MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C218 (https://mbworld.org/forums/c218-175/)
-   -   MHP S2 CLS63 Biturbo vs. Gorilla Racing Stage 4 CLS63 Biturbo Videos!!! (https://mbworld.org/forums/c218/504755-mhp-s2-cls63-biturbo-vs-gorilla-racing-stage-4-cls63-biturbo-videos.html)

DbImok63 07-01-2013 05:21 AM

MHP S2 CLS63 Biturbo vs. Gorilla Racing Stage 4 CLS63 Biturbo Videos!!!

Here is my friends CLS63 with MHP Stage 2 vs Gorilla Racing, used to be Evotech, Stage 4 CLS63.

MHP CLS 63 has ECU and Exhaust and 780HP, Gorilla Racing has ECU, Turbos and Exhaust and 820hp

Camera is inside MHP CLS63

vdubpower 07-01-2013 02:06 PM

I call BS on the numbers......just cuz

ShellURT 07-01-2013 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by vdubpower (Post 5698777)
I call BS on the numbers......just cuz

Here is MHPs tune only dyno:

http://www.modernhorsepower.com/PDGImages/DSC00033.JPG

618rwhp and 740rwtq: 754HP and 902lb/ft on 93 octane.

That is without the NGK plugs everyone runs now that add 15rwhp or so. Thats also without filters which may add 3-5HP?

Now tack on the full 3" catless exhaust with X pipe.

Seems pretty feasible to me. Then again I have the same package on mine.

emericr 07-01-2013 07:21 PM

Regardless of the hp claims, I am wondering why a car that has more hp (it should if it has upgraded turbos) is losing to the MHP one?:confused::confused:

Thanks for sharing the videos. I can't wait to get my car tuned :D

Zod 07-01-2013 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by emericr (Post 5699132)
Regardless of the hp claims, I am wondering why a car that has more hp (it should if it has upgraded turbos) is losing to the MHP one?:confused::confused:

That's because mhp is full of sht and does this to lure in people...
just do a search on them

bottom line nothing more then a re seller who over inflates :wwf:

Faris63 07-01-2013 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Zod (Post 5699145)
just do a search on them

+1

ShellURT 07-01-2013 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by emericr (Post 5699132)

I think thats the point of the videos. You have a bolt on car vs one with modded turbos plus those mods and the bolt on car wins with 40HP less? Makes no sense.

Originally Posted by Zod (Post 5699145)
just do a search on them

Yes its clear the video is edited, the Russian customers were obviously partaking in a parody and only actors were used in the portrayal. Both cars remained still and they used a green screen behind them like Fast Five. :crazy:

Videos dont lie and it would seem any over inflation would be occuring on Gorilla Racings end if their Stage 4 car with upgraded turbos loses to a tune and exhaust car from anyone including MHP. Gorilla Racings package is what $20,000+? MHPs is less than $8k. resell that. :y

vdubpower 07-02-2013 01:52 AM

who the hell is gorilla racing, never even heard of them

funny i just watched this today

vdubpower 07-02-2013 03:10 AM

gorilla racing, nice job with a 13.4 quartermile

the lambo is epic

Ali_E55 07-02-2013 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by ShellURT (Post 5698982)
Here is MHPs tune only dyno:

That is without the NGK plugs everyone runs now that add 15rwhp or so. Thats also without filters which may add 3-5HP?

Now tack on the full 3" catless exhaust with X pipe.

Seems pretty feasible to me. Then again I have the same package on mine.

what are the numbers before and after ? :)
my car gained 140rwhp on mainline dyno and 300rwtq lbs-ft.

ShellURT 07-02-2013 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by vdubpower (Post 5699518)
who the hell is gorilla racing, never even heard of them

funny i just watched this today

The 850 HP E63 by Weistec Engineering - /TUNED - YouTube

Gorilla Racing was formerly Evotech in Germany. They were bought out.

Weistec does great stuff but you're again comparing a modified turbo car with a bolt on car. For those that want to stay with stock turbos for instance me because my dealer would void my warranty if I went with aftermarket turbos but wont with bolt ons you have the MHP kit. For those with more leanient dealers or that just dont care Weistec does great stuff no doubt.

