50 bills...whats tht half a tank of gas? Pack of smokes each day for a week? He using 50 bills to lite a cigg common
And being a marine or even saying your a marine is nothing to joke about I might even sign up for a 2nd tour to get away from A holes like this guy

CharlyE500 02-26-2012 12:46 AM

Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM (Post 5073460)
Which one lol

Anyone, just post pix

Dust-in-his-e55 02-26-2012 12:47 AM

Charley my fight here is not with you....children are a diamond from god I would never disrespect ones children

moosejaw 02-26-2012 12:48 AM

Originally Posted by Dust-in-his-e55 (Post 5073463)
And being a marine or even saying your a marine is nothing to joke about s guy

We agree on one thing

CharlyE500 02-26-2012 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Dust-in-his-e55 (Post 5073469)
Charley my fight here is not with you....children are a diamond from god I would never disrespect ones children

:y

zneB-sedecreM 02-26-2012 12:54 AM

Originally Posted by CharlyE500 (Post 5073465)
Anyone, just post pix

I have no need to post up pictures of my fathers automobiles. I don't drive them. I have my own cars. I joined this forum because of my W215 AMG. Of the many Mercedes-Benz cars my family has, MY CL is my passion and the one I'm putting my time and money into. I never tried to make money, become a vendor, put anyone down, cause drama. Just 22 and trying new things on Mercedes to share with other MB owners that'd appreciate custom things. :nix:

_AMG_ 02-26-2012 01:10 AM

I'm surprised this thread isn't locked. :lockd:

moosejaw 02-26-2012 01:13 AM

Hey at least i got........

https://www.threadbombing.com/data/m...ibtl00183f.jpg

too bad bc the thread was pretty good before the Slovak twins got involved
Feel sorry for EM55....

Denroll 02-26-2012 02:21 AM

Originally Posted by Dust-in-his-e55 (Post 5073395)
I spent the last couple years overseas fighting for d bags like you what makes you think im gonna let you talk about a family friend like tht...his family at tht!! Ill drive a apc right over your car

Other people can make this argument on your behalf if they choose, but YOU can not. It's beyond pretentious, shows zero class, and brings discredit to the rest of us.

Signed,

Someone who has been wearing a uniform for the last 16 years.

Now, how about this pulley?

Dust-in-his-e55 02-26-2012 02:42 AM

Sir I never once thought I was better or worse than anybody.. But to bring sombodys family into an argument is totally uncalled for and unnecessary. I will not tolerate such a thing especially if its a personal family friend. Now what about tht pulley you speak of?

pearlpower 02-26-2012 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by 99DirtybirdWS6 (Post 5072998)

Wow, I cam here to see what the latest on a clutch is and see 20 threads of unrelated banter, but this just made me laugh. :rolf::y:rolleyes::D

RisingESun 02-26-2012 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Denroll (Post 5073544)
Other people can make this argument on your behalf if they choose, but YOU can not. It's beyond pretentious, shows zero class, and brings discredit to the rest of us.

Signed,

Someone who has been wearing a uniform for the last 16 years.

Now, how about this pulley?

Agree with this, obviously not high in rank, confidence or self control or you would have not engaged in this in the first place. Way to discredit your fellow servicemen if in fact you are even one. If you also noticed, your friend that you so dearly defend brought his sister into the conversation by implying she drove better cars then he. You friend also followed up with a comment about his mother. At 22, you should learn before throwing stones when you live in a glass house. Again, not what I would expect a serviceman to defend but it does show character.

Dust-in-his-e55 02-26-2012 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by RisingESun (Post 5073789)
Agree with this, obviously not high in rank, confidence or self control or you would have not engaged in this in the first place. Way to discredit your fellow servicemen if in fact you are even one. If you also noticed, your friend that you so dearly defend brought his sister into the conversation by implying she drove better cars then he. You friend also followed up with a comment about his mother. At 22, you should learn before throwing stones when you live in a glass house. Again, not what I would expect a serviceman to defend but it does show character.

Not the highest but an officer none the less...sorry if I offended anybody else except emoving. Thts was not my intention and I resign from arguing any further. Now whats Going on with this pulley?

moosejaw 02-26-2012 12:36 PM

Can a mod come in and clean up this thread?
Get back to the pulley business

bghark 02-26-2012 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by moosejaw (Post 5073948)
Can a mod come in and clean up this thread?
Get back to the pulley business

Thank You, I
Am serious about this pulley and don't want to wAde through this nonsense

ocapella 02-26-2012 01:14 PM

Well it looks like emoving was banned...if someone has his contact info (email) could you please pm it to me.

AKnight55 02-26-2012 01:30 PM

Cant believe Marcus got banned.. That is some straight up BS.. Hes been here for years, and then all these newbies come in and start string the pot and hes the one to go :bs:

moosejaw 02-26-2012 02:02 PM

Does banned mean "Gone for Good?"
or "On Probation?"
I'm not familiar with the handle

Why weren't the other two posters reprimanded for their part?
We're they innocent?

AKnight55 02-26-2012 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by moosejaw (Post 5074069)
Does banned mean "Gone for Good?"
or "On Probation?"
I'm not familiar with the handle

Why weren't the other two posters reprimanded for their part?
We're they innocent?

On probation= Can still post, but if you do anything else bad you can be banned or put on suspension
Suspended= Cant post but can still visit the site, but can post once your off suspension
Banned= supposed to be gone for good

danlnyc 02-26-2012 05:02 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=8fwXeBCMrT4

Lets just have an AWWWWW moment and calm the fudge down!

Life is too short to be getting mad over internet comments! :word::y:D

pimpjuice 02-26-2012 05:46 PM

the so-called marine should have been banned...what a tard. It gets deep and they start apologizing. Trying to put on here how much time you spent overseas or any service like it allows you to be a keyboard toughguy is asinine. They are plenty people here who have spent more time in the sandbox than you have been around so please do not disrespect them by coming in here and throwing your weight around.

NOW we have been asking for EVER...PRICE/WHEN! Mine is about to go and I rather upgrade than just replace!!!
lol

cahiil55k 02-26-2012 06:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I agree, the fake marine Dust-in-his-E55 should have been banned. I also think zneB-sedecreM should have been banned. Isn't there a rule against having two accounts, because I think they are the same person. Look at the screenshout and you'll see a mistake that 99% of the time only happens when using the "Back" button on the same computer to post to a forum.

RisingESun 02-26-2012 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by cahiil55k (Post 5074423)
I agree, the fake marine Dust-in-his-E55 should have been banned. I also think zneB-sedecreM should have been banned. Isn't there a rule against having two accounts, because I think they are the same person. Look at the screenshout and you'll see a mistake that 99% of the time only happens when using the "Back" button on the same computer to post to a forum.

You are right on the money with this one. A person with basic computer knowledge knows this. I don't believe toadster had anything to do with this ban. I think this double poster is to blame. He claims to be a Marine, and an officer at that. I highly doubt either. Kind of like when person claims to be a Jesus lover in specific situations, when people use things like these as a crutch, 99% of the time, they are the true dirtball.

urbamworm 02-26-2012 06:31 PM

He was most likely using "officer" loosely trying to look more important. He could be a measly nobody enlisted 3rd class petty officer (not a college degree holding commisioned "real" officer like a leutenant that may actually have some importance).

I am a department of defense contractor and work side by side with people in the military. Most guys I work with are ex military from all branches and some guys I am working with now just came from Afghanistan living in the same tents in the desert building infastructure for the military to make their life better and easier but don't think they are owed anything while they were in the same environment.

I hate when people try to pull the I fight for you card when in reality very few actually do "fight" for us. Certainly not taking anything away from some that sacrifice a lot and really do get down and dirty but the majority don't and their life and job is not much different than your average person. It has to be pretty ****ty at times if you are infantry in a hostile environment that is for sure, those guys definitely have it bad at times but the vast majority of the military people sitting here playing on the internet don't have it that rough. I myself am overseas right now in the dump they call Naples, Italy working with the Navy, can't wait to get back home.

zneB-sedecreM 02-26-2012 06:52 PM

LOL no, not the same person.

Dust-in-his-e55 02-26-2012 08:24 PM

Fake marine??????? Really

Dust-in-his-e55 02-26-2012 08:36 PM

Excuss me all the ppl that are doubting and still bringing up old news....yes im in the marines this is not something to joke about...i graduated from a military academy...the same one Norman Schwarzkopf went to...(since ppl THINK they know what there talking about give it a guess) along with over 20 other pro sports players and numerous war heroes and road scholars...then went into the early commission program

Dust-in-his-e55 02-26-2012 08:39 PM

So please lets get back to what is at hand...this new pulley? Ughhhhh

Herstal57 02-26-2012 09:27 PM

I'm no Rhode scholar or a genious by any stretch, nor do I really care about any of this amusing banter, but isn't West Point Army?
Just asking.

Dust-in-his-e55 02-26-2012 09:31 PM

West point is army your correct but im not talking about west point sir. Whats going on with this pulley/clutch im very interested

BBBSS 02-26-2012 09:43 PM

Clearly the same people. Just saying...

