C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

***Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - Aug 28th - Sept 4th, 2017***

Old 07-27-2017, 09:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
***Don Nguyen | Norcal / Bay Area Vinyl Wrapping Tour - Aug 28th - Sept 4th, 2017***

WannabeRacer.com

I am making plans to be back up in San Francisco / Norcal / Bay Area to do vinyl wrap installations and plasti dip paint jobs between the dates of August 28th - September 4th.

E-mail me at Don@WannabeRacer.com to schedule/reserve your appointment slots. Everything is a first come first serve basis. People who e-mailed me in the past get priority, so if we can't schedule something for you this time, still e-mail me and I will keep you on my priority contact list for the next time I make a trip up to norcal / Bay Area.

For me to process each inquiry as quickly and smoothly as possible, please use the following format below:

Subject title: Norcal August 2017 Trip
Car type and year:
Material finish/color (IE gloss black, carbon fiber, etc):
Part(s) you're looking to wrap:

Visit my website to view more pictures of the various types of services I offer. Even if you do not see a related type of service, feel free to ask, as I may offer it, but I just don't have it pictured/listed: http://www.wannaberacerwraps.com/services/

Days that I will be available for appointments:
August 28th - Monday
August 29th - Tuesday
August 30th - Wednesday
August 31st - Thusday
September 1st - Friday
There is a *slight* possibility that I may be also available Sept 2-4 as well, but those dates are still uncertain right now.

Thanks!
Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 07-31-2017, 09:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
For some reason, as each generation of Mercedes progresses, they seem to get more and more chrome. The owner of this car had me black out almost all of the chrome pieces in the car with my gloss black vinyl material. I vinyl wrapped the front lower bumper chrome trim, the chrome on the lower side skirts, the window trim, the rear lower bumper trim and also the trunk trim pieces all in gloss black. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vehicle wrap done. Not everything was blacked out on the car. Some chrome accents such as the grill, door handles and rear badges were left, which still provided a good amount of contrast with the car.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 08-03-2017, 01:56 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this silver/grey Mercedes GTS AMG coupe came by to have me black out the chrome badges and emblems. I plasti dipped the rear emblems, front hood emblem and the star on the front grill. For the chrome horizontal slats on the front grill, I wrapped those in my gloss black vinyl, to match the gloss black grill that they were attached to already. The owner of this car was from Orange County and came out to me in Anaheim Hills to have the plasti dip and vinyl work done. I like the way the hood emblem turned out. The details in the emblem were not lost after being plasti dipped. The matte finish gives it a more interesting look.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 08-07-2017, 02:04 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black vinyl roof wrap

This is a previous customer of mine that had some vinyl work done by me as well. This time around, he brought by his white Mercedes Benz C63 AMG sedan to have me wrap the roof in my gloss black vinyl material. The gloss black blends in fairly well with the glass sunroof. The owner of this car was from Cerritos / Los Angeles and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange county to have the work done. It is almost like this car was meant to come with a black roof, since the side roof rails and antenna for some reason come gloss black from the factory already as well.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-10-2017, 11:50 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I’ve had requests from people to post some more pictures of interiors that I’ve done. This is on a BMW F10 5 series sedan that originally had brushed aluminum/silver trim accents in the car. The interior trim on this car is different than most other cars, since the interior trim pieces have an edging around the trim pieces, which you can see that I left unwrapped in the pictures. Also, most interiors I’ve done in the past were with the 3M dinoc matte carbon fiber material, however, the owner of this car wanted me a finish that was slightly glossier and blacker, so we went with with the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber finish. In addition to his interior trim, I also did his rear bumper diffuser piece in the same material. The owner of this car was from Pomona and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills, Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-14-2017, 02:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this white Mercedes C63 AMG coupe had me tint the tail lights on his car with my light tint/smoke film. I had previously blacked out his chrome/brushed aluminum window trim with my gloss black vinyl material. With the darker colored theme that the owner of this car was going for, I think the tail lights added a nice subtle touch. I only use one shade, and this is the same shade that you see in all of my pictures. Some times it may appear darker on whiter/lighter colored cars compared to darker/black cars, but that’s because of the contrast difference that makes it appear that way. The owner of this car was in Newport Beach and drove out to me in Anaheim Hills/Orange County to have the work done.

Before:

Driver/left side tinted/smoked - passenger/right side stock:

After:

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-17-2017, 12:01 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Carbon fiber lower front bumper lip vinyl car wrap
- Carbon fiber grill surround vinyl wrap
- Plasti dip grill black out

A returning customer of mine brought his Mercedes Benz E class sedan to have me black out the chrome on the front and rear of his car. For the front, I vinyl wrapped the lower front bumper lip and also the grill surround in the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber vinyl material. However, the center of the front grill was plasti dipped a matte black finish. In addition the other front, I also wrapped the top center portion of the rear spoiler and also the chrome trunk bar in the same 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber vinyl material. The owner of this car was from Beverly Hills Los Angeles and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done on his car.

-Don Nguyen

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 08-21-2017, 10:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black window trim
- Gloss black rear trunk bar
- Tinted / smoked rear tail lights

For this black Mercedes Benz S550, I blacked out the chrome window trim, rear trunk bar, and also lightly tinted the rear tail lights. The changes to the car cleaned up the lines of the car greatly and really worked well with the tinted windows and black wheels. It was almost a must needed to do thing for this car. The car still maintained some of the factory chrome pieces, so that it still provided a good balance and contrast to the car. The owner of this car was from Los Angeles / Beverly Hills and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 08-21-2017 at 10:43 PM.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Overview:
- Gloss black window trim
- Gloss black rear trunk bar
- Tinted / smoked rear tail lights

For this black Mercedes Benz S550, I blacked out the chrome window trim, rear trunk bar, and also lightly tinted the rear tail lights. The changes to the car cleaned up the lines of the car greatly and really worked well with the tinted windows and black wheels. It was almost a must needed to do thing for this car. The car still maintained some of the factory chrome pieces, so that it still provided a good balance and contrast to the car. The owner of this car was from Los Angeles / Beverly Hills and came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County to have the vinyl work done.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com

Last edited by Don Nguyen; 08-21-2017 at 10:44 PM.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Looks like I'll be extending the days that I will be working up in norcal to include this coming weekend (Sept 2nd Saturday - Sept 4th Monday). I'll probably will be working on only a few cars during those extra days. If you happen to still be interested in having some work done and were available during those days, let me know.

Thanks.

-Don

Don@WannabeRacer.com
Old 09-05-2017, 12:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is one of the cars that I worked on during my norcal/bay area trip. The owner of this white Mercedes CLA250 sedan had me vinyl wrap his front lower splitter/lip and the slats or fins on the side skirt rocker panels in the 3M 1080 gloss carbon fiber finish. Minor accents, but I think it changes the look of the car completely and gives it a sporty look to it. Almost makes it look like the car got an upgraded sport package.

I make occasional trips out to the bay area/norcal pretty often, so if you are up north and interested in getting vinyl work done by me the next time I am up there, send me a PM/e-mail and I’ll add you to my norcal contact list.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

donathon@gmail.com