C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

803HP CLS63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2012, 02:52 AM

Received 75 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by AmmarYasirA
LOL, Dbason-why is it that every time you post something people gotta hate? haha. I believe you though.
People envy you when you have something they don't! Specially people who have competition involved in it like M157beast (PPPerformance). They are scared they don't know how to do internal tuning just simple tuning raising limits and destroying the life of an engine! Imagine they had a car with upgraded intercoolers and they didn't know about it what kind of a tuning shop is this
Old 09-27-2012, 03:29 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by dbasons55
The best way to prove me wrong since you or no one else here have seen the friendly race we had you are welcome anytime to contact me and get as many cameras as you want and we can do a race and see how that PPP is faster than my car and let everyone here see it! By the way I got 11.6 at 204KM your PPP CLS63 best was 11.89 at 198KM, both of our car ran on the same tire setup and same conditions! Don't bring out there best records in the winter and put them against my humble first time run in the worst conditions! Please put in mind that that was my FIRST time running a car in a drag strip, let's wait for my tune + DR's and we will run there again.
make sure you set up the cameras and do that for us. You made an 11.6 and your proud?

Renntech got an 11.1 with a tune only in a similar condition in Florida.

I checked Yas Marina. Looks like there is a C63 with a Weistec Supercharger tapping an 11.0 at an even worse condition in late may in Abu-Dhabi, now how do you explain that?

Check out the timeslips, this was at the end of May in a much more worse condition at Abu-Dhabi than the condition you ran at:
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Benz-C63-AMG-Timeslip-24652.html
People envy you when you have something they don't! Specially people who have competition involved in it like M157beast (PPPerformance). They are scared they don't know how to do internal tuning just simple tuning raising limits and destroying the life of an engine! Imagine they had a car with upgraded intercoolers and they didn't know about it what kind of a tuning shop is this
Envy? loooool

Sorry but an 11.6 with your mods is not envy to me. The word you are looking for is SHAME!

Last edited by M156Beast; 09-27-2012 at 03:44 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:00 AM

Originally Posted by M156Beast
make sure you set up the cameras and do that for us. You made an 11.6 and your proud?

Renntech got an 11.1 with a tune only in a similar condition in Florida.

I checked Yas Marina. Looks like there is a C63 with a Weistec Supercharger tapping an 11.0 at an even worse condition in late may in Abu-Dhabi, now how do you explain that?

Envy? loooool

Sorry but an 11.6 with your mods is not envy to me. The word you are looking for is SHAME!
what are you talking about and who are you in Denver to know that the conditions where worst or better plus we started this with comparing the CLS's now you want to compare that C63 ok it has DR's i DONT let me get my DR's and then you can compare my ET with that C63

if the word for my 11.6 is SHAME what is the word for PPP 11.89? Victory??

Plus Renntech ran a 10.7 not 11.1 and as you know they also have turbo upgrades
Old 09-27-2012, 04:13 AM
Banned

C63
what are you talking about and who are you in Denver to know that the conditions where worst or better plus we started this with comparing the CLS's now you want to compare that C63 ok it has DR's i DONT let me get my DR's and then you can compare my ET with that C63

if the word for my 11.6 is SHAME what is the word for PPP 11.89? Victory??

Plus Renntech ran a 10.7 not 11.1 and as you know they also have turbo upgrades
I checked the whether forecast in May and this month. In May the conditions were worse in Abu-Dhabi. Higher air density (you propebley don't know what I am talking about).

The 10.7 was ran with a tune and Exhust Only. It was done without Larger Turbos as they were stock M157 turbos. Stop making things up and spreading lies. Get your facts straight. Tell your tuner to do the same thing. Plus, I really don't know what that ET of the PPP CLS63 at the drag, but since they beat you with it, I'm sure it's making less than what you are making.

Have fun with your 11.6. Great achievement.

Last edited by M156Beast; 09-27-2012 at 04:34 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:23 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Porsche 911 Turbo S 2014! E63S 14, Audi S8 13, CLS63 12, E550 12, C63 09, all tuned
Unhappy

Wrong on Renntech, there times were all with stock turbos.
Old 09-27-2012, 04:26 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by Karl901
Wrong on Renntech, there times were all with stock turbos.
Exactley. This Dbason character is full of misinformation
Old 09-27-2012, 04:45 AM

I checked the whether forecast in May and this month. In May the conditions were worse in Abu-Dhabi. Higher air density (you propebley don't know what I am talking about).