Turbotalon92 02-26-2012 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Herstal57 (Post 5074738)
I'm no Rhode scholar or a genious by any stretch, nor do I really care about any of this amusing banter, but isn't West Point Army?
Just asking.

Schwarzkopf went to West Point, good point...

grantwoodtx 02-26-2012 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Herstal57 (Post 5074738)
Just asking.

It's a RHODES Scholar after Cecil John Rhodes and it GENIUS

Just saying...

zneB-sedecreM 02-26-2012 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by BBBSS (Post 5074769)
Clearly the same people. Just saying...

You wouldn't be a good detective lol, you'd fail miserably. Just how 'clearly' you think we're the same people. Who has the time to do that sh*t? I wouldnt be driving an AMG in my early 20s if I spend all day doing that. WTF, people are so evil. Please if your so sure, ask the moderators. WHEN they tell you it isn't (me and him aren't even in the same area codes :crazy:) the same person, I expect an apology. If not, it shows how much of a man you're not. If you do, cool, you man'd up. That's all I'm asking. Fair, right? :)
You guys just can't drop it even after I tried, so that's all on you guys.

zneB-sedecreM 02-26-2012 09:57 PM

I feel ashamed. Exotic-Metal, Im apologizing like a man here. I suggest the others should put their egos aside and do the same for aiding in the ****ing up your thread

Dust-in-his-e55 02-26-2012 09:59 PM

Before west point...what school did he go to? Seems like ppl dont kno everything under the sun as they thought. Me n zenb sedecrem are not the same ppl. I can assure you, he drives a cl im a e class guy

Dust-in-his-e55 02-26-2012 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=zneB-sedecreM;5074786] You wouldn't be a good detective lol, you'd fail miserably. Just how 'clearly' you think we're the same people. Who has the time to do that sh*t? I wouldnt be driving an AMG in my early 20s if I spend all day doing that. WTF, people are so evil. Please if your so sure, ask the moderators. WHEN they tell you it isn't (me and him aren't even in the same area codes :crazy:)
Rofl this guy....the mystery bandit :rolf:

Dust-in-his-e55 02-26-2012 10:08 PM

Pulley/clutch...shiiiiiiiiit even talk about the screw you lost from your license plate

aghakauve 02-26-2012 10:17 PM

Soo im going to end all this bs in this useful thread!

I raced a New C6 Vette Grad Sport. I took him by half a car. Only mod the car had was an intake and exhaust. Also walked a brand new X5 M.. I love the boost!

400RWHP 02-27-2012 12:07 AM

Is there an increase in blower whine that you noticed? I would love a tad more from my beast.:naughty:

BBBSS 02-27-2012 12:08 AM

clearly I've played this game on another board for years. Hope your at least using a proxy so its not 110% obvious. Your posts seem pretty easy to see through though.

On the pulley though I'm thinking this is the way I'll want to go as I don't want to get to crazy and seems there's less chance of the issues people ran into installing the crak pulleys. Hopefully this part comes on the market for eveyone soon.

zneB-sedecreM 02-27-2012 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by BBBSS (Post 5074985)
clearly I've played this game on another board for years. Hope your at least using a proxy so its not 110% obvious. Your posts seem pretty easy to see through though.

Just make sure you get that apology ready. I'm sure you've played that game on other boards, unlike you, I don't have time to. No, no proxy necessary :nix:

moosejaw 02-27-2012 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM (Post 5075005)
Just make sure you get that apology ready. I'm sure you've played that game on other boards, unlike you, I don't have time to. No, no proxy necessary :nix:

Read my lips....QUIT POSTING!:smash::smash::smash:

zneB-sedecreM 02-27-2012 12:42 AM

Originally Posted by moosejaw (Post 5075012)
Read my lips....QUIT POSTING!:smash::smash::smash:

Yes your highness :bow:

black06c230 02-27-2012 01:50 AM

OKAY EVERYONE BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

So if I run an 180mm pulley now and put down 489rwhp what should be my next step? This clutch/pulley or headers?

I know both with require more fueling. But where would I gain the most "fun"?

Denroll 02-27-2012 01:53 AM

Headers for sure.

BBBSS 02-27-2012 02:09 AM

Originally Posted by zneB-sedecreM (Post 5075005)

You sure seem to have all kinds of free time tonight. Not closing any international multi-million dollar deal tonight big shot?

black06c230 02-27-2012 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by Denroll (Post 5075106)
Headers for sure.

Any idea on what kind of gains?

Current setup:
180mm pulley
Renntech CF airbox
Phenolic Spacers
Xpipe
Split IC system with EC HE

zneB-sedecreM 02-27-2012 02:12 AM

Originally Posted by BBBSS (Post 5075129)
You sure seem to have all kinds of free time tonight. Not closing any international multi-million dollar deal tonight big shot?

No, tomorrows my girls birthday. Im making something on the computer really nice for her as a surprise :)

BBBSS 02-27-2012 02:14 AM

I agree with headers. From all I've read its the cork in the egine for you at this point. Your forcing extra air in and trying to send it out an exhaust that was holding the stock motor back. Let her breath.

ENDSMTG 02-27-2012 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by black06c230 (Post 5075103)
OKAY EVERYONE BACK ON TOPIC!!!!

So if I run an 180mm pulley now and put down 489rwhp what should be my next step? This clutch/pulley or headers?

I know both with require more fueling. But where would I gain the most "fun"?

I also suggest fuel rail. Keep her safe.

novae500 02-27-2012 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by black06c230 (Post 5075132)

Current setup:
180mm pulley
Renntech CF airbox
Phenolic Spacers
Xpipe

Get a set of longtube headers!

grantwoodtx 02-27-2012 10:01 AM

Long Tubes FTW!

Then next mod needs to be fuel related, injectors and a higher flow rail :)

Remeber you need to tune for each mod you do just to be safe.

skratch77 02-27-2012 10:12 AM

ohhh man I havnt been on the forums for a while and have lots of reading to do.This is great!!!

this troll says hes not the same but clearly missed where he quotes the same person and says the same thing with both names LOL

ohh mann this is epic

keep it going guys.Ohh and is it not in the rules that if you make 2 names it a permanent ban?

please....please can a mod look up the ip and ban this LITTLE boy that thinks hes the **** becuase hes a marine.

tool

gaspam 02-27-2012 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by black06c230 (Post 5075132)

Current setup:
180mm pulley
Renntech CF airbox
Phenolic Spacers
Xpipe

i have some very unscientific data on my gains with long tubes... there is the road i turn on right before my neighborhood and it desolate so its the last place i can gun it from a dead stop before getting home ...

before long tubes i could never reach anymore than 76 mph before a marker which i get off the gas... now after longtubes only, i can get to 82mph by the same marker ... thats a 8% increase in 0-80mph'ish acceleration :D

Denroll 02-27-2012 10:39 AM

MBH headers have a 40hp guarantee. Plus they sound great.

CharlyE500 02-27-2012 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by skratch77 (Post 5075466)
ohhh man I havnt been on the forums for a while and have lots of reading to do.This is great!!!

this troll says hes not the same but clearly missed where he quotes the same person and says the same thing with both names LOL

ohh mann this is epic

keep it going guys.Ohh and is it not in the rules that if you make 2 names it a permanent ban?

please....please can a mod look up the ip and ban this LITTLE boy that thinks hes the **** becuase hes a marine.

tool

+1 clearly is the same person but don't know why this "Dust-in-his-e55" still not banned yet :smash:

CharlyE500 02-27-2012 01:43 PM

Back to the topic, If the price for SC pulley and clutch is reasonable, this will be my last mod. In 2 more years, going with the new 63TT.

kipper215 03-04-2012 06:51 PM

any word on this part. I see Eurocharged has one for sale on their site. Does anyone on this forum have one installed? Can someone provide a review? It would be interesting to know if this part works well with 180 crank pulley.

AKnight55 03-04-2012 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by kipper215 (Post 5086152)
any word on this part. I see Eurocharged has one for sale on their site. Does anyone on this forum have one installed? Can someone provide a review? It would be interesting to know if this part works well with 180 crank pulley.

Dont believe EC is offering a SC pulley anymore.. Check this thread for more info

http://www.**************.com/forum/...ad.php?t=18547

cij911 03-05-2012 09:29 AM

Is there more material information on the pulley ? Pricing, sizing, production dates ? The other site makes it sound like it went into production (well I could not read the entire post as I don't have an account)....Thanks

Exotic-metal55 04-04-2012 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by cij911 (Post 5086869)
Is there more material information on the pulley ? Pricing, sizing, production dates ? The other site makes it sound like it went into production (well I could not read the entire post as I don't have an account)....Thanks

The UPD SC boost pulley will be released any day now. 33% lighter than factory, anti slip coating and more boost. Stay tuned for the announcment very soon. They have been in production for 16 weeks now. Full pulley and clutch assembly and boost will equal a 168 tio 170mm crank pulley. Yes, Updates have been faster and more complete on the other site.

maxwerks 04-04-2012 12:48 PM

Exotic .. on my car I have the Renntech pulley can you clue me in on how different the pulley and clutch is the one mentioned in this post than the Renntech .. forgive my ignorance .. just want to catch up . Thanks, Max

AKnight55 04-04-2012 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by maxwerks (Post 5133638)
Exotic .. on my car I have the Renntech pulley can you clue me in on how different the pulley and clutch is the one mentioned in this post than the Renntech .. forgive my ignorance .. just want to catch up . Thanks, Max

The Renntech pulley you have is a crank pulley.. This is a supercharger pulley

maxwerks 04-04-2012 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by AKnight55 (Post 5133661)
The Renntech pulley you have is a crank pulley.. This is a supercharger pulley

ahh my bad .. I should have started reading the entire thread first thanks

nicco 04-08-2012 02:04 PM

What's the status of this pulley ? Has it been released?

