MBH Header Mid-section Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2013, 10:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
MBH Header Mid-section Sale

I've been asked a bunch in the past few weeks if I would be running a sale or a doing a group buy. I've been meaning to post something up but we've been pretty busy. Group buys haven't really panned out for us int he past. So rather than meet a minimum head count for a discount. I like to just offer a good deal to people and not have you be at the mercy of other jumping on to get that good deal.

For MBworld members who are looking to get into a header and mid-section setup I can start by taking $150 off the mid-section price along with giving a great price on the headers. To cap it off we can also offer free shipping inside the USA.

For anyone interested in a great deal on headers and saving an extra $150 when you purchase our mid-section. PM or Email me for for a quote. If we don't offer a mid-section for your car, we can still offer a great price on headers.

As always our headers are made to the highest standards, using only the best available stainless steel. When others choose to make their headers overseas and or use thin 18 gauge steel. We make our header here in the USA (Arizona). Using heavy 16 gauge steel. Each header come with a lifetime warranty and they are built to out last your car.

Option are available for Cats, Xpipes or Hpipes.

Typical power gains are about 40whp on a stock 63 AMG and 45+ on a 55k AMG.