Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 392 Likes on 284 Posts
E55 C63
VRP 55k Power Packages. Everything you could want or need

Stage 1

Stage 2

Stage 3

Stage 4

Feel free to contact us at VRPspeed@gmail.com with any questions!

Last edited by VictoryRoadPerformance; 06-27-2019 at 03:18 PM.
Old 03-17-2017, 11:02 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Note that we have Cooling packages available aswell!
Old 03-17-2017, 08:43 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Two Torque Monsters...E55/Viper
I still need to circle back with you from the FB group. Will be sending a buddy your way soon who just picked-up a '06 CLS
Old 03-18-2017, 04:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Originally Posted by XSTAR
I still need to circle back with you from the FB group. Will be sending a buddy your way soon who just picked-up a '06 CLS
Great, thank you! shoot me a PM for anything you need.
Old 03-21-2017, 01:03 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Power Packs are now customizable! Giving you the ability to add or change out parts in the kits!
Old 03-24-2017, 12:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Bump
Old 03-26-2017, 12:13 PM

Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts
2003 Mercedes E55 AMG
this is a great company that is gunna wk hard to make you happy and have amazing prices.
The following users liked this post:
VictoryRoadPerformance (03-29-2017)
Old 03-29-2017, 09:02 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Originally Posted by E55amg0220
this is a great company that is gunna wk hard to make you happy and have amazing prices.
Thank you! happy to help!
E55amg0220 (03-30-2017)
Old 04-15-2017, 02:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Current: AMG GT-C. Sold: 01 CLK55, 00 ML55, 01 ML55, 06 E55
Excited

just bought a stage 1 power package and am pumped to get it installed. Thanks!
Old 04-15-2017, 11:45 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2009 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X. SOLD: Stage 3 B5 S4
Seems like good value.
Are there dyno graphs to back up the HP figures claimed in the Package descriptions?
Old 04-16-2017, 01:20 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
'12 MB E63 '95 Blown E36 M3
Cheap copies for the bottom feeder crowd. Did you develop any of the products you put your name on or are they all copies? You do realize that using a bulkhead fitting on your rails is causing a restriction of flow and negating the benefit of looping the rail without the correct full flow fitting?

Any track times with any of your performance packages installed? Dyno sheets? 1/4, 1/2 or 1 mile? Shop size if you have one? Physical address?

I am just looking for more data and answers since there isn't much about your stages and their track times.
shardul (04-16-2017)
Old 04-16-2017, 01:51 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Originally Posted by M3diesel
Cheap copies for the bottom feeder crowd. Did you develop any of the products you put your name on or are they all copies? You do realize that using a bulkhead fitting on your rails is causing a restriction of flow and negating the benefit of looping the rail without the correct full flow fitting?

Any track times with any of your performance packages installed? Dyno sheets? 1/4, 1/2 or 1 mile? Shop size if you have one? Physical address?

I am just looking for more data and answers since there isn't much about your stages and their track times.
Glad our prices are catching your attention. Our products are not copies, and definitely not "cheap". being that most people are used to the double or triple manufacturing cost prices from companies like UPD I can see where you get that from. I think you may be mistaking us for DTK. If youll notice prices on parts for these cars are coming down, we are just ahead of that trend, and leave out the Mercedes tax.

The looped rail line across could be a straw sized tube and serve its purpose.

our shop is 3500 square feet. Located in Northern VA

Thank you for the free bump.

Checkout our website for our HUGE Easter Weekend sale.
94jedi (05-22-2017)
Old 04-16-2017, 09:00 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 292 Likes on 241 Posts
2003 W211 E55, 2003 W220 S600

Well said !!
Old 04-16-2017, 09:06 PM

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
04 E55
Awesome. Three significant suppliers of parts were all ragged on within the space of three posts.

Good work team.
HeissRod (04-17-2017)
Old 04-17-2017, 11:24 AM

Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts
2003 Mercedes E55 AMG

Wow looks like someones got their knickers in a bunch ..... as for whether they made the parts or developed them .... who gives a rats ***??? I for one am not a snotty rich guy that can afford the OUTLANDISH prices some of these places want for something that cost next to nothing to make!! I am a hard working family man with a passion for all kinds of cars and never thought Id get to enjoy owning an e55 amg. I just happen to be a tech and able to work on all cars including mercedes and happened upon one needing work an lucked out. Now with that said we all should enjoy the love of modding our cars .... sorry but to me 700 dollars for a dam supercharger pulley on a 14 year old car is NUTS!

So when I was looking for a kit i came across a few good people .... eurocharged, VRP, FTP, and DTK. I was warned to stay away from FTP and DTK cus of bad buisness scamming etc. Personally i havent experienced any with them they may be great. I liked what eurocharge had to sell and VRP was very kind in their dealings and answered all questions. But as I see it the H/E is the same pretty much anywhere you go I ahvent seen one thats miles ahead of the other .... other than DTKs which I think looks like a well engineered piece and have been contemplating it http://www.projectb5.com/product/dtk...heat-exchanger but that has nothing to do with the VRP one being bad. The tunes he offers are from the 2 best in the biz ECed and Raceiq so no inferior part there. As for belts .. proper gates green stripe and the bwk is perfect fits nice looks good. OK Pulleys they look no different than any sold by anyone else cept the price is better they perform flawlessly and fit perfectly.