Toadster 04-08-2012 04:22 PM

there are more views in this thread than the supercharger will spin @ rpms now... LOL

e500slr 04-09-2012 04:58 AM

Originally Posted by Toadster (Post 5139880)
there are more views in this thread than the supercharger will spin @ rpms now... LOL

:D :rolf:

cmusngi 04-15-2012 09:42 PM

Just got word that they are now available! First 10 units just arrived.

nicco 04-15-2012 09:44 PM

As of now theres 4 left

cmusngi 04-15-2012 10:03 PM

1 left.

400RWHP 04-15-2012 10:23 PM

Gone.

Forrest Gump 9 04-15-2012 10:28 PM

It's like any IPO, you got to be fast ;).

mrweelr 04-15-2012 11:39 PM

Damn, missed the boat on these. When's the next batch going to be available?

Chris Buffalo 04-16-2012 11:03 PM

Got mine straight away. The email they were available was the only thing that pried me off the couch at 930 on a Sunday night.... lol

I might even have the first one... I am excited to get it, along with a tune from Jerry @ EC, and a Johnson pump, we will be ready soon!

Feedback/results to follow....

Now for these guys to do an all in one box split cooling system upgrade..

Chris Buffalo 04-28-2012 09:06 PM

Testimonial!

I got one of the first ones available (if not THE first one). It arrived quickly, the machining and construction appear to be top shelf. The price is also quite reasonable.

I contacted Jerry @ Eurosport for a tune, and a Johnson CM30. He informed me that he did the tune on the prototype car, and would send me that tune.

The tune took 10 minutes in my driveway, my indy shop installed the pump and the pulley in less than 2 hours.

Aside from those parts, ASP idlers, and K&N filters, the car is bone stock, 77k miles.

It is now an absolute beast!! For a daily driven car, look no further - you will easily STOMP just about anything you run into with ease. Driveability is virtually unaffected, excepting the gobs of torque that seem endless, and at WOT make sure you don't have a heart condition.

This IS the setup!

Chris Buffalo 04-28-2012 11:40 PM

Have to give Jerry props...

Jerry @ Eurocharged was was nothing short of a great guy to talk to, gave me a really good deal, consummate good businessman all the way. His tune kicks ass. I didn't go with the Mez pump simply because the Johnson CM30 was $200 to my door from Jerry. Lots of guys swear by them, so I took "yes" for an answer.

This is who you call.

And Exotic and Shardul, GREAT job. The community is lucky to have you also.

400RWHP 04-29-2012 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Chris Buffalo (Post 5170418)
Have to give Jerry props...

Jerry @ Eurocharged was was nothing short of a great guy to talk to, gave me a really good deal, consummate good businessman all the way. His tune kicks ass. I didn't go with the Mez pump simply because the Johnson CM30 was $200 to my door from Jerry. Lots of guys swear by them, so I took "yes" for an answer.

This is who you call.

And Exotic and Shardul, GREAT job. The community is lucky to have you also.

^This.

Also, going to install my pulley tomorrow, anyone needed to use the shims or been good to go as is?

Regards

Chris Buffalo 04-29-2012 12:25 AM

I paid my indy to do the work there, but I would counsel to be sure the clearances are to spec... why ruin a kick ass piece?

Hotrod-Realtor 04-29-2012 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by 400RWHP (Post 5170456)
^This.

Also, going to install my pulley tomorrow, anyone needed to use the shims or been good to go as is?

Regards

Good write up on install here. EDIT... the link to Planet Supercar doesn't work and appears like a cuss word??? Maybe I'm doing something wrong or is it a conspiracy?

http://www.**************.com/forum/...pulley+install

Rock 04-29-2012 11:59 AM

Hot-rod, there is no conspiracy here. What you have here is a "respected" member with multiple user names that surreptitiously sells products on this forum (in direct violation of TOU). It's also interesting that this "respected" member (as well as another) has a direct interest in PSC and a joint venture called RTR. It seems they like to use MBworld to promote their own forum and peddle their products. Maybe the owners of MBworld have lost some of their tolerance for this kind of activity.:nix:

pimpjuice 04-29-2012 12:06 PM

lol this forum is joke

cahiil55k 04-29-2012 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Hotrod-Realtor (Post 5170666)
Good write up on install here. EDIT... the link to Planet Supercar doesn't work and appears like a cuss word??? Maybe I'm doing something wrong or is it a conspiracy?

http://www.**************.com/forum/...pulley+install

You can't say Planetsup3rcar or Benzb00st here (even without the ".com"). If you piss off the MBWorld dictatorship, Hotrod-Realtor will soon display as ******-*******. LOL - just think of this forum as the jealous girlfriend.

Toadster 04-29-2012 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Rock (Post 5170793)
Hot-rod, there is no conspiracy here. What you have here is a "respected" member with multiple user names that surreptitiously sells products on this forum (in direct violation of TOU). It's also interesting that this "respected" member (as well as another) has a direct interest in PSC and a joint venture called RTR. It seems they like to use MBworld to promote their own forum and peddle their products. Maybe the owners of MBworld have lost some of their tolerance for this kind of activity.:nix:

so if 'those guys' paid for a vendor spot - all this would all stop? seems like a pretty simple solution as MBW gets a lot of traffic :y

Rock 04-29-2012 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by pimpjuice (Post 5170801)
lol this forum is joke

Hey PJ,

Hotrod asked a question and I tried to answer it. I have been a member on this forum a lot longer than I have been a moderator so spare me your dismissive remark.

I do know that MBworld has a significant number of sponsors that support this website. They pay good money to have access to members and it allows them to offer their goods and services. Do you think any of these sponsors would be upset if a non-sponsoring company was taking business away from them right on MBworld?

Maybe that's not how you believe this website should operate but that is just the way it is, good or bad.

No one here is going to stop you from speaking your mind or sharing your thoughts. There is not a cover-up or conspiracy to keep the "people" down.

cij911 04-29-2012 01:56 PM

Rock - that flying cat is hilarious...

Hotrod-Realtor 04-29-2012 02:37 PM

Originally Posted by Rock (Post 5170793)

Rock, Thanks for the reply, that confirms my suspicion that MB World is blocking the words **************. Here I thought I was being helpful to a guy thats getting ready to install a mod with an install question. I would hate to see a guy mess up a $30,000 motor, maybe that's just me though.
So I got to ask, if a member violates TOU (terms of use) by setting up multiple user accounts and selling products without paying MB World, why wouldn't MB World give out infractions or ban them? Blocking certain words, phrases and weblinks seems like a long way around and causes people, like me, to contemplate conspiracy theories.

What were you thinking on becoming a moderator. Way too much drama, work and loss of free time in my opinion. :)

Originally Posted by Rock (Post 5170924)
Hey PJ,

Hotrod asked a question and I tried to answer it. I have been a member on this forum a lot longer than I have been a moderator so spare me your dismissive remark.

I do know that MBworld has a significant number of sponsors that support this website. They pay good money to have access to members and it allows them to offer their goods and services. Do you think any of these sponsors would be upset if a non-sponsoring company was taking business away from them right on MBworld?

Maybe that's not how you believe a website should operate but that is just the way it is, good or bad.

No one here is going to stop you from speaking your mind or sharing your thoughts. There is not a cover-up or conspiracy to keep the "people" down.

e55amgrocket 04-29-2012 02:51 PM

I think part of the problem here is that the exact people the
Rock is talking about have caused people to mess up engines. Me being a prime example. There's also no way to get in contact with whoever UPD even is just like RTR. They are fictitious names to hide who they really are which is brooke/shardul. It's funny how Brooke says he just happened to find some new product then says that he will get an extra 5,10,50 made for his friends every time. He gets them made to sell them for a profit and have us do the testing to see what happens. Then if and when it fails good luck getting any help from the fictitious named company UPD or RTR. If they are true companies why did everyone pay shardul or Brooke for their s/c pulley or crank pulley or NPI headers??

