C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

09 CLS63 tuned by Logic Lab Tuning

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 01:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09 CLS63 tuned by Logic Lab Tuning

I just wanted to post up about my experience dealing with Aleks of Logic Lab Tuning.

First I'd like to say, like so many of us I always find myself wanting more. I told myself when I bought this car that the power stock would be enough for me, but coming from a long history of fast cars I should have known better.

I noticed Aleks's post on this board and decided to give him a shot. I contacted him last week and ordered up a tune and My Genius for my car. Three days later the tuner was at my door step. Aleks emailed me very clear instructions on how to update the tuner and send him the data file from the car. I emailed him the file around 8 last night, not expecting to get a response till Monday. By 11 last night I had the tune in my inbox with detailed instructions on how to load it into the tuner and load it in the car. Talking about customer service!

This morning I loaded everything in the car and took it for a spin. All I can say is wow! It feels like I've awoken a beast! I left a nice set of tire marks down the street just jumping on it from a low roll. Seat of the pants you can really feel the extra power. It feel like it never dies off and just keeps pulling. The power now reminds me a bit of the power band in my GT-R. With that said, I'm a numbers guy and I'll definitely be heading to the track soon to get some 1/4mi times out of it.

When you dealing with a $100,000 car you really want to be able to trust that a person really knows what they are doing. These 63 engines aren't cheap to fix! So a huge thanks to Aleks as I'm the kinda guy that expects allot from my tuners. He really surpassed my expectations!

My need for speed is a sick addiction and I'm sure this will not be the last mod to the car!

Last edited by sfadchi; 05-19-2013 at 06:22 PM.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:33 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
Thank you!!

Hope you love the car! Lets get even more power out of it!

Thanks again
Aleks
Old 05-22-2013, 09:33 AM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
2008 CLS 63 amg
Originally Posted by LogicLabTuning
Thank you!!

Hope you love the car! Lets get even more power out of it!

Thanks again
Aleks

Will the upgraded tune for the 63 allow for emissions smog testing in California?
Old 05-23-2013, 03:48 PM

Did you get the Race tune or Street tune? Also, what is a "My Genius"?
Old 05-24-2013, 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by M3nv
Did you get the Race tune or Street tune? Also, what is a "My Genius"?
I did the street tune. The My Genius is just the device that you use to load the tune in threw the OBDII port. Using that stops you from having to send your ECU in and also allows you to flash it back to stock whenever you want.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Og Asr
Will the upgraded tune for the 63 allow for emissions smog testing in California?
I don't see why not. However if its a problem you can always flash it to stock before you take it for testing.