Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Need opinions cause I cant decide

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 01:11 PM

Received 62 Likes on 59 Posts
E55 amg
Originally Posted by drothgeb
I don't think he was talking about you guys, I think he was trying to claim the PB5 headers are actually XS Power

Unless you are just commenting on the length portion of the comment

Exactly ,Mike is like a little girl with his headers looks to cry when someone talks about them.Want the truth mike?,your headers are over priced headers made in a basement that are not true long tubes .Your headers will not make 40 whp over mids with even your fudged high reading d.d dyno.I can make that pos dyno read anything you like, let's adjust wheel speed or anything thing of that sort.Stop your bickering with your $3,500 headers on a 15 year old car...
Old 11-26-2017, 01:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
Originally Posted by oneslow55
Exactly ,Mike is like a little girl with his headers looks to cry when someone talks about them.Want the truth mike?,your headers are over priced headers made in a basement that are not true long tubes .Your headers will not make 40 whp over mids with even your fudged high reading d.d dyno.I can make that pos dyno read anything you like, let's adjust wheel speed or anything thing of that sort.Stop your bickering with your $3,500 headers on a 15 year old car...
you're an idiot and this proves you have ZERO idea what you are talking about. NO you can't, you dont even know how to operate a dyno. Someone calling a Dyno Dynamics dyno a POS just proves the point that your an idiot all that much more. Crazy that our headers are on a car that is a hair away from running 9's!
Old 11-26-2017, 01:28 PM

E55 amg
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
you're an idiot and this proves you have ZERO idea what you are talking about. NO you can't, you dont even know how to operate a dyno. Someone calling a Dyno Dynamics dyno a POS just proves the point that your an idiot all that much more. Crazy that our headers are on a car that is a hair away from running 9's!

Mike you can make that dyno read crazy numbers FYI ..By the way, nice business man you are calling People idiots ..That’s a great way to get a customer basis higher on sales ..Thank you ��
Old 11-26-2017, 01:44 PM

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts
04 55
i must be an idiot cause i think i am going with EC mids - you cant beat the price point.compared to some others
my question is what size/brand/model flex pipe to use
Old 11-26-2017, 01:45 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mike you can make that dyno read crazy numbers FYI ..By the way, nice business man you are calling People idiots ..That’s a great way to get a customer basis higher on sales ..Thank you ��
I'm not calling people an idoit, I'm calling you an idiot with lible statements based on zero fact. You have been called out for your misinformation and bogus statements and you can not offer one bit of evidence to back it up. Like I said we have other shops and customers that can confirm the power gains. Some how our "basement" shop can fit a Pines mandrel bender, 2 lifts, all sorts of state of the art fabrication equipment, Bridgeport Mills, CNC press. Stop making false statements about us. Then before you post anything about anything makes sure you actually know what the Hell you are talking about. It's one think if MBH headers are out of your budget, that is no reason make up false info and make bogus claims.
People who know how to operate a Dyno can manipulate numbers, but why? So customers can come back and say they dont? Why to we have a guarantee on your power numbers? To say you can manipulate the numbers from a Dyno Dynamics Dyno is also a bonus statement, since you don't even know how to turn the machine on let a lone run it.
Old 11-26-2017, 02:07 PM

Received 137 Likes on 110 Posts
2005 E55
Yeah man, I don't know about all that. I don't have any experience with MBH headers but I don't think I've EVER found a negative review from any other members.

Originally Posted by new55
i must be an idiot cause i think i am going with EC mids - you cant beat the price point.compared to some others
my question is what size/brand/model flex pipe to use
If any one does decide to go with the EC Mids, I recommend shooting Shardul a message. He was able to offer a pretty good price for them
Old 11-26-2017, 02:58 PM

