MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C218 (https://mbworld.org/forums/c218-175/)
-   -   803HP CLS63 (https://mbworld.org/forums/c218/464808-803hp-cls63.html)

dbasons55 09-25-2012 04:20 PM

803HP CLS63

3 Attachment(s)
Hi, my tuner just got off the dyno and sent me some pictures of his car with a dyno sheet, this is interesting he has the same set up as my car exactly except that he wanted to get a dyno with STOCK EXHAUST and CATS, he first took his car to a dynojet but unfortunately he had too much wheel spin with 5 people trying to keep her steady and 160lbs in the trunk :crazy: so he dynoed his car on a SuperFlow dyno, 803HP on the crank and 706WHP wanted to share this info with you guys as soon as i got it on my email, this is stage 3 that is offered by those guys :zoom:

fn3423 09-25-2012 06:31 PM

That is some serious WHP!:bow:
After hearing so much about your car, I was thinking the Stage 3 would have been a little more or maybe I was hoping it would have been more. All said it is very impressive.:y
Looking forward to seeing your dyno report.

vdubpower 09-25-2012 07:59 PM

lie detector , LOL

so who is your tuner, where at, and whats stage 3 incorporate

kohjul 09-25-2012 11:49 PM

WOWWWWW!!! that is some crazzyyyy nummberrrss mannn.... do u use the same tune too or u still using the brabus piggyback?

Ali_E55 09-26-2012 12:58 AM

not a lie, the tuning company name is written on 1 of the pictures in red.

his car is fast and strong.

i have a strong tune and aggressive, i am sure he will smoke me. LOL.

congrats mohamed, i know you are in the 800+hp league.

LOL im @ 700hp. and happy with it.

BenzoBoi 09-26-2012 01:07 AM

:eek:

+1 on what's included in the Stage 3 package.

:bow: :bow:

Jspeed 09-26-2012 01:07 AM

Nice torque! Did u upgrade your transmission too?

vdubpower 09-26-2012 02:32 AM

commenting on the name of the dyno.....mashallah, now u guys need to race

Karl901 09-26-2012 02:37 AM

If they put larger turbos in stage 3 of who ever the tuner is, then I may believe the dyno is correct. Otherwise they are smoking dope.

M156Beast 09-26-2012 04:47 AM

Did anybody notice how wrong the numerical values are on that dynosheet?

Crank: 803, Wheel: 706

803-706= 97 which equates to %12 drivetrain loss.

There is absolutely no way in the world that the new 2012 CLS63 with the bi-turbo engine accounts for only %12 drivetrain loss. The new AMG MCT 7 gear Speedshift uses a wet startup clutch which is known to absorb more power from the engine. I do not recall any Mercedes having a %12 drivetrain loss. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Why is this tuner using a superflow dyno? the numbers on Superflows can be manipulated to read just about whatever the operated wants!
Superflow dynos have been known to not give repeatable numbers and give a a huge gap between runs at the same time. unlike dynojets, where it is designed to give good repeatable numbers and you can't minpulate it.

I'm not saying the CLS is not powerful, it could be more or less powerful, but the dynosheet you posted above is completely false. Any real dyno operater would agree with me.

dbasons55 09-26-2012 06:24 AM

my tuner went with superflow cuz the wheel barrel is larger and provides better contact and therefor less wheelspin if its accurate or not thats something else, thats a total different story, many dynos can be adjusted and can read differently regardless of that what would be the difference, anyways show me evidence of false reading please, dont just say that this is BS and ask for some operator to justify your answer.

M156Beast 09-26-2012 07:27 AM

Originally Posted by dbasons55 (Post 5372034)
show me evidence of false reading please, dont just say that this is BS and ask for some operator to justify your answer.

I just did sir. The %12 drivetrain loss from the dynosheet you posted is FALSE. There is no way a CLS63 with the M157 engine accounts for %12 drivetrain loss, especially a tuned one :).

One other thing, you mentioned that the CLS above is without an Exhust. That means you car is more powerful,right?

Tell me, how is that your Tune/Exhust/Upgraded turbo Digitech CLS63 loses to a Tune/Exhust only PP-Performance CLS63 making 720 on the crank on a Dyno Maha? :)

It was mentioned at this thread by a PP-Performance employee In this thread:

https://mbworld.org/forums/ml55-amg-...rformance.html

I did not notice this and I just read it, more proof that the numbers you posted are BS.

Maverick1975 09-26-2012 07:46 AM

20% driveteain loss is pretty standard. I too don't understand this meager drive train loss estimate.

dbasons55 09-26-2012 08:36 AM

Originally Posted by M156Beast (Post 5372058)
I just did sir. The %12 drivetrain loss from the dynosheet you posted is FALSE. There is no way a CLS63 with the M157 engine accounts for %12 drivetrain loss, especially a tuned one :).

One other thing, you mentioned that the CLS above is without an Exhust. That means you car is more powerful,right?

