C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

How do you treat your customers - My Wheels Boutique experience.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 08:34 PM

Received 10 Likes on 2 Posts
Ferrrari Challenge Stradale, Radical SR3, BMW M3, CLS 63, Fleetwood Revolution LE
How do you treat your customers - My Wheels Boutique experience.

Like most of us the experiences we have with vendors varries greatly. Every now and again you deal with people that step up and take care of issues no matter what the issues are. After selling my GTR I really struggled to find something that checked all the boxes and after seeing a CLS63 and being told it could be made in Magno Alanite Grey (Satin Silver) I was sold. It took MB 6 months to produce but I could not be happier with the result. As with every car I have ever had it was time to start modding, first came the Renntech Carbon Kit - yes it is stupid expensive but it makes the car. Second, what wheels to put on it, as I have done for the past 8, maybe 10 sets of wheels I called Ben up and started talking through what we should do. We both agreed that ADV1s with color matched lips and gloss black centers was the ticket. So, you know the drill, hurry up and wait for the production of the wheels, endlessly and daily looking at ADV1s thread on "Newborns" the day came when the wheels showed up of the thread. As soon as I saw the thread I knew the color was wrong (This is not an issue with ADV1, I cannot imagine how hard this color is to match). I called Ben the next day and he agreed but said let's wait until they come in, we talked the day they came in as well but I told him to ship them and take it from there. Well, as I suspected the color was too dark (almost blueish tint) and didn't have the pop of the intense metal flake that the OEM paint has. I called Ben that day and sent him a few pictures - his first and only comment was "what do you want to do", I told him I would prefer to have my local painted take a shot at matching them. No questions asked, he said do it and we will take care of it, what ever it takes to make you happy. Jessica even called my shop and paid the bill before I picked them up - no hassle. So, I just wanted to publicly say thanks to Ben and the team at WB as well as AD1 for putting such a killer set of wheels together for me. Also wanted to thank Charlie at ASI in Clearwater for blacking out the car and tinting the tail lights. Hope you all enjoy the pictures.
Attached Thumbnails How do you treat your customers - My Wheels Boutique experience.-cls632.jpg   How do you treat your customers - My Wheels Boutique experience.-cls63re.jpg   How do you treat your customers - My Wheels Boutique experience.-cls633.jpg  
Old 07-28-2014, 11:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 GT-R; 2014 GL 350 BTC
Looks awesome! Love the ADV1s.

I went from the cls63TT to the GT-R. If I could combine the two I would have the perfect car.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:03 AM

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts
Wheels look good! I also have a GTR and CLS63. Ben (owns WB) is a really good guy, also bought a personal vehicle from him years back. WB is a amazing company to deal with.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:50 PM

Lexus
Great looking ride. That color is awesome.
Old 07-29-2014, 02:47 PM

2013 Bentley Continental GTC
I've been dealing with Ben since 2011 and my expectations have always been met or exceeded. He runs a great outfit and deserves every bit of success his company has because he's earned it.