So to me saving some cash is a GREAT thing when Im also getting quality parts ... I have 4 kids, a wife, a morgage, and such to take most my money if I can save a few hundred bucks over a comparable product and attain the same results then I call that a win and an intelligent choice.

As for proof of what can be done its all been proven VRPs 76mm pulley is gunna be round the exact same power at the wheels as UPDs eurocharged or DTKs 77mm pulley but your gunna have about 200 dollars more in your pocket. An ill be hitting the dybno here in a week so Ill post up my dyno sheets just to show they perform the same.

Now if you dont like what someones doing to help out the lil guys .... I suggest you listen to your mom " if you dont have nothing nice to say ... dont say anything at all."

Last edited by E55amg0220; 04-17-2017 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-17-2017, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
Originally Posted by VictoryRoadPerformance
Glad our prices are catching your attention. Our products are not copies, and definitely not "cheap". being that most people are used to the double or triple manufacturing cost prices from companies like UPD I can see where you get that from. I think you may be mistaking us for DTK. If youll notice prices on parts for these cars are coming down, we are just ahead of that trend, and leave out the Mercedes tax.

So, you respond to criticism from a user by dragging two other rival companies into your reply and bashing them both? As a relatively new vendor on the forum, you might want to rethink about how you reply. If you're gonna bash, a potential buyer's impression of your work ethic is not very good.
The following 3 users liked this post by HeissRod:
Elhonaz (04-17-2017), johnny_b (04-18-2017), shardul (04-17-2017)
Old 04-18-2017, 10:37 AM

All of your products are copies and, as I asked for dyno sheets and track times, you've forgotten to inform the public what power(dyno verified) and track times(anything verifiable) your "stages" have run.

Thank you for quantifying that you are geared towards and exploiting the bottom feeders who are new to the M113k. You know the ones that can afford the car but can't afford the maintenance. That is your client base. I also see you neglected to put your address of your 3500sq/ft shop in Northern VA. I didn't know there was a town called Northern in VA. Time to brush up on my geography! Lol.

Your ignorance and lack of understanding of the flow dynamics and pressure changes with your bulkhead fittings is obvious plus your response that a straw sized tube would serve its purpose shows how ignorant you are ! LMFAO. You are a snake oil salesman as your reply shows exactly how clueless you really are. I would go into the scientific specifics of fluid resistance, the effect of pressure on uncommon sized lines/fittings, the flow direction(least resistance) and how your bulkhead fittings are causing the fuel to bypass, for the most part, #1 or #5 depending on flow direction while running a high load pull(3rd gear and up). You do realize that, if IIRC, the first looped rail was developed using the theoretics used for the SLR fuel rail?

You bring up a company like UPD, that has been a mainstay in the more affordable parts sector but who also continues to develop parts for the new platforms. You are actually selling other companies parts as your own and/or blatantly copying them. You are what's wrong with the performance parts industry but, from what has transpired so far, you won't be around when the bottom feeders dry up with an engine that hasn't been used since 2007!

Let's see a google map with your VRP(I am sure you know that there was a VRP in the early days(Victor and Vadim) which is why you mostly likely picked those letters(just me speculating)) sign on the front of your 3500sq/ft building and address. Lol. No photoshop please!
The following 3 users liked this post by M3diesel:
elf (04-19-2017), Elhonaz (04-18-2017), shardul (04-18-2017)
Old 04-18-2017, 11:29 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
All of your products are copies and, as I asked for dyno sheets and track times, you've forgotten to inform the public what power(dyno verified) and track times(anything verifiable) your "stages" have run.

Thank you for quantifying that you are geared towards and exploiting the bottom feeders who are new to the M113k. You know the ones that can afford the car but can't afford the maintenance. That is your client base. I also see you neglected to put your address of your 3500sq/ft shop in Northern VA. I didn't know there was a town called Northern in VA. Time to brush up on my geography! Lol.

Your ignorance and lack of understanding of the flow dynamics and pressure changes with your bulkhead fittings is obvious plus your response that a straw sized tube would serve its purpose shows how ignorant you are ! LMFAO. You are a snake oil salesman as your reply shows exactly how clueless you really are. I would go into the scientific specifics of fluid resistance, the effect of pressure on uncommon sized lines/fittings, the flow direction(least resistance) and how your bulkhead fittings are causing the fuel to bypass, for the most part, #1 or #5 depending on flow direction while running a high load pull(3rd gear and up). You do realize that, if IIRC, the first looped rail was developed using the theoretics used for the SLR fuel rail?

