C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

Just ordered 2012 CLS63 and need some Dallas recommendations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2012, 08:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS63 AMG
Just ordered 2012 CLS63 and need some Dallas recommendations

This is the first MB I have ever ordered and last three vehicles have been BMW. This forum seems like a very good source for good info and I have been starting to research all of the different mods and tunes everyone is doing.

I am very interested in getting a tune and the Renntech and Vtech ones seem very interesting. I have always done Dinan tunes on all my BMWs and while not the most aggressive tunes I have always enjoyed piece of mind in that they match the manufacturers warranties 4yrs/50k miles.

Are there any MB tuners that also do this? Also, can anyone recommend a good dealer/service advisor in the DFW that is mod friendly. I have one at BMW and always makes things easier.

Thanks for any help
Old 02-10-2012, 09:10 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2012 CLS 63 AMG
Congrats on the new car. The CLS63 is my first Benz also and it won't be my last. I'm completely in love with the quality of this car

I highly recommend the V-Tech tune. I had it done on my ECU just days after I purchased it. I had the same concerns as you, but rest assured the V-tech tune is well within safe limitations and the performance improvement is tremendous.
Old 02-11-2012, 12:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 cls63 amg
Hi there, I just got my car tuned by V-tech. With the $2k price, The results is as amazing as other tuners.
I'll post my dyno result soon. You can really feel the car torque and power right after the tune, and just like you I was a little worried that the tune will affect the car's drivability, however three days after the tune, everything function properly, no problem at all
look for Jerry @ pcwperformancestore@gmail.com
Old 02-12-2012, 08:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by boly_richardo
Hi there, I just got my car tuned by V-tech. With the $2k price, The results is as amazing as other tuners.
I'll post my dyno result soon. You can really feel the car torque and power right after the tune, and just like you I was a little worried that the tune will affect the car's drivability, however three days after the tune, everything function properly, no problem at all
look for Jerry @ pcwperformancestore@gmail.com
Mr. Richardo, thank you for sharing your results. We're pleased that you are happy with our tune. Enjoy!
Old 02-12-2012, 09:16 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by wheelsloose
This is the first MB I have ever ordered and last three vehicles have been BMW. This forum seems like a very good source for good info and I have been starting to research all of the different mods and tunes everyone is doing.

I am very interested in getting a tune and the Renntech and Vtech ones seem very interesting. I have always done Dinan tunes on all my BMWs and while not the most aggressive tunes I have always enjoyed piece of mind in that they match the manufacturers warranties 4yrs/50k miles.

Are there any MB tuners that also do this? Also, can anyone recommend a good dealer/service advisor in the DFW that is mod friendly. I have one at BMW and always makes things easier.

Thanks for any help
We can tune that for you as well as we are LOCAL! Our shop is in Houston, and we make trips to dyno tune at Autoscope Dallas all the time!
Old 02-13-2012, 11:14 AM
PREMIUM SPONSOR

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
AMG
Congrats on the new car and enjoy in good health.