Toadster 04-29-2012 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket (Post 5170995)
I think part of the problem here is that the exact people the
Rock is talking about have caused people to mess up engines. Me being a prime example. There's also no way to get in contact with whoever UPD even is just like RTR. They are fictitious names to hide who they really are which is brooke/shardul. It's funny how Brooke says he just happened to find some new product then says that he will get an extra 5,10,50 made for his friends every time. He gets them made to sell them for a profit and have us do the testing to see what happens. Then if and when it fails good luck getting any help from the fictitious named company UPD or RTR. If they are true companies why did everyone pay shardul or Brooke for their s/c pulley or crank pulley or NPI headers??

So the guys with cracked Kleeman Longtube Headers are better off? :nix:

or the guys with blown transmissions, are they crying wolf to TCU programmers?

I just don't understand that there has to be a blame other than the risk itself :confused::confused:

mrweelr 04-29-2012 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by cij911 (Post 5170934)
Rock - that flying cat is hilarious...

ROTFL!!!

Rock 04-29-2012 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by Hotrod-Realtor (Post 5170981)
So I got to ask, if a member violates TOU (terms of use) by setting up multiple user accounts and selling products without paying MB World, why wouldn't MB World give out infractions or ban them? Blocking certain words, phrases and weblinks seems like a long way around and causes people, like me, to contemplate conspiracy theories.

A great question that I don't have an accurate answer to. Maybe the people from IB or the administrators will chime in.

What were you thinking on becoming a moderator. Way too much drama, work and loss of free time in my opinion. :)

Haha! You are right about that. I may soon retire so I can return to the days when goofing on Vic was my only responsibility.

e55amgrocket 04-29-2012 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Toadster (Post 5170999)
So the guys with cracked Kleeman Longtube Headers are better off? :nix:

or the guys with blown transmissions, are they crying wolf to TCU programmers?

I just don't understand that there has to be a blame other than the risk itself :confused::confused:

Hey Toad do some research buddy. Kleemann dosent sell long tube headers for the E55 and if something did go wrong with their product you have a number/email to get ahold of them directly. Not to mention they have some of the best customer service and support in the business. When did you see a TCU break a transmission? You didn't so nice try. So if you put that pulley on and it falls off or messes your supercharger up you won't say a word and not try to get ahold of UPD??

ScottW911 04-29-2012 03:03 PM

Rock, Thanks for the reply, that confirms my suspicion that MB World is blocking the words **************. Here I thought I was being helpful to a guy thats getting ready to install a mod with an install question. I would hate to see a guy mess up a $30,000 motor, maybe that's just me though.

You may recall, just a few weeks ago, a very long-term Mod here suspended (not Banned) one of these characters. It created a virtual riot amongst the members here that feel these guys can do no wrong, even if their parts are destroying other members' engines.

The irony is, throughout this uproar, MBWorld faithful were directed by other mis-informed members, to take their time and expertise to the competing site...a site run by the guys illicitly selling the (alleged) faulty products. Isn't that like asking the owner of the used car lot if you should buy his car, instead of the one on the lot across the street? Biased, perhaps?

Beware of the used-car salesmen masquerading as counselors.

Come on everyone. The staff here are all members and enthusiasts first! We only enforce the rules of the site to protect and grow this community. We would never willingly choose to ban useful, helpful members.

If the the membership or this site is threatened, we need to act.

Rock loves this site and was asked to become a Mod because of his love for it and his even-handed, calm, diplomatic method of operation.

For anyone wishing to attack Rock, understand that I was the one that chose to have the other site blocked, just like my predecessors have done with other sites that do not build on the credibility of MBWorld.

Wake up people. Someone is taking advantage of members here. We are trying to protect you and yet, we get all the crap.:wwf:

Edit: Another Mod came up with the gif in my sig, as a tongue-in-cheek representation of how we are perceived. IT IS NOT REALITY.

zneB-sedecreM 04-29-2012 03:04 PM

Hahahahahah
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f5...e/b01fd018.jpg

ScottW911 04-29-2012 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by Toadster (Post 5170908)
so if 'those guys' paid for a vendor spot - all this would all stop? seems like a pretty simple solution as MBW gets a lot of traffic :y

Toad, the answer is yes...and no.

If they continue to sell products that (allegedly) blow up cars, things would not be a smooth ride.

If they were sponsors selling sound products, all would be okay.

zneB-sedecreM 04-29-2012 03:08 PM

I just like to know who thought it was a good idea to install a part on an AMG to handle crazy amount of power with a company that has no credibility or anyone has ever heard of?

Hulk 04-29-2012 03:17 PM

Have you read some of these threads regarding more POWA? LOL

It seems some will do anything for more power and that means even taking unnecessary risks

komp55 04-29-2012 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by ScottW911 (Post 5171008)
even if their parts are destroying other members' engines.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but your claim above dishonest at best and is pure speculation. No one has proven any of the products in question are defective, just as it also hasn't been proven that the installs were completely defective. However, threads in this very forum have all but documented that at least one of the so-called "destroyed" engines was the result of a faulty pulley install that was further exacerbated by an ineffective repair attempt on the reinstall.

If the the membership or this site is threatened, we need to act.

This is laughable. I can think of at least four "sponsor" vendors over the past few years who have royally screwed members here; some are actually still vendors. IB never acted at all, or acted too late to be of any value.

Anyone dealing with any of the vendors on this site are well-advised to practice Caveat Emptor.

ScottW911 04-29-2012 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by komp55 (Post 5171084)
I don't have a dog in this fight, but your claim above dishonest at best and is pure speculation. No one has proven any of the products in question are defective, just as it also hasn't been proven that the installs were completely defective. However, threads in this very forum have all but documented that at least one of the so-called "destroyed" engines was the result of a faulty pulley install that was further exacerbated by an ineffective repair attempt on the reinstall.

That is exactly why I said, "even if..." and "alleged". Please do not twist my words into "dishonesty" and "speculation."

This is the type of sensationalism that causes the drama in this forum.

This is laughable. I can think of at least four "sponsor" vendors over the past few years who have royally screwed members here; some are actually still vendors. IB never acted at all, or acted too late to be of any value.

Anyone dealing with any of the vendors on this site are well-advised to practice Caveat Emptor.
Exactly! I have posted this phrase several times in the last several weeks.

With regards to past evils, IB will respond to any subpenas that are sent to them from members pursuing compensation.

Bad vendors get vetted by the membership. Are you purchasing anything from the rotten eggs out there?

BenzoDoc 04-29-2012 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by ScottW911 (Post 5171013)
Toad, the answer is yes...and no.

If they continue to sell products that (allegedly) blow up cars, things would not be a smooth ride.

If they were sponsors selling sound products, all would be okay.

Guess what...your paying sponsors sell the same product because there's nothing wrong with it. So you, as an administrator, might be ****ing with their sales by casting doubt on a product they sell. I wonder how they feel about that, as a paying sponsor?

What you are having to deal with is members that will do anything they can to slander good honest people because they realize that they have no legal recourse for what happened to their cars. Literally every thread and nearly every post involves a stab at Shardul or Brooke, and that's going to make your life more difficult as long as this immaturity keeps evidencing itself.

Hulk 04-29-2012 04:26 PM

Doesn't EC sell the RTR pulley as well, so if the pulley goes bad (as probably any pulley can) what happens then? Does the person have recourse against EC?

ScottW911 04-29-2012 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by BenzoDoc (Post 5171100)
Guess what...your paying sponsors sell the same product because there's nothing wrong with it. So you, as an administrator, might be ****ing with their sales by casting doubt on a product they sell. I wonder how they feel about that, as a paying sponsor?

What you are having to deal with is members that will do anything they can to slander good honest people because they realize that they have no legal recourse for what happened to their cars. Literally every thread and nearly every post involves a stab at Shardul or Brooke, and that's going to make your life more difficult as long as this immaturity keeps evidencing itself.

Really? Now you are defending the paying sponsors? What are Shardul and Brooke then?

I am well aware that Eurocharged is selling RTR pulleys and are getting good reviews. I hope they all run like Swiss watches and Jake & Jerry make a ton of money selling them.

That being said, why would you defend non-sponsor members for selling that same product (while hiding the fact that they are and starting another forum site to sell their stuff too), taking business away from the sponsors that are putting good money into their advertising and marketing? (How do you feel about that, Jake and Jerry?)

Stabs are being taken (mostly by other members, these days) at dishonest members that are literally stealing from respected sponsors, like Eurocharged.

Oh and the irony of the "immaturity" claim is not lost.

BenzoDoc 04-29-2012 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by ScottW911 (Post 5171124)
Really? Now you are defending the paying sponsors? What are Shardul and Brooke then?

I am well aware that Eurocharged is selling RTR pulleys and are getting good reviews. I hope they all run like Swiss watches and Jake & Jerry make a ton of money selling them.

That being said, why would you defend non-sponsor members for selling that same product (while hiding the fact that they are and starting another forum site to sell their stuff too), taking business away from the sponsors that are putting good money into their advertising and marketing? (How do you feel about that, Jake and Jerry?)

Stabs are being taken (mostly by other members, these days) at dishonest members that are literally stealing from respected sponsors, like Eurocharged.

Oh and the irony of the "immaturity" claim is not lost.