Originally Posted by vdubpower (Post 5699552)
gorilla racing, nice job with a 13.4 quartermile

the lambo is epic

Audi RS6 Gorilla Racing vs CLS 63 AMG vs Gallardo TT Total Race vs 911 Turbo - YouTube

Lambo is great! CLS numbers are off in that race.

Go to www.dragtimes.ru/en/results/allresults

and scroll down to Gorilla Racing S4 CLS63. On street tires it ran 11.8@129.5 in the 1/4 and then 187mph in the standing mile. These are the latest numbers from that package. I would be more concerned with trap speed than ET. ET is about traction and the car was on street tires with no VHT like we use here at drag strips. Trap shows actual HP put to the ground.

Originally Posted by Ali_E55 (Post 5699568)
what are the numbers before and after ? :)
my car gained 140rwhp on mainline dyno and 300rwtq lbs-ft.

According to MHPs site scroll down to bottom of main page to Performance News and go back a few months you will see:

+151rwhp and 253rwtq SAE with tune only. Car made 495rwhp and 487rwtq SAE stock then 618rwhp and 740rwtq with tune. Stock thats 603HP and 594lb/ft then tuned 754HP and 902lb/ft.

Nice gains for your car as well! Sorry I am not familiar with mainline dynos. MHP uses the same DynoJet for all testing for consistency.

For S2 numbers are 642rwhp and 805rwtq but that is without the new NGK plugs. I dont want to do ricer math but others on this site claim 15rwhp+ so figure 655rwhp+ from a tune, exhaust, plugs, and filters. 642rwhp and 805rwtq is 783HP and 982lb/ft. 655rwhp is 799HP. All using 18% loss from engine to tires.

So for S2 vs stock using 642 and 805rw, +147rwhp and 318rwtq SAE.

PaulWdz 07-02-2013 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by ShellURT (Post 5698982)
Here is WEISTEC tune only dyno:

Fixed it for ya :y

Ali_E55 07-02-2013 10:25 PM

^ LOL

ShellURT 07-02-2013 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by PaulWdz (Post 5700647)
Fixed it for ya :y

Luke,

Your immaturity needs to stop. That graph was pulled from MHPs website, not Weistecs. You relabeling it and claiming it to be something other than what it is, is immature and not appreciated.

I dont see Weistec claiming that to be their graph nor have they backed any of your claims that they perform MHPs tuning. Until they do please stop following me around like a troll posting Weistec this and Weistec that. They do great stuff as I have said before but you have again crossed the line here and have no proof to back anything you've posted.

Also why are you allowed to have two usernames "lzh" and "PaulWdz"? Isn't that not allowed by this sites terms of use?

PaulWdz 07-02-2013 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by ShellURT (Post 5700680)
Luke,

Your immaturity needs to stop. That graph was pulled from MHPs website, not Weistecs. You relabeling it and claiming it to be something other than what it is, is immature and not appreciated.

I dont see Weistec claiming that to be their graph nor have they backed any of your claims that they perform MHPs tuning. Until they do please stop following me around like a troll posting Weistec this and Weistec that. They do great stuff as I have said before but you have again crossed the line here and have no proof to back anything you've posted.

Also why are you allowed to have two usernames "lzh" and "PaulWdz"? Isn't that not allowed by this sites terms of use?

I never said the graph didn't belong to MHP so please don't put words in my mouth. I was referring to the "tune only". It's well known that MHP buys Weistec tunes and resells them at a premium. I've confirmed this with Weistec. You can call them if you like, or, Ask Andy.

So it's ok for you to post "MHP this, and MHP that" but not ok for me to correct you ? Sorry if you don't appreciate the truth.

