Sponsored by:

MBH MOTORSPORTS IS A JOKE! Don't get scammed like everybody else

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2016, 11:59 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
CLS 63 W219
Thumbs down MBH MOTORSPORTS IS A JOKE! Don't get scammed like everybody else

Just to give you all a heads up I had a stage 2 S/C put on my car and was unable to get the headers from company cause of time window I had. I called this guy Mike at MBH Motorsports and spoke to him and told him I had a 2 week Window to have them in my hand cause I was transporting the car on week 3 and it had to be running by then. He told me no prob piece of cake and charged my card $2700. He was gonna get back to me the next day with an exact ETA and possibly tracking number cause he said he had a vendor that had a set on a shelf he could possibly drop ship. 1 week goes by and I hear nothing.... Emailed once and called 3 times. Week 2 goes by and called about 20 times leaving several messages and emailed another few times. Finally after 2 weeks and 3 days my deadline was up so I found a Renntech set and had them overnighted. I emailed the owner stating i have heard nothing since he took my money and transport was picking my car up on tues and I had to spend 3k on another set and how I have emailed and called over 30 times trying to get ahold of him and his response was "our phones are broke" im posting a pic of that email cause it's suck a weak excuse it's sad. So then he tells me on the phone it's coming along and gonna be another couple weeks. So this would mean about 5 weeks and week 6 I would have them in my hand. So I tell him he failed his end of the deal and I bought Renntech ones cause that's what was immediately availible and he trashes Renntech saying how bad they suck and this and that and only refunded me $2200. He kept $500 as a service charge. Then I got to reading about other people's experiences and they had the same. Took months to get their headers and when they tried to cancel order he keeps $500 as a "I'm a lazy peice of **** fee that didn't Get them built fee" so you can't cancel. Stay away from this fraud buisiness so called header guy. He DOES not deliver anything and keeps your money but will tell you anything you need to hear when placing the order. My credit card reduced my whole amount and Is pursuing him but just warning everybody else not to give this guy anything unless parts are ready to ship or you will not get them for months. Another member told me he waits until he has 3 or more orders to build so it cost him less to have his welder set up the jigs. People on here say He works out of his garage with a Bender and welder and doesn't even have a shop and his charge to your credit card won't match the company you bought from. Total fraud and he is a total joke

Last edited by speedlimit; 04-01-2016 at 07:29 AM.
The following 3 users liked this post by Daveadams88:
chrisridebike8 (04-01-2016), d7om63 (11-15-2016), LFC09 (04-01-2016)
Old 04-01-2016, 12:13 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Dave Adams is completely lying and has fabricated most of a of what he posted. in fact it is slanderous. This is how it goes. I have 1 phone call with Dave and NEVER EVER TOLD HIM ANYTHING OTHER THAT ABOUT 2 WEEKS lead time

This guy Dave is a total joke. I spoke with Dave for a half hour when he first called me. Without going into detail he was bashing Weistec saying to me he was ripped off by them. Being a sucker and feeling bad for his story I gave him a discount from $3095 Retail to $2700.

I specifically told him our lead time is about 2 weeks and that I would try to get it done as soon as possible. We would do our best to get it done as soon as we could but I could make no promises.

About 2 weeks and 2 days goes by and the headers are 1 day from shipping Dave emails me completely pissed off bashing my company. All of a sudden he is praising Weistec, who he was completely bashing 2 weeks before. Asking for a refund. I tried to explain our phone issue (I switched my call forwarding inside Google voice). He would have none of it. while he was trying to belittle me and flaunt how much money he thinks he has.

I explained to Dave canceling the order 1 day from shipping and within our estimated lead time would result in a restocking fee of 15%. From that point on Dave just went off the deep end. he sent me screen shots of his bank account for no reason to try and come off like he has more money than me.

Then out of nowhere Dave send attacking and insulting emails after I told him to stop emailing me. Dave Adams is mad because the best we could do is have his order ready to ship within the time frame that we said.

I never talk about our customers and generally have a great relationship with them. However Dave Adams might be crazy.

Again sorry Dave, but if you cancel your order within the time frame we give you and we have started building them. We have to charge a 15% restocking fee. You were refunded $2295 not $2200.

For the record Dave you call our headers junk, but you have no idea. Our headers are the best built headers on the market. So stop your hating and understand that you are not anymore special than our other customers that have orders pending too.