Brooke and Shardul are friends of mine. Friends that have not wronged anyone. Thus, I defend them as such and I expect that you would do the same if you were in my situation.

Craig's second pulley wasn't even purchased from Brooke and Shardul, which is what kills me the most.

I think it's criminal to have a sample size of 2 and act like that's all the pulleys that are in existence, when in reality the actual numbers are much higher. But it will always be the failures you hear about, unless someone is so elated with their product that they throw their testimonials up on a forum somewhere.

As for selling pulleys second-hand ... I dont have strong feelings either way. I know that Brooke or Shardul provided the impetus to get the pulleys made in the first place, but as far as making money off of them, I know it's not worth this deluge of hate.

I think it's a shame that you call Shardul and Brooke dishonest, you have no basis to slander them with that. I think you're buying into the lies about them a bit too much if you're going that far.

As for your immaturity comment, I'd like to point out that you're siding with a 26 year old who claims that the greatest thing he has ever done in his life is run a 10.5 in an E55, and that he is "better" than Brooke. Did you miss Steve's repeated call-out threads on that other forum in an attempt to sell heads with HIS own performance parts company? Did you miss the part where Steve was selling injectors without a forum sponsorship? What a waste.

Please, fact-check before slandering from now on.

e55amgrocket 04-29-2012 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by BenzoDoc (Post 5171156)
Brooke and Shardul are friends of mine. Friends that have not wronged anyone. Thus, I defend them as such and I expect that you would do the same if you were in my situation.

Craig's second pulley wasn't even purchased from Brooke and Shardul, which is what kills me the most.

I think it's criminal to have a sample size of 2 and act like that's all the pulleys that are in existence, when in reality the actual numbers are much higher. But it will always be the failures you hear about, unless someone is so elated with their product that they throw their testimonials up on a forum somewhere.

As for selling pulleys second-hand ... I dont have strong feelings either way. I know that Brooke or Shardul provided the impetus to get the pulleys made in the first place, but as far as making money off of them, I know it's not worth this deluge of hate.

I think it's a shame that you call Shardul and Brooke dishonest, you have no basis to slander them with that. I think you're buying into the lies about them a bit too much if you're going that far.

As for your immaturity comment, I'd like to point out that you're siding with a 26 year old who claims that the greatest thing he has ever done in his life is run a 10.5 in an E55, and that he is "better" than Brooke. Did you miss Steve's repeated call-out threads on that other forum in an attempt to sell heads with HIS own performance parts company? Did you miss the part where Steve was selling injectors without a forum sponsorship? What a waste.

You crack me up. I've done far more at 26 than most and never said that was my big accomplishment. I haven't sold any heads on here unlike Brooke and Shardul. I have proof his pulley is defective from the top company that builds them. The call out is to expose and prove what Brooke is and he hasn't said a word about it for a reason. They give out so much false information it's not even funny. I know you will defend them because that's what friends do and I would do the same unless I knew the facts and you know just what they tell you.

AKnight55 04-29-2012 05:20 PM

Steve said he never wanted to sell any heads, just compare them..

ScottW911 04-29-2012 05:25 PM

Here is the basic problem I have here: friends tend to turn a blind eye to bad behavior, for the sake of the friendship.

Unfortunately, the "friends" don't know anything about the background/internal conversations taking place between IB, the members in questions and staff here.

Until you walk a mile in my shoes, please don't assume you know the entire story or that we are not doing our best to fact check.

BenzoDoc 04-29-2012 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket (Post 5171174)
You crack me up. I've done far more at 26 than most and never said that was my big accomplishment. I haven't sold any heads on here unlike Brooke and Shardul. I have proof his pulley is defective from the top company that builds them. The call out is to expose and prove what Brooke is and he hasn't said a word about it for a reason. They give out so much false information it's not even funny. I know you will defend them because that's what friends do and I would do the same unless I knew the facts and you know just what they tell you.

Honestly sir, the only issue I have with anything you've ever done is the way you've handled this situation, I can care less about injectors or heads or whatnot. When you set the record, I congratulated you with everyone else.

I want your car on the road as much as anyone else, but I have no clue how the flame war and repeated slander helps with that end goal, of getting your car fixed.

And I didn't expect a mature reply, but I commend and thank you for it. I can understand the passion for your car and how emotional dispute can get, I just think that this situation would best be solved privately.

BenzoDoc 04-29-2012 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by ScottW911 (Post 5171184)
Here is the basic problem I have here: friends tend to turn a blind eye to bad behavior, for the sake of the friendship.

Unfortunately, the "friends" don't know anything about the background/internal conversations taking place between IB, the members in questions and staff here.

Until you walk a mile in my shoes, please don't assume you know the entire story or that we are not doing our best to fact check.

I hold my friends more accountable than I do strangers on the internet.

Flipping parts is not the same as manufacturing them.

I don't need to walk a mile in your shoes to know that committing to a side and calling my friends dishonest was a poor choice given the amount of information you've been afforded, given that I confronted both Shardul and Brooke about the "facts" of this situation and have been given all the evidence I need to defend them.

This **** needs to be handled between the parties only, it's just tainted even more when a peanut gallery [myself included] is involved. Posting this repeatedly, publicly, on a forum is just going to make emotions run higher than they would otherwise.

I'm done dealing with this. I told you how you'll be perceived when this all gets settled out, that's all I can do.

e55amgrocket 04-29-2012 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by BenzoDoc (Post 5171185)
Honestly sir, the only issue I have with anything you've ever done is the way you've handled this situation, I can care less about injectors or heads or whatnot. When you set the record, I congratulated you with everyone else.

I want your car on the road as much as anyone else, but I have no clue how the flame war and repeated slander helps with that end goal, of getting your car fixed.

And I didn't expect a mature reply, but I commend and thank you for it. I can understand the passion for your car and how emotional dispute can get, I just think that this situation would best be solved privately.

I handled it very well until Brooke went silent and went doing whatever he could to help and now nothing. I was silent when the pulley threw the belt because I wanted to see what happened first and not over react. I tried for days to settle this with brooke outside of having to do anything else. I posted on here to warn people of what I have gone thru as well as others now. I want my car on the road too but instead the motor is in the back of my truck and going to the engine builder tomorrow. I'm also out of pocket over $1k and haven't even got started yet really.

BenzoDoc 04-29-2012 05:51 PM

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket (Post 5171204)
I handled it very well until Brooke went silent and went doing whatever he could to help and now nothing. I was silent when the pulley threw the belt because I wanted to see what happened first and not over react. I tried for days to settle this with brooke outside of having to do anything else. I posted on here to warn people of what I have gone thru as well as others now. I want my car on the road too but instead the motor is in the back of my truck and going to the engine builder tomorrow. I'm also out of pocket over $1k and haven't even got started yet really.

I fully support your desire to warn others to be a "cautious consumer" if you feel justified. That's your right as a consumer. At this point though, things have escalated far beyond that.

AKnight55 04-29-2012 06:15 PM

Clearly Brooke or shardul know who the owners of RTR are if its not them right?

ScottW911 04-29-2012 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by BenzoDoc (Post 5171199)
I hold my friends more accountable than I do strangers on the internet.

Flipping parts is not the same as manufacturing them.

I don't need to walk a mile in your shoes to know that committing to a side and calling my friends dishonest was a poor choice given the amount of information you've been afforded, given that I confronted both Shardul and Brooke about the "facts" of this situation and have been given all the evidence I need to defend them.

This **** needs to be handled between the parties only, it's just tainted even more when a peanut gallery [myself included] is involved. Posting this repeatedly, publicly, on a forum is just going to make emotions run higher than they would otherwise.

I'm done dealing with this. I told you how you'll be perceived when this all gets settled out, that's all I can do.

I want to ask you one last, simple question. Based on your knowledge of the facts, do you believe that the parties in question have not ever or are now in violation of any part of the TOU here?

Forums Acceptable Use Policy

You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or MBWorld.org.

You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that the posting of private communications (including, but not limited to e-mail, private messages, letters, faxes) without the consent of all parties to said communication is strictly prohibited.

You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that advertising on MBWorld.org will only be permitted by officially recognized site sponsors and advertisers. Advertising includes, but is not limited to, direct and indirect solicitation of business in posts, business contact information, use of corporate logos, or use of any language or image that can be construed as an advertisement. Posting is defined by posts in forums, signature files, personal messages and e-mails sent from MBWorld.org. Examples of what is not allowed as per this policy:

• signatures with member's corporate information, including but not limited to name, number, description of work offered and corporate logos or graphic images.
  • non personal party 'for sale' posts.
  • repetitive posting of graphic images with corporate logos inserted.
The owners and administrators of MBWorld.org Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
If they have, the paying sponsors, like EC are being pick-pocketed.

emoving 04-29-2012 07:13 PM

My God this is all a huge joke! The problem with all these stupid stories is you will never know the entire truth. Doc, you know as well as I do that if you are in a botched surgery, there will be 10 different stories from 10 different nurses, Drs, and whoever happens to be there. Everyone will have a different interpretation on what happend based on what exactly they saw, did or was doing at the time and their life experiences that may influnece that as well. That facts are, when you mess with something, there is a chance something will go wrong, whether it is adding a pulley to a car, getting surgery on your back, or sharpening the blade on your lawn mower.

