W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Forgestar sure does make good paperweights!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2013, 03:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
AMG
Originally Posted by cij911
Maybe you should update your initial post and thread title to "I f'd up and bought rims through a bad distributor..." or "I don't know how to reach the manufacturer..." or "I ordered the wrong rims...." Sorry to be harsh, but your thread starts off implying Forgestar screwed up, when in fact it was a wheel shop / distributor and you that made the mistake...Had you done your research, you would have known exactly who to buy them from and what size to order....That said, I am glad you finally called Forgestar and they are taking care of you.
I tried to update the title, but for some reason I can't edit my OP. And the fault was with my tire place. I told them the wheels I wanted, told them the sizes I wanted, and the color. They said it was no problem.

Originally I wanted to buy them and have them install the wheels and tires, but they wouldn't do it. They said they had to order them in case the wheels were wrong or damaged on arrival. I had no idea they weren't ordered FROM forgestar, but a distributor. But I will try to get my OP and title updated.