C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

MBH MOTORSPORTS IS A JOKE!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2016, 12:59 AM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
CLS 63 W219
Thumbs down MBH MOTORSPORTS IS A JOKE!!!!

Just to give you all a heads up I had a stage 2 S/C put on my car and was unable to get the headers from company cause of time window I had. I called this guy Mike at MBH Motorsports and spoke to him and told him I had a 2 week Window to have them in my hand cause I was transporting the car on week 3 and it had to be running by then. He told me no prob piece of cake and charged my card $2700. He was gonna get back to me the next day with an exact ETA and possibly tracking number cause he said he had a vendor that had a set on a shelf he could possibly drop ship. 1 week goes by and I hear nothing.... Emailed once and called 3 times. Week 2 goes by and called about 20 times leaving several messages and emailed another few times. Finally after 2 weeks and 3 days my deadline was up so I found a Renntech set and had them overnighted. I emailed the owner stating i have heard nothing since he took my money and transport was picking my car up on tues and I had to spend 3k on another set and how I have emailed and called over 30 times trying to get ahold of him and his response was "our phones are broke" im posting a pic of that email cause it's suck a weak excuse it's sad. So then he tells me on the phone it's coming along and gonna be another couple weeks. So this would mean about 5 weeks and week 6 I would have them in my hand. So I tell him he failed his end of the deal and I bought Renntech ones cause that's what was immediately availible and he trashes Renntech saying how bad they suck and this and that and only refunded me $2200. He kept $500 as a service charge. Then I got to reading about other people's experiences and they had the same. Took months to get their headers and when they tried to cancel order he keeps $500 as a "I'm a lazy peice of **** fee that didn't Get them built fee" so you can't cancel. Stay away from this fraud buisiness so called header guy. He DOES not deliver anything and keeps your money but will tell you anything you need to hear when placing the order. My credit card reduced my whole amount and Is pursuing him but just warning everybody else not to give this guy anything unless parts are ready to ship or you will not get them for months. Another member told me he waits until he has 3 or more orders to build so it cost him less to have his welder set up the jigs. People on here say He works out of his garage with a Bender and welder and doesn't even have a shop and his charge to your credit card won't match the company you bought from. Total fraud and he is a total joke

Last edited by Daveadams88; 04-01-2016 at 06:12 PM.
Old 03-31-2016, 09:19 PM

Received 37 Likes on 31 Posts
2011 CL63 AMG (Current) 2005 CLS55 AMG (Current) 2004 C32 AMG (Sold)
The W211 guys should all see this. It's pathetic! And disgusting.
Old 03-31-2016, 11:24 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
This guy Dave is a total joke. I spoke with Dave for a half hour when he first called me. Without going into detail he was bashing Weistec saying to me he was ripped off by them. Being a sucker and feeling bad for his story I gave him a discount from $3095 Retail to $2700.

I specifically told him our lead time is about 2 weeks and that I would try to get it done as soon as possible. We would do our best to get it done as soon as we could but I could make no promises.

About 2 weeks and 2 days goes by and the headers are 1 day from shipping Dave emails me completely pissed off bashing my company. All of a sudden he is praising Weistec, who he was completely bashing 2 weeks before. Asking for a refund. I tried to explain our phone issue (I switched my call forwarding inside Google voice). He would have none of it. while he was trying to belittle me and flaunt how much money he thinks he has.

I explained to Dave canceling the order 1 day from shipping and within our estimated lead time would result in a restocking fee of 15%. From that point on Dave just went off the deep end. he sent me screen shots of his bank account for no reason to try and come off like he has more money than me.

Then out of nowhere Dave send attacking and insulting emails after I told him to stop emailing me. Dave Adams is mad because the best we could do is have his order ready to ship within the time frame that we said.

I never talk about our customers and generally have a great relationship with them. However Dave Adams might be crazy.

Again sorry Dave, but if you cancel your order within the time frame we give you and we have started building them. We have to charge a 15% restocking fee. You were refunded $2295 not $2200.

For the record Dave you call our headers junk, but you have no idea. Our headers are the best built headers on the market. So stop your hating and understand that you are not anymore special than our other customers that have orders pending too.

By the way Dave, Your post is completely slanderous and filled with lies you 100% made up. There was NEVER a phone call. I spoke to you once when you ordered. AT NO TIME did I talk to you about any time frame other than "about 2 weeks" when you placed your order. You are a LIER

Last edited by MBH motorsports; 04-01-2016 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Dave Adams is a tool
Old 04-01-2016, 02:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 CLS55 AMG
Usually I don't like when companies publicly address customers like this but for some reason this one doesn't bother me lol. I don't know enough about MBH's business ethics or customer service to know if this is a common problem but I hope it is not because I have heard nothing but awesome things about the performance of the CLS55 headers. At least Dave has more than enough money to cover the costs of his impatience. ^_^