The 10.7 was ran with a tune and Exhust Only. It was done without Larger Turbos as they were stock M157 turbos. Stop making things up and spreading lies. Get your facts straight. Tell your tuner to do the same thing. Plus, I really don't know what that ET of the PPP CLS63 at the drag, but since they beat you with it, I'm sure it's making less than what you are making.

Have fun with your 11.6. Great achievement.
so explain this if they beat me with it you are sure they are making less than what i am making?? do you think that the people in this forum are idiots? are you trying to justify something with no sense? are you that desperate to show that you are full of LIES Man you have issues

plus 11.6 is an achievement for me its my first time down a strip and i beat your PPP car makes sense

there is no E63 out there yet under 11s yet on dragtimes
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...ag-Racing.html

Grow some ***** call me lets make a video
Old 09-27-2012, 05:01 AM
Banned

C63
so explain this if they beat me with it you are sure they are making less than what i am making?? do you think that the people in this forum are idiots? are you trying to justify something with no sense? are you that desperate to show that you are full of LIES Man you have issues

plus 11.6 is an achievement for me its my first time down a strip and i beat your PPP car makes sense

there is no E63 out there yet under 11s yet on dragtimes
http://www.dragtimes.com/Mercedes-Be...ag-Racing.html

Grow some ***** call me lets make a video
looooool. What E63. I'm talking about CLS's here. Yeah I'm full of lies. I'm the one posting a dynosheet showing %12 drivetrain loss. Also I'm the one claiming that Renntech had larger turbos when tapping thier ET's. Your lies and lack of knowledge is very apparent. You and your CLS are a complete joke.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:11 AM

Porsche 911 Turbo S 2014! E63S 14, Audi S8 13, CLS63 12, E550 12, C63 09, all tuned
I live 5 min from Rentech in S. Fl. Renntech has the larger turbos installed but have not finished the tune yet . Fact.
Old 09-27-2012, 05:21 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by Karl901
I live 5 min from Rentech in S. Fl. Renntech has the larger turbos installed but have not finished the tune yet . Fact.
I know. I already checked Dragtimes and the turbos were STOCK on all runs. Just more BS from the Digitech/ GAD camp....looool
Old 09-27-2012, 06:20 AM

looooool. What E63. I'm talking about CLS's here. Yeah I'm full of lies. I'm the one posting a dynosheet showing %12 drivetrain loss. Also I'm the one claiming that Renntech had larger turbos when tapping thier ET's. Your lies and lack of knowledge is very apparent. You and your CLS are a complete joke.
yes true i can see who is editing his post just after you saw your lack of researh, please call me if you want and show me how bad my car runs against your CLS and i am sure you will know the outcome of the race just for your reference Yas Drag

My First time run in a quarter mile with my GAD tuned car

PPPerformance CLS 63 at the same venue same time with the same tire setup!

Go get your fact right!!
Old 09-27-2012, 08:43 AM

W219 CLS63
Ahhh, and the argument continues... LOL watching people argue on forums is alot funnier than watching arguments on Facebook.
Old 09-27-2012, 08:58 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,353 Likes on 2,807 Posts
2012 CLS63
you guys and your HIGHout put arguments!!!!
Old 09-27-2012, 09:33 AM
Banned

C63
yes true i can see who is editing his post just after you saw your lack of researh, please call me if you want and show me how bad my car runs against your CLS and i am sure you will know the outcome of the race just for your reference Yas Drag

My First time run in a quarter mile with my GAD tuned car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZhc7OK8G-I&feature=plcp

PPPerformance CLS 63 at the same venue same time with the same tire setup!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HV9G4F67XJc&feature=plcp

Go get your fact right!!
looooool. ROFL

All that BS you posted doesn't justify the false dynosheet you posted. I care less about GAD or PP-Performance. I am not associated with any of them.
Why didn't you post the 12.1 run you had? Are you sure that 11.8 was the best run the PPP CLS had? looool

You still think your 11.6 is hot?. Hey aren't you the one with the bigger turbos?, how is it that you two are only 0.189 seconds apart at the same drag?

