Calling all eurocharged users

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 12:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'12 e63 p30
Calling all eurocharged users

Alright guys,

Starting to think about getting a tune. A few questions I have: how reliable will it be(what issues have you had)? If you don't mind, list ANY issue you've had, however small. I hear people need new spark plugs, what's that about? Can the transmission handle the extra torque(730?)? It seems to be the weak link in the drivetrain, could be wrong. And lastly, we all know we have issues hooking up in lower gears with TC off and a lead foot, so I would be getting this upgrade for expressway/highway pulls etc. but does it make the car more tedious to drive in lower gears, needing to modulate the throttle very carefully?

Sorry for the long post, just want to know everything before I make a decision.

Thanks!
Josh
Old 11-24-2012, 07:00 PM

IT LIKE ITS STOLEN!
Josh i have 5000miles on my Eurocharged tune and when driven normally it has no change whatsoever from an OEM tune, for instance i just murdered a 2010 GT3 on the highway tonight, 60mph roll smashed the gas and car turned into a monster, dont wait go get that ****. Spark plugs failing is possible, might or might not, mine did changed them out to new oem's and car is stronger than ever
Old 11-29-2012, 01:00 AM

'12 e63 p30
thanks nick,

Ill keep thinking about it.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:47 PM

'05 SL 55 Black/Black w/mods from Eurocharged/Kleemann/BuckheadImports
Thumbs up eurocharged is bad a**

you guys' bi-turbo's are much faster than my SL 55 and even with my old tech 2005 model SL 55 the eurocharged upgrades have made an already fast car into a total monster ....this car really moves out now....eurocharged turns our cars into one bad bit**.....i cant even drop the hammer until after 60 or more MPH....the car just spins out left and right...and thats with the quaife LSD i bought from jerry at eurocharged....right now my car is back in the shop getting a fresh oil filter change, a fresh jerry tune for the ecu and tcu, the 180 mm pulley, the kleemann headers, and the shardul belt wrap kit....i cant even imagine how fast it will be after these upgrades.....moral of the story is get the eurocharged tune....worth every penny.
Old 11-29-2012, 09:02 PM

IT LIKE ITS STOLEN!
This makes me want to do more mods to mine now. I was thinking maybe meth Injection? What you guys think