Sponsored by:

Silver Lorinser Spoiler For Sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2004, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Silver Lorinser Spoiler For Sale

I am selling my SILVER Lorinser roof wing spoiler. It has been on my car for almost 2 months now, so it is very new. There are NO scratches, cuts, dents, etc. on it whatsoever. CEC quotes the Spoiler at $532.00 plus $17.00 for paint and the one hour of labor is not included.
(CEC's Price List)
That means (compensating for CEC's huge markup) a brand new Lorinser spoiler should run about $485.00. I believe my asking price is pretty fair given that my spoiler is already painted and barely used. I am asking $420.00 for the spoiler OBO. Shipping IS included in that price no matter where it is going. Here are some pictures of the spoiler mounted on my car. Removing the spoiler will not damage it in any way and if, for any odd reason it is, I will not ship it and notify you of the damage right away. I'm selling the spoiler because I already have the decklid spoiler and I think the two of them are just a little too much. I think either spoiler is a great addition to any E class (W211) however the roof spoiler is just easier for me to remove than the decklid. I am loosing money on the sale either way, so I am somewhat firm on the price, however I do not want this beautiful spoiler to go to waste. Please e-mail me at bijangharavi@hotmail.com or PM me if you are interested. I cannot post pictures of the spoiler because I have already posted them in a different thread, so here is a link

Thanks!
Old 12-08-2004, 07:35 PM

2003 E55, 2005 Cayenne Turbo
Does it have a hole or something for the antenna, or do they not conflict? I don't have the antenna.

HKoh
Old 12-08-2004, 08:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

There is a cutout on the spoiler that goes around the antenna.