Hulk 04-29-2012 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5171324)
That facts are, when you mess with something, there is a chance something will go wrong, whether it is adding a pulley to a car, getting surgery on your back, or sharpening the blade on your lawn mower.

^^^^^^^^ this

AUS-E55 04-29-2012 09:00 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this x 2

blackbenzz 04-29-2012 09:04 PM

Originally Posted by AKnight55 (Post 5171255)
Clearly Brooke or shardul know who the owners of RTR are if its not them right?

Well the money is being sent to them so you would think so loll. I think its quite obvious who the owners of rtr and udp are.

shardul 04-29-2012 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by blackbenzz (Post 5171477)
Well the money is being sent to them so you would think so loll. I think its quite obvious who the owners of rtr and udp are.

I don't own rtr.

shardul 04-29-2012 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Hulk (Post 5171374)
^^^^^^^^ this

Well said Marcus :)

splinter 04-29-2012 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by shardul (Post 5171492)
I don't own rtr.

Ok guys the smaller supercharger clutch assembly is finally ready to ship.
As of now I will have access to only 10 units, but will have more units each week.
Price is 625 shipped to the continental US. Please send to payment to mehtashardul@hotmail.com
They will ship out April 20 or 21 via UPS and the tracking number will be sent to the email of the paypal id.

Thank you,
Shardul
A volunteer bookkeeper? :nix:

blackbenzz 04-29-2012 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by shardul (Post 5171492)
I don't own rtr.

Ok then who does? The money is sent to you and you said any questions should be directed to you so my question (and many others) is who owns rtr and udp?

shardul 04-29-2012 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by splinter (Post 5171511)
A volunteer bookkeeper? :nix:

No sir

shardul 04-29-2012 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by blackbenzz (Post 5171514)
Ok then who does? The money is sent to you and you said any questions should be directed to you so my question (and many others) is who owns rtr and udp?

Yes because I sell the sc clutch assembly pulleys but on on mbworld so the questions should be directed to me.
Email Rtr and ask them for their ownership structure. They may reply back. I wish I could have helped your more :)

Rock 04-29-2012 09:31 PM

My God this is all a huge joke! The problem with all these stupid stories is you will never know the entire truth. Doc, you know as well as I do that if you are in a botched surgery, there will be 10 different stories from 10 different nurses, Drs, and whoever happens to be there. Everyone will have a different interpretation on what happend based on what exactly they saw, did or was doing at the time and their life experiences that may influnece that as well. That facts are, when you mess with something, there is a chance something will go wrong, whether it is adding a pulley to a car, getting surgery on your back, or sharpening the blade on your lawn mower.

Hey Marcus,

I totally agree with you. When you modify your car be prepared for the possibility that things can go wrong, regardless of the company that you are dealing with. There is not a paying sponsor on this site that has an unblemished record.

I do not pretend to know what transpired with the RTR pulley failures and I am not second guessing any of the parties involved. Caveat emptor is the best mindset if you are an individual who likes to modify your car. I am not pointing any fingers over this unfortunate event and certainly hope it gets resolved.

The only point I ever raised is that we have a non-sponsoring vendor who surreptitiously conducts business on this site and promotes their associated ventures. There is a significant amount of evidence that suggest this to be true and I know that MBworld sponsors are not happy about it and would like it to end.

Okay, I resign.:)

blackbenzz 04-29-2012 09:31 PM

getting surgery on your back, .

That's why they have malpractice cases

kustom2k1 04-29-2012 09:37 PM

That fkn cat!! LMAO

emoving 04-29-2012 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by blackbenzz (Post 5171524)

That's funny, I am in need of back surgery and have been told my my attorney that you sign your life away before surgery so chances are once again...........you are made well aware that you are tampering with something someone else created (i.e. GOD) and things may not go as planned. Oh and by the way, your back surgery may go perfect and yield great results while mine my not go so well. Different doctors, different nurses, different hospital, different backs! Tamper with a engine that MB spent millions perfecting, and you are taking a chance. Why is this so hard to understand for you people. Before I bought my Kleemann headers I hear how they crack and you should put a flex pipe in, guess what, I didnt and I rolled the dice.

You know I love you black but this shiat is stupid as hell!

blackbenzz 04-29-2012 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by shardul (Post 5171522)
Yes because I sell the sc clutch assembly pulleys but on on mbworld so the questions should be directed to me.
Email Rtr and ask them for their ownership structure. They may reply back. I wish I could have helped your more :)

Who do you call when you want to buy a pulley? I don't want to go through a middle man and want to deal with the source directly. Site says they've been in business 20 years but only have one product that was recently released. No phone number or address.

Do you or Brooke happen to have a red tooth? Lol

War Tank 04-29-2012 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by blackbenzz (Post 5171524)

Dude, ill say it one more time for you, e55amgrocket, chawkins, or anyone else on the forum. When you modify your car from stock its risky, and if you take that risk your on your own.

emoving 04-29-2012 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by War Tank (Post 5171542)
Dude, ill say it one more time for you, e55amgrocket, chawkins, or anyone else on the forum. When you modify your car from stock its risky, and if you take that risk your on your own.

Wow, look, see, some of us get it!:y

e55amgrocket 04-29-2012 09:52 PM

Shardul, you were payed directly for RTR pulleys right? So you can get the pulleys anytime you want but don't know where they come from or who? Does the pulley fairy drop them off every night for you? Since you sell UPD stuff also who owns that company? Who owns NPI that you sell headers for? Have you sold headers or pulleys off this website and to people who pm you from this website?

emoving 04-29-2012 10:03 PM

I do think Shar has something to do with these companies and selling of their products. But I still do not understand why it is his fault if something happend to your engine. I feel horrible for you guys, but once again, there is no way in hell to say what caused the failure in any of these incidents. They are all different situations. You had to have some slight thought that things could possibly go wrong. It is kind of like that ahole that gets pulled over for speeding, you blame the cop, hes a pig, hes bacon, taxpayers waste of money, go fight crime, blah blah blah! When you were running 90MPH in a 65, you had to have some inkling that you may get popped. So why blame everyone else. Its your stupid fault. Your dumba$$ took the risk and got caught! Probably the only one out of 100 times you actually did it an got caught but yet you are still blaming everyone else. Get a grip, grab a hold of your little nuts, and own up that you rolled the dice and crapped out!

e55amgrocket 04-29-2012 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5171546)
Wow, look, see, some of us get it!:y

This coming from the guy that vowed to never post or start new threads on MBworld and told everyone else to do that same. Let me ask you this. If the kleemann headers and pulley broke on your last e55 would you of said oh well and not contacted them and expect something to be done? I'm not asking for a new car here. Point is after I told him the pulley was flawed and I took it to ATI he stopped talking. Do you find it odd that he said we could only talk on the phone and not email or text? Or the fact that they ha no problem selling These pulleys but claim to not know who RTR is. Shardul called me within 3 minutes of sending him a PM that my crankshaft was wasted when the pulley failed. He said well we have some used crankshafts so I'll just send you one. No big deal right? Just remove the engine, take it apart and slap a USED crankshaft that's unknown if it's even good. Put it all together and buy another pulley that won't tear everything up. Yea sounds pretty way and I'm sure it cost nothing to do. Well I have over $1k in it already and the engine isn't even to my builder yet. If Brooke and shardul have nothing to do with RTR then why do they sell them? Why do they get paid directly for them? Why do you have to contact them when something goes wrong?

emoving 04-29-2012 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket (Post 5171567)
This coming from the guy that vowed to never post or start new threads on MBworld and told everyone else to do that same. Let me ask you this. If the kleemann headers and pulley broke on your last e55 would you of said oh well and not contacted them and expect something to be done? I'm not asking for a new car here. Point is after I told him the pulley was flawed and I took it to ATI he stopped talking. Do you find it odd that he said we could only talk on the phone and not email or text? Or the fact that they ha no problem selling These pulleys but claim to not know who RTR is. Shardul called me within 3 minutes of sending him a PM that my crankshaft was wasted when the pulley failed. He said well we have some used crankshafts so I'll just send you one. No big deal right? Just remove the engine, take it apart and slap a USED crankshaft that's unknown if it's even good. Put it all together and buy another pulley that won't tear everything up. Yea sounds pretty way and I'm sure it cost nothing to do. Well I have over $1k in it already and the engine isn't even to my builder yet. If Brooke and shardul have nothing to do with RTR then why do they sell them? Why do they get paid directly for them? Why do you have to contact them when something goes wrong?

I guess if my header cracked I would call Kleemann and expect them to tell me why they thought it cracked. But I assume they would possibly point to worn motor mounts or something of the sort. A pulley comming off is a little different because there are so many different factors when installing one. There is like a million threads of faulty pulleys. I would venture to say install would be the main culprit. You probably wish I didnt post here anymore huh.

e55amgrocket 04-29-2012 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5171578)
I guess if my header cracked I would call Kleemann and expect them to tell me why they thought it cracked. But I assume they would possibly point to worn motor mounts or something of the sort. A pulley comming off is a little different because there are so many different factors when installing one. There is like a million threads of faulty pulleys. I would venture to say install would be the main culprit. You probably wish I didnt post here anymore huh.