And as far as me having two usernames....I'm not sure what to tell you. My name is Paul so I'm not sure why you insist on referring to me as someone else. You just mentioned having proof...so unless you have proof that I am this other person you keep referring to I'd appreciate if you stop.
:y

ShellURT 07-02-2013 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by PaulWdz (Post 5700695)
I never said the graph didn't belong to MHP so please don't put words in my mouth. I was referring to the "tune only". It's well known that MHP buys Weistec tunes and resells them at a premium. I've confirmed this with Weistec. You can call them if you like, or, Ask Andy.

So it's ok for you to post "MHP this, and MHP that" but not ok for me to correct you ? Sorry if you don't appreciate the truth.

And as far as me having two usernames....I'm not sure what to tell you. My name is Paul so I'm not sure why you insist on referring to me as someone else. You just mentioned having proof...so unless you have proof that I am this other person you keep referring to I'd appreciate if you stop.
:y

Really that's funny because I've called Weistec myself to verify they don't do MHPs tuning and my beliefs were confirmed as well. Who did you talk to at Weistec that confirmed they do MHPs tuning? Please post a name so I can call or email them tomorrow and post the response for you. Otherwise please stop following me like a troll and lying. You inferring Weistec or anyone does MHPs tuning without facts or proof to back your claims other than "its well known" which is laughable and a sly way to cover a lie. Your agenda to bash MHP is clear, we get it.

Like I've posted before I've had RENNtech products and enjoyed them, friends have had other tuners products such as Eurocharged and they worked well too. I don't go around constantly knocking anyone that's not Weistec like you do.

Your name is Luke Hartzog and you post as LZH as well as PaulWdz. Again not sure why this is allowed especially when all you do is cause drama and problems.

So you spoke to who at Weistec?

PaulWdz 07-03-2013 02:49 AM

Originally Posted by ShellURT (Post 5700719)
Really that's funny because I've called Weistec myself to verify they don't do MHPs tuning and my beliefs were confirmed as well. Who did you talk to at Weistec that confirmed they do MHPs tuning? Please post a name so I can call or email them tomorrow and post the response for you. Otherwise please stop following me like a troll and lying. You inferring Weistec or anyone does MHPs tuning without facts or proof to back your claims other than "its well known" which is laughable and a sly way to cover a lie. Your agenda to bash MHP is clear, we get it.

Like I've posted before I've had RENNtech products and enjoyed them, friends have had other tuners products such as Eurocharged and they worked well too. I don't go around constantly knocking anyone that's not Weistec like you do.

Your name is Luke Hartzog and you post as LZH as well as PaulWdz. Again not sure why this is allowed especially when all you do is cause drama and problems.

So you spoke to who at Weistec?

Really ? As I've said before, a quick check of your posts here shows that about 95% off everything you say is related to MHP and defending your friend Andy. So if anyone is creating drama it's you. I didn't mean to derail this thread, I was just clarifying for the membership and having a bit of a laugh at your expense too ;)

I've spoken to both Mike and Steve at Weistec. And I only post as one person here man, my name is Paul.

MBH motorsports 07-03-2013 03:24 AM

Originally Posted by ShellURT (Post 5699633)
Gorilla Racing was formerly Evotech in Germany. They were bought out.

So Evotech in Germany was bought out by Gorilla Racing? News to me thats for sure. I will admit, I'm a bit out of the loop. My friend Ken runs Evotech USA, I'll ask him. He would know for sure. I would imagine Evotech's 57,000 facebook fans would like to know too :)

I still see Evotech posting stuff on their FB page. Last I heard (and this is a few months ago PP performance guys were jumping ship to go back to Evotech. Like I said though 'm way out of the loop these day, even what my friends are doing lol. In fact I haven't even been to dynocomp in about a year. Busy busy busy :)

ShellURT 07-03-2013 11:20 AM

Originally Posted by PaulWdz (Post 5700865)
Really ? As I've said before, a quick check of your posts here shows that about 95% off everything you say is related to MHP and defending your friend Andy. So if anyone is creating drama it's you. I didn't mean to derail this thread, I was just clarifying for the membership and having a bit of a laugh at your expense too ;)

I've spoken to both Mike and Steve at Weistec. And I only post as one person here man, my name is Paul.

