MBWorld.org Forums

MBWorld.org Forums (https://mbworld.org/forums/)
-   C219 (https://mbworld.org/forums/c219-174/)
-   -   MBWorld Extended Warranty GP (https://mbworld.org/forums/c219/474753-mbworld-extended-warranty-gp.html)

Becks Imports 12-19-2012 02:51 PM

MBWorld Extended Warranty GP

Hi everyone. My name is Bruce, and I am the owner of Becks Imports LLC, a licensed car dealer in NJ. You are welcome to verify any of the information in this post by emailing me directly at brucem105@comcast.net, or calling me at 856-912-2600, or simply asking about me here on MBWorld, on other car forums, on ebay, and elsewhere. I am happy to provide hundreds of references on both the cars and warranties I provide for my clients. Just to MBWorld forum members I have delivered over 10 MB's and other cars over the last couple of years, along with an even greater number of warranties.

I have over 4000 clients under various extended warranty plans. Between the quality of the plans, the price, and the customer service I provide before, during, and especially after the purchase of a warranty, my clients are very happy. I am a car enthusiast first and foremost, and act that way as opposed to someone selling 'product' or 'inventory'. I know the cars and have owned many of them personally.

The reason for this post is to offer a Group Purchase opportunity to the members of the MBWorld forum on an extended warranty purchase. I am representing AmTrust, a 20+ year old company that is highly rated for claims-paying reputation. They are US insured by an A rated company. Their coverage plans, terms, and prices are excellent. They allow for franchised dealer labor rate and part prices, and pay shops directly upon job completion with a credit card over the phone so all dealers will work with them. That means no paying out-of-pocket and then waiting for a check like with many other warranty companies. I have hundreds of clients with AmTrust with real-world claims experience, and AmTrust has proven to be a top-notch outfit.

Most importantly, AmTrust has been selected by Volvo and Mazda to administer their factory extended warranties. I can sing their praises all I want, but when a vehicle manufacturer selects a warranty company, you can be sure they have done their homework and choose a company that will treat their customers properly.

For this GP, all you need to do is send the year/make/model, VIN#, and current odometer reading to me via email at brucem105@comcast.net. If you know how long a term you would like, and/or how many miles a year you drive, that's helpful information as well. I will respond with quotes on specific plans, information about the plan and company, and a sample .pdf document to give you information so you can review coverage.

The quote will contain base prices, which will be very good as AmTrust is an excellent value. Then if we get 5-9 people to go in to the Group Purchase, each person gets 5% off the price of the warranty. If there are 10-19 people, there is a 10% discount. At 20 or more people, the discount becomes 15%, which can be a lot of money to save on a long-term plan!

Coverage is available for most cars (not 12-cylinders though, and most AMG models are excluded but I can get quotes from another excellent company for those as needed). While this GP is aimed at Mercedes owners, AmTrust has plans for almost every make and model, so if you have more than one car you're considering coverage for, or have a friend/colleague/relative that is looking for a warranty, let me know. Most model years and mileages will qualify for top-level exclusionary coverage, which is the best kind available. It is as close as you can get to new-car warranty coverage from the factory. Cars more than 12 years old or with high miles still qualify for other plans however.

I will be closing this GP on December 30th, in order to avoid a possible Jan 1st price increase, and also because on Jan 1st, certain cars will no longer be eligible. Payment can be made by Amex/Mastercard/Visa either by phone or email. A vehicle inspection will be needed and can be completed after purchase. Cars do not need an inspection if they have at least 30 days or 1000 miles remaining on the factory warranty.

Thanks, and I look forward to hearing from you and making this GP successful and saving you all some money!

Bruce M.
Becks Imports LLC
brucem105@comcast.net
856-912-2600