C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Counterfeit 360 Forged wheels

Old 01-31-2008, 09:21 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
360 FORGED
come on guys....I didn't post this thread to start an argument.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55, C63
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Yeah tell you what, I'm going to take vacation days off from my Wall Street job to fly out to Cali and fight some 150lb mook. Right. When did I give my word anyway? I don't remember committing to a grudge match. Opal can retaliate all he wants, his tone was obnoxious and indignant, and childish. What's even more childish is taking the time to personally PM everyone who said something negative about him. Sorry dude I don't have the time or the energy to argue with you kids.

The both of you need to chill out and take a few hours at a bath house, or whatever you do in San Fran.

LOL. you want me to copy and paste what you PM'd me? Big THUG, hiding behind your monitor..... please don't call me a mook, because I'm nothing even close to being one. YOu wanna call me names, at least get it right: it's *****. Now if you all you can do is call me names and play the "i didn't say that, i didn't give my word" that is perfectly fine.

here is your PM to me : "I'll look you up next time I'm in town. Hope you have big friends."

So just don't be 2-faced on this forum and act all innocent. You make a threat, get called out on it, and can't do anything about it.

Sorry bud, it is YOU who is acting extremely childish for a big-time "wall street blah blah blah........"
Old 01-31-2008, 11:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, C63
Originally Posted by cls63
it's all good, Jordan.

some people just like to shoot crap out of their mouths , and need to be called out on it.

Name-calling, threats.....all the typical signs of a big-time internet thug.

*i'm shivering*********
Old 01-31-2008, 11:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 539 Likes on 358 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
As far as I see, you're the one getting all worked up here, and now you're in clear violation of the TOS to prove your point, posting a PM which is really against the rules. I'm not going to be a baby and report it, but you're the one internet thugging as of now. I said one thing, that I'd like to stomp your larynx for the drivel slipping out of it at a respected member of our forum whose good name you were using to peddle some dud wheels.

Logic dictates that I'm not about to fly out to the west coast to do it, and 190lbs of NJ gym rat gives me the confidence to NEVER have to hide behind my screen.

As for the "*****" comment, I'm not racist, I have a lot of Chinese friends, in fact my best friend is Chinese. I didn't call you a single name, just said what I'd like to do to you for slandering a good person. Get the facts straight.

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 01-31-2008 at 11:25 AM.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55, C63
[QUOTE As for the "*****" comment, I'm not racist, I have a lot of Chinese friends, in fact my best friend is Chinese. I didn't call you a single name, just said what I'd like to do to you for slandering a good person. Get the facts straight.[/QUOTE]

why don't you scroll up and read what you posted...... no name calling? NOw it's all about getting the facts straight???

I'm done w/ this idiot. nothing worse than a man who can't own up.

have a good life, bro.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Regardless Jordan I think you should clear this BS up asap. Everyone here seems more than satisfied with your service and product so far, I'd hate to see someone undermine you like this, I can't believe how pretentious the poster on MyMBonline was, I wanted to stomp his larynx.
Here's what I said, what part of it am I not owning up to?

As far as my PM, what I posted and what I PM'd you are consistent. No I am not going to fly out there, take time off to stomp out some skinny little dude who likes to shoot off his mouth. But yes, now that you've thrown down the challenge, if I'm ever in SF I'd love to drop by and watch panic ensue.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by OPALW208
LYOu wanna call me names, at least get it right: it's *****. Now if you all you can do is call me names and play the "i didn't say that, i didn't give my word" that is perfectly fine.
"
Getting a bit frothed up, worked up and manic with this one. No need to feel victimized by the racism that you see as all around us.

BTW, CH knows his martial arts
Old 01-31-2008, 11:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Here's what I said, what part of it am I not owning up to?

As far as my PM, what I posted and what I PM'd you are consistent. No I am not going to fly out there, take time off to stomp out some skinny little dude who likes to shoot off his mouth. But yes, now that you've thrown down the challenge, if I'm ever in SF I'd love to drop by and watch panic ensue.
for both of you for trying to act like tough guys on the internets
Old 01-31-2008, 11:46 AM

2007 E63 AMG
I didn't call you a single name, just said what I'd like to do to you for slandering a good person. Get the facts straight.
Calling you out on this. Your exact words.

Yeah tell you what, I'm going to take vacation days off from my Wall Street job to fly out to Cali and fight some 150lb mook. Right. When did I give my word anyway? I don't remember committing to a grudge match. Opal can retaliate all he wants, his tone was obnoxious and indignant, and childish. What's even more childish is taking the time to personally PM everyone who said something negative about him. Sorry dude I don't have the time or the energy to argue with you kids.

The both of you need to chill out and take a few hours at a bath house, or whatever you do in San Fran.
Also, you shouldn't be making assumptions that he's gay. Because that makes an *** out of YOU. There are always two side to the story and you heard only one side before stating what you would do to him. Next time, sit back and chill before firing away at the keyboard.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
, if I'm ever in SF I'd love to drop by and watch panic ensue.
I'd missed this thread, and then decided not to post on it.

However, this gets my vote for MBW quote of the year. Superb stuff.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:49 AM

2007 E63 AMG
Unlikely that OPALW208 will quiver in fear. It will take a lot more than someone that weighs 190 lb to instill fear in him.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by vegastrashed
Calling you out on this. Your exact words.

