C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

20 inch wheels ont fit on my CLS 55 IWC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 01:37 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 CLS 63, 87 L6,raised TITAN,62 custom beetle,72 monte carlo,2 civics
You know where we at, come down bring your bull****, so i can personally sh?t in your face, thats if your salvaged *** cls 550 makes it to the O.C. u punk BI?CH..................................
Old 05-05-2008, 01:42 AM

Originally Posted by allied107
Murtaza - Your moms uneducated for having a uneducated ignorate f**k like you. The guy asked a simple question Slang replied in a unfriendly way. Monster comes out of now where to flex his e muscles for some back up. So whos uneducated? Someone who reads and understand or someone who post dumb *** comments about something they have no clue about. My beefs with harbor not anyone else.
Keep waiting on that imaginary lp 640 you've been trying to get for what? a year now... The car has been out for a while u know oh i get it you cant find a salvaged Glendale version LP 640 yet huh? u REJECT
Old 05-05-2008, 01:49 AM

[QUOTE=allied107;2802803]KINGofRIDES - Let it go!! You can't argue with S**T heads Blue_Monster or slang500 they are both butt buddys.

Oh and by the way f**K harbor to bad you lost with your gay mtv ride Platinum woop yalls *** so go suck a d**K!! F**K Slang500 and Blue_Monster.

You b**tches got own on national TV

Jordan your stuff poppin I'm gonna cantact you soon about wheels for my new ride. Keep your head up your gonna be a shark in the industry. It's to bad you have to be insulted or approached in a rude way by people who have no respect for other and are not humble.

F**K Harbor.

By the way you ****?n looser, we won the mtv show that we did and i have both cars in my shop to prove u wrong, maybe you should get off Platinums dick and do some research before your dirty ARMO ways take over what you say.... u ****
Old 05-05-2008, 02:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
KINGofRIDES - Let it go!! You can't argue with S**T heads Blue_Monster or slang500 they are both butt buddys.

Oh and by the way f**K harbor to bad you lost with your gay mtv ride Platinum woop yalls *** so go suck a d**K!! F**K Slang500 and Blue_Monster.

Jordan your stuff poppin I'm gonna cantact you soon about wheels for my new ride. Keep your head up your gonna be a shark in the industry. It's to bad you have to be insulted or approached in a rude way by people who have no respect for other and are not humble.

F**K Harbor.
Whoa... Slang and blue_monster KNOW their stuff. Why do you keep saying **** harbor if you haven't even done business with them. I know they have great customer service first hand.

Murtaza - Your moms uneducated for having a uneducated ignorate f**k like you. The guy asked a simple question Slang replied in a unfriendly way. Monster comes out of now where to flex his e muscles for some back up. So whos uneducated? Someone who reads and understand or someone who post dumb *** comments about something they have no clue about. My beefs with harbor not anyone else.
Dude chill.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Very Simply , all that has tyo be done by any viewers of this thread is to look at Allieds posts. He gets owned over and over and over, and here he is a year later, still talking smack.

For the record, Harbor did win the MTV show. We never went up against Platinum, we went up against traffic Jams in Encino, and they got their asses handed to them. If we went up against Platinum, that would have been a fair fight, as they do good work as well.

Aliied, I have told you like 20 times that this is the CLS AMG forum. No one here cares about your car IMO. They have a section specifically for you, its called the CLS 500, 550 section. Just because your car has the AMG package, doesnt mean you should post all your pictures in this forum. It gets old after a while. Just let it go, and wait patiently for your "LP 640, so you can **** on us" LOL
Old 05-05-2008, 04:37 PM
Banned

07 S550 & 08 335i
back on topic guys... this is just getting dragged on way too long...

The wheel probably has the wrong offset MAROID, PM me with the offsets of your wheels and lets see what we can do to help you out...
Old 05-06-2008, 02:58 AM

2009 CL63 AMG,2006 CLS55 AMG, 2007 Denali
KINGofRIDES - Let it go!! You can't argue with S**T heads Blue_Monster or slang500 they are both butt buddys.

F**K Harbor.

Go back to your hole troll... This tread was done with and your dumb *** had to come start things up again.

Don't make me send my boys after you....

Old 05-06-2008, 03:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 8 Posts
‘23 EQS AMG
damn i love this thread
Old 05-06-2008, 03:19 AM

'04 Lamborghini Gallardo,'05 Porsche Carrera, '06 BMW 325i (Daily Driver), '06 MB CLS55
Hey Alex. I just added a 2006 CLS55 to my garage, and I want to slam the car on 20's to the point where there is no space between the fender and tire, but it won't rub on turns. My friend is going to sell me his links of a CLS he sold to lower the car, so is there any type of certain setting on the S-Class links to get where it will be lowered at the height I want?

Also, are the offsets below still "perfect" for a CLS55 if I slam the hell out of it, or would you change the offset for a car lowered significantly?

