newbie qestion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2017, 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cayenne GTS
newbie qestion

Hi Everyone'

New to the group. Currently driving a Cayenne GTS and seriously considering ordering a new E63 Wagon.

I am considering the following build and would appreciate your comments on the build package are these options worth the cost and is the sport exhaust a good addition: Black Color perhaps the metallic, Nappa Leather steering wheel, warmth and comfort package, Night package, premium package, advanced lighting package, active front seats with massage, natural grain black ash wood, cross spoke wheels,

Please share your thoughts on the build, wondering about the sport exhaust and the package with the extra sound and sun insulation?

Thank you
Old 12-09-2017, 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 653 Likes on 511 Posts
2018 S560 and 2019 E450 Wagon.
Both sport exhaust and acoustic package probably worth it, sounds like a good build.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 667 Likes on 514 Posts
go fast grocery getter wagon
what country ? Every country has different ordering options/packages
Old 12-10-2017, 01:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cayenne GTS
I am in the South East US, infortunalely the vehicles sold here do not come with dark tinted windows. Not sure why even Chevrolet installs dark tint on the rear windows of a Suburban.
Old 12-10-2017, 03:29 PM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
G
Originally Posted by supwagon
I am in the South East US, infortunalely the vehicles sold here do not come with dark tinted windows. Not sure why even Chevrolet installs dark tint on the rear windows of a Suburban.
I ordered my wagon with Sports Exhaust and Sport Seats. I'm curious to hear how it sounds. As far as the lack of tint, I'm actually excited that the windows won't come tinted. I live in Miami and I'll have all the windows and windshield tinted clear. Haven't had windows tinted anything but clear in 20 years. Wagon queen family truckster on the other hand has limo over factory dark tint on a new GLC.