C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

Vossen CV3's and car cover for sale

Old 09-25-2016, 11:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63
Vossen CV3's and car cover for sale

Traded my 2012 CLS63 in yesterday. Sad day. My factory car cover and wheel/tire package is up for grabs. The cover was used the last 2 winters only, inside a garage. It is in excellent condition. I believe it was 800 bucks from dealer. 300 bucks to you including ground shipping in continental US. Wheel/tire combo is under 2 years old. I'll have to measure tread and do math to see how many miles are on the tires. Three wheels are perfect. One has a minor scratch that came from wheel dealer on it. Almost unnoticeable. Same wheel has a minor burr on lip. It's probably 3/4 of an inch. It is NOT from a curb. Car was in for detailing and I didn't notice it soon enough to question the shop. I assume it's from a lift or something. Can be easily repaired for short money. Wheels are mint otherwise. Car never saw rain or snow. They have minor stains inside the wheel from brake dust and stick-on Balancing magnets. I'll post a price once I check tread depth and post pix. Pix will include all 4 wheels, close ups of damage to one, and specific tire info.
Old 10-06-2016, 08:28 PM

CLS63
No interest? I held off on measuring tread etc, waiting to see if anyone showed any interest. Looking for garage space. Will be on Craigslist next week. 2000 or BRO for cover and wheels/tires. Not including shipping. Thanks guys.

Old 05-27-2017, 11:25 PM

CLS63
Spring cleaning in my garage today. Forgot I still have this cover. Genuine MB cover. Same as one listed here:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mercedes-Ben...w/262962627793

Anyone interested? 250 USD