C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

The Shocking Truth behind Forged DST....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 11:21 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Audi S5
The Shocking Truth behind Forged DST....

--------FORGED DISTRIBUTING Press Release-------
September 17, 2009- The road back to being considered a reputable wheel company for Forged Distributing has not been an easy path. The company which is owned by Alain Bandomo has had to change the course that it was on when it was formally known as 360 Forged. “The company in April of 2009 had a backorder of over 130 sets of wheels and not a dollar in the bank to reflect on how it was going to have all those orders fulfilled” says Bandomo. Since the acquisition of 360 Forged, Forged DST has fulfilled every last order and has managed to save the brand from becoming extinct. The business has moved to a smaller, more reasonably sized location with a little less bling. It’s definitely a more efficient use of space and money says Ralph Carreno, Wholesale Director for Forged DST. The company is now dealing with the reality that because of the previous owner’s greed and lack of business ethics, that getting back to where they once were is not going to be an easy task. “We are not interested in driving flashy cars or showing off fancy watches, we simply want to deliver the best product on the market, no questions asked” says Emilio Mayer, Sales & Marketing. Another problem that they were dealing with was certain shops all over the U.S. selling bootleg product that was being provided by machine shops that cut for them previously. “Everyone was trying to cash in on the great design work that our guys had created. It’s frustrating to see others trying to profit on someone else’s hard work” says Bryttany Anerine, Customer Service. Currently there are over 20 designs that the company offers between their three lines. They also have several other new styles in the developmental stages that are scheduled to be released in the next few months. Adversity is definitely something that this company is dealing with. They are taking responsibility for previous short comings. The last few months there has been uncertainty regarding who owns what or who is associated with whom. One thing that can be guaranteed is that Forged Distributing will not hide behind any other company names or disguise who actually owns or is running the company. The company invites all questions and inquiries and would love to hear feedback from all enthusiasts. –Forged Distributing 305.255.5166
Old 09-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Banned

AMGs
Interesting, I was one of those 130 sets (Spec5) for my CLS55. You guys have nice designs but Im still NOT at ease to place another order for a set of shoes for my recent C63 purchase.

Thanks for sharing.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:19 PM

Audi S5
All our orders are being turned around in 3-4 weeks, GUARANTEED! If there still is any chance of having your business please do not hesitate to call us. We will also extend special pricing for your previous bad experience. Thanks.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:10 PM
Banned

AMGs
You have a PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 CLS500 with 55 AMG motor, 2008 Infiniti G35, 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager
It's funny how the company that you claim is selling bootleg versions of your wheel, provided much better customer service.

360 Forged, Jordan, and his buddy with the blue Vette ( I can't remember his name) put me through hell. 7 months worth of hell. My blood pressure shot up because of that situation. The company that actually made the wheel for them made things all better for me.

The lies used to get my money still makes me sick, and 360 forged really put a scar on the wheel industry.

Major props to the designer of the product, and the website used to trap innocent victims like me.

I wish the new team over there good luck.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:05 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55 AMG
HRE has almost identical style wheels. If i was not able to buy my wheels straight from COR they would not have been purchased. My next wheels will be from HRE or FISKE.
Old 09-28-2009, 04:46 PM

Audi S5
Originally Posted by khelawanb
It's funny how the company that you claim is selling bootleg versions of your wheel, provided much better customer service.

360 Forged, Jordan, and his buddy with the blue Vette ( I can't remember his name) put me through hell. 7 months worth of hell. My blood pressure shot up because of that situation. The company that actually made the wheel for them made things all better for me.

The lies used to get my money still makes me sick, and 360 forged really put a scar on the wheel industry.

Major props to the designer of the product, and the website used to trap innocent victims like me.

I wish the new team over there good luck.
Do you mean Big Jon from Wheels Boutique?
Old 09-28-2009, 05:21 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
For example these HRE's are almost identical to my Spec Multi's and i believe you can get them with reversed fasteners.

They will be on my winter Supra project now that i have abandoned being raped on moding my CLS
Old 09-28-2009, 05:32 PM

Audi S5
Talk about thread jacking...WTF!
Old 09-28-2009, 05:34 PM

Audi S5
Ours are still nicer...That's why its a 360..
Old 09-28-2009, 05:37 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
Talk about thread jacking...WTF!
You're right, ok back on topic

Originally Posted by simonlam168
CLICK HERE https://mbworld.org/forums/wheels-ti...ng-orders.html

It is not unusual for a company like yours to deny realities. I have no interests of knowing the corporate structure of your company. I am only reporting here what I have experienced.

My experience with 360forged (forgeddistributing) started several months ago when I purchased a set of wheels through their Hong Kong agent for my Mercedes CLS. It took several months for the wheels to arrive. At the time, I thought it was the local agent's fault. A few months later, I sent an e-mail to your company trying to source wheels for my Ferrari F-430. I expressed that I was unhappy with my past experience with the local agent, so Miguel suggested that he would sell me the wheels direct. I paid your company in full, and I was told that a delivery schedule of 6 to 8 weeks implies. Failing which, your company will be willing to refund me with a 10-percent compensation. The wheels were delayed in excess of 5-weeks, and there was absolutely no refund. Numerous e-mails were sent but not replied. Several phone calls were placed, but Miguel was never available. If you are suggesting this is how proper business is being conducted, and you have rectified all consumer issues then where is my refund?

The wheels that I purchased for my Mercedes CLS are becoming a nightmare for me. The coating on the wheels are deteriorating. Please see photos below:

The wheels are now with the local agent, and they have been there for over a month. My car is now disabled. The local agent told me that they are not getting any replies to their e-mails to you company also.