Like I said. Your CLS is no where making near 800hp. The more you post the more you look like a joke

Last edited by M156Beast; 09-27-2012 at 09:35 AM.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:34 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,353 Likes on 2,807 Posts
2012 CLS63
geez are we still discussing cars? or body parts now?
Old 09-27-2012, 11:54 AM

looooool. ROFL

All that BS you posted doesn't justify the false dynosheet you posted. I care less about GAD or PP-Performance. I am not associated with any of them.
Why didn't you post the 12.1 run you had? Are you sure that 11.8 was the best run the PPP CLS had? looool

You still think your 11.6 is hot?. Hey aren't you the one with the bigger turbos?, how is it that you two are only 0.189 seconds apart at the same drag?

Like I said. Your CLS is no where making near 800hp. The more you post the more you look like a joke
did I post a dyno sheet of my car? Are you seriously that stupid? Or are you a 12 year old with nothing to do? Go read the posts again! I have the same setups not the same tune I will be getting this tune tomorrow so when I visit Yas again will get a better number to rub it in your face and this was the best run of ppp or do you want me to post the rest of the run to make you look even worse? And I didn't run a 12 I ran 14 once, 11.61 and 11.69 as I said this is my first time at Yas, intelligent people would compare the best runs not the worst
Old 09-27-2012, 12:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 53 Likes on 41 Posts
i drive them all, fast and hard
Where's that guy who was trolling on the c63 forum about his cl65 going 185 on frwy 95

We need to let him in here to shut everyone up. Lol
Old 09-27-2012, 12:50 PM

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts
18'Porsche GT3, 16' Ram 3500 mega diesel,30' Model A Ratrod, 17' E43
I don't want to get in the midle of anything because I don't own an AMG vehicle, but I read(and commented on) a post on this forum about,"quarter mile times", and the guy ran a 11:70 at 120mph, stock, on street tire? With all that HP I would think both of the cars spoken about on here would be faster. I do realize that temperature, altitude has alot to do with it, especially on turbo cars, but just seems like a lot of mods for little reward. Curious to see what you guys think about that post? edit: he ran an 11:78

Last edited by RobbieRob; 09-27-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Thumbs down I knew your posts/vidz were ALL sandstorm krap Now come back w/Nitrous to shut us up

did I post a dyno sheet of my car? Are you seriously that stupid? Or are you a 12 year old with nothing to do? Go read the posts again! I have the same setups not the same tune I will be getting this tune tomorrow so when I visit Yas again will get a better number to rub it in your face and this was the best run of ppp or do you want me to post the rest of the run to make you look even worse? And I didn't run a 12 I ran 14 once, 11.61 and 11.69 as I said this is my first time at Yas, intelligent people would compare the best runs not the worst
(
The best way to prove me wrong since you or no one else here have seen the friendly race we had you are welcome anytime to contact me and get as many cameras as you want and we can do a race and see how that PPP is faster than my car and let everyone here see it! By the way I got 11.6 at 204KM your PPP CLS63 best was 11.89 at 198KM, both of our car ran on the same tire setup and same conditions! Don't bring out there best records in the winter and put them against my humble first time run in the worst conditions! Please put in mind that that was my FIRST time running a car in a drag strip, let's wait for my tune + DR's and we will run again
ET is Elapsed Time over 1/4 or 1/8 th mile your Turbo-Upgrades/Intercooler/etc mods just emptied your wallet & PROVES HOW FAKE your videos really were or & your friends trying to drive them ONLY prior experience was from PS3/XBOX. Your tuner added nothing but worthless NON-working hardware/tunes etc & sold you FALSE laughable dreams as to your TRUE Trap SPEED vs REAL performanceFORGET your sh$ty ET of 11.6x ( BONE STOCK E55's have come in 1/10th of this ET)
Remember how we ALL kept commenting on TRAP SPEEDS being TRUE LITMUS test of your cars REAL PERFORMANCE & TRUE HP??? Well your TRAP of 126-127 MPH in 1/4 TELLS THE ENTIRE STORY, your vids/Dyno's/etc are ALL RENNtech ran very similar Traps in ***** weather & high DA this their Dyno & you're @ BEST making these #'s

As said by others RENNtech tune ONLY forget ET & weather/high heat EXCUSES as RENNtech used FULL STOCK SETUP/tires/whls etc were used when they ran 125-126-MPH w/ ECU ONLY, then after LSD & few other cooling mods they near 131 mph Traps @ 10.79 in 1/4 NO Turbo upgrades..

