W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

My Experience with Moscow Supercharge (MSC)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2018, 04:05 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
W211 E55 AMG & W163 ML270
My Experience with Moscow Supercharge (MSC)

Hi all

I just thought I would write about my experience with a Russian company called MSC it seems they specialize in AMG cars.

I am in no way affiliated with them btw

About a month ago my crank pulley split and my supercharger ring came off the pulley (on the crank shaft pulley) as i found out unfortunately they are not seprate parts. The inner rubber failed, lucky for me it didnt cause any damage other than the ring coming off, the belt even stayed on the hub!!

After hours and hours of searching I stumbled accross Moscow Supercharge and find that they make there own pulleys from scratch (not a modifed stock one which im told isn't the best)

so i sent them an email asking for a price and if they will ship to the UK, to my suprise yes they will, Im the 1st 😄

so we negotiated a price for a 172 crank pulley and a tune, and paid via paypal. I was unsure at this point as ther are miles away and have i just sent my money to a random website, but paypal gave me some security knowing i stood a small chance of getting a refund if it all went south.

After speaking to Pavel the owner most of my concerns were deminished, he's a very knowledgeable guy! And and always replied to my emails. The pulley arrived along with some stickers, I'm no engineer but i was impressed with the quality of the pulley visually anyway. Now on to the tune,

With no way of getting my ecu file to him i was a bit stuck, so they said I need a galletto 1260 or take the car to a tuning garage to read my ecu, luckily the galletto was dirt cheap on ebay (£8) so i went down that route.

The cable and software arrived a few days later only to find i need a laptop with windows 7 or XP... Mine had windows 10.....for the software to run... So i borrowed my mums old laptop run the software and sent him what he needed. A few days later I recived my tuned file and I uploaded it to my car (most nervouse I've been in years using an old buggy laptop to upload my ecu file 😖😖&#128534

luckily it all loaded and the car started fine.

I've not had chance to go out in the car as it's having other work done (more maintance) but ill report back once i have.

My experience was good very impressed they have a few hickups (galleto cable) but it was easily sorted and they were helpfull Pavel is a top guy and a very interesting person willing to go that extra mile. Im sure the cable was a small hickup being Im I'm the 1st international customer and the process may get smoothed out, ill definitely use them again and its nice to have a wider choice to tuning our E55s

Only wish I could understand all there YouTube videos 😂

Last edited by Osgee; 08-22-2018 at 04:11 PM.
The following users liked this post:
Chris Tahan (06-01-2021)
Old 08-23-2018, 03:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 82 Posts
2004 E55 AMG, 2006 CLS63, 2004 ML55, 2014 E350 sport
I like the dudes vids aswell. If you turn on subtitles it seems to make some sense of what they are saying.

Its interesting to see a different perspective to whats easy find on here anyway.

Last edited by austingtir; 08-23-2018 at 06:59 AM.
Old 08-23-2018, 06:54 AM
tw2
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 284 Likes on 233 Posts
2005 E55 AMG, 1991 MR2
Glad it worked out, its good to discover new options... not brave enough to be a guinea pig myself though.
Old 08-23-2018, 05:04 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
W211 E55 AMG & W163 ML270
Ha ha yes the subtitles option is funny, i think I'm better off trying to work out what hes saying myself somtimes with that thing on 😂