I don't care about you posting here at all. Brooke even agreed that my pulley was installed correctly. He won't say he did now but he did. My pulley was also on for awhile and we all know that bad pulley installs fall off very quickly. Not several hundred miles later. The same installer that installed BT's pulley installed mine and has done many other installs for guys on here. Ask BT what he thinks of the shop that installed my pulley or if they might of somehow messed up the install. ATI looked at the pulley and laughed if that gives you an idea. I offered help to Brooke and told him I could tell him what needed to be charged and why it failed but he wanted no part of that. I know that would require putting money out to make new HB's but that's what needs to be done.

emoving 04-29-2012 10:24 PM

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket (Post 5171588)
I don't care about you posting here at all. Brooke even agreed that my pulley was installed correctly. He won't say he did now but he did. My pulley was also on for awhile and we all know that bad pulley installs fall off very quickly. Not several hundred miles later. The same installer that installed BT's pulley installed mine and has done many other installs for guys on here. Ask BT what he thinks of the shop that installed my pulley or if they might of somehow messed up the install. ATI looked at the pulley and laughed if that gives you an idea. I offered help to Brooke and told him I could tell him what needed to be charged and why it failed but he wanted no part of that. I know that would require putting money out to make new HB's but that's what needs to be done.

So they laughed at the pulley after? Did they see it before and did they tell you not to install it?

slownrusty 04-29-2012 10:28 PM

What a bunch of smoke, mirrors and misrepresentation..wow...Houston we have a problem.

theeddie 04-29-2012 10:30 PM

I think we all know who owns or is associated with both entities.
if you choose to do business with this person or persons that is your choice.

remember product support is the difference from buying from ebay and buying from a brick and mortar store. I for one like to know i can go an break a window if they tell me to f off.

Of course i buy from ebay alot and i take the risk that comes along with it

e55amgrocket 04-29-2012 10:31 PM

If they seen it before we wouldn't be talking right now. Put it that way.

War Tank 04-29-2012 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket (Post 5171588)

So ATI laughing at the competitor is a true indicator of design flaw?

emoving 04-29-2012 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket (Post 5171605)
If they seen it before we wouldn't be talking right now. Put it that way.

Ok, dosnt that leave some responsibility with you. If it was that bad, don't you thint you should have showed it to a few people and got some opinions prior to the install. Just a thought. Again why I went with Kleemann proven parts.

AKnight55 04-29-2012 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by War Tank (Post 5171610)

A new member with such an interest in this thread.. Interesting

e55amgrocket 04-29-2012 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by War Tank (Post 5171610)

To be a competitor they would have to sell Mercedes pulleys. They don't so yea they can give an unbiased opinion.

e55amgrocket 04-29-2012 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5171611)
Ok, dosnt that leave some responsibility with you. If it was that bad, don't you thint you should have showed it to a few people and got some opinions prior to the install. Just a thought. Again why I went with Kleemann proven parts.

Why would I show it to everyone prior to install when I trusted Brooke and shardul then and was told it had gone thru all sorts of testing and was the best pulley made to date. You went with kleemann because you didn't want a big pulley.

emoving 04-29-2012 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket (Post 5171618)
Why would I show it to everyone prior to install when I trusted Brooke and shardul then and was told it had gone thru all sorts of testing and was the best pulley made to date. You went with kleemann because you didn't want a big pulley.

I went with Kleemann because there is no drama and they are proven. But you are right, I am not one to push the envelope because I wouldnt want to be in your situation. It sucks I am sure but again, I guess when you push the envelope and are trying to break records.....shiat happens. I will take my safe Kleemann car that blows away 95% of the cars on the road anyways then deal with crap like this. But once again, that is a decision I made and you made your decision. Good luck with everything. I truley feel bad for you guys because I can only imagine how upset I would be.

Hotrod-Realtor 04-29-2012 10:45 PM

You may recall, just a few weeks ago, a very long-term Mod here suspended (not Banned) one of these characters. It created a virtual riot amongst the members here that feel these guys can do no wrong, even if their parts are destroying other members' engines.

The irony is, throughout this uproar, MBWorld faithful were directed by other mis-informed members, to take their time and expertise to the competing site..

Scott,
I don't remember that timeline. Here is what I remember. IB suspended Shardul because Shardul was selling parts off Hadi's car after it had been totaled in an accident. Anyone with half a heart wouldn't want a member suspended for helping someone out, in the hospital. That is why so many members "rioted".
It seems to me that the real reason you are so upset is Shardul apparently won't pay you money to be a sponsor. Thus all your disparaging remarks.
The timeline for Shardul blowing up engines doesn't jive either. You say "If the membership or this site is threatened, we need to act." When all of this went down, there was no talk of failed RTR pulleys. You act as though you are trying to protect the members here from unproven vendors, liking them to used car salesmen (more insults). It seems to me you are simply trying to extract money from an unwilling party.
As I remember previous threads you commented in, you have other comments that I shook my head at. Two that come to mind are calling members lemmings, running, jumping or falling off a cliff. I forget the exact language but I understood you to mean, many members are morons.
The second comment I remember was something to the effect that certain people were stealing information off MB World and taking it to that other website that I would mention, but would show up as **********. Who's information do you think that is? Did you place it on MB World? Did MB World produce it? No, I think members here produced it, put it on this website and should be free to take it anywhere they please without being ridiculed by you. But for you to remark that they were somehow robbing you of this informations was insightful for me, understanding how you think.
It just continues too. Why don't you just say who you are referencing instead of "one of these characters"?
So back to a couple of questions. If you are blocking any reference to that other competing website, are we, the members here, also restricted from mentioning any reference to that site? I have a feeling that some members may try to circumvent your attempts to restrict any mention of ************** and I bet they will come up with innuendoes. Would that be a violation of TOU? Is this the first time that MB World has censored access to information? I understand you may block sites like DonkeyOnWomen.com but are there other restrictions we are unaware of?

emoving 04-29-2012 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by Hotrod-Realtor (Post 5171626)
Scott,
I don't remember that timeline. Here is what I remember. IB suspended Shardul because Shardul was selling parts off Hadi's car after it had been totaled in an accident. Anyone with half a heart wouldn't want a member suspended for helping someone out, in the hospital. That is why so many members "rioted".
It seems to me that the real reason you are so upset is Shardul apparently won't pay you money to be a sponsor. Thus all your disparaging remarks.
The timeline for Shardul blowing up engines doesn't jive either. You say "If the membership or this site is threatened, we need to act." When all of this went down, there was no talk of failed RTR pulleys. You act as though you are trying to protect the members here from unproven vendors, liking them to used car salesmen (more insults). It seems to me you are simply trying to extract money from an unwilling party.
As I remember previous threads you commented in, you have other comments that I shook my head at. Two that come to mind are calling members lemmings, running, jumping or falling off a cliff. I forget the exact language but I understood you to mean, many members are morons.
The second comment I remember was something to the effect that certain people were stealing information off MB World and taking it to that other website that I would mention, but would show up as **********. Who's information do you think that is? Did you place it on MB World? Did MB World produce it? No, I think members here produced it, put it on this website and should be free to take it anywhere they please without being ridiculed by you. But for you to remark that they were somehow robbing you of this informations was insightful for me, understanding how you think.
It just continues too. Why don't you just say who you are referencing instead of "one of these characters"?
So back to a couple of questions. If you are blocking any reference to that other competing website, are we, the members here, also restricted from mentioning any reference to that site? I have a feeling that some members may try to circumvent your attempts to restrict any mention of ************** and I bet they will come up with innuendoes. Would that be a violation of TOU? Is this the first time that MB World has censored access to information? I understand you may block sites like DonkeyOnWomen.com but are there other restrictions we are unaware of?

Warren, you should know by now that most of the mods, admins are clowns. They have an agenda and that is obvious!

War Tank 04-29-2012 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket (Post 5171615)
To be a competitor they would have to sell Mercedes pulleys. They don't so yea they can give an unbiased opinion.

They might not be a MB competitor but how do you know they are not biased? Can you share some details of what said about the rtr product. I would like to know what was designed wrong.

BenzoDoc 04-29-2012 10:55 PM

Scott,

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/ima...tizen_cane.gif

Yeah, I was going to point out Scott's "selective memory" but you put it nicely.

ScottW911 04-29-2012 11:18 PM

Scott,

What the hell?

This has got to be some of the most misinformed ramblings yet. I am shocked at the ignorance of this last post.

Let's just repeat what has been posted, here, hundreds of times: I am not the owner nor am I an employee of MBWorld.org, Internet Brands or any of it's subsidiaries. I am member that was asked to help keep some sort of civility on the forums. Can you understand that?