Also, you shouldn't be making assumptions that he's gay. Because that makes an *** out of YOU. There are always two side to the story and you heard only one side before stating what you would do to him. Next time, sit back and chill before firing away at the keyboard.
Whoops, you got me, mook, real devastating stuff. I'd get all up in arms too about it. I was referring to my original post, BTW, when I said I didn't call him a name. I've called him quite a few since. Thanks for the detective work though, you should go find Carmen San Diego now.

P.S.- why don't you get the ENTIRE SF crew in here so you can all attempt to internet gang fight me. That would really be awesome.

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 01-31-2008 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:05 PM

Big and Heavy 03 CL

All of these threads can be subpoena's if the need ever arose. These silly little threats could compromise your personal and professional lives...and at what cost? You see what happened when someone street raced and took a life...these threads became cannon fodder for the media. I hope that nothing ever happens to any of you threat makers because THEY will come looking in here and see all this crap going back and forth. I'm sure there were no racist undertones in the previous thread but even an average prosecutor could twist those statements into some kind of preview to a hatecrime...come on guys, be smarter. And remember, whether you're a 190lb gym rat, or a great martial artist...there is always a 240lb gym rat, and better martial artist out there. Just my .02

Last edited by Jay9722; 01-31-2008 at 12:26 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 04:16 PM

2009 CL63 AMG,2006 CLS55 AMG, 2007 Denali
Old 01-31-2008, 05:13 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
07 CLS63 | 06 SLK350
wow, the truth really came out in that other thread... I never knew about modular society until now... opal are you a dealer for MS ?
Old 01-31-2008, 05:55 PM
Banned

06 SL55
...keep the thread going!
Old 01-31-2008, 10:37 PM
Banned

360 FORGED
What happened here???
Old 01-31-2008, 10:59 PM

Mercedes Benz E350 Sport
Originally Posted by coolcamden
Cylinder Head, are you a man of your word and would follow what you said and take up this offer??

Just wondering...
+1 whats the point of tyna act hard?
ey cylinder head, anyone can talk shi behind a computer. Fighting online is like the special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a retard
Old 01-31-2008, 11:01 PM

Mercedes Benz E350 Sport
hahah - yeah, he's just a kid I'm pretty sure...It's only 3-4 sets of wheels and they are already sold, so this will pass over soon. I don't have any contracts with MS, and I did speak with Danny, the owner about this...I'm not going to waste time on it - I just want people to be clear that they're not real 360 Forged wheels.

just a kid? He sold wheels from modular society so it doesnt matter what contracts he had with yourself.

you certainly did it to kill ones business.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:06 PM

Mercedes Benz E350 Sport
I'm really confused as to why MS seems to be purposely undermining your business. Did you not have a contractual agreement that they were not to resell your product under any circumstances, and ESPECIALLY not use your name? It also brings into question the markup on these wheels, I think a lot of people are going to be looking into it with MS.

Regardless Jordan I think you should clear this BS up asap. Everyone here seems more than satisfied with your service and product so far, I'd hate to see someone undermine you like this, I can't believe how pretentious the poster on MyMBonline was, I wanted to stomp his larynx.
nah you best right be coo tryna act hard behind a moniter. man al you must be scared this dudes talkin smack hes comin down to sonic ms soon! hahahaha

more satisfied for jordans sevice? IF you only knew the quality work done at MS, and the beautiful deals available to customers. Just cause these wheels were sold at 2500 vs 1500 per wheel you guys are all butthurt. but thats 360's fault for not taking them in and thinking it wud make a diffrence to modular society. No undermiming here, he just got beat on competition.

come try to stomp his larynx, id see if youd even manage to poke him. haha damn online thug! ur hella hard! internet gangster
Old 01-31-2008, 11:16 PM

SL65 AMG
What happened here???
Do you lay the cf in house?
Old 01-31-2008, 11:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Originally Posted by sdsilverm3
Tan, you're entitled to your opinion but that is a standard rule on most forums I frequent including this one. If you're not a sponsor then use a different screen name. Nobody would have cared if Jordan used his standard CLS63 name.

Anyway, glad the situation is put to rest.

Well I'd agree with you. That if it's the policy it should be upheld. I run a forum myself and have rules against what people can choose for names. BUT, shouldn't that have come up earlier? Why wait until this issue comes up to point it out? When you do that it could be misconstrued as what we refer to in business as a dick move.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Originally Posted by TREZ63
Well I'd agree with you. That if it's the policy it should be upheld. I run a forum myself and have rules against what people can choose for names. BUT, shouldn't that have come up earlier? Why wait until this issue comes up to point it out? When you do that it could be misconstrued as what we refer to in business as a dick move.

Trez, the issue didn't come earlier since he posted right after he joined. Take a look at his join date and then the post date so I'm sure that issue was taken care of as early as possible.
Old 02-01-2008, 12:09 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
not stock.
Old 02-01-2008, 02:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by TREZ63
Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Jordan

Posts per day: 1.67

How much earlier could it have come up?

As Shake mentioned, he signed up right before he posted on that thread and was addressed as soon as a staff member discovered the violation. It IS forum policy as is clearly defined in the TOU under the "Non-Sponsor" section he accepted when he signed up on the forum.

As a non-sponsoring vendor, we must ask that you do not promote your business and/or advertise/offer for sale any good or services via any myMBonline.com web functions, including username, avatar, signature, private messages, and forum/gallery postings unless approved by the myMBonline.com Staff

No dick move here. What do you call 'Not reading the fine print before signing on the dotted line?"

Last edited by sdsilverm3; 02-01-2008 at 02:11 AM.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Counterfeit 360 Forged wheels