E55 amg
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
I'm not calling people an idoit, I'm calling you an idiot with lible statements based on zero fact. You have been called out for your misinformation and bogus statements and you can not offer one bit of evidence to back it up. Like I said we have other shops and customers that can confirm the power gains. Some how our "basement" shop can fit a Pines mandrel bender, 2 lifts, all sorts of state of the art fabrication equipment, Bridgeport Mills, CNC press. Stop making false statements about us. Then before you post anything about anything makes sure you actually know what the Hell you are talking about. It's one think if MBH headers are out of your budget, that is no reason make up false info and make bogus claims.
People who know how to operate a Dyno can manipulate numbers, but why? So customers can come back and say they dont? Why to we have a guarantee on your power numbers? To say you can manipulate the numbers from a Dyno Dynamics Dyno is also a bonus statement, since you don't even know how to turn the machine on let a lone run it.
Ok ,key board warrior clown. . The d.d (fudged)can be played with with correction factors,wheel speed temp probe movement etc..

i"m happy with my headers with real collectors that have merge spikes with larger primary's.Stop your crying, you sound like a women.

I use to tune cars fyi and used that dyno and mustangs too.I only trust a d.j .
Old 11-26-2017, 03:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Ok ,key board warrior clown. . The d.d (fudged)can be played with with correction factors,wheel speed temp probe movement etc..

i"m happy with my headers with real collectors that have merge spikes with larger primary's.Stop your crying, you sound like a women.

I use to tune cars fyi and used that dyno and mustangs too.I only trust a d.j .
Our headers have a real merge collector and a collector spike inside. You are continuing this pattern of saying things without knowing the facts.
You use to be a tuner but some how only trust an inertia based dyno, rather than a load based eddy current dyno lol.
Old 11-27-2017, 02:01 PM

Received 33 Likes on 29 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by E55amg0220
Ok with my E55 running great and to me one of the major bottle necks in this thing is the exhaust manifolds so time to make a decision

Option 1, 599+ shipping for a set of mid length EC headers and then bout 250 to 300 to have the exhaust shop mate it to the midpipe. Cons to this cant revert back to stock very easy, no warranty or guarentee, have to convince an exhaust shop to do so being the emissions requirement for removing cats in Utah not to mention getting it to the exhaust shop once i have the manifolds installed. Pros very inexpensive, from what Ive read modded E55s are getting round 34 to 40 rwhp with kleemann and EC mids and I can have them on their way tomorrow.

Option 2, Black fri sale going on over at MBH for 1890 plus 500 for a midpipe for a total of 2400.00. Cons looks like 2 weeks before they can be shipped out (and need something soon reg is up and crack in manifold is failing emissions) price is another factor I have some xmas modding money coming from the lil lady so would have to put the rest on the card and hear it from the wife lol .... Pros well from what I have seen and read in research modded E55s are getting 40 more rwhp over shorty headers, come with a lifetime warranty, comes with a 40 rwhp guarentee, I hear their fit is perfect, can be reverted back to stock very easily, full bolt in system so no messing with the exhaust shop, and can resell easily for a nice price.

Option 3, Go with one of the ARH copy cat ebay systems out there for 1200 to 1400 plus shipping. Cons not the best fitment or finish, rubbing issues, cracking pipe issues, no warrentee or guarentee and material selection isnt top notch. Pros avaliable now can get soon as well, price is pretty much between the 2, full bolt in system no messing with the exhaust shop,

I made a thread of my experience with Maximizer long tube headers coming from Eurocharged Mid-length headers. They do come with a merge spike in the collector. In the thread I show 2 videos with a before and after to show the gains.

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/...e-headers.html

Option 4, .... other suggestions

This is on a daily driver and my mods are below in my sig but if its not showing up for those on mobile ..... 76mm SC pulley, VRP superflo pump and heat exchanger, VRP BWK with HD green belt, UPD dual idler and tensioner and pulley, 06 part # 580 supercharger, ported and welded snout with 82mm TB, Race IQ ecu tune, EC TCU tune.

Would love to hear from those with experience with any of these systems and anyone that went from mids to LTHs or MBH headers and what their experience was with that as well

I made a thread of my experience with Maximizer long tube headers (ARH clones). They do come with a merge spike in the collector.

Old 11-27-2017, 03:28 PM

Received 69 Likes on 59 Posts
2003 Mercedes E55 AMG
Originally Posted by Das_it16
I made a thread of my experience with Maximizer long tube headers (ARH clones). They do come with a merge spike in the collector.

i did follow that thread looks like their a good option as well