Wheels, Tires, Suspension & Brakes Forum Discuss wheels, tires, suspension and brakes for your Mercedes-Benz.
Need wheels & tires? Checkout the MBWorld Marketplace and support your forums!

winter wheels for E400 wagon

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2017, 05:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 E400 4Matic Wagon
winter wheels for E400 wagon

Hi - I just purchased a 2017 E400 4matic wagon. I love it. It came with 18" AMG wheels. I'd like to purchase another wheel set and put on winter tires. I live in Maine and there is a lot of winter driving. My problem is when I try to source the wheels online, at TireRack for example, there are no matches for this model. Per TireRack this is likely due to that vehicle not having been in to be scanned for wheel matches. They do have wheel matches for the E400 Coupe model, and I wonder if anyone could confirm if those wheels would also be compatible for my wagon? Thank you!
Old 02-12-2018, 05:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mersedez S500 (W220)
Congratulate you on the purchase and thank you very much for the useful info. I am looking for new tires too, I want to find online place with the nice prices. I looked through the TireRack site as well, but I haven't found anything for me yet. Now I am interested in another place with many items Super Tires. There are a few sets I am considering, but I don't know how the delivery will be accomplished.