MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   W211 AMG (https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg-81/)
-   -   Sorry fellas...your nightmare, my reality.... Do Not Enter.... (https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/508074-sorry-fellas-your-nightmare-my-reality-do-not-enter.html)

RedBullJnky 07-31-2013 09:22 PM

Appreciate all the kind words fellas!:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

I personally don't feel like I'm that strong. You have to understand, that you never really know what you can take until you have NO Choice. Hell, I spent 5 years in prison and that was nothing compared to this. No parent should ever bury their child first. It's supposed to be the other way around.
I move forward every day for my other kids. I always wanted them to know that they were just as important as her. I mean, how do you think they would feel if I just burried myself in a bottle and cried all day. They would feel like they aren't as important as her, BUT they are. And I have to make sure I cherish every moment with them. So I do.
Acceptance takes time. Once you've accepted it, you can move on from it. I would give anything to have her back. But If she would have made it, I wouldn't have my other 2 little ones. We were done having kids until this happened. And now I can't imagine my world without my 2 little ones.
I do believe that everything happens for a reason. Because of her, my other children love and appreciate each other so much more. We all do. Hopefully this thread will help prevent it from happening to someone else.

MAN55LE 07-31-2013 11:25 PM

I am truly sorry that you and your family experienced this tragedy, but it is a big eye opener. I thank you for posting to make others aware of the potential risks, and to cherish their loved ones. My heart goes out to you and your family.

ocapella 07-31-2013 11:38 PM

Appreciate you sharing your story. I've got two little guys myself and have friends who have lost little ones. I can't think of anything worse. Like you said some people take it for granted, there are nights when i'm thinking please just go to bed already, I'm tired and don't want to read another book. But then i think of stories like yours and it really puts things in perspective.

Sorry for your loss.

PTE 08-01-2013 07:55 PM

I have no Words

Elliot : I have no words , I'm just in shock . My Tears & emotions are coming from My Heart , for you , the Wife & your Family
Deepest Regards Patrick T.

E55AMGGG04 08-02-2013 02:20 AM

What pain it was to read to this. I can't imagine how you feel. I'm so sorry for your loss brother

TruTaing 08-02-2013 12:55 PM

Ugh. This was hard to read. I always wondered about your sig. Sorry for your family's loss.

SavMan 08-02-2013 08:41 PM

Elliot my thoughts are with you and your family, I recall the first time I read this it was no easier reading it this year so I cannot pretend to imagine what your family go through.

RedBullJnky 08-09-2013 11:31 PM

Today is my daughters birthday. We miss you "Baby Girl"!

My wife got this done today

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...ps30a7bddd.jpg

I'm getting my tattoo tomorrow.

Sir-Boost-a-Lot 08-09-2013 11:39 PM

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...psd111172b.jpg

RedBullJnky 08-10-2013 08:55 PM

Got mine today.

http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...pseffd5053.jpg

AMGfan 08-10-2013 10:27 PM

Damn...as a new father of a 5 month old I can't even imagine the pain in my heart there would be. God Bless you, your wife, and your kids...

Before my children, I would always say I would trade my life for them if need be but those are just words until they finally arrive in your life. That moment they are in front of you is the moment our lives are not ours anymore. I'm going to hold them so much tighter and pray for the safety and future blessings for your family.

chawkins2001 08-11-2013 06:44 AM

Easy brotha, hope my text eased the pain if that is possible. The ink looks perfect in every way. Take care.

Herstal57 08-11-2013 09:22 AM

Thanks for sharing your story. I always seem to fall into the trap thinking my children will always be there and nothing bad will happen to MY family. Unfortunately, it can. This is a reminder to live life to its fullest and let everyone feel how much you love them.
I hope your son can learn to cope with that day, what a good brother...he tried so hard, so sad. My heart goes out to you and your family.

amx1397 08-16-2013 12:07 AM

Hay Elliot, I have known you, for some time now, I have known about your daughter for some time, i have also read about it many times over and over, I have always been lost for words, I always think "Elliot and his wife must think i don't know or don't care" but i do care,, now here are a few words. You and your wife are the Bravest and best two people I know. it must have been very hard to write this , as you know My daughter gave me my first grandchild last Jan., When ever I play with her i think of you guys and get a tear in my eye thinking of your lost, and the joy you must have had while she was here, with all my heart i thank you for being so brave writing this ,,we will always pray for her and you and your family, any where, any time, I am here for you. jim

RedBullJnky 08-16-2013 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by amx1397 (Post 5750072)
Hay Elliot, I have known you, for some time now, I have known about your daughter for some time, i have also read about it many times over and over, I have always been lost for words, I always think "Elliot and his wife must think i don't know or don't care" but i do care,, now here are a few words. You and your wife are the Bravest and best two people I know. it must have been very hard to write this , as you know My daughter gave me my first grandchild last Jan., When ever I play with her i think of you guys and get a tear in my eye thinking of your lost, and the joy you must have had while she was here, with all my heart i thank you for being so brave writing this ,,we will always pray for her and you and your family, any where, any time, I am here for you. jim

I know you are there for me Jim. Thank you!

G55K 08-16-2013 12:46 AM

I just went into my kids bedrooms and gave them another kiss goodnight. I'm sorry for your loss.

RedBullJnky 08-16-2013 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by G55K (Post 5750093)
I just went into my kids bedrooms and gave them another kiss goodnight. I'm sorry for your loss.

I do it all the time. :y thank you!

RedBullJnky 08-09-2014 10:26 PM

It never gets easier!! Happy Birthday "Baby Girl"!!!

RedBullJnky 07-25-2015 10:09 PM

It's close and I have been able to deal with it but it never goes away. It's never easy. It fu$$ing sucks!!!

Read the story and take that extra second with any of your loved ones. You never know when it's your last.

I'll be off line for a while. Those that know me, text me. For those that don't, spend some time with your families. No one ever know what's going to happen next. Take that moment to think and appreciate what you have. It's worth it!!

c55asleep? 07-25-2015 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by RedBullJnky (Post 6508061)
It's close and I have been able to deal with it but it never goes away. It's never easy. It fu$$ing sucks!!!

Read the story and take that extra second with any of your loved ones. You never know when it's your last.

I'll be off line for a while. Those that know me, text me. For those that don't, spend some time with your families. No one ever know what's going to happen next. Take that moment to think and appreciate what you have. It's worth it!!

My condolences Elliot. It's extremely tough to handle what happened and it destroyed me when you told me the other day. There isn't much I can say but you know you can count on me. Call me brotha.

270win 07-25-2015 10:58 PM

I really appreciate you sharing this nightmare. It gives me a new perspective and appreciation for every moment I have with my girls. I'm praying that you will find peace in and through this horrible loss. Thanks again for sharing.

TheTherapist 07-26-2015 07:56 AM

Thanks for sharing your story Elliot, so others can put their own lives into perspective and assess their priorities correctly. I do hope your son is doing well and understands he is loved and there is no blame.

p30amg08 07-26-2015 11:01 AM

That was a hard read. As a father of one. I have tears and prayers for your family. I pray that you find peace and your little one will always look down upon you and your family with happiness. GOD bless. Thank you so much for sharing this with me.

PeterUbers 07-26-2015 11:22 AM

Dear OP

As the father of three kids under 5 years old, my heart breaks for you and your daughter, may she rest in peace.

Strength from my family to yours, I will never forget your story and I respect your bravery in telling it. It will make me a better father.

03svtkiller 07-26-2015 12:39 PM

Wow junky I'm so sorry for your loss. Your a very strong man I couldn't even imagine how you feel, thanks for sharing and rip little angel..