By the way Dave, Your post is completely slanderous and filled with lies you 100% made up.

Last edited by MBH motorsports; 04-01-2016 at 12:20 AM.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 90 Likes on 80 Posts
04 E55 AMG, 06 CLS63 AMG 14 E350 14 S550
While that sucks how you've been treated im not sure any (small business) longtube header maker is going to do a hang of alot better than this unless they have them on shelf from the word go.

Two weeks is probably doable seeing as they've made a crap load of them before and have jigs etc etc. Maybe he thought he could do it and it just didnt work out / didnt take your situation that seriously.

People need to understand that building a set of headers like MBH does is not a walk in the park it takes time and a crap load of messing around until you've got a jig done and then it should be semi smooth depending on materials coming in on time etc etc.

Im building a set of try y's for my e55 now and its just countless hours and is a total pain in the butt if im honest.

Sucks that he said he could do it and didnt come through. Its not just MBH that has this problem with saying one thing and not exactly coming through as expected. Id suggest Fabtech is even worse.

Its buyer beware on any custom work/fabrication on these cars....

Last edited by austingtir; 04-01-2016 at 12:24 AM.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
The following 3 users liked this post by HeissRod:
GatorMB (04-03-2016), hyperion667 (04-01-2016), TheTherapist (05-08-2016)
Old 04-01-2016, 12:27 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Dave for the Record, we spoke on the phone once when you ordered. I can pull my phone record to prove this. You you were NEVER told 5 weeks or any extention of time because a phone conversation NEVER happened after you placed your order.

You dont get any lower than someone who lies. Dave your story is completely fabricated. And filled with wild exaggerations. Things you said you would do in your emails to me.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:30 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by austingtir
While that sucks how you've been treated im not sure any (small business) longtube header maker is going to do a hang of alot better than this unless they have them on shelf from the word go.

Two weeks is probably doable seeing as they've made a crap load of them before and have jigs etc etc. Maybe he thought he could do it and it just didnt work out / didnt take your situation that seriously.

People need to understand that building a set of headers like MBH does is not a walk in the park it takes time and a crap load of messing around until you've got a jig done and then it should be semi smooth depending on materials coming in on time etc etc.

Im building a set of try y's for my e55 now and its just countless hours and is a total pain in the butt if im honest.

Sucks that he said he could do it and didnt come through. Its not just MBH that has this problem with saying one thing and not exactly coming through as expected. Id suggest Fabtech is even worse.

Its buyer beware on any custom work/fabrication on these cars....
No Dave is completely lying. I told him "about 2 weeks. It's what I tell everyone. We have other customers that we have to build for. Anything other than "about 2 weeks" is a complete fabrication made up by Dave Adams.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:37 AM

CLS 63 W219
I will Glady post all our emails conversations next when your story changed 5 times and you said your phone was broke but you left me you cell phone number. Eberybody on all the other forums agreed who ordered anything from you so I wouldn't call it a lie. You trashed Renntech cause your a hater a big huge companies and you kept hundreds of dollars for your "cancellation fee" when you didn't make your deadline.

Last edited by Daveadams88; 04-01-2016 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-01-2016, 12:44 AM

CLS 63 W219
It's so funny how you respond within 2 min of a post on here but the two weeks where I called and called and emailed and called you were MIA! Then you respond your phones were broke after I told you Renntech ones were being overnighted. If you kept me in the loop and didn't take my money and blow me off than I wouldn't be here wasting my time posting on you cause your a nobody. And yes fabtech is way worse not that's possible but when I had a cls55 I bought an intake from him and it never came until 3 months later after my credit card already refunded me but I had a " 2 week promise" on that too. If you were a company like Renntech you would have headers on your shelf and send them out when they sell and then build another set. Weistec doesn't build a super charger after they take your money they ship it the next day as so does Renntech but you are a lying joke and a theif
Old 04-01-2016, 12:54 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by Daveadams88
I will Glady post all our emails conversations next when your story changed 5 times and you said your phone was broke but you left me you cell phone number. Eberybody on all the other forums agreed who ordered anything from you so I wouldn't call it a lie. You trashed Renntech cause your a hater a big huge companies and you kept hundreds of dollars for your "cancellation fee" when you didn't make your deadline.
Please post phone records cause I have those too where it shows I called your shop or cell or whatever number you operate out of and got no response nor a call back. I told you give me a fair refund and I would post and you didn't cause your a joke so as i said I will tell my story on every forum and I'll post my credit card and and my refund amount that you shorted me and all the **** you talked on Renntech cause your a hater. Your an idiot and you can call me a liar but everybody on the forums seems to agree with me so I guess we are all liars. You make you living off stealing deposits cause you don't make your promise dates so good luck in this "industry you claim you own" your a little fish in a big pond and when you steal people's money and don't deliver word gets out and people talk. Please prove my story wrong so eberybody can see.......

You are such a tool. I trashed Renntech, because the owner physically attacked my friend. I am more than open about how I feel about renntech. Dave stop being a MORON and understand that you canceled your order with in the time frame I gave you for shipping. I told you that canceling would result in a restocking fee, So it's not like I didn't warn you. Thats when you went crazy trying to flash your "money" and you are the best and I suck.

I've been a Sponsor on this Forum since 2009. Thats before you knew what an AMG was. The people on this forum will see right through you. remember you are free to tell your story about your dealing with us, but you are not free to lie and make up false stories and claims and that is exactly what you are doing.

Keep up the slanderous talk.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:06 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

It's so funny how you respond within 2 min of a post on here but the two weeks where I called and called and emailed and called you were MIA! Then you respond your phones were broke after I told you Renntech ones were being overnighted. If you kept me in the loop and didn't take my money and blow me off than I wouldn't be here wasting my time posting on you cause your a nobody. And yes fabtech is way worse not that's possible but when I had a cls55 I bought an intake from him and it never came until 3 months later after my credit card already refunded me but I had a " 2 week promise" on that too. If you were a company like Renntech you would have headers on your shelf and send them out when they sell and then build another set. Weistec doesn't build a super charger after they take your money they ship it the next day as so does Renntech but you are a lying joke and a theif
Who knows if you even got headers installed on your car considering all the lies you have told thus far. Dave why dont you tell everyone what you told me about Weistec. I'm sure what you told me about them was lies too. You clearly have no idea what it takes to make headers. If you are happy with your Renntech headers than enjoy them. Otherwise our business is done. You cancelled your order 1 day from shipping and within the "about 2 weeks" window. I'm sorry Dave this is our policy and I made you aware of it.

Stop with the lies, as I will go to the admins on this one. It is way out of line and filled with things that you literally made up, like a phone conversation that NEVER happened. where you claim I said we need more weeks to finish lol.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:12 AM

CLS 63 W219
Actually I had my first amg in 2006 when the Cls came out, the truth is not slandering. Post your phone records and our email conversations and prove me wrong then. Show me how great of a buisiness your are.

Last edited by Daveadams88; 04-01-2016 at 05:54 PM.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:24 AM

CLS 63 W219
These forums are built to save people from buisnesses like you go to admin. I'm sure You don't sponsor anything so admin will probably just repost as I am gonna do over and over and over and I will have all my other AMG peeps that didn't know what an amg was until you showed up in 2009 doing the same. I'm doing exactly what I told you I would do. Tell the story. Next I will post every single email we had so the MBZ world can see how you treat customers and how pathetic you are calling your customers that can't wait 6 months for headers broke losers who cant afford them

Last edited by Daveadams88; 04-01-2016 at 05:56 PM.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:28 AM

CLS 63 W219

The Renntech headers dyno'd just fine so yes they are on!!
Old 04-01-2016, 01:29 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Actually I had my first amg in 2006 when the Cls came out, the truth is not slandering. Post your phone records and our email conversations and prove me wrong then. Show me how great of a buisiness your are. Renntech never even heard of you nor had mist people on this form. The other forums classify you with fabtech which is terrible. Your a nobody and I am free to tell eveybody how you over promised and then took a ridiculous amount cause if you did actually build the headers your know they will never sell sitting on your shelf. Weistec stepped up and handled it and refunded for what didn't get done and some cause it was their fault snd they didn't say their phone was broke. They owned it and made it right. They didn't take 15 percent for a phone call. Nobody buys your headers that's why you have to make them per order. Weistec has a wall of super chargers ready to ship out when sold, Renntech has a whole wherehouse of parts that when they sell they ship and when they get low they rebuild. See that bank account shot was to show you I'm not a loser that couldn't afford your "awesome" best in the world headers. This isn't about money! You clearly ripped me off. I would bet 10k I've owned atleast 5 more AMG's than you have you hAve and I can prove that so suck *****. The big companies respect me cause i spend tens and thousands building cars and my problem was with Steven not Weistec. Mike lost 20k and he still made it right. You lost nothing and stole my money so try to defend your pathetic header business all you want
Problem is Dave, you are not telling the truth. You have fabricated a phone call claiming I spoke with you saying we needed more time. You have threatened to try and black mail me lol. Dave you are not only a tool you are liar as well. You did not get ripper off. You canceled your order right before it was to ship. to get this through your thick head, we charged your a restocking fee of 15%, that happens to be a pretty standard restocking fee rate. If you waited 1 day and still within that "about 2 weeks time frame your headers would have shipped. I wish to have no more communication with you, no more crazy emails from you. and just be done, because it is done....
Old 04-01-2016, 01:33 AM