You bring up a company like UPD, that has been a mainstay in the more affordable parts sector but who also continues to develop parts for the new platforms. You are actually selling other companies parts as your own and/or blatantly copying them. You are what's wrong with the performance parts industry but, from what has transpired so far, you won't be around when the bottom feeders dry up with an engine that hasn't been used since 2007!

Let's see a google map with your VRP(I am sure you know that there was a VRP in the early days(Victor and Vadim) which is why you mostly likely picked those letters(just me speculating)) sign on the front of your 3500sq/ft building and address. Lol. No photoshop please!
I expect that you have some prerogative.

VRP was not derived from The old VRP, We learned of VRPs existance after selecting our name.

Our supercharger pulley is modeled after the Mercedes pulley. our heat exchanger was selected for its dimensions to fit in the stock location, many of our parts are sold simply because we saw a huge price gap and knew we could manufacture the same quality parts and sell for less.

If youd like to say our heat exchanger is a copy of the mercedes heat exhanger sure we'll take that, or our pulley is the same design as the stock pulley we will take that too.

The rail photos on our website represent our old version, our current version uses -6 fittings that we have made just for this application. The value of the Looped rail has been debated for a long time by all sides and you are entitled to your opinion. our contracted engineers believe the rail as we have it is effective.

We have both a whipple conversion kit, 90mm tb snout and custom surge tanks coming for the m113k, and a blower kit coming for the m156, we also have a custom intercooler, in testing now.

the majority of our 3500 square foot location is used for merchandise storage, office space, and a pack and ship facility. We have 5 bays, which are used for product development, and local installations. Our entire facility is being renovated, these renovations began in February and are expected to be completed in June. This space is still serving its purpose for development and a shipping center.

we are approaching 200 customers served on our website since opening in April.

Our goal is to bring the best value to our customers, and a $700 77mm pulley doesnt do that for us.

We have had no issue breaking ties with companies that do not share this view. We believe we are partially responsible for the large decrease in Product prices for the m113k platform and are about to change the game for the m156 aswell.

Last edited by VictoryRoadPerformance; 04-18-2017 at 11:32 AM.
Old 04-19-2017, 03:33 PM

Address?????Dyno sheets?????Track times?????

So using an AN6(3/8") on the ends of an 1/2" fuel rail is what you consider a viable solution because you can't fit the proper AN8 end along with a full flow AN8 90 degree fitting in front of the stop valves?

That is snake oil salesman BS right there. and someone that is just whoring parts without the proper knowledge.

I hope people are smart enough to realize that your looped rail will actually just move the #8 cylinder issue to the #5 due to using ONLY an AN6 ends( custom made you claim? LOL)if using the fuel port in the stock location. Here is a link to many different AN6 weldable fittings so you don't have to custom make them! LMFAO!! https://www.anplumbing.com/adapters/weld-ons.html

What is the address to your ghost 3500sq/ft shop showing your sign outside and some pictures of your purported manufacturing and storage area?
Old 04-19-2017, 03:52 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Our original Looped rails had -8an fittings, which fit behind the stop valves without issue, better than some -6 fittings due to thier curvature. we then outsourced them (existing web images) but were having issues with the core exchange logistics, so brought them back in house and had super lo pro weld on fittings made.

Dyno sheets are not a problem. contact Info@VRPspeed.com and ill get some pulled out for you.

im not sure if youre trying to claim Headers, throttlebodies, or smaller pulleys dont make power or what but ill be happy to send you dyno sheets for those mods.

Old 04-20-2017, 11:56 AM

ADDRESS and pictures???

Comprehension skills lacking like your understanding of why an AN6 sized fitting is detrimental to the fuel starvation issue.
Old 04-20-2017, 12:11 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
ADDRESS and pictures???

Comprehension skills lacking like your understanding of why an AN6 sized fitting is detrimental to the fuel starvation issue.
We will be happy to post pictures of our updated facility when renovations are completed in June.
Old 04-20-2017, 01:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 E55 AMG

You claim that UPD is the one ripping us off with their manufacturing costs yet you're the one trying to charge people $125 for a split cooling kit that consists of a $25 reservoir, some tubing, and a couple clamps. Just throwing that out there.
shardul (04-20-2017)
Old 04-20-2017, 01:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 C63
Originally Posted by NthDegree
You claim that UPD is the one ripping us off with their manufacturing costs yet you're the one trying to charge people $125 for a split cooling kit that consists of a $25 reservoir, some tubing, and a couple clamps. Just throwing that out there.
We appreciate your feedback on the pricing of the split cooling it, As far as we know we are the lowest priced kit available on the market currently, if you send us a link from a company selling a complete kit for less we will do our best to meet or beat their pricing.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 60 Likes on 42 Posts
'06 E55, '15 Jeep SRT8, '94 Mustang GT
Holy crap, dude. Does this work for you?

https://sccefile.scc.virginia.gov/Business/S607528
The following 3 users liked this post by HeissRod:
M3diesel (04-21-2017), sevse7en (08-04-2019), VictoryRoadPerformance (04-21-2017)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: VRP 55k Power Packages. Everything you could want or need