W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Track Results

Old 03-11-2018, 11:06 PM

Received 74 Likes on 58 Posts
a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Track Results

Some of you know i’ve been trying to make this sled as fast as i can, for what reason? Idk lmao. I’ve been out to the track a handful of times and always run 11.8-12.0 its really hard to race the car in manual, wind it out to 7500 and not hit the limiter so most runs are throw aways. Many times and on this run i short shift the car to not hit the limiter but that’s driver error lol. From anywhere i can find i think this makes my car the quickest N/A E63. Street tires, pump gas, pano, full interior, unicorn tune. The car is still pulling a little timing which is something i have to fix, fastest trap of the night was 120.20

Old 03-12-2018, 11:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 38 Likes on 33 Posts
2008 Mercedes Benz E63
My car was an absolute dog NA. It made 25 more whp then a bone stock CLS63. Even the long tubes and a Eurocharged tune it would only go 12.27 @ 116. Not happy at all. Your car looks like its moving pretty good.
The following users liked this post:
Infiniti (03-13-2018)
Old 03-13-2018, 10:30 AM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Originally Posted by layzie12g
My car was an absolute dog NA. It made 25 more whp then a bone stock CLS63. Even the long tubes and a Eurocharged tune it would only go 12.27 @ 116. Not happy at all. Your car looks like its moving pretty good.
Thanks man, its been tough going to the track looking to run a good and then the car just falls on its face.

On another note, much love to the haters hating in silence so many ran their mouths about me not making the power it made on the dyno, many wanted to see a slip and times, and when i post up, crickets
Old 03-13-2018, 11:13 AM

Received 57 Likes on 55 Posts
2015 C63s Sedan
Good run bro!!
Infiniti (03-13-2018)
Old 03-13-2018, 04:53 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
2006 Ferrari 575 M
That 60 foot time definitely helped you. What tires were you running and at what PSI? Did you brake-torque the car or punched it from idle?
Old 03-13-2018, 06:31 PM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Originally Posted by Kalashnikov
That 60 foot time definitely helped you. What tires were you running and at what PSI? Did you brake-torque the car or punched it from idle?
hankook v12 evo 2 at 40psi power braked the car at 1100rpm i’ve ran a higher mph in the 1/8th but car didn’t do so well on the back end on this run.
Old 03-13-2018, 06:56 PM
tw2
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 280 Likes on 231 Posts
2005 E55 AMG, 1991 MR2
Great time. The E63 seems to vary a bit performance wise. Every once in a while someone has one that performs above the rest. I remember the discussion when someone got a 3.9 0-60 in the E63. I would need the extra torque of the E55 to compensate for my rubbish racing skills.
Old 03-13-2018, 08:09 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
E63 and GL450, ML350 bluetec
Other than the EC tune, what are you running? I'm still waiting on my Mid-pipes from MBH but did the head bolts, replaced intake gasket, catch can, motor mounts.

My Car also has the P030 package, when we were talking to the sales guy while shopping he said the "AMG" package had another 7 horespower in addition to the wheels, de-limited speedo, etc etc. Never found any evidence of this but seems like your cars is doing something other aren't. 500+ to the rear wheels is pretty much unheard of without adding a blower.
Old 03-13-2018, 08:27 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
05 E55, 06 Audi S4
Your car is def making 500rwhp to get that trap speed. Who cares about the 11.6 that trap is great haha.
Infiniti (03-13-2018)
Old 03-13-2018, 09:44 PM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Originally Posted by 6172crew
Other than the EC tune, what are you running? I'm still waiting on my Mid-pipes from MBH but did the head bolts, replaced intake gasket, catch can, motor mounts.