Luke,

I just spoke with Steve on the phone and he 100% denied having anything to do with MHPs tuning period. The same Steve that does all Weistec's software. So again which of the two individuals you posted said exactly what about MHPs tuning? Please be exact and definite because you are now making them out to be liars and I have no reason to believe they are but you on the other hand...

Please stop lying, please stop trolling the threads in which I post, and please grow up.

Whenever you or one of your friends enter a thread it goes downhill quickly at the OPs expense. It reflects negatively on not only you but the entire forum too, like we can't get along. Its sad bro. Very very sad.

ShellURT 07-03-2013 11:22 AM

Originally Posted by MBH motorsports (Post 5700876)
So Evotech in Germany was bought out by Gorilla Racing? News to me thats for sure. I will admit, I'm a bit out of the loop. My friend Ken runs Evotech USA, I'll ask him. He would know for sure. I would imagine Evotech's 57,000 facebook fans would like to know too :)

I still see Evotech posting stuff on their FB page. Last I heard (and this is a few months ago PP performance guys were jumping ship to go back to Evotech. Like I said though 'm way out of the loop these day, even what my friends are doing lol. In fact I haven't even been to dynocomp in about a year. Busy busy busy :)

That info came from the OP in Russia. Check on it and verify and let us know please. Thanks!

MBH motorsports 07-03-2013 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by ShellURT (Post 5701184)
That info came from the OP in Russia. Check on it and verify and let us know please. Thanks!

Ok I just got word.. Evotech did not get bought out. Gorilla Racing is a dealer. Evotech is hoping to get the driver of the other car to chime in on this post.

ShellURT 07-03-2013 12:59 PM

Originally Posted by MBH motorsports (Post 5701279)
Ok I just got word.. Evotech did not get bought out. Gorilla Racing is a dealer. Evotech is hoping to get the driver of the other car to chime in on this post.

Thank you for clarifying and I apologize for posting incorrect info. :y

It would be nice to hear from the Gorilla Racing Stage 4 cars owner to find out more details about their Stage 4 kit including turbo size etc.

MBH motorsports 07-03-2013 01:17 PM

Originally Posted by ShellURT (Post 5701292)
Thank you for clarifying and I apologize for posting incorrect info. :y

It would be nice to hear from the Gorilla Racing Stage 4 cars owner to find out more details about their Stage 4 kit including turbo size etc.

you're ok. I think maybe they just took over the Russian market. IDK:nix:

PaulWdz 07-03-2013 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by ShellURT (Post 5701181)
Luke,

I just spoke with Steve on the phone and he 100% denied having anything to do with MHPs tuning period. The same Steve that does all Weistec's software. So again which of the two individuals you posted said exactly what about MHPs tuning? Please be exact and definite because you are now making them out to be liars and I have no reason to believe they are but you on the other hand...

Please stop lying, please stop trolling the threads in which I post, and please grow up.

Whenever you or one of your friends enter a thread it goes downhill quickly at the OPs expense. It reflects negatively on not only you but the entire forum too, like we can't get along. Its sad bro. Very very sad.

What is sad is you lying. You posted this at 8:20am PT and I know for a fact that Steve was not in the office at that time. So, you called his cell ? LOL, riiiiight.:rolf:

ShellURT 07-03-2013 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by MBH motorsports (Post 5701313)
you're ok. I think maybe they just took over the Russian market. IDK:nix:

Makes sense. Please let us all know what you find out. Thanks again.

Originally Posted by PaulWdz (Post 5701387)
What is sad is you lying. You posted this at 8:20am PT and I know for a fact that Steve was not in the office at that time. So, you called his cell ? LOL, riiiiight.:rolf:

I called the number on the website just as everyone on this forum or any other is welcome to do. I wasn't aware that you had an IPhone tracker on the guy but I'm sorry to disappoint he was who I spoke with on the phone. He's also never heard of anyone named Paul, let alone with a CLK BS which would narrow the field bigtime. Hmmm. Give it up Luke. You are doing what you always do, hating. Try doing something positive for a change. :rolleyes: