Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 11:39 PM

Received 239 Likes on 175 Posts
2019 E63s
Agreed the GLE63s is a beast

Originally Posted by Edifice
I'm going from GLE63s to E63s as well.

Had the opportunity to track both the E63s and GLE63s hero cars at a Mercedes drive event, wasn't allowed to use mine, they weren't supposed to be used either.
The GLE63 is blistering fast and obnoxiously loud when hammering it around a track, near 0 body roll, no doubt quicker than some if not most supercars around a track.
By far one of the better sounding cars i've ever heard, maybe in line with or slightly better than the Mercedes GT(s,c,r) series

Definitely the biggest concern with it is the tires and brakes, they get shot so quickly, even turtling/normal driving daily, very costly replacements, especially in NZ.

The E63s on the other hand, totally brutal on the road and track, it may not be as loud as the GLE either, but WOT down a straight, it is a beautiful sound, i'm yet to see a video on youtube that depicts an accurate sound of how it is IRL.

Another few month wait for mine to arrive, unfortunately, hope you're enjoying yours.
a total rocket. I went from that into a GTS. That was very fast and handled like nothing I’ve ever owned. I won’t be tracking my e63 likely for 4 or 5 months yet as winter is coming and my snows are due on in a few weeks.
Old 11-08-2017, 11:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
A6
Originally Posted by orenlasko
ok. here y'all go...

she’s a beauty!!