Billet Fuel Tank Lid an Drop-In Pumps!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-12-2017, 02:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 129 Likes on 96 Posts
93' 500E, 95' Corolla
Billet Fuel Tank Lid an Drop-In Pumps!

Yes that's right! These are back in stock!

New round of billet fuel tank lids!! This is version 2 with no major changes, just cleaned things up a bit Pumps pictured are a pair of Walbro 450's (stock pumps flow about 350lph @ free flow TOGETHER!!). I am looking to supply these for folks who want to run flex, as anything over 575-600whp on the stock line (for E85) is getting into the danger zone for for the stock fuel line, and you will want to size it up They also will never leak or burn the connectors. This is the other critical reason to upgrade. Cars with only months of operation, even on a BRAND NEW recall tank lid come in cooked... The wiring on the upgrade lid is "all fuels" rated, and 12ga Mil-Spec, more than enough for the current draw of the 450's. The lid is black anodized and comes with a -8AN and a -6AN fitting machined into the lid on top for fuel feed and return (if you want) 1/2" and 3/8 barbed fittings are included on the bottom. It will supply enough fuel for 1000hp+ on E85. It drops right in, and has a factory MB plug on the outside, so it plugs directly into the stock harness. You can also opt for the pump set with the baskets. Lids are $375 shipped in CONUS! $850 for everything you see pictured, plus a $300 core on the baskets until you send me yours back. Like a few guys did in the last round, you can also use this setup without an upgraded line... simply cap the ports, and use the electrical portion for some upgraded pumps. I provide all the correct fittings to tie into the stock line set, so its all just plug-n-play!

Thanks!

Old 11-06-2017, 02:41 PM

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts
2004 E55
How do I get my hands on one of these?