MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   W211 AMG (https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg-81/)
-   -   Eurocharged Euro-Flash! Data Logging, OBDII Code Functions, and ECU Flashing!! (https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/487598-eurocharged-euro-flash-data-logging-obdii-code-functions-ecu-flashing.html)

sales@eurocharged.com 02-06-2013 12:27 PM

Eurocharged Euro-Flash! Data Logging, OBDII Code Functions, and ECU Flashing!!

I’m sure some of you have heard about this over the past few months, but I wanted to formally introduce the software to the community.

Over the past few years we have been using an OBDII cable to do remote tunes for our customers. This has allowed us to reach out to customers in other parts of the world and provide them with the same tune they would get locally! About a year ago, we started looking into ways to improve on this concept and make it more efficient and user friendly. Well, we succeeded and the new version of this software is almost ready for public release.

Euro-Flash is the next generation software package for the Mercedes! It will have full OBDII Data Logging, OBDII Code Reading / Clearing, and you can flash your own car with encoded files sent via email! Customers will be able to data-log AFR, Timing, Boost, IAT’s, RPM, Throttle Position, ETC and our software will create a file that is easily readable.

It’s never been easier to get a custom tune!

Here are the top 10 benefits when you go with Eurocharged over the competition:

1.) No need to send out ECU
2.) No need to buy an expensive tool
3.) No need to pay loaner tool fee’s
4.) Real Time Data Logging
5.) OBDII Code Reading and Clearing
6.) Updated Tunes sent via email
7.) Dyno Tuning is much easier
8.) Customer Support
9.) TCU Flashing will be supported in a future release
10.) Swapping Tunes at the track takes only a few minutes

This software has been tested on the following ECU’s:

ME 2.8 / ME 2.8.1 (320 series, 500 series, 32AMG, 55AMG, SRT6, etc)

ME 2.7.1 (2003-2006 V12’s 600/65)

Still having trouble deciding on which tuner to go with? We are now offering very attractive pricing on our tunes.

55 AMG - $399 (Cable included)
600 - $499 (Cable included)
65 AMG - $499 (Cable included)
2000-2006 MB’s not mentioned above - $350 (Cable included)

CLKCLK 02-06-2013 12:33 PM

Is this a universal one or vin coded, Jerry?

SavMan 02-06-2013 12:37 PM

How do I get it?

emericr 02-06-2013 12:39 PM

Awesome Jerry. Now I need this for the M157 engine :)

pearlpower 02-06-2013 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by CLKCLK (Post 5534654)

Curious as well. Think next year I will just have the IRS send EC my refund check direct and bypass the middle man (me). :D

2EASy 02-06-2013 01:02 PM

How are retunes handles with this new program? This sounds awesome.

sales@eurocharged.com 02-06-2013 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by CLKCLK (Post 5534654)

The software is universal and can be used on all cars. The tune file is encoded to your car / VIN. You can use this software to flash multiple Mercedes, but each VIN will require a license. Keep in mind that the OBDII Logging, Code Reading / Clearing will NOT require a license per VIN. :-)

Originally Posted by SavMan (Post 5534659)
How do I get it?

I'm bringing it with me to London Paul!

Originally Posted by emericr (Post 5534664)
Awesome Jerry. Now I need this for the M157 engine :)

Development has been started for the flashing portion. The OBDII functions are ready and will work.

Originally Posted by pearlpower (Post 5534670)
Curious as well. Think next year I will just have the IRS send EC my refund check direct and bypass the middle man (me). :D

:-)

sales@eurocharged.com 02-06-2013 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by 2EASy (Post 5534683)
How are retunes handles with this new program? This sounds awesome.

We are still discussing this internally, but I'm thinking you will get the stock file and 2 tune files included with the tune that you purchased. All customers that bought our tune before 2013 are entitled to free reflashes.

Please keep in mind that dyno tuning does not count as a reflash.

adianaty 02-06-2013 01:27 PM

Hey Jerry, is this an upgrade to the my genius or new hardware? For those of us that have a my genius will you still support it or provide an upgrade path?

sales@eurocharged.com 02-06-2013 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by adianaty (Post 5534713)
Hey Jerry, is this an upgrade to the my genius or new hardware? For those of us that have a my genius will you still support it or provide an upgrade path?

The MyGenius is a fantastic tool and it does the flashing portion of the ECU perfectly. You can choose to trade in the MyGenius for the new software and cable at no charge if you'd like.

saleen01 02-06-2013 03:03 PM

Jerry can you explain how this tool helps with remote dyno tuning....Ive spoken to EC Toronto, about working with you for some remote dyno tuning this spring.
Thanks
Bob

E55Greasemonkey 02-06-2013 03:19 PM

Do we need a separate wideband O2 for the data logging? What is the cost for customers who bought a tune pre-2013? Very interested in this, although I was remote dyno tuned by you as well, the tune still feel a little off and I have a feeling I'm too rich...need to data log,and was getting ready for a wideband setup but this sounds much better.