CLS 63 W219

And my cls55 I had.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:35 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

A phone call in between could hVe fixed it all
You said we had a phone call and I needed more time. Total lie on your end. No such phone call ever happened. your whole story is pretty much a slanderous lie.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:37 AM

CLS 63 W219

There is one of my other CLS's in the same driveway I had. Where are all your AMG's you talk about at mike??

Here is my 2012 S class AMG daily driver in the same driveway
Old 04-01-2016, 01:41 AM

CLS 63 W219

I know it's a MBZ forum but here is my 03 Murci in the same driveway of my house. Still waiting to see your amg Collection you have
The following users liked this post:
Max.H (04-05-2016)
Old 04-01-2016, 01:51 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Dave you can post all the pics you want, that does not change the fact that most of your story is a complete lie. With the whole intention of try to make me look bad by making false statements and claims.

GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD. We charged you a restocking free because you canceled 1 day before shipping and within our given time frame of about 2 weeks.

It's over Dave, stop fabricating stories because we didnt think you were any more special than any of our other customers.

The work out of my home garage story is funny though. Untrue but funny.
Old 04-01-2016, 01:52 AM

CLS 63 W219
Restocking fee?? Your not Walmart! How do you restock something that's not built! More like a didn't get built fee! That's seems better to me. Here is my 16 escalade (in the same driveway)
Old 04-01-2016, 01:59 AM

CLS 63 W219
Who is the liar. I just want to see your huge shop and tens and thousands of dollars in equipment you talked about in all the emails when you were telling me I'm a broke loser that can't afford your headers.

Last edited by Daveadams88; 04-01-2016 at 05:23 PM.
Old 04-01-2016, 02:04 AM

CLS 63 W219
I bet you can't even provide 1 picture of the headers cause THEY WERE NEVER BUILT!! Atleast go copy and past a picture of a header in a jig. You probably don't even build your own headers I'm thinking my now. I researched your company address and it's a residence so what kind of MASSIVE full of over HUNDREDS of thousands of dollars in tools in your shop could you possibly have???
Old 04-01-2016, 02:04 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Restocking fee?? You're not Walmart!
Thats right we are not, We build each set of headers for our customers to order. If the customer cancels after the order has been put into production and within the time frame we state that we charge a restocking fee of 15%. It's listed on our site and has been for a long time.

Here is the thing Dave, you can have all these great cars, but none of them make you a good person. All your posts about us are filled with lies to deceive the people of MBworld and to slander us.
Old 04-01-2016, 02:10 AM

CLS 63 W219
EVERYBODY PLEASE CALL HIS PHONE NUMBER JUST TO HEAR IT SAY "please say your name of the caller trying to reach MBH" so he can screen his calls. Renntech and Weistec it rings and a real person gets on phone not a recording saying "if you ordered headers MIKE won't be answering the phone so Leave all the messages you want and he won't call you back until you email him 20 times and then cancel your order than he will magically have a persons cell phone to call him on which is the same forwarded number for the buisiness. Any retard can cross reference those online and see they are the same. You CLEARLY dodge all your calls and only take calls for new orders TO GET THEIR CASH AND THEN DISSAPEAR
Old 04-01-2016, 02:18 AM

CLS 63 W219
Well I'm clearly a better person than you! I didn't order headers and then not pay you!

Last edited by Daveadams88; 04-01-2016 at 05:24 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MBH MOTORSPORTS IS A JOKE! Don't get scammed like everybody else