You got taken badly, your 204 Kilometer to MPH converts to 127 MPH ( Your massive upgrade list are NO better than ECU Tune ONLY cls63

(PS running Slicks will improve LOWER 60' & LOWER ET in 1/4 but will also LOWER your OVERALL Trap speeds, you see the MORE you SPIN @ launch the higher you'll TRAP. So don't lull yourself into thinking better sticky tires will NET you 130-135 mph Trap, let alone the 140-145+ mph Traps you'd need to beat the Supercars by bus lengths in your fairy tale vids) lol ALL that smack talk & you TRAP 127 mph
Old 09-27-2012, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by Thericker
(

ET is Elapsed Time over 1/4 or 1/8 th mile your Turbo-Upgrades/Intercooler/etc mods just emptied your wallet & PROVES HOW FAKE your videos really were or & your friends trying to drive them ONLY prior experience was from PS3/XBOX. Your tuner added nothing but worthless NON-working hardware/tunes etc & sold you FALSE laughable dreams as to your TRUE Trap SPEED vs REAL performanceFORGET your sh$ty ET of 11.6x ( BONE STOCK E55's have come in 1/10th of this ET)
Remember how we ALL kept commenting on TRAP SPEEDS being TRUE LITMUS test of your cars REAL PERFORMANCE & TRUE HP??? Well your TRAP of 126-127 MPH in 1/4 TELLS THE ENTIRE STORY, your vids/Dyno's/etc are ALL RENNtech ran very similar Traps in ***** weather & high DA this their Dyno & you're @ BEST making these #'s

As said by others RENNtech tune ONLY forget ET & weather/high heat EXCUSES as RENNtech used FULL STOCK SETUP/tires/whls etc were used when they ran 125-126-MPH w/ ECU ONLY, then after LSD & few other cooling mods they near 131 mph Traps @ 10.79 in 1/4 NO Turbo upgrades..

You got taken badly, your 204 Kilometer to MPH converts to 127 MPH ( Your massive upgrade list are NO better than ECU Tune ONLY cls63

(PS running Slicks will improve LOWER 60' & LOWER ET in 1/4 but will also LOWER your OVERALL Trap speeds, you see the MORE you SPIN @ launch the higher you'll TRAP. So don't lull yourself into thinking better sticky tires will NET you 130-135 mph Trap, let alone the 140-145+ mph Traps you'd need to beat the Supercars by bus lengths in your fairy tale vids) lol ALL that smack talk & you TRAP 127 mph
The environment those numbers you are talking about is completely different to what we have! As much as you don't want to believe it and talk as much as you want my car best time at that day was that! I did have ESP holding me back in all the first three gears! So let's wait for my DR's, Tune and then things will get clearer! As for your supercars theory in PPP Facebook you can check out some of the videos McLaren MP4 struggling to break 12's with speeds of 200KM we live in two different environments!

Facebook Post

P.S. My spending is none of your business! No one asks you what to do with your money I am happy with what I paid! No one else has a turbo upgrade for sale out there except those guys so heads up for them!
Old 09-27-2012, 01:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
The environment those numbers you are talking about is completely different to what we have! As much as you don't want to believe it and talk as much as you want my car best time at that day was that! I did have ESP holding me back in all the first three gears! So let's wait for my DR's, Tune and then things will get clearer! As for your supercars theory in PPP Facebook you can check out some of the videos McLaren MP4 struggling to break 12's with speeds of 200KM we live in two different environments!

http://www.facebook.com/PPPerformance/videos

P.S. My spending is none of your business! No one asks you what to do with your money I am happy with what I paid! No one else has a turbo upgrade for sale out there except those guys so heads up for them!
Guy you're a joke on this forum (Lemming worshipers aside) Florida heat is possibly worse try 90-100 Deg F w/60-70% Humidity @ 1500-2k POSITIVE DA in the runs they did w/Bone Stock car except ECU tune only.. You trying to tell us you ran in 150 Deg F w/100% humidity @ 5000+ DA pull this leg it plays jingle bells.. Get your $$ back ASAP & get RENNtech/OE Tuning etc & handily best your backwards Turbo mods.. Sorry you post this krap & we're going to give you a reality CHECK Deal w/it...
Old 09-27-2012, 01:41 PM