BTW, Does anyone know where I can get those clear bumper lights that are on the white CLS in the gallery for the 360forged.com website? Those things look dope... (The link is below to checkout them out)

http://www.360forged.com/html/galler...dez/page1.html

Originally Posted by Alex@wheelexperts
20x9 with a offset of 26 and 255/30/20
and 20x11 with an offset of 31 with 305/25/20s is perfect for the car...
Old 05-06-2008, 05:57 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by FreshBenz
damn i love this thread
+1

For the record - If you have beef with HMS - you also have beef with me.
Old 05-07-2008, 02:51 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Dear god the CLS AMG section has not seen this kind of action in like forever

All I can say is regardless as to who is in the wrong, the way you guys are conducting your selves is hysterical

Seriously chill pill
MODs haven't sniffed this section of the board in ages lets see how long it goes unnoticed
Old 05-09-2008, 05:16 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
M3, E55, SL55
Originally Posted by Dogshine
another one. if he DOES work there, someone should forward this thread to the owner and show him why I personally would never buy anything from a store that employs guys like this.
Hey Matt. Long time no talk, I have been taking care of u and ur car for a while now........Jon and Ed at Harbor Motorsports are very knowlegdable on wheels and accessories for all sorts of cars. I have been dealing with them for a while now and they are great people. But anyways call me up bring your car soon. Serge

F**K Harbor.
Hey allied107, Never met you before but i think i have at the rose bowl meet. Be careful on what u say here......I understand, seen and driven ur personal car. George at Platinum is a good friend of mine, they did great work on ur car, no doubt. George and I do alot of work together and had to replace i believe an axle on ur car. Hope the car is running good. But anyways, back on the subject........Like I said about Harbor. Great customer service, I needed 285/30/18 and 315/30/18 Yokohama A048 R-Compouns on my fully tracked Turbo widebody M3 and Ed got my tires for me in a matter of an hour. (installed) Always go out of their way to serve their customers. What else can i say. Dont crap on people, if u dont know any facts. Serge
Old 05-12-2008, 01:23 AM

+1

just read this thread and have to agree,
slang you're an *******.
and blue monster the same

i'm certainly not in the market for rims or w/e mods you do, but if i was i'd certainly find a different shop.

way to rep your company, not.
Old 05-12-2008, 03:15 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by 99'EClass
slang you're an *******.

i'm certainly not in the market for rims or w/e mods you do, but if i was i'd certainly find a different shop.

You're absolutely correct........... NOT. Who are you... Borat?

As stated before...

...Before you open your mouth and start talking **** about a shop you absolutely know nothing about learn how to do some research and build some facts.

It'll save you the trouble of looking like a idiot - Then again it's too late for that isn't it?
Old 05-12-2008, 04:16 PM

Originally Posted by 99'EClass
slang you're an *******.

your the ******* , u dont know me we never met, and im not on here to make sales im on here cause i love cars i can give a sh?t were you go to shop the last thing i need is a ***?t like yourself to come to my shop and be cheap and stupid with your bullsh?t 99 e class u looser, u ****?n co?k sucker, eat a DI?K
Old 05-12-2008, 05:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

‘23 EQS AMG
Originally Posted by slang500
your the ******* , u dont know me we never met, and im not on here to make sales im on here cause i love cars i can give a sh?t were you go to shop the last thing i need is a ***?t like yourself to come to my shop and be cheap and stupid with your bullsh?t 99 e class u looser, u ****?n co?k sucker, eat a DI?K
Old 05-13-2008, 11:52 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
+1

Old 05-13-2008, 12:55 PM

You and your little followers sound like complete idiots. In addition to your stupidity, your cars aren't great and your shop is nothing. I certainly would never let you touch my car. Who the hell do you think you are, anyway?

You should be kneeling before us and sucking up to the potential customers you could possibly receive on MBWORLD because from the looks of your pitiful grammar and embarrassingly low level of intelligence you can kiss that CLS63 of yours good-bye if things were to go sour and back to that $5 an hour mechanical job you go.

You know where we at, come down bring your bull****, so i can personally sh?t in your face, thats if your salvaged *** cls 550 makes it to the O.C. u punk BI?CH..................................
"Bring your salvaged *** CLS550 to Orange County"

(a) Calm down, e-Thug.
(b) Who the hell would want to go to POS Orange County. Bring that trash talk up to LA.
(c) You wouldn't touch anybody, so stop putting on a front.

Since you're representing your little dinky Harbor Motorsports brand you should think of acting a little more professional in here.
Old 05-14-2008, 01:48 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
M3, E55, SL55
Originally Posted by SL63AMGV8
You and your little followers sound like complete idiots. In addition to your stupidity, your cars aren't great and your shop is nothing. I certainly would never let you touch my car. Who the hell do you think you are, anyway?

You should be kneeling before us and sucking up to the potential customers you could possibly receive on MBWORLD because from the looks of your pitiful grammar and embarrassingly low level of intelligence you can kiss that CLS63 of yours good-bye if things were to go sour and back to that $5 an hour mechanical job you go.

(a) Calm down, e-Thug.
(b) Who the hell would want to go to POS Orange County. Bring that trash talk up to LA.

