Notices
W218 CLS63, 2011 to present.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

305 and up club

 
Old 12-03-2012, 06:06 PM
  #51  
Out Of Control!!
Thread Starter
 
hyperion667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 21,060
Thanked 666 Times in 645 Posts
'12 CLSAMG
Originally Posted by Thericker View Post
OP Didn't say "stock only" I was just trying to add some fun pix... Tho if OP wants me to remove them I'll do so
no way! love 'em!!
you are def the widest tire here lol

thanx for joining the 305 and UP club
hyperion667 is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 06:24 PM
  #52  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Thericker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southern, CA.
Posts: 9,155
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by hyperion667 View Post
no way! love 'em!!
you are def the widest tire here lol

thanx for joining the 305 and UP club
Thnx bud! I'll be adding CCW light weight 18x13 18x10 wheels soon, Rennen Forged are lookers but fawkin anchors & even w/decent sidewall on 345's the 20"s aren't perf minded whatsoever (still break tires loose anything below 55 mph) I'll post up pix of serious FAT sidewall soon

Def joining the CLS63 TT club sometime in 2013 luv your ride
Thericker is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 06:26 PM
  #53  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 1,184
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
1994 Toyota Supra, 2005 CL65
Originally Posted by Thericker View Post
OP Didn't say "stock only" I was just trying to add some fun pix... Tho if OP wants me to remove them I'll do so

LOL. Its all good. I was just giving you a hard time.

R.K.
radride is offline  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:45 PM
  #54  
Super Member
 
Tech-Tune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NJ/Greece
Posts: 945
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
Hoping to join the 305 brotherhood club before years end. Just waiting for my BC forged wheels to be finished.
I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas...

Last edited by Tech-Tune; 12-04-2012 at 07:26 AM.
Tech-Tune is offline  
Old 12-04-2012, 07:59 AM
  #55  
Out Of Control!!
Thread Starter
 
hyperion667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 21,060
Thanked 666 Times in 645 Posts
'12 CLSAMG
Originally Posted by Thericker View Post
Thnx bud! I'll be adding CCW light weight 18x13 18x10 wheels soon, Rennen Forged are lookers but fawkin anchors & even w/decent sidewall on 345's the 20"s aren't perf minded whatsoever (still break tires loose anything below 55 mph) I'll post up pix of serious FAT sidewall soon

Def joining the CLS63 TT club sometime in 2013 luv your ride
thanx man!

Originally Posted by Tech-Tune View Post
Hoping to join the 305 brotherhood club before years end. Just waiting for my BC forged wheels to be finished.
I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas...
I know how you feel lol, it's like waiting for wheels
hyperion667 is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 04:52 AM
  #56  
Senior Member
 
E-SICKTY3's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 356
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
'13 CLS63 PP, '16 Huracan , '11 RR Ghost
305s accompanied with a widebody mini
Attached Thumbnails 305 and up club-img5.jpg  
E-SICKTY3 is offline  
Old 12-05-2012, 08:47 AM
  #57  
Out Of Control!!
Thread Starter
 
hyperion667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 21,060
Thanked 666 Times in 645 Posts
'12 CLSAMG
305's baby!!
hyperion667 is offline  
Old 12-18-2012, 12:36 AM
  #58  
Junior Member
 
fastrx7man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lantana, Texas
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
I will be joining the 305 club in about 2 days...HRE943's with 255's upfront and 305's in back.

Now if i could just find someone who wants to be part of the 295 club i have something for them...
Attached Thumbnails 305 and up club-stock-wheel-pic.jpg  
fastrx7man is offline  
Old 12-18-2012, 08:11 AM
  #59  
Out Of Control!!
Thread Starter
 
hyperion667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 21,060
Thanked 666 Times in 645 Posts
'12 CLSAMG
Originally Posted by fastrx7man View Post
I will be joining the 305 club in about 2 days...HRE943's with 255's upfront and 305's in back.

Now if i could just find someone who wants to be part of the 295 club i have something for them...
looking forward to the pictures! have any kids? bet they'd love a 295 tire swing!

hre!!
hyperion667 is offline  
Old 12-18-2012, 08:23 AM
  #60  
Junior Member
 
fastrx7man's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lantana, Texas
Posts: 59
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by hyperion667 View Post
looking forward to the pictures! have any kids? bet they'd love a 295 tire swing!

hre!!
LOL...yep 2 kids and the swing??? Maybe if they didn't have such low miles on them.

Hankook V12's 305X25X20's in back.

