Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Deposit/order in on 19 wagon

Old 10-09-2018, 06:22 AM
SFT

Received 75 Likes on 38 Posts
14 E63s wagon
Deposit/order in on 19 wagon

Put the deposit down/speced out a 19 wagon to replace our 14 wagon. Grey/Nut Brown/Metal weave/sport seats/CCBs/Sport exhaust plus a few of the packages. A few observations/questions:

1) Piedmont and Emerald green were not listed as options
2) HUD and heated steering wheel are stand alone options
3) Are the sport seats comfortable over long distances? They look the business - but am concerned about comfort.
4) If I don’t order the Alcantara headliner - is there alcantara on the pillars?

We will see how long it takes to get a build slot. Big dealership - hopefully not too long. April/May would be good.
Old 10-09-2018, 08:49 AM

Received 96 Likes on 58 Posts
M8 convert + model Y
Did you get HUD ?

not sure about your final price but I would seriously consider this loaded and suppose to be with good discount:
I wouldn;t trust MB on timely delivery with options I want.

https://mbworld.org/forums/w213-amg/...-discount.html
Old 10-09-2018, 09:28 AM

Received 103 Likes on 58 Posts
E63S4S
Originally Posted by SFT
Put the deposit down/speced out a 19 wagon to replace our 14 wagon. Grey/Nut Brown/Metal weave/sport seats/CCBs/Sport exhaust plus a few of the packages. A few observations/questions:

1) Piedmont and Emerald green were not listed as options
2) HUD and heated steering wheel are stand alone options
3) Are the sport seats comfortable over long distances? They look the business - but am concerned about comfort.
4) If I don’t order the Alcantara headliner - is there alcantara on the pillars?

We will see how long it takes to get a build slot. Big dealership - hopefully not too long. April/May would be good.
1. Piedmont discontinued for 2019, Emerald only available on non-AMG E coupes
2. Packaging changes to account for supply chain shortage of HUD (even as standalone, not available until Q1 2019 build dates if not already locked and/or built. Heated wheel comes with warmth and comfort package
3. Sport seats are fine, but I opted for massage seats as I believe it fits the character of the car better. Personal preference
4. Dinamica headliner is required to have any alcantara above the beltline. Standard black fabric otherwise.
Old 10-10-2018, 09:01 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 373 Likes on 292 Posts
I love the perf seats...personal preference

I have a loaded (very loaded) wagon, still for sale, diamond white on brown/black interior