W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

Led flickering issues

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2022, 01:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 e500
Led flickering issues

Hi, can anyone help me with my problem. I recently changed all my bulbs to LED and added a “LED drl under the fog light and got power inside the fuse box. Everything was working fine until at first the small led light ( left side on top of the hi beam bulb ) started flicker… I replaced it with another LED bulb and the flickering issue went to the right side… replaced that also and now both my parking lights (left and right ) is flickering… replaced both of them and it’s still doing the same thing.
when I start my car, everything’s fine but after 5 minutes… the flickering starts. I have an error “ right parking light” on the dashboard and I can never get rid of it. I think it’s grounded somewhere…
can anyone help me please? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-01-2022, 10:11 AM

Received 158 Likes on 110 Posts
14 E63s AMG, 03 E55 AMG, 13 GL63 AMG, 95 M3
Are they CANBUS rated lights? Our cars are really sensitive to different brands of LEDs, basically most of what Amazon carries ends up not working even with a claim they are CANBUS compliant. I had to order LEDs from AZN Optics that other members recommended and they worked normally. If you didn't have flickering before I would lean towards the lights themselves, and also take a small screwdriver and pry the contact tabs 'out' a bit in the bulb sockets so the contact is nice and tight.