My Car also has the P030 package, when we were talking to the sales guy while shopping he said the "AMG" package had another 7 horespower in addition to the wheels, de-limited speedo, etc etc. Never found any evidence of this but seems like your cars is doing something other aren't. 500+ to the rear wheels is pretty much unheard of without adding a blower.
Ahh you did the headbolts! That’s sick man. Weistec catch can? There was a huge 500whp thread in the c63 section where me and a few others put that 500whp myth to rest and now the track time says it all. I trapped 120.20 and i hit the rev limiter in first and second. If you look at that 1/8th mile trap speed and compare other m156’s its on par with 121 or better trap speeds, the car is dying up top for me, one pass i did 96.5 in the 1/8th and trapped like 117 or something, the car fell flat on its face. For me to run that ET and trap in a pano W211 means only one thing a lot of whp, you have to remember the e55 will have 500whp and like 600+ tq to move the damn yacht. My car makes like 450tq at the tires. Eurocharged easily has the best tune in the game. If i can beat LTH c63s with my car and weight it can only mean i have a decent amount of power more. You have to remember 470whp isn’t crazy on a bolt on m156 car with a shelf tune. Mod list is

OBX racing header (same as American racing)
OBX x-pipe with stock resonator in place
C63 mufflers
Phenolic intake spacers
Throttle bodies
DIY ROW
K&N Filters
And last but never least a Custom EUROCHARGED tune.

I may go back to the track tomorrow just to squeeze a 120+trap with a better ET all in the same slip just to solidify it. I was thinking of putting race gas in the car and then going out on race gas tune.
6172crew (03-13-2018)
Old 03-13-2018, 10:00 PM

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts
E63 and GL450, ML350 bluetec
Interesting, my car just keeps pulling and never falls off....at least I haven't noticed that happening. Are you suppling EC with data logs for the tune?

The catch can I intalled is just a generic one that was black with a baffle. I removed the pcv hose, cut it and added the fittings for hoses. I used RTV to seal them and clamps to keep them from blowing out or leaking later. If they don't work I may end up having t pay the big $$ for the wiestec one but I wanted to see if I can save $400. I did find about a 1/4 of oil in the intake when I removed it to install the new gasket, my plugs looked lean so I went ahead and did the job wile waiting on MBH. I did fire off the car open headers and both dogs took off and hid behind mom. Getting antsy waiting on these mid-pipes. Had I known OBX and AR were the same I would have probably went that route, the MBH headers are nice but the inside welds and porting aren't as nice as the outside, they do take a lot of work to install and it seems like i may be waiting a bit longer for the pipes. I removed the steering rod, and small sub frame that connects the rack to do the job, I took my time but still a full day for me in the garage. From what I have been told the AR headers are the most difficult to install but they do come complete. I may end up installing cats if my car stinks too bad but awe will see.
Old 03-14-2018, 11:14 PM

a unicorn tuned p30 e63
Originally Posted by 6172crew
Interesting, my car just keeps pulling and never falls off....at least I haven't noticed that happening. Are you suppling EC with data logs for the tune?

The catch can I intalled is just a generic one that was black with a baffle. I removed the pcv hose, cut it and added the fittings for hoses. I used RTV to seal them and clamps to keep them from blowing out or leaking later. If they don't work I may end up having t pay the big $$ for the wiestec one but I wanted to see if I can save $400. I did find about a 1/4 of oil in the intake when I removed it to install the new gasket, my plugs looked lean so I went ahead and did the job wile waiting on MBH. I did fire off the car open headers and both dogs took off and hid behind mom. Getting antsy waiting on these mid-pipes. Had I known OBX and AR were the same I would have probably went that route, the MBH headers are nice but the inside welds and porting aren't as nice as the outside, they do take a lot of work to install and it seems like i may be waiting a bit longer for the pipes. I removed the steering rod, and small sub frame that connects the rack to do the job, I took my time but still a full day for me in the garage. From what I have been told the AR headers are the most difficult to install but they do come complete. I may end up installing cats if my car stinks too bad but awe will see.
Trust me lol, I’ve had my car custom tuned a few times, logs and exc, deff not the tune its something with the car. I monitor the car like crazy, i even had my own dashcommand skin made to monitor all the important data LOL

I tried to install a catch can and didn’t like the routing of the hoses and they kept getting kinked, i was tired and didn’t wanna fuss with it much. No cats= a lot of smell with the windows down or idling. you’re gonna love it, if i can help or any questions lmk. Let’s make more NA e63’s faster lol
6172crew (03-15-2018)