Since you're representing your little dinky Harbor Motorsports brand you should think of acting a little more professional in here.
Who are you? You only have one post, and you register just to say that????

(A) Research
(B) Act your age
(C) Im not starting **** or whatever you think of doing, anyone can type behind a monitor.

I am a fellow member of MBWORLD. A lot of members here can vouch for my work on the benzes. You might not know me or my friends at Harbor Motorsports but lots do. Serge
Old 05-14-2008, 02:22 AM

Originally Posted by sergs99m3
Who are you? You only have one post, and you register just to say that????

(A) Research
(B) Act your age
(C) Im not starting **** or whatever you think of doing, anyone can type behind a monitor.

I am a fellow member of MBWORLD. A lot of members here can vouch for my work on the benzes. You might not know me or my friends at Harbor Motorsports but lots do. Serge

(A) Who are you?
(B) How do you know my age?
(C) Who are you, again?

If I recall correctly, I quoted "slang500" not "sergs99m3" so I am puzzled why you are responding to me.

Are you another one of slangs friends? If so, tell him to stop being such an idiot and represent Harbor Motorsports in a more refined way. He comes across as such an idiot from his posts.
Old 05-14-2008, 03:38 AM

2009 CL63 AMG,2006 CLS55 AMG, 2007 Denali
(A) Who are you?
(B) How do you know my age?
(C) Who are you, again?

If I recall correctly, I quoted "slang500" not "sergs99m3" so I am puzzled why you are responding to me.

Are you another one of slangs friends? If so, tell him to stop being such an idiot and represent Harbor Motorsports in a more refined way. He comes across as such an idiot from his posts.
Was anyone talking to you??? If you need attention, .. go elsewhere.
Old 05-14-2008, 06:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

‘23 EQS AMG
Old 05-14-2008, 07:45 PM

(a) Calm down, e-Thug.

WOW, another idiot. Who the hell are you anyway? I never have and never will suck up to potential customers, i dont need the extra business u loser i do just fine without idiots like yourself.. I cant even imagine what it would be like to service a **** sucker like you, u *** ......

Its funny how u registered just to talk some sh-t, very tough of you, oh and i think your mom's the $5 an hour mechanic and she blows dirty black d-ck on the side to make your car payment

If you have an issue you should come by?
Old 05-15-2008, 06:32 PM

07 CLS550 & 05 E55
slang500 - Yo bro you are getting way out of hand. I think you are taking this thing way to far. I am going to retract some of my comments I made to you. I just wanna clear something up. I feel that you approach people the wrong way and make very bold and rude statments. I have never met you or been to your shop. I am gonna say there are some people on the forums whos cars that you have done look really good and well as your personal car and brothers ML. I would have to say I don't have a beef with you your brother or your shop or anyone else here I think its hard being on the internet and understand tones that things may go back and fourth with. I am on this forum because I have a CLS yes it may not be a AMG but at the end of the day its for the love of cars just as you stated. Sometimes people are not smart with cars or know much about them so they ask for help on the fourms and people makes mistakes and there is no need to bash someone for any reason because they dont know the correct answer no one knows everything. Dont make people feel stupied its not cool. As for your rude comments thats your thing you do what you do. I think its not right and unfortunatly for some people if my give a bad reflection of you and your shop but thats all on you. I apologize for anyone I may have affended no harm intended so take it as it is.

PS: I am not an american so my grammer and crap sucks Im not not perfect.
Old 05-15-2008, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

slang500 - Yo bro you are getting way out of hand. I think you are taking this thing way to far. I am going to retract some of my comments I made to you. I just wanna clear something up. I feel that you approach people the wrong way and make very bold and rude statments. I have never met you or been to your shop. I am gonna say there are some people on the forums whos cars that you have done look really good and well as your personal car and brothers ML. I would have to say I don't have a beef with you your brother or your shop or anyone else here I think its hard being on the internet and understand tones that things may go back and fourth with. I am on this forum because I have a CLS yes it may not be a AMG but at the end of the day its for the love of cars just as you stated. Sometimes people are not smart with cars or know much about them so they ask for help on the fourms and people makes mistakes and there is no need to bash someone for any reason because they dont know the correct answer no one knows everything. Dont make people feel stupied its not cool. As for your rude comments thats your thing you do what you do. I think its not right and unfortunatly for some people if my give a bad reflection of you and your shop but thats all on you. I apologize for anyone I may have affended no harm intended so take it as it is.

PS: I am not an american so my grammer and crap sucks Im not not perfect.
WOW. That is the most civilized post I have ever seen from you. Im Impressed. We dont lose sleep over comments made on this forum, nor do we try to gain business from MBworld. We sponsor a different forum to advertise on. We are on here for the same reason you are on here, for the love of cars.

Dont mind Slang, He is somewhat obnoxious when he gives his opinions on certain cars and mods. He is just a straight shooter if he doesnt like something that he sees. Thats the way he is and there is no changing him.
Its hard to read someones tone over the internet

I appreciate your statement and will stop bashing you on here

Take care

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 20 inch wheels ont fit on my CLS 55 IWC