Tell me, how is that your Tune/Exhust/Upgraded turbo Digitech CLS63 loses to a Tune/Exhust only PP-Performance CLS63 making 720 on the crank on a Dyno Maha? :)

It was mentioned at this thread by a PP-Performance employee In this thread:

https://mbworld.org/forums/ml55-amg-...rformance.html

I did not notice this and I just read it, more proof that the numbers you posted are BS.

Listen kiddo it seems you haven't got your facts right! True that ppp got a good tune from the base line of GAD just like they do best, steal other people hard work! Plus why didn't you mention that the ppp CLS63 was tuned by Digitec prior it going to the thieves? You forgot to add that the car has intercooler radiator! Or are the guys at PPP to dumb to know what a radiator is by the way just for your info the ML63 you posted has bigger GAD turbos fitted by DigiTec so don't give all the credit to your PPP (plus JP guaranteed he didn't touch the car) so that's a dyno run only, and you can call upon your fellows at PPP and I am ready to record a race for you to know whose is quicker! By the way I was jump started by PPP CLS63 and as I was pulling away he hit the breaks! that's not a loss that is chickening out by ppp! You call them again and ask them who got a better time and trap at Yas Drag me or ppp!

M156Beast 09-26-2012 10:10 AM

Originally Posted by dbasons55 (Post 5372091)
Listen kiddo it seems you haven't got your facts right! True that ppp got a good tune from the base line of GAD just like they do best, steal other people hard work! Plus why didn't you mention that the ppp CLS63 was tuned by Digitec prior it going to the thieves? You forgot to add that the car has intercooler radiator! Or are the guys at PPP to dumb to know what a radiator is by the way just for your info the ML63 you posted has bigger GAD turbos fitted by DigiTec so don't give all the credit to your PPP (plus JP guaranteed he didn't touch the car) so that's a dyno run only, and you can call upon your fellows at PPP and I am ready to record a race for you to know whose is quicker! By the way I was jump started by PPP CLS63 and as I was pulling away he hit the breaks! that's not a loss that is chickening out by ppp! You call them again and ask them who got a better time and trap at Yas Drag me or ppp!

That actually doesn't prove the dynosheet you posted is correct, it actually justifies against it:)

Thats great news. In addition, i difd not know that particular PPP CLS was initially a GAD car, How would I? I just heard it from you. I wonder though why a GAD customer switched to another tuner???Regardless of what you posted whether its true or not about PPP, you did mention that the the ML63 had turbos from your tuner as well. That ML63 made 730 on the crank, and not 800:).

I don't care about PPP. Obviously you have issues with them ( hey they did beat you). There is also a zero chance of me calling them. You did mention that you weren't able to pull on him early, which is actually my point. That you are not making 800+ ( 100 plus over them). He had the initial jump? Hey your the one with the bigger turbos and intercooler, it shouldn't be a problem, right?

I'm not trying to argue with you over nothing. I think you just proved to yourself that there is no way that CLS above is making 800HP

dbasons55 09-26-2012 11:44 AM

Originally Posted by M156Beast (Post 5372147)
That actually doesn't prove the dynosheet you posted is correct, it actually justifies against it:)

Thats great news. In addition, i difd not know that particular PPP CLS was initially a GAD car, How would I? I just heard it from you. I wonder though why a GAD customer switched to another tuner???Regardless of what you posted whether its true or not about PPP, you did mention that the the ML63 had turbos from your tuner as well. That ML63 made 730 on the crank, and not 800:).

I don't care about PPP. Obviously you have issues with them ( hey they did beat you). There is also a zero chance of me calling them. You did mention that you weren't able to pull on him early, which is actually my point. That you are not making 800+ ( 100 plus over them). He had the initial jump? Hey your the one with the bigger turbos and intercooler, it shouldn't be a problem, right?

I'm not trying to argue with you over nothing. I think you just proved to yourself that there is no way that CLS above is making 800HP

Listen you don't know nothing, you can read that I have mentioned I have the same set up but not the same tune, actually I am getting my car tuned this Friday, same with the ML63 (that's why it pulled 730hp cuz ppp don't know how to get the rest of the missing 70hp :slap:) for your info I did pull on him although he jump started me I know my friend in the CLS63 PPP knows that fact so back off on something you don't know nothing about, as I said again go ask whoever told you to give you the Yas Drag results. And about the SuperFlow Dyno it is one of the best dynos please go do your research or show me something that those dynos read false! :y

AmmarYasirA 09-26-2012 06:36 PM

LOL, Dbason-why is it that every time you post something people gotta hate? haha. I believe you though.

shawnha 09-26-2012 07:07 PM

:eek:Wow Nice!!

vdubpower 09-26-2012 07:55 PM

dyno , shmyno, put it on the street and lets see it race

hyperion667 09-26-2012 09:08 PM

what does minpulate mean?:crazy:

tgoss 09-26-2012 10:15 PM

I wanna see what she traps in the 1/4.

