Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

HRE Wheels | What do you think of our new finishes?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2017, 06:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 56 Likes on 44 Posts
Widebody V8
HRE Wheels | What do you think of our new finishes?

So we have some new finishes that we like very very much, and we'd like to know what you think about them! Feel free to post your comments

Here we have a HRE RS101 Wheel with a Brushed Bronze Center, and a Polished Bronze Outer Lip:

Here we have a HRE P101 in Frozen Rose Gold

What do you all think of the new finishes?
Old 02-01-2017, 11:04 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2015 C300
Look great, but this color wouldn't work for my wife's' car. I was wondering on the Flow Form wheels, specifically the FF15, are there color choices available? I wanted to pick up a set when the run flat tires go bald (in about 8-9 months) in the OE size, 18's but I wanted to get the wheel coated in satin charcoal metallic. I believe the iridium silver metallic on my wife's' C300 4matic would work well with this wheel color choice. Truth be told, I would like to get the face of the spokes done in the satin charcoal metallic and the rest of the wheel done in the gloss silver metallic. This would mimic the two tone design that came on the OE wheels but on your beautiful wheel.
Old 02-02-2017, 11:50 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 56 Likes on 44 Posts
Widebody V8
Originally Posted by Myron Ybarra
Look great, but this color wouldn't work for my wife's' car. I was wondering on the Flow Form wheels, specifically the FF15, are there color choices available? I wanted to pick up a set when the run flat tires go bald (in about 8-9 months) in the OE size, 18's but I wanted to get the wheel coated in satin charcoal metallic. I believe the iridium silver metallic on my wife's' C300 4matic would work well with this wheel color choice. Truth be told, I would like to get the face of the spokes done in the satin charcoal metallic and the rest of the wheel done in the gloss silver metallic. This would mimic the two tone design that came on the OE wheels but on your beautiful wheel.
Yes we do have more FlowForm colors available to you, but we do not have a two-tone option for FlowForm wheels.

If you want to see the optional finishes, click here and scroll don a bit until you see our finish swatches - http://www.hrewheels.com/wheels/hre-flowform/ff15

Send me a PM if you have any further questions!