Personally, I couldn't give a rats azz if sponsor XYZ is making money here. OK, there are some that I know better than others, and would like to see do well. There are also some sponsors that, just 2 weeks ago, we had to threatened with banning, for not playing by the same rules as the rest of the members.

Next, you think you know the reason for Shardul's suspension. Everyone assumed it was for "just selling parts off of Hadi's car". The history and background for that suspension by the Mod involved was long and much more involved than you have the slightest idea of.

As to the rest of your keyboard vomit...I really don't know what you are talking about. There is no copyright on the information posted here. I have never alluded to that. You seem to take creative license with my words. The reason for the issues with PSC is exactly what we've just been discussing here: the deceit and unprofessional actions taken by ....wait for it....Shardul and Brooke.

You don't get that the staff here has more than bent over backwards to keep certain members privileges from being curtailed, for the vocal members that wanted that.

This is a serious case of "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

Makes me wish I was getting some of those sponsor dollars. IB, are you listening?

Oh, and yes, I did say, "don't act like lemmings." to one member. That was sound advice.

ScottW911 04-29-2012 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by BenzoDoc (Post 5171637)

Yeah, I was going to point out Scott's "selective memory" but you put it nicely.

I'm getting old. So, sue me.

But, I'm not that forgetful yet.

ScottW911 04-29-2012 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5171633)
Warren, you should know by now that most of the mods, admins are clowns. They have an agenda and that is obvious!

To the literate person, yes, the agenda should be clear as day: Keep this forum civil.

The funny thing is, at the other site, where members roam free, the name calling and bickering is unbearable.

Sorry Marcus, we have an agenda that includes adults acting like adults.

Hotrod-Realtor 04-29-2012 11:59 PM

:confused:

Originally Posted by ScottW911 (Post 5171671)
What the hell?

This has got to be some of the most misinformed ramblings yet. I am shocked at the ignorance of this last post.

So this statement really confirms what I am talking about. Can you not have a civil discussion?

Let's just repeat what has been posted, here, hundreds of times: I am not the owner nor am I an employee of MBWorld.org, Internet Brands or any of it's subsidiaries. I am member that was asked to help keep some sort of civility on the forums. Can you understand that?

My understanding is you are a moderator representing MB World.

Personally, I couldn't give a rats azz if sponsor XYZ is making money here. OK, there are some that I know better than others, and would like to see do well. There are also some sponsors that, just 2 weeks ago, we had to threatened with banning, for not playing by the same rules as the rest of the members.

I think the keyword is this sentence is "sponsor" i.e. paying MB World. I would hate to think that you don't care if sponsors, doling out hard earned money, aren't making any revenue off advertising on this site.

Next, you think you know the reason for Shardul's suspension. Everyone assumed it was for "just selling parts off of Hadi's car". The history and background for that suspension by the Mod involved was long and much more involved than you have the slightest idea of.

So why don't you come clean with this? Instead we have to tip toe around, trying to figure out which words and websites that you have blocked from members referencing here.

As to the rest of your keyboard vomit...I really don't know what you are talking about. There is no copyright on the information posted here. I have never alluded to that. You seem to take creative license with my words. The reason for the issues with PSC is exactly what we've just been discussing here: the deceit and unprofessional actions taken by ....wait for it....Shardul and Brooke.

Here are the words you typed that I referenced from memory:

I stated, clearly, that Shardul is not banned. Take a look at his status today.

People, remember that Lemmings die when they follow each other off the cliff.

Oh, and if you are serious about "cancelling" your account, that can be handled by an admin. Otherwise, PM me.

The other site may have some of you talking amongst yourselves, but let's face it, some of the best advise given on your aging cars (don't give me crap about that comment, mine is 10 years old too) has been posted here, long ago. Are people coming back to search the libraries here then take the info back there to discuss?

You don't get that the staff here has more than bent over backwards to keep certain members privileges from being curtailed, for the vocal members that wanted that.

This is a serious case of "damned if you do, damned if you don't".

Makes me wish I was getting some of those sponsor dollars. IB, are you listening?

Oh, and yes, I did say, "don't act like lemmings." to one member. That was sound advice.

e55amgrocket 04-30-2012 08:13 AM

Shardul- You said to direct questions to you right. Well i asked and you haven't answered so let me ask again.

I've directed some questions at you and i'm still waiting for your reply.

Shardul, you were payed directly for RTR pulleys right? So you can get the pulleys anytime you want but don't know where they come from or who? Does the pulley fairy drop them off every night for you? Since you sell UPD stuff also who owns that company? Who owns NPI that you sell headers for? Have you sold headers or pulleys off this website and to people who pm you from this website?

emoving 04-30-2012 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by e55amgrocket (Post 5172062)
Shardul- You said to direct questions to you right. Well i asked and you haven't answered so let me ask again.

I've directed some questions at you and i'm still waiting for your reply.

I am sure Jerry knows where they come from.

chawkins2001 04-30-2012 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by emoving (Post 5171561)
I do think Shar has something to do with these companies and selling of their products. But I still do not understand why it is his fault if something happend to your engine. I feel horrible for you guys, but once again, there is no way in hell to say what caused the failure in any of these incidents. They are all different situations. You had to have some slight thought that things could possibly go wrong. It is kind of like that ahole that gets pulled over for speeding, you blame the cop, hes a pig, hes bacon, taxpayers waste of money, go fight crime, blah blah blah! When you were running 90MPH in a 65, you had to have some inkling that you may get popped. So why blame everyone else. Its your stupid fault. Your dumba$$ took the risk and got caught! Probably the only one out of 100 times you actually did it an got caught but yet you are still blaming everyone else. Get a grip, grab a hold of your little nuts, and own up that you rolled the dice and crapped out!

Sure there is Marcus, if this happened to one of your E55's, would you not start digging and investigating what caused the failure? Steve and I have done a crap load of investigating thus far, and have spoken to the right people who know this platform better than anyone else such as Bruce (TTM) and Patrick (PTE). They both will not state this out on the open forum as they have no dog in the fight, but call them up and you will get a 1 minute tutorial of the basic failure of this design. What is a f*****g joke, is the lack of Brooke or Shardul coming forward with who the RTR owners are, and if the same thing happens to the blower pulley design from UPD, the forum members again will have no recourse with them.

It is not a matter of, I mod my car, I should take all the blame, it is a matter of that this one design has fallen off multiple cars now, and eaten two crank shafts. If this sole catastrophic event happened to one car, and one car only, then that is a completely different ball game. The only reason it has reared its ugly head quickly with our two cars is due to our power level. We just accelerated the flawed design, you wait and see, this will continue to happen with the other RTR pulleys too, it will just take a little longer.

The flawed design, coupled with Shardul and Brooke denying ownership or if indeed they are not owners, they are certainly distributers, no one will step up with a number or name for these Red Spoof Racing pulleys.

chawkins2001 04-30-2012 08:57 AM

It was bought direct from RTR's website, what the hell is the difference:rolf: That kills you the most, who the f**k cares, it is a RTR pulley, whether it comes from Brooke, Shardul, or Redtooth Racing, until someone actually comes forward and lets us know who RTR is, that is what we will all assume, they are all one in the same person.

I get it that all the Texas guys are going to support RTR, you guys have a nice contingency down there and are a tight knit group. I have been verbally told by a sponsor on this site who owns RTR, and the fact they still deny it and continue to shift blame is a joke.

You think that all we are doing is writing posts on here, hoping for the best, you are very wrong. Things are happening behind the scenes and once it all comes out, I will document everything, on every major forum for these cars, and muscle cars alike, so it is out in the open:y

emoving 04-30-2012 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by chawkins2001 (Post 5172093)
It was bought direct from RTR's website, what the hell is the difference:rolf: That kills you the most, who the f**k cares, it is a RTR pulley, whether it comes from Brooke, Shardul, or Redtooth Racing, until someone actually comes forward and lets us know who RTR is, that is what we will all assume, they are all one in the same person.

I get it that all the Texas guys are going to support RTR, you guys have a nice contingency down there and are a tight knit group. I have been verbally told by a sponsor on this site who owns RTR, and the fact they still deny it and continue to shift blame is a joke.

You think that all we are doing is writing posts on here, hoping for the best, you are very wrong. Things are happening behind the scenes and once it all comes out, I will document everything, on every major forum for these cars, and muscle cars alike, so it is out in the open:y

Agree totally with this. If I buy a used MB from a Ford store, MB still stands behind the product. It should not matter where it came from, it should just matter that it is indeed the RTR product. Failure is just what I am curious about. I understand you guys push the power limits and I guess that makes sense that yours would fail faster due to design. Interesting.:popcorn:

I hope you guys get it resolved.

speedlimit 04-30-2012 09:20 AM

Hi everyone,

I'm closing this thread. The discussions in this thread are emotional and reflect the passion members have for this community and each other. There are issues here that should be address separately. One involves a part failure and the other concerns unregistered vending on MBworld. The former is a commercial issue that should be resolved between the manufacture and the customer. The latter will be addressed by the staff and discussed with the individuals involved. Thank you for your understanding.

Bob.. :)