Received 5 Likes on 1 Post
2012 CLS 63, 2013 Gallardo LP550
The trap speed seems awfully low for both cars for the claimed HP but that corvette only posted a 110mph speed and that sounds super low as well. Anyone know the year/model of it for comparison?
Old 09-27-2012, 01:49 PM

Guy you're a joke on this forum (Lemming worshipers aside) Florida heat is possibly worse try 90-100 Deg F w/60-70% Humidity @ 1500-2k POSITIVE DA in the runs they did w/Bone Stock car except ECU tune only.. You trying to tell us you ran in 150 Deg F w/100% humidity @ 5000+ DA pull this leg it plays jingle bells.. Get your $$ back ASAP & get RENNtech/OE Tuning etc & handily best your backwards Turbo mods.. Sorry you post this krap & we're going to give you a reality CHECK Deal w/it...
You wouldn't understand that's the problem! Let's wait till my DR's are here and I get my new tune, then I will try again and see how I do! It's not always the difference in weather as I understand it's the prep of the dragstrip, and I am sure it's better in the US than it is in here!
Old 09-27-2012, 02:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

http://www.facebook.com/PPPerformance/videos

Since your RENNtech info is backwards about Turbo upgrades on 10.79 @ nearly 131 here read it from their site
CLS63 Biturbo 10.79 @ 130.77mph- Fastest Run To DateMay 15th, 2012 @ 12:10 pm › rtblogFrom*RoadTest TV:We recently attended the StreetCarDrags.com event held at Palm Beach International Raceway on May 6, 2012. This is the 3rd*StreetCarDragsevent we attended, and, as before, many amazing cars showed up to race including multiple Corvette ZR1s, GTRs, Vipers, Evos, Camaros and some Benzes. Trophies were awarded*for the Fastest American Car, Fastest Japanese Car, Fastest European Car, Best 60 foot time and Best Reaction Time.The Benz that brought home the trophy for the Fastest European car was RENNtech’s 2012 CLS63 with a stout 10.79 @ 130.77 mph. RENNtech brought out a few of its project cars and gladly accepted our request to strap some of our test equipment into its record setting 2012 CLS63 to get some performance numbers.May in South Florida is generally warm and humid, and May 6th was no exception. At the time of our testing, the temperatures were in the mid to high 80s with a density altitude of over 2000 feet.* Despite the less than desirable conditions, the acceleration numbers were staggering from RENNtech’s warmed over V8 BiTurbo CLS63 …. as you can see from the data below:RENNtech******* STOCK0 to 60 mph****** 3.0 seconds** ( 4.2 seconds)0 to 100 mph**** 6.5 seconds** ( 9.2 seconds)60 to 130 mph*** 7.6 seconds* *(11.4 seconds)The RENNtech CLS63 has the following mods: RENNtech modified ECU, larger heat exchanger, high efficiency intercooler pump, 100% locking differential, high flow downpipes with 200 cell cats, drag radials and front skinnies. The RENNtech CLS is still equipped with*its stock turbos and stock airboxes (for now..), and*the car retains all of its stock interior as no*weight was taken out of the vehicle.
http://news.renntechmercedes.com/201...t-run-to-date/
Old 09-27-2012, 02:20 PM

Since your RENNtech info is backwards about Turbo upgrades on 10.79 @ 131mph run, hear read it from their site

http://news.renntechmercedes.com/201...t-run-to-date/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbQRb...e_gdata_player
This is very true and it's the only Renntech TUNE out there that did a quarter mile under 11! (that should tell you something you are a smart man I don't see others doing under 11 although they have the same tune done by Renntech) As I said let me get my stuff together and give it a go! Plus they are running on skinnies that alone helps time and trap! Our Dragstrip is not prepped properly unlike you guys this was it's first opening day since May! It was supper slippery I felt my car has more traction on the regular road! Maybe I should try doing a quarter mile in my DriftBox and see how that compares!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 803HP CLS63