Thericker 09-26-2012 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by dbasons55 (Post 5371279)
Hi, my tuner just got off the dyno and sent me some pictures of his car with a dyno sheet, this is interesting he has the same set up as my car exactly except that he wanted to get a dyno with STOCK EXHAUST and CATS, he first took his car to a dynojet but unfortunately he had too much wheel spin with 5 people trying to keep her steady and 160lbs in the trunk :crazy: so he dynoed his car on a SuperFlow dyno, 803HP on the crank and 706WHP wanted to share this info with you guys as soon as i got it on my email, this is stage 3 that is offered by those guys :zoom:

Question, did your friend use (5) people + 160 lbs in trunk on SuperFlow Dyno too?:nix:

Thericker 09-26-2012 11:22 PM

Yo bud....

Originally Posted by tgoss (Post 5372966)
I wanna see what she traps in the 1/4.

I'll be in LA Beverly Hills in the evening on Mon 1st, anychance to meet up n get a ride in GTR:y

M156Beast 09-27-2012 01:39 AM

Originally Posted by dbasons55 (Post 5372274)
Listen you don't know nothing, you can read that I have mentioned I have the same set up but not the same tune, actually I am getting my car tuned this Friday, same with the ML63 (that's why it pulled 730hp cuz ppp don't know how to get the rest of the missing 70hp :slap:) for your info I did pull on him although he jump started me I know my friend in the CLS63 PPP knows that fact so back off on something you don't know nothing about, as I said again go ask whoever told you to give you the Yas Drag results. And about the SuperFlow Dyno it is one of the best dynos please go do your research or show me something that those dynos read false! :y

Dbason,

I took the time and called PP-Performance. I had a good friendly talk with them on the phone. They are truly welcoming. The race between you and the PPP CLS63 according to them did not happen as you state. I was told that actually you got the jump and they still overtook you!

I was also told, which actually make sense, the GAD CLS had tuning issues. GAD couldn't solve it and so your friend was the one that went to PP-Performance to solve his issue. They solved his issue and he is very happy with his tune from what I understood.

Anyway, the reason that I called was because you told me to ask them about your ET at the drag. I was actually expecting a monsterous ET from the way you were speaking and I was actually shocked that you tapped a best of 11.7, at one run you tapped 12. The same day a PP-Performance C63 with tune/headers was tapping 11.8.

Now explain to me, how is it that a Tune only CLS63 biturbo from Renntech taps 11.1 while your CLS with Tune/Exhust/larger turbos/intercooler tapping an 11.7?

My whole argument was about the false dynosheet you posted. From your ET at the drag, looks like there is no way you are making near 800.

It appears that GAD is a joke and PP-Performance own them, which has you very pissed. Maybe it's time to switch your tune, just like your friend did?

Keep posting dynosheets from your tuner showing 803 at the crank and 706 at the wheel with a %12 drivetrain loss. Don't think that it is going to be credibale. It is actually laughable and makes no sense. Any German tuner, especially when tuning a a bi-turbo would use a standard Bosche Dyno, like MAHA Dyno, not some superflow dyno. Do some research and you will find that Supeflow dynos are not accurate

dbasons55 09-27-2012 02:43 AM

Originally Posted by M156Beast (Post 5373185)
Dbason,

I took the time and called PP-Performance. I had a good friendly talk with them on the phone. They are truly welcoming. The race between you and the PPP CLS63 according to them did not happen as you state. I was told that actually you got the jump and they still overtook you!

I was also told, which actually make sense, the GAD CLS had tuning issues. GAD couldn't solve it and so your friend was the one that went to PP-Performance to solve his issue. They solved his issue and he is very happy with his tune from what I understood.

Anyway, the reason that I called was because you told me to ask them about your ET at the drag. I was actually expecting a monsterous ET from the way you were speaking and I was actually shocked that you tapped a best of 11.7, at one run you tapped 12. The same day a PP-Performance C63 with tune/headers was tapping 11.8.

Now explain to me, how is it that a Tune only CLS63 biturbo from Renntech taps 11.1 while your CLS with Tune/Exhust/larger turbos/intercooler tapping an 11.7?

My whole argument was about the false dynosheet you posted. From your ET at the drag, looks like there is no way you are making near 800.

It appears that GAD is a joke and PP-Performance own them, which has you very pissed. Maybe it's time to switch your tune, just like your friend did?

Keep posting dynosheets from your tuner showing 803 at the crank and 706 at the wheel with a %12 drivetrain loss. Don't think that it is going to be credibale. It is actually laughable and makes no sense. Any German tuner, especially when tuning a a bi-turbo would use a standard Bosche Dyno, like MAHA Dyno, not some superflow dyno. Do some research and you will find that Supeflow dynos are not accurate

The best way to prove me wrong since you or no one else here have seen the friendly race we had you are welcome anytime to contact me and get as many cameras as you want and we can do a race and see how that PPP is faster than my car :rolf: and let everyone here see it! By the way I got 11.6 at 204KM your PPP CLS63 best was 11.89 at 198KM, both of our car ran on the same tire setup and same conditions! Don't bring out there best records in the winter and put them against my humble first time run in the worst conditions! Please put in mind that that was my FIRST time running a car in a drag strip, let's wait for my tune + DR's and we will run there again.