03'55AMG 02-06-2013 03:28 PM

Originally Posted by E55Greasemonkey (Post 5534877)
Do we need a separate wideband O2 for the data logging? What is the cost for customers who bought a tune pre-2013? Very interested in this, although I was remote dyno tuned by you as well, the tune still feel a little off and I have a feeling I'm too rich...need to data log,and was getting ready for a wideband setup but this sounds much better.

+1, optional wideband O2 needed? And does the $399 come with the programmer, 2 tunes and stock file all in one? Worded more simply, its ALL $399? Check your pm..:bow:

sales@eurocharged.com 02-06-2013 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by saleen01 (Post 5534835)
Jerry can you explain how this tool helps with remote dyno tuning....Ive spoken to EC Toronto, about working with you for some remote dyno tuning this spring.
Thanks
Bob

Email sent Bob.

Originally Posted by E55Greasemonkey (Post 5534877)

No, no wideband required. The ECU is tuned via Lamda values and that is what we will pull from the OBDII port. Lambda is converted into AFR by multiplying the value by 14.7.

0.779v = 11.45 AFR

http://www.eurocharged.com/images/AFR.jpg

The log will look like this. You can add and remove any columns you want. There are about 40 more items to log.

http://www.eurocharged.com/images/Log.jpg

There is no charge for this software. It will be included FREE with all Eurocharged tunes purchased....unless you guys think we should charge for it. LOL

We just want to everyone to know that we are commited to making these cars faster, safer, and more fun to drive. I personally think this software is the next step.

I'm sure there are a few guys on here that will confirm this....we have tuned a few 55's on the forum using nothing but data logs and the end result is better than that of a dyno tune.

E55Greasemonkey 02-06-2013 04:08 PM

This is very exciting news. How do I get my hands on one of these now?

e55amgrocket 02-06-2013 04:14 PM

Jerry is THE MAN!!! Eurocharged FTW!!!

newlyAMG 02-06-2013 04:17 PM

i'll be the first to ask, but this obviously doesn't apply to the M156/63 guys, does it...

sales@eurocharged.com 02-06-2013 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by E55Greasemonkey (Post 5534942)
This is very exciting news. How do I get my hands on one of these now?

We are finishing up a few detailed areas of the software and once this is done I will let everyone know.

We are also testing a version of the software that will allow the end user to make a few changes to their own tune. We will provide a base tune and the user can change a few key maps to tailor the tune to their specific needs.

Ignition: + or - 3 degree maximum in a specified load range
Fueling: Specify a lambda value for part and full throttle fueling maps
RPM Limiter: Specify a RPM Limit for Manual Mode
Top Speed: Debating on adding this...the base tune takes care of it but you never know.
Map Sensor Voltage: Adjust the maximum value

This version of the software will not be free and will be available shortly after our initial release.

The hard part is determining what we should allow the user to do.... for obvious reasons.

sales@eurocharged.com 02-06-2013 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by newlyAMG (Post 5534951)
i'll be the first to ask, but this obviously doesn't apply to the M156/63 guys, does it...

Soon my friend!

PACougar 02-06-2013 04:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jerry@Eurocharged (Post 5534955)
We are finishing up a few detailed areas of the software and once this is done I will let everyone know.

We are also testing a version of the software that will allow the end user to make a few changes to their own tune. We will provide a base tune and the user can change a few key maps to tailor the tune to their specific needs.

Top Speed: Debating on adding this...the base tune takes care of it but you never know.

This version of the software will not be free and will be available shortly after our initial release.

The hard part is determining what we should allow the user to do.... for obvious reasons.

i'm pretty excited about this! I can't believe David and I drove you to letting the end user change there files:) On second thought I can. If anybody is questioning who to have tune their car, this thread should answer that question for you!

e55amgrocket 02-06-2013 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jerry@Eurocharged (Post 5534955)

Can't wait to use one. Any idea on release date?

03'55AMG 02-06-2013 05:09 PM

Hey, I have had the same question regarding tuning I always thought would get asked first, but I want to know now. Is it possible to remove/extend the rev limiter in park and neutral without hitting the 10mph mark?

kk100 02-06-2013 05:19 PM

Hi Jerry

Does the $499 for a CL65(215) include the stock file and 2 tunes and the programmer?

If so when can I get one!

03'55AMG 02-06-2013 05:22 PM

And for those who don't know Jerry, This about sums him up. :):naughty::y:zoom::popcorn::splooge::music: :cheers: :urock::smokin::yumyum::violent::woowoo::D:word: :bow:

RAWAMG 02-06-2013 05:31 PM

Originally Posted by 03'55AMG (Post 5535039)
And for those who don't know Jerry, This about sums him up. :):naughty::y:zoom::popcorn::splooge::music: :cheers: :urock::smokin::yumyum::violent::woowoo::D:word: :bow:

+100000000000000000000000 :bow: