C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Hottest CLS55 AMG Ever!!!

Old 10-05-2005, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL65
More like ugliest CLS55 ever. Whoever ruined that car like that should be shot.
Old 10-08-2005, 06:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 Lexus GS300, 2007 Lexus GS350
I'm a newbie who joined just to reply to this thread. I'm shocked at most of the replies. It's okay to think that the car is tasteless...that doesn't mean your replies have to be, also. I sure hope the owner doesn't see them. He loves his car as much as we love ours, probably more so seeing as how he spent all that cash on it. I could say I think all of you are stupid for owning any benz after visiting www.lemonmb.com but I won't. I understand passion for a car. I once owned a benz but feel it's totally illogical to do so again until the reliability issues are corrected. I remember the sweet ride, the soild stance, the comfy interior, the sheer presence of the car that is benz...or was benz. However, reliability is my second most important criteria for owning a car and benz just doesn't cut it for me anymore. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate the cars and any owner who mods one is aces in my book. I, too wouldn't have chosen the kit on this particular car but it is something to look at. Over on www.clublexus.com we simply say, "not a fan of it" or "not feeling it" when we don't like someones mods. People still get the message and it's not offensive. Try it!
Old 10-08-2005, 10:41 AM

2006 CLS 55 2007 M6 Vert, 2008 S550
Thanks MOM!

Not feelin' your post....not a fan.

And thank you for not saying what you said about MBZ, although you said it by not saying it.

Enjoy your time back a www.clubjenna.com ...ahhmm.. I mean www.clublexus.com
Old 10-08-2005, 01:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
Wow... the Club Toyota, I mean Club Lexus guys are just so impressive with their compassionate feelings towards each other. We here at the Mercedes forums are dazed and confused by such social graces.

Perhaps you can take your CLS friend here back to where you came from, as this modified CLS looks more like a GS anyway.
Old 10-08-2005, 01:58 PM

SLK55, Murcielago
I just saw an SL65 the other day with those same Lowenhart wheels...I don't like them very much but the car itself isn't bad...I would "break my neck" looking if I saw it on the road.
Old 10-08-2005, 05:02 PM

none
Originally Posted by platinumsc
I'm a newbie who joined just to reply to this thread. I'm shocked at most of the replies. It's okay to think that the car is tasteless...that doesn't mean your replies have to be, also. I sure hope the owner doesn't see them. He loves his car as much as we love ours, probably more so seeing as how he spent all that cash on it. I could say I think all of you are stupid for owning any benz after visiting www.lemonmb.com but I won't. I understand passion for a car. I once owned a benz but feel it's totally illogical to do so again until the reliability issues are corrected. I remember the sweet ride, the soild stance, the comfy interior, the sheer presence of the car that is benz...or was benz. However, reliability is my second most important criteria for owning a car and benz just doesn't cut it for me anymore. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate the cars and any owner who mods one is aces in my book. I, too wouldn't have chosen the kit on this particular car but it is something to look at. Over on www.clublexus.com we simply say, "not a fan of it" or "not feeling it" when we don't like someones mods. People still get the message and it's not offensive. Try it!

Yes we are so happy to know that you guys over at www.clubtoyota.com ahem lexus.com are so nice to each other.
Owning a Lexus is like dating a ugly smart chick, its the right thing to do but the HOT chick (Mercedes) with issues is just so much more fun
Maybe you consult with the owner of CLS to give you some tips on making your IS300 look pimp.
Old 10-08-2005, 05:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CL500
bahahahahha this thread is starting to get gooooooooooood, lol
Old 10-08-2005, 05:17 PM

2006 CLS 55 2007 M6 Vert, 2008 S550
LOL! No wonder I always dated the psycho hotties :-)....the ugly brainiacs always wanted to talk about HOW to do it.....the crazy ones just wanted to constantly do it!!
Old 10-08-2005, 09:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 86 Likes on 58 Posts
'22 G 63 AMG, '21 GLE 53 AMG, '20 NSX
I missed the episode of PIMP MY RIDE where the boyz at West Coast Custom do a CLS. Now I don't have to watch it.
Old 10-08-2005, 09:42 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by SoCalCLK
Wow... the Club Toyota, I mean Club Lexus guys are just so impressive with their compassionate feelings towards each other. We here at the Mercedes forums are dazed and confused by such social graces.

Perhaps you can take your CLS friend here back to where you came from, as this modified CLS looks more like a GS anyway.

this thread is awesome!
Old 10-09-2005, 03:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by lorinserbenz
Yes we are so happy to know that you guys over at www.clubtoyota.com ahem lexus.com are so nice to each other.
Owning a Lexus is like dating a ugly smart chick, its the right thing to do but the HOT chick (Mercedes) with issues is just so much more fun
Maybe you consult with the owner of CLS to give you some tips on making your IS300 look pimp.

LOLOLOOLOL LORINSERBENZ IS MY HERO!!!
Old 10-09-2005, 04:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by platinumsc

Troll

lorinserbenz-well said! LOL!

Last edited by VelocitE55; 10-09-2005 at 04:25 AM.
Old 10-09-2005, 04:08 PM

2006 Lexus GS300, 2007 Lexus GS350
Originally Posted by lorinserbenz
I'm just felling the love. C'mon, that's it...more love.
Old 10-09-2005, 06:17 PM

Something on 4 wheels..
I'm only posting here because I CAN'T ACCEPT a thread in this forum having 88 replies AND I DIDN'T POST ANYTHING YET...

Well, this problem is solved now so keep on fighting...
Old 10-10-2005, 01:10 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Sign me up for the engine and the interior minus the screens...
Old 10-12-2005, 09:00 PM

i agree, i would never call that the nicest CLS 55 AMG. the ultimate CLS is definatly that Brabus CLS V12 Biturbo