Pics in the next day or two...
fastrx7man is offline  
Old 12-27-2012, 10:08 AM
  #61  
Out Of Control!!
Thread Starter
 
hyperion667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 21,060
Thanked 666 Times in 645 Posts
'12 CLSAMG
Thumbs up



hyperion667 is offline  
Old 01-11-2013, 08:08 AM
  #62  
Super Member
 
Tech-Tune's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: NJ/Greece
Posts: 945
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
2006 CLS55 & 2002 SL55 (R129) Silver Arrow
BC Forged 29

I received my wheels at the end of December but the flu prevented me from putting them on until a few days ago. They're made by a company called BC Forged, the lips are semi gloss black and matte gunmetal centers. They seem very well made, I have to give credit to the manufacturer. Dimensions are 20x9.5, 20x11 (255/30/20, 305/25/20 Nitto Invo's). The pic quality sucks but I've been dying to join the 305 club . I'll post better pics when I get some time.
Here's a few shots of her as she sits now. I'm gonna lower her via STAR some time this weekend.
Attached Thumbnails 305 and up club-bc-forged.jpg   305 and up club-bc-forged-29.jpg   305 and up club-bc-forged-29.jpg  
Tech-Tune is offline  
Old 01-11-2013, 10:56 AM
  #63  
Out Of Control!!
Thread Starter
 
hyperion667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 21,060
Thanked 666 Times in 645 Posts
'12 CLSAMG
Originally Posted by Tech-Tune View Post
I received my wheels at the end of December but the flu prevented me from putting them on until a few days ago. They're made by a company called BC Forged, the lips are semi gloss black and matte gunmetal centers. They seem very well made, I have to give credit to the manufacturer. Dimensions are 20x9.5, 20x11 (255/30/20, 305/25/20 Nitto Invo's). The pic quality sucks but I've been dying to join the 305 club . I'll post better pics when I get some time.
Here's a few shots of her as she sits now. I'm gonna lower her via STAR some time this weekend.
thanx or posting!
enjoy that thing!
hyperion667 is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:21 PM
  #64  
lm7
Super Member
 
lm7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 789
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
2003 E55
thx Hyperion for the heads up on this thread.

my 2003 E55 on 315's.

Setup:
Vossen CV5
20x9 +25 front
20x10.5 +45 rear (via starting with off the shelf +42 from vossen and shaving it 3mm)
Toyo T1r 315/25/20 in rear










lm7 is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 12:48 PM
  #65  
Former Vendor of MBWorld
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 761
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CLS63 AMG
Massive rears

diego@vossen is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 01:00 PM
  #66  
Out Of Control!!
Thread Starter
 
hyperion667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 21,060
Thanked 666 Times in 645 Posts
'12 CLSAMG
Originally Posted by lm7 View Post
thx Hyperion for the heads up on this thread.

my 2003 E55 on 315's.

Setup:
Vossen CV5
20x9 +25 front
20x10.5 +45 rear (via starting with off the shelf +42 from vossen and shaving it 3mm)
Toyo T1r 315/25/20 in rear










awesome, it's you and TheRicker for the widest thus far
thanx for posting
hyperion667 is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 01:16 PM
  #67  
lm7
Super Member
 
lm7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 789
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts
2003 E55
lm7 is offline  
Old 02-20-2013, 03:16 PM
  #68  
Former Vendor of MBWorld
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 761
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
CLS63 AMG
DAMN!!! Concave + 315s is SICK!!!

diego@vossen is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 10:59 AM
  #69  
Out Of Control!!
Thread Starter
 
hyperion667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 21,060
Thanked 666 Times in 645 Posts
'12 CLSAMG
any new members with 305's or up??

post 'em up!
hyperion667 is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 01:25 PM
  #70  
Super Moderator
 
Vic55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: THE Orange County, California
Posts: 11,709
Thanked 585 Times in 403 Posts
2017 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Not a Benz but German and awesome:

Vic55 is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 02:04 PM
  #71  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,155
Thanked 67 Times in 44 Posts
Hyperion's Candy-Coated 4 x 4
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Not a Benz but German and awesome:

Those are gorgeous...Klassens? Love them...kinda figure if you can go non-HRE, maybe I can up my medication and do the same.
Pertplus is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 02:33 PM
  #72  
Super Moderator
 
Vic55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: THE Orange County, California
Posts: 11,709
Thanked 585 Times in 403 Posts
2017 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by Pertplus View Post
Those are gorgeous...Klassens? Love them...kinda figure if you can go non-HRE, maybe I can up my medication and do the same.
Wellll at the time, there was no monoblock in this style via HRE. I know the owner Frank and he asked for a shot so I gave him one with the Klassen M52R's and he delivered.

Now you do know about the HRE P1's right?
Vic55 is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 02:47 PM
  #73  
MBWorld Fanatic!
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: San Diego
Posts: 2,155
Thanked 67 Times in 44 Posts
Hyperion's Candy-Coated 4 x 4
Originally Posted by Vic55 View Post
Wellll at the time, there was no monoblock in this style via HRE. I know the owner Frank and he asked for a shot so I gave him one with the Klassen M52R's and he delivered.

Now you do know about the HRE P1's right?
I've heard many stories about many things....
Pertplus is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 02:59 PM
  #74  
Out Of Control!!
Thread Starter
 
hyperion667's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 21,060
Thanked 666 Times in 645 Posts
'12 CLSAMG
nice set up indeed, not my favorite marque, but I do not dispute your taste,
thanx for putting them in the 305 thread

now what about these P1's
hyperion667 is offline  
Old 06-17-2013, 04:23 PM
  #75  
Super Moderator
 
Vic55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: THE Orange County, California
Posts: 11,709
Thanked 585 Times in 403 Posts
2017 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by Pertplus View Post
I've heard many stories about many things....
The first set will be on the Aventador this Saturday... I guess
Vic55 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Quick Reply: 305 and up club


Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: