C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

CLS63 Drive modes and suspension help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2018, 09:55 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 CLS63 AMG
CLS63 Drive modes and suspension help

So I just bought my first AMG, it’s a 2007 CLS63. The car didn’t come with a driver manual so I turned to you guys lol. I was wondering can someone tell me what some of the controls do. I don’t wanna mess up anything because I didn’t know what the hell im doing. My question is what does these certain button next to the shifter do. The first button is right next to the shifter and it’s has M over C/S on it. The other 2 buttons are by the cup holder and one has a car with an arrow in it, the next one is like a suspension logo with two arrows in a circle and around it. Can someone in good detail, Please explain what these buttons do? I don’t wanna mess up my new car before I get to enjoy it
Old 08-21-2018, 09:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2007 CLS63 AMG
Picture of the buttons

Old 08-22-2018, 02:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63 AMG
M - Manual Mode
C - Comfort Mode
S - Sport Mode

Car with the arrow is for the suspension, and the first light tightens up the ride and the second one makes it even tighter.
Old 08-30-2018, 06:26 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2011 CLS63 AMG
Originally Posted by Ammantaiks
So I just bought my first AMG, it’s a 2007 CLS63. The car didn’t come with a driver manual so I turned to you guys
Download the manual here:
https://www.mbusa.com/mercedes/servi...lass=CLS-Class

Old 09-15-2018, 09:56 AM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2011 CLS63 AMG
To the OP;
-one of the reasons I visit forums less and less often is that so many people don’t seem to understand, or don’t care about, a few rules of civility.

An example: you ask a question on an open forum like this one, and you’re looking for help. One or three people take a few minutes of their personal time, and maybe just answer off the cuff. Someone else may spend a few minutes to find the information on the internet that will help you.

If you aren’t really looking for assistance and you’re just posting because you’re bored...do the rest of us a favor and lurk somewhere else

if someone has provided guidance that may actually help out, at least have the civility to say thanks. We spent our time trying to help out a person we thought was in need.