I am really disappointed. My experience with 360 Forge has been a real bummer. I don't care how many times you change your company's name, you are still a bunch of bandits.
Is this better???
Old 09-28-2009, 07:44 PM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Ours are still nicer...That's why its a 360..
Hahahh Jordan you're funny. Now you just have to get all the customers that have been screwed to believe that.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:16 PM
Banned

SL600
Old 09-29-2009, 03:01 AM

2006 Granite Grey CLS55
Originally Posted by Full Throttle
For example these HRE's are almost identical to my Spec Multi's and i believe you can get them with reversed fasteners.

They will be on my winter Supra project now that i have abandoned being raped on moding my CLS
Dude... you do realize that 90% of the designs in the wheel market are pretty much identical one or another in one way or another. It's not all about the basic designs that companies use, it's the attention of detail and craftsmanship that makes the wheels stand out from another.

Based on what 360Forged did obviously shows that there was no real craftsmanship involved, but I'd love to give these guys another chance and see if they can redeem themselves. Mistakes happen, you learn and better from them.

No need to bring up the past, obviously they're still here trying to make things right... and if we happen to hear more negative experiences with them, then you can bring up the past and show how much they DIDN'T improve. But bringing up the past only makes it a never ending argument.

Good luck guys, wish your company all the best, and hope to never hear the awful stories I heard about 360Forged.

Igor
180°Custom

Last edited by Igor180; 09-29-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Do you mean Big Jon from Wheels Boutique?
Yes! Jon. He lied to me bro. He told me that my wheels would be ready for a show that I had to attend. I asked him to be honest because I had to pay non refundable registration and hotel fees. He said " sure, go ahead". So I did!!!!
He said he would over night the wheels. 5 months after that, no wheels! I lost $350 because of his lie. They were back ordered with approx 40 sets at that time, might be more. He took be for a wild ride, when all that he had to do was just man up and tell me the truth.

I will be doing shows in Florida for 2010. I can only wish to see a 360 Forged booth, with jon and Jordan in the mix, because I will be asking for my $350.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Yes! Jon. He lied to me bro. He told me that my wheels would be ready for a show that I had to attend. I asked him to be honest because I had to pay non refundable registration and hotel fees. He said " sure, go ahead". So I did!!!!
He said he would over night the wheels. 5 months after that, no wheels! I lost $350 because of his lie. They were back ordered with approx 40 sets at that time, might be more. He took be for a wild ride, when all that he had to do was just man up and tell me the truth.

I will be doing shows in Florida for 2010. I can only wish to see a 360 Forged booth, with jon and Jordan in the mix, because I will be asking for my $350.
You will have a fight on your hands to get that back. Now, I still have the million dollar question to all:

Who owns advance one wheels? It was noted that Jordan of 360 owns them, and we have a sponsor here exclusively selling their rims. No one one seemed to say anything about this earlier.
Old 09-29-2009, 04:37 AM
Banned

SL600

For $350 you're going to cause a scene? Forget it bro, not worth it.
Old 09-29-2009, 06:59 AM
Banned

CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by bigben320e
Now, I still have the million dollar question to all:

Who owns advance one wheels? It was noted that Jordan of 360 owns them, and we have a sponsor here exclusively selling their rims. No one one seemed to say anything about this earlier.
I knew it!!
Old 09-29-2009, 08:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Akademiks
For $350 you're going to cause a scene? Forget it bro, not worth it.

Yeah! I agree. But I think I won't make a scene because I'll probably get myself in trouble, and that's not worth it.

If I had $350 in my hand, and someone snatched it away, I would make a scene, and it kinda feels the same way .

I think there are special details about 360's wheel that attract people. If this is a new owner, and not Jordan, then sorry about my venting. I hope you make up for the mess by giving new customers good quality wheels ON TIME!
Old 09-29-2009, 11:51 AM

Audi S5
Hahahh Jordan you're funny. Now you just have to get all the customers that have been screwed to believe that.
Do your research before you continue with the rant...Jordan picked up and left a long time ago there buddy. Take your time and read all the threads about him and the other projects he has going on. Obviously, you dont have too many worries in life if he made such an impression on yours.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:37 PM

Do your research before you continue with the rant...Jordan picked up and left a long time ago there buddy. Take your time and read all the threads about him and the other projects he has going on. Obviously, you dont have too many worries in life if he made such an impression on yours.
are you kidding me? i would be pissed if i was him. his car sat on blocks for like 5 months if i remember right.
Old 09-29-2009, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
I knew it!!
Yeah, I am not trying to jack this thread but there are posts advertising ADV wheels everywhere, people are all excited and don't seem to be paying attention or are aware that Jordan is behind ADV unless this information is BS.

I am quite sure no one wants another 360 episode dealing with ADV. IDK....
Old 09-29-2009, 03:02 PM

Audi S5
Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa
are you kidding me? i would be pissed if i was him. his car sat on blocks for like 5 months if i remember right.
Why would you even put the car on bricks to begin with? That's quite a hefty car payment to have it sitting like that. Like we have said a 1000 times before, new company, new ownership, new staff, new facility with the same designs and marketing.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by bigben320e
Yeah, I am not trying to jack this thread but there are posts advertising ADV wheels everywhere, people are all excited and don't seem to be paying attention or are aware that Jordan is behind ADV unless this information is BS.

I am quite sure no one wants another 360 episode dealing with ADV. IDK....
from what i heard jordan design the wheels. matthew at gmp is the one trying to sell the wheels with his company's guarantee. when i asked him who owned the adv company he said that it was some private investors.
Old 09-29-2009, 03:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I had the car on Jack Stands, not bricks. LOL! And I was told that my wheels would get to me in two months. It was winter, and I'm off snowboarding every weekend anyway, so it was no big deal. But, to my surprise, I was left hangin for 7 months.

I'm over it, time to move on